PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Dumbest thing a president has ever said?

Pages : [1] 2

texan
11-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Obama: "What A Powerful Rebuke To The Terrorists" Paris Climate Summit Will Be!

If this has been posted already sorry but wow how stupid can he be?

"Next week, I will be joining President Hollande and world leaders in Paris for the global climate conference," Obama said. "What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be, when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children."

domer76
11-25-2015, 12:08 PM
"You're doing a great job, Brownie."
"Bring it on."

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 12:11 PM

Ok two dumb things

but one fool is out of office and no longer a threat to America while the other moron is still here.

so which one is worse RIGHT NOW?

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:13 PM
http://naturalgasnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

Standing Wolf
11-25-2015, 12:15 PM
"Boy, they were big on crematoriums, weren't they?"

George H. W. Bush, while on a tour of Auschwitz in 1989

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 12:17 PM
Why do libs think that obama being a damn fool is ok if they can point the finger at bush too?

obama is still in office and that makes his stupidity much worse at this moment in history

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:19 PM
The thread title is "dumbest thing a president has ever said" There are 43 to choose from.

Common Sense
11-25-2015, 12:21 PM
"What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be, when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children."

In what world is standing together in solidarity with your allies in the face of terrorism stupid?

Aren't there better straws to grasp at?

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 12:23 PM
The thread title is "dumbest thing a president has ever said" There are 43 to choose from.

Certainly the obumer quote is among the worst.

And it reveals how bad his thinking is on two current issies.

The man-made global warming hoax and isis terrorism.

America is in deep trouble as long as this fool is in office

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:24 PM
Certainly the obumer quote is among the worst.

And it reveals how bad his thinking is on two current issies.

The man-made global warming hoax and isis terrorism.

America is in deep trouble as long as this fool is in office

Until the next fool gets into office.

Cigar
11-25-2015, 12:24 PM
We got it, you don't like Obama

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:27 PM

"Next week, I will be joining President Hollande and world leaders in Paris for the global climate conference," Obama said. "What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be, when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children."

No one should be surprised should they?

Here's another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:29 PM
"Bring it on."

Another dumb leftist talking point off the topic; you're quite full of them aren't you?

Cigar
11-25-2015, 12:31 PM
What the Record Number of Consecutive Job Growth at now? :huh:

I think it at 68, but who's counting? Certainly not Republicans, because they've never seen number like that ... ever. :laugh:

So complain all you want, but the view will never change until you win a Presidential Election :grin:

Truth Detector
Ok two dumb things

but one fool is out of office and no longer a threat to America while the other moron is still here.

It was a dumb talking point. Blaming Brown for the Katrina catastrophe in a State with an incompetent Democratic Governor and a city run by an up inept, corrupt black Democratic mayor is the pinnacle of stupidity; a bar constantly exceeded by Liberals.

Common Sense
Another dumb leftist talking point off the topic; you're quite full of them aren't you?

Isn't the topic the dumbest thing a president said?

Cigar
11-25-2015, 12:32 PM

:laugh: They're losing their minds

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:33 PM
"Boy, they were big on crematoriums, weren't they?"

George H. W. Bush, while on a tour of Auschwitz in 1989

Another leftist lie; you libs are quite full of them aren't you? But be sure to avoid the stupidity of the current occupant. After all, seven years into this pathetically failed and divisive Presidency it's still Bush's fault dontchyaknow.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:34 PM
Why do libs think that obama being a damn fool is ok if they can point the finger at bush too?

obama is still in office and that makes his stupidity much worse at this moment in history

It's what liberals do; after all, Obama is too busy attacking Republicans to actually do his job and act on his grand promise of bringing the nation together and improving the economy.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:35 PM

Would your little hurt feelings be less hurt if he had said "this" instead of "a"?

The list is long with dumb stupid things "this" President has said.

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:35 PM
It was a dumb talking point. Blaming Brown for the Katrina catastrophe in a State with an incompetent Democratic Governor and a city run by an up inept, corrupt black Democratic mayor is the pinnacle of stupidity; a bar constantly exceeded by Liberals.

Where does the buck stop? I think I've heard someone here say before that "it happened under his watch"....

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:36 PM

Did you vote twice for this one? Are you proud of that vote?

