PDA

View Full Version : Judge warns Wash. union to halt illegal tactics

wingrider
09-09-2011, 06:33 AM
The union believes it has the right to work at the facility, but the company has hired a contractor that's staffing a workforce of laborers from another union, the Portland-based Operating Engineers Local 701. Representatives of the engineers union did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

U.S. District Judge Ronald Leighton issued a preliminary injunction to restrict union activity, saying there was no defense for the aggressive tactics used in recent days.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-warns-wash-union-halt-illegal-tactics-222911055.html

this is uncalled for first hundreds of union workers converge on the place , detaining the security guards , then they vandalize the place.

all because another union got the jobs?

I hope they jail all of the jerks.

I wonder if the halls were really behind it but are acting all innocent,

this seems to be to organized for a random event.

Juggernaut
09-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Union thuggery never gets enough media attention. As an employer I can tell you its legal to use contractors when problems arrive, even unions. No telling how an Oregon judge will rule, in some states the facts don't matter.

With unions its usually organized by a few crooked types and the union acts like its random. The MSM call it right but rarely does the national media care, too busy protecting democrats interests.