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 12:36 PM

Youre just tap dancing.

you have no defense for the current occupant of the white house.

but pride means you have to say something so liberals attack bush instead.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:37 PM
We got it, you don't like Obama

We get it; you didn't like Bush.

Safety
Did you vote twice for this one? Are you proud of that vote?

Not once. Much less twice.

Common Sense

If they ever had them to begin with.

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:39 PM
Youre just tap dancing.

you have no defense for the current occupant of the white house.

but pride means you have to say something so liberals attack bush instead.

This thread isn't about defending the current president, it's about dumb comments presidents have made. There are 43 of them to choose from.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:39 PM
What the Record Number of Consecutive Job Growth at now? :huh:

I think it at 68, but who's counting? Certainly not Republicans, because they've never seen number like that ... ever. :laugh:

So complain all you want, but the view will never change until you win a Presidential Election :grin:

Record amount of job growth in this country?? What are they putting in that Obama kool-aid you're swilling?

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t542/apple-sauce38/Positive%20Reactions/laughing/biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:40 PM

Sure; keep pretending Obama isn't an idiot. I'm responding to the dim bulb leftist lies about Bush's comments.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:41 PM

Yep; something you surely don't have to worry about. After all, one has to have one to lose one.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:45 PM
Where does the buck stop?

For local disasters; at the mayors and Governors desk. DUH. FEMA action is AFTER the fact; not preventative. Another big DUH.

I think I've heard someone here say before that "it happened under his watch"....

Still having trouble distinguishing the difference between war and local disasters I see. DUH again.

Safety
Would your little hurt feelings be less hurt if he had said "this" instead of "a"?

The list is long with dumb stupid things "this" President has said.

No, why would it? That's something that you should take up with the OP of the thread. As of now, the current topic is dumb things "a" president has said.

Truth Detector
Not once. Much less twice.

Really? So you don't vote? Or did you vote for a third party?

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 12:47 PM
This thread isn't about defending the current president, it's about dumb comments presidents have made. There are 43 of them to choose from.

You are using that criteria to avoid defending the stupidity of obama

Truth Detector

It's pretty obvious the OP was directed at the current occupant. I know, why don't you defend his stupid comment and explain to is how it was actually intelligent? We could use some more laughs. I find most of your posts quite comical in their absurdity and ignorance.

Safety
For local disasters; at the mayors and Governors desk. DUH. FEMA action is AFTER the fact; not preventative. Another big DUH.

Still having trouble distinguishing the difference between war and local disasters I see. DUH again.

When FEMA was called in to help, the person at the head of FEMA is now in charge of disaster relief. That person was appointed by the president in office at that time. I'm not sure where you are trying to go with this.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:48 PM
No, why would it? That's something that you should take up with the OP of the thread. As of now, the current topic is dumb things "a" president has said.

Keep moving those goal posts. LMAO

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:48 PM

.....while pretending to be "non-partisan". ::wink wink::

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:49 PM
It's pretty obvious the OP was directed at the current occupant. I know, why don't you defend his stupid comment and explain to is how it was actually intelligent? We could use some more laughs. I find most of your posts quite comical in their absurdity and ignorance.

Again, I can't help what you want the thread to be about, or what direction it should go. As the title stands, it includes all possible dumb comments presidents have said.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:50 PM
When FEMA was called in to help, the person at the head of FEMA is now in charge of disaster relief. That person was appointed by the president in office at that time. I'm not sure where you are trying to go with this.

By the time FEMA was called in to help, the disaster had already occurred and was exacerbated by the LACK of action of the LOCAL officials. DUH again.

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:50 PM

I can't speak for your opinions, but I believe the topic of the thread is pretty self explanatory.

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:52 PM
By the time FEMA was called in to help, the disaster had already occurred and was exacerbated by the LACK of action of the LOCAL officials. DUH again.

That may be all and well, it does not negate the fact that FEMA was called in and the head of FEMA was in charge. I'm pretty sure that is the way it was designed when the department was established.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:52 PM
Again, I can't help what you want the thread to be about, or what direction it should go.

It's not what I want the thread to be about. It's more what you want to pretend the thread is not about. Another big DUH.

As the title stands, it includes all possible dumb comments presidents have said.

And so far you have contributed nothing but your desperate efforts to troll the thread with leftist Liberal lies.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:53 PM
I can't speak for your opinions, but I believe the topic of the thread is pretty self explanatory.

It's pretty obvious the thread was directed at the current occupant. But don't the let that stop you from your trolling the thread with off topic whines.

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:54 PM
Keep moving those goal posts. LMAO

I don't believe you are using the term correctly. Again, the title of the thread is self explanatory.

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:55 PM
It's not what I want the thread to be about. It's more what you want to pretend the thread is not about. Another big DUH.

And so far you have contributed nothing but your desperate efforts to troll the thread with leftist Liberal lies.

.....trolling.....leftist liberal lies? :biglaugh:

Safety
11-25-2015, 12:56 PM
It's pretty obvious the thread was directed at the current occupant. But don't the let that stop you from your trolling the thread with off topic whines.

What is obvious is the attempt to try and change what is clearly stated in the OP.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:57 PM
That may be all and well, it does not negate the fact that FEMA was called in and the head of FEMA was in charge.

Still having difficulty comprehending the lie that Brownie was the problem I see.

FEMAs response and leadership was incredible considering the glaring failure of local officials to not prepare for, not take serious, and not evacuate their citizens.

I'm pretty sure that is the way it was designed when the department was established.

I'm pretty sure you don't have the slightest clue of what it is this department does or you wouldn't stupidly fall for the leftist media false narrative of trying to blame FEMA or Bush for the disaster in New Orleans.

Incompetence that was not matched in their neighboring state run by a ..... Republican.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 12:58 PM
.....trolling.....leftist liberal lies? :biglaugh:

Yes; still having difficulty comprehending the obvious I see.

Truth Detector
What is obvious is the attempt to try and change what is clearly stated in the OP.

Then stop trying to change it and move goalposts. ;)

Safety
Now that we have established basic comprehension over what is written...

Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
Clinton: "it depends on what the definition of "is" is."

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 12:59 PM

My opinion is that you are deflecting any criticism of obama

Safety
11-25-2015, 01:00 PM
My opinion is that you are deflecting any criticism of obama

You are welcome to that opinion, I disagree with it nontheless.

Safety
11-25-2015, 01:05 PM
Really? So you don't vote? Or did you vote for a third party?

Doesn't really matter to the topic, but I voted for Barr and Johnson, respectively.

Common Sense
11-25-2015, 01:06 PM
I'm starting to think that people don't understand what the president said.

I guess if I didn't understand the basic premise, I'd think it was stupid. Fortunately I can read and comprehend English.

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 01:14 PM
I'm starting to think that people don't understand what the president said.

I guess if I didn't understand the basic premise, I'd think it was stupid. Fortunately I can read and comprehend English.

What obumer said was that killing people in paris will not stop him from focusing on the man-made global warming hoax when he should be fighting terrorism

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 01:16 PM
Doesn't really matter to the topic, but I voted for Barr and Johnson, respectively.

Great.

Safety can join the other beautiful people who lead tPf and have no positive impact on the presidential elections.

Common Sense
11-25-2015, 01:22 PM
What obumer said was that killing people in paris will not stop him from focusing on the man-made global warming hoax when he should be fighting terrorism

What he said was that terrorism will not deter them from gathering and standing together.

Are people purposefully this dense?

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 01:25 PM
What he said was that terrorism will not deter them from gathering and standing together.

Standing together in a useless environmental circle jerk?

What a laugh the jihadies must be having

zelmo1234
11-25-2015, 01:28 PM

I don't know but the 57 States thing is hard to beat?

The Climate change thing is really funny, as it will have NO effect whatsoever on the terrorist around the world.

Common Sense
11-25-2015, 01:30 PM

The Climate change thing is really funny, as it will have NO effect whatsoever on the terrorist around the world.

Again, that's not really the point he was making.

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 01:30 PM

Obumers cousins can blow up the whole world in the name of the allah ten times over before the first polar bear becomes homeless.

Common Sense
11-25-2015, 01:35 PM
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

"It’s always a bad practice to say 'always' or 'never."

"Facts are stupid things".

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"

Common Sense
11-25-2015, 01:36 PM
Obumers cousins can blow up the whole world in the name of the allah ten times over before the first polar bear becomes homeless.

You really should run for office.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 02:25 PM
Now that we have established basic comprehension over what is written...

Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
Clinton: "it depends on what the definition of "is" is."

How were those "dumb" comments? They were actually very clever lawyer speak.

Hell, an entire contituency defended this sexual predator claiming it was an issue between two adults; now THAT is a massive pile of dumb.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 02:25 PM

Then why do you carry so much water for the ObamaTARD?

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 02:26 PM
Great.

Safety can join the other beautiful people who lead tPf and have no positive impact on the presidential elections.

It's still wierd how much water he loves to carry for the ObamaTARD don't you think?

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 02:29 PM

Actually, it was 60 states if you listen carefully........"I've now been to 57 states, I think one left to go.......Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to...but staff could not justify it."

Can you imagine if a Republican candidate said something so dimwitted? LMAO

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 02:30 PM
Again, that's not really the point he was making.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t542/apple-sauce38/Positive%20Reactions/laughing/biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 02:30 PM

^True story.

Truth Detector
11-25-2015, 02:31 PM
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

"It’s always a bad practice to say 'always' or 'never."

"Facts are stupid things".

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjSdZlR_2Tg

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Obama has said many stupid things but his lack of concern about isis makes me think hes been sleeping through the presidential security briefings

Doublejack
11-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Bush was probably the master at saying dumb things.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 02:54 PM

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Bush is not president anymore.

Obumer is making stupid statemrnt powered by his low intelligence right now.

Doublejack
11-25-2015, 02:57 PM
Bush is not president anymore.

Obumer is making stupid statemrnt powered by his low intelligence right now.

Read the thread title. Try to stay on topic.

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 03:03 PM
Read the thread title. Try to stay on topic.

Bush's statement was harmless and therefore not as stupid as obama who is doing real harm

gamewell45
11-25-2015, 03:07 PM
Ok two dumb things

He won't be in a little over a year.

Ransom
11-25-2015, 03:27 PM

Yeah, but you voted for Obama so shouldn't really comment on stupid things.

del
11-25-2015, 03:36 PM
"A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?" -- Ronald Reagan (Governor of California), quoted in the Sacramento Bee, opposing expansion of Redwood National Park, March 3, 1966

del
11-25-2015, 03:36 PM
"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk." --Ronald Reagan (Republican candidate for president), quoted in the Burlington (Vermont) Free Press, February 15, 1980

domer76
11-25-2015, 03:39 PM
Ok two dumb things

The situation GW created will be a threat to U.S. for decades.

del
11-25-2015, 03:39 PM
"I know all the bad things that happened in that war. I was in uniform four years myself."
--President Reagan, in an interview with foreign journalists, April 19, 1985. ("In costume" is more like it. Reagan spent World War II making Army training films at Hal Roach Studios in Hollywood.)

domer76
11-25-2015, 03:42 PM

Hey, shitweasel, the topic is the dumbest thing a President ever said. What the fuck is so difficult for you to understand?

Doublejack
11-25-2015, 03:44 PM
Yeah, but you voted for Obama so shouldn't really comment on stupid things.

Once. I also voted for Bush once.

At least I can stay on topic and complete a sentence though.

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 04:10 PM

I wish you would wake up and transfer some of the hate you have for bush who is gone to obama who is still here.

Mistakes obama is making NOW will hurt America for generations also.

But its not too late to stop obama

domer76
11-25-2015, 04:39 PM
I wish you would wake up and transfer some of the hate you have for bush who is gone to obama who is still here.

Mistakes obama is making NOW will hurt America for generations also.

But its not too late to stop obama

You cannot be that dense. No human being can be. The dead and maimed (physically and psychologically) from GW's optional and bungled wars will be a major burden on this country into the next century. Nothing Obama has or has not done will come close to matching that fiasco. Why do you insist upon ignoring that brutal truth?

Green Arrow
11-25-2015, 04:41 PM
Another non-issue.

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 05:53 PM
You cannot be that dense. No human being can be. The dead and maimed (physically and psychologically) from GW's optional and bungled wars will be a major burden on this country into the next century. Nothing Obama has or has not done will come close to matching that fiasco. Why do you insist upon ignoring that brutal truth?

No one can bring back the dead US military in iraq or make the injured whole.

I agree with you about that.

but what bush bungled obama has continued to bungle.

He lives in a bubble hearing and seeing no evil related to islam while the world falls apart.

Bush's 7,000 Iraq deaths could be easily eclipsed by wars forced on America because obama is so clueless

birddog
11-25-2015, 05:53 PM

There's enough blame to go around but the REAL truth is that Slick Willie is the primary cause of the Iraq War and 9-11 due to his incompetence as CIC! Sure you are not dumb enough to not see that, so you must just be evil or totally untruthful!

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 05:54 PM
Another non-issue.

It may be a non issue if you agree with obumer that "climate change" is a greater threat than militant islam.

Green Arrow
11-25-2015, 05:56 PM

I agree with you. Sadly, so will the situation President Obama has created.

Mac-7
11-25-2015, 05:58 PM
There's enough blame to go around but the REAL truth is that Slick Willie is the primary cause of the Iraq War and 9-11 due to his incompetence as CIC! Sure you are not dumb enough to not see that, so you must just be evil or totally untruthful!

The mistake of obama apologists like domer76 is that they insist on ignoring the current stupidity by constantly complaining about bush

birddog
11-25-2015, 06:01 PM
The mistake of obama apologists like domer76 is that they insist on ignoring the current stupidity by constantly complaining about bush

It's all they have. Liberals, being mentally unsound, are far less likely to admit that their officeholder is incompetent to any degree at all!

Crepitus
11-25-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm laughing my ass off at the ultra-conservatives squirming on the hook of the thread title!

:loser:

domer76
11-25-2015, 06:22 PM
I agree with you. Sadly, so will the situation President Obama has created.

If you're referring to the ACA, not even in the same league. If you're referring to anything, or everything else combined for that matter, there is no comparison. The deaths and destruction left behind from GW's wars are without parallel.

Green Arrow
11-25-2015, 06:24 PM
If you're referring to the ACA, not even in the same league. If you're referring to anything, or everything else combined for that matter, there is no comparison. The deaths and destruction left behind from GW's wars are without parallel.

I am referring to everything, and only partisans like yourself are concerned with comparisons. I don't give a fuck who fucked up my country worse when everyone in question has fucked it up to some degree. They both fucked it up, period. We need to stop fucking it up and start fixing it.

domer76
11-25-2015, 06:25 PM

Who was CIC when the U.S. invaded and bungled Afghanistan? Who was the CIC who invaded, unnecessarily, Iraq?

domer76
11-25-2015, 06:28 PM

The thing I like about Obama on this ISIS thing, is that he is not rushing our people, like the previous dumbfuck cowboy, into a ground war. Let the people in the region do that. It's their region, not ours. I'm satisfied with drones and bombing. If you want our troops there to fight another needless war, send your own sons and daughters.

domer76
11-25-2015, 06:34 PM
I am referring to everything, and only partisans like yourself are concerned with comparisons. I don't give a fuck who fucked up my country worse when everyone in question has fucked it up to some degree. They both fucked it up, period. We need to stop fucking it up and start fixing it.

That's where we'll disagree. While Obama is just another mediocre President, he has not been responsible for tens to hundreds of thousands of our own to be needlessly killed or damaged for life. Nothing Obama has done comes close. I prefer a deliberative President to some knee-jerk idiot who will bow to the pressure of the military, who has never seen a war they didn't like. They misled Kennedy, they misled Johnson, they misled GW. Fuck 'em. Keep our own out of the never ending ME quagmire. Send bombers and drones, but keep our feet out.

valley ranch
11-25-2015, 06:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXodRLLkth4

Green Arrow
11-25-2015, 06:58 PM
That's where we'll disagree. While Obama is just another mediocre President, he has not been responsible for tens to hundreds of thousands of our own to be needlessly killed or damaged for life. Nothing Obama has done comes close. I prefer a deliberative President to some knee-jerk idiot who will bow to the pressure of the military, who has never seen a war they didn't like. They misled Kennedy, they misled Johnson, they misled GW. Fuck 'em. Keep our own out of the never ending ME quagmire. Send bombers and drones, but keep our feet out.

Meanwhile, you continue voting for and supporting candidates they support.

I mean, seriously. Drones and bombs are okay? They are laughing at you.

Ransom
11-26-2015, 10:28 AM
I don't know what else you expect domer to say or write. Obama was his be all end all, the hope and change utopia he dreamed of like so many young ideological driven leftists. Now wallowing in abysmal failure, the Leftist needs to point a finger. It's what they do.

Mac-7
11-26-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm laughing my ass off at the ultra-conservatives squirming on the hook of the thread title!

:loser:

I know what Texan had in mind.

he was discussing obama

but liberals are terrified to face obumer incompetence so they insist on digging up ancient history instead of current events

Crepitus
11-26-2015, 01:07 PM
I know what Texan had in mind.

he was discussing Obama

but liberals are terrified to face Obama's incompetence so they insist on digging up ancient history instead of current events
No, he was assuming everyone would jump on President Obama because that's what the Right Wing Noise Machine has trained him to do.

You know what happens when you assume right?

Still Laughing over here!

OGIS
11-26-2015, 02:32 PM

And you seem to be quite full of lies. Is this comment one of them? Truth Detector

Peter1469
11-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Warning: Please don’t call members names.

OGIS
11-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Another leftist lie; you libs are quite full of them aren't you?

Pot calling kettle black? JUST asking questions here!

Originally Posted by OGIS
So are you telling me that Bush DID NOT sign an agreement with Iraq to withdraw by a certain date? YES or NO, son. Yes or no.

Originally Posted by Truth Detector
Are you telling me Bush signed an agreement with a date certain witdrawal date? Show it to me.

"The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. combat forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf

http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...-the-jihad-war

OGIS
11-26-2015, 02:42 PM
Sure; keep pretending Obama isn't an idiot. I'm responding to the dim bulb leftist lies about Bush's comments.

So... did you lie about the Iraq pullout, or were you just being a dim bulb?

So are you telling me that Bush DID NOT sign an agreement with Iraq to withdraw by a certain date? YES or NO, son. Yes or no.

Are you telling me Bush signed an agreement with a date certain witdrawal date? Show it to me.

"The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. combat forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.[1]

Thread reference: http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...-the-jihad-war

OGIS
11-26-2015, 02:47 PM

So do you have trouble distinguishing the difference between truth and lies? JUST asking questions here.

Peter1469
11-26-2015, 02:48 PM

OGIS
11-26-2015, 02:53 PM
^True story.

So are the Wikipedia and US government references true stories? Or lies? I'm just asking a question here.

OGIS
11-26-2015, 02:55 PM

I'm just asking questions (just like Glen Beck).

Mac-7
11-26-2015, 03:51 PM
No, he was assuming everyone would jump on President Obama because that's what the Right Wing Noise Machine has trained him to do.

You know what happens when you assume right?

Still Laughing over here!

Why would anyone except an obama apologist rather dig up old news instead of current events?

You cant defend obama.

Crepitus
11-26-2015, 04:19 PM
Why would anyone except an Obama apologist rather dig up old news instead of current events?

You cant defend Obama.
Just making yourself look even more foolish with this crap.

Still haven't stopped laughing.

domer76
11-26-2015, 06:00 PM
Meanwhile, you continue voting for and supporting candidates they support.

I mean, seriously. Drones and bombs are okay? They are laughing at you.

Send your own fucking kid there. Better yet, sign up yourself.

domer76
11-26-2015, 06:03 PM
I don't know what else you expect domer to say or write. Obama was his be all end all, the hope and change utopia he dreamed of like so many young ideological driven leftists. Now wallowing in abysmal failure, the Leftist needs to point a finger. It's what they do.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

But I'll repeat for you, since you're to slow to get it the first time. If that area of the world is so important to you, send your own fucking kids there. Send yourself, punk.

Chickenhawks like your pitiful ass are worthless. You're fine with sending others to their needless deaths.

Mister D
11-26-2015, 06:04 PM

But I'll repeat for you, since you're to slow to get it the first time. If that area of the world is so important to you, send your own $#@!ing kids there. Send yourself, punk.

Chickenhawks like your pitiful ass are worthless. You're fine with sending others to their needless deaths.

We have a volunteer army, domer.

domer76
11-26-2015, 06:08 PM
We have a volunteer army, domer.

No shit, Einstein. Have you taken your kid down to volunteer?

Mister D
11-26-2015, 06:12 PM
No $#@!, Einstein. Have you taken your kid down to volunteer?

If you know we have a volunteer army then you should all that that entails. Don't want to wind up in a combat zone? Don't join the army. It's actually pretty simple. The fact that the US military is comprised of volunteers pulls the rug out from under your arguments.

domer76
11-26-2015, 06:21 PM
If you know we have a volunteer army then you should all that that entails. Don't want to wind up in a combat zone? Don't join the army. It's actually pretty simple. The fact that the US military is comprised of volunteers pulls the rug out from under your arguments.

As usual, You merely fail to understand the argument. You chicken(shit)hawks are great at sending someone else to their needless deaths. Get your own fucking body or your own goddam kid to volunteer and we'll see how anxious you are to put boots on the ground in Syria.

Green Arrow
11-26-2015, 06:21 PM
Send your own fucking kid there. Better yet, sign up yourself.

I don't support the wars, domer. Whether they are just bombs and drones or involve boots on the ground. That's your department.

del
11-26-2015, 06:27 PM
"My fellow citizens, at this hour American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger.

/thread

Bob
11-26-2015, 08:18 PM

India told him to go to hell, that they plan to open a new coal mine per week into 2020.

Bob
11-26-2015, 08:25 PM

Get over blaming Bush. Malaki is blamed for ISIS, not Bush.

domer76
11-26-2015, 08:33 PM
Get over blaming Bush. Malaki is blamed for ISIS, not Bush.

Bush left the void w/o Saddamm and then, idiotically, de-Baathefied the entire country. The optional invasion was bad enough, but then the fool removed all remaining structure. You're also a fool if you believe otherwise.

Get over blaming Bush? Since he IS to blame, why should one?

Bob
11-26-2015, 08:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXodRLLkth4

We know the world laughs at Obama for being weak.

And some of us laugh at the similar weak knee citizens of the USA

Bob
11-26-2015, 08:39 PM
Bush left the void w/o Saddamm and then, idiotically, de-Baathefied the entire country. The optional invasion was bad enough, but then the fool removed all remaining structure. You're also a fool if you believe otherwise.

So many wrong points that I have but time for a few.

Bush did not de-bath Iraq. The then governing Iraqi group did that. Bremer hoped only the top 5 percent would lose their jobs. Surely you would not want the Saddam Army being in charge to work with Americans? That would be like leaving the Nazis to stay in charge of Germany post WW2.

Bremer made sure a friendly Iraqi Government was in charge.

OGIS
11-26-2015, 08:50 PM

Are we sure he has any children? Wouldn't that presume a lot of the female part of that equation?

Mister D
11-26-2015, 08:51 PM
Are we sure he has any children? Wouldn't that presume a lot of the female part of that equation?

You're too anxious to get at me, OGIS. Makes you look desperate and weak.

OGIS
11-26-2015, 08:56 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Mister D http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1344144#post1344144)

As usual, You merely fail to understand the argument. You chicken($#@!)hawks are great at sending someone else to their needless deaths. Get your own $#@!ing body or your own goddam kid to volunteer and we'll see how anxious you are to put boots on the ground in Syria.

A volunteer army is a bad idea for democracy. There should be a draft, service should be for four years, and it should be universal. The children of political leaders and Internet chicken hawks should be taken first. Conscientious objectors should be funneled into non-military government work, building infrastructure. If someone objects to non-military government work on religious grounds, they can renounce their citizenship and leave the country. Think of it as a direct "sweat equity" tax and an investment in your country.

Mister D
11-26-2015, 09:05 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Mister D http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1344144#post1344144)

A volunteer army is a bad idea for democracy. There should be a draft, service should be for four years, and it should be universal. The children of political leaders and Internet chicken hawks should be taken first. Conscientious objectors should be funneled into non-military government work, building infrastructure. If someone objects to non-military government work on religious grounds, they can renounce their citizenship and leave the country. Think of it as a direct "sweat equity" tax and an investment in your country.

Oh, having me on ignore and continually responding to my posts also makes you look weak. Just sayin'.

Why is an all volunteer army a bad idea? You claim it is but you don't support that claim.

Mister D
11-26-2015, 09:08 PM
As usual, You merely fail to understand the argument. You chicken($#@!)hawks are great at sending someone else to their needless deaths. Get your own $#@!ing body or your own goddam kid to volunteer and we'll see how anxious you are to put boots on the ground in Syria.

I'm sorry but the fact that we have an all volunteer army makes your argument moot. Don't want to be exposed to the possibility of a combat deployment? Don't join the army. Simple enough, right? Secondly, there is a major problem among the lesser minds on the forum and it's this: because the deficiencies in your arguments are pointed out it does not mean that your discussion partner is defending the other side ipso facto.

OGIS
11-26-2015, 09:31 PM

Bush did not de-bath Iraq. The then governing Iraqi group did that. Bremer hoped only the top 5 percent would lose their jobs. Surely you would not want the Saddam Army being in charge to work with Americans? That would be like leaving the Nazis to stay in charge of Germany post WW2.

As I recall the de-baathing was, yes, at the behest of certain Iraqis but also by neocon elements in the Bush Administration. Bush, as I recall, was fairly clueless about it. And yes, Bremer threw a long series of justified sh1t-fits over it, as the purge all the way to the bottom of the hierarchy was extremely ill-conceived.

As for the Nazi's, my understanding is that Patton installed mid-level ex-Nazis in various positions. Paraphrasing him, "they were, after all, the only people who knew how to run some things." And many, many ex-Nazis of some rank ended up working in the West German government. Check out, for example, the Gehlen Organization: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehlen_Organization

Bob
11-26-2015, 09:39 PM
As I recall the de-baathing was, yes, at the behest of certain Iraqis but also by neocon elements in the Bush Administration. Bush, as I recall, was fairly clueless about it. And yes, Bremer threw a long series of justified sh1t-fits over it, as the purge all the way to the bottom of the hierarchy was extremely ill-conceived.

As for the Nazi's, my understanding is that Patton installed mid-level ex-Nazis in various positions. Paraphrasing him, "they were, after all, the only people who knew how to run some things." And many, many ex-Nazis of some rank ended up working in the West German government. Check out, for example, the Gehlen Organization: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehlen_Organization

The poor neo-cons. Always getting the blame on schedule. I feel they are so unfairly singled out.

It was purely Iraqis that chose who not to allow to manage the government. Bremer gave advice but it was not followed.

Bush had a new way to wage war. To win, in his view, was to kick the hell out of the other guy (like Patton) and then make sure the USA footprint was small. Bush did not want the Iraqis to see us as a conqueror, but a group of troops that freed them. When you free countries, you best let them run the show. But Bush catches the blame but is not deserving.

Come to think about it, what did Obama do in Libya? Bombed the hell out of them and acted like he had done nothing at all.

OGIS
11-26-2015, 10:06 PM
The poor neo-cons. Always getting the blame on schedule. I feel they are so unfairly singled out.

It was purely Iraqis that chose who not to allow to manage the government. Bremer gave advice but it was not followed.

Bush had a new way to wage war. To win, in his view, was to kick the hell out of the other guy (like Patton) and then make sure the USA footprint was small. Bush did not want the Iraqis to see us as a conqueror, but a group of troops that freed them. When you free countries, you best let them run the show. But Bush catches the blame but is not deserving.

Come to think about it, what did Obama do in Libya? Bombed the hell out of them and acted like he had done nothing at all.

It is fascinating how few people can comprehend that both sides are idiots.

Bob
11-26-2015, 11:50 PM
It is fascinating how few people can comprehend that both sides are idiots.

Only when you want to pass out blame.

silvereyes
11-27-2015, 12:07 AM

And some of us laugh at the similar weak knee citizens of the USA

Its not nice to laugh at the dumb cons.

maineman
11-27-2015, 12:21 AM

funny. In the past six years, I have travelled extensively throughout Europe and Latin America, and the admiration for President Obama has been nearly universal. No one that I have spoken to overseas in that time ever expressed the thought that our president was weak.

Where do you get this stuff? From Rush?

Bob
11-27-2015, 12:26 AM
funny. In the past six years, I have travelled extensively throughout Europe and Latin America, and the admiration for President Obama has been nearly universal. No one that I have spoken to overseas in that time ever expressed the thought that our president was weak.

Of course you have. Certainly you speak for the world. (snicker)

Did you miss the post where some Egyptians were ranting how weak Obama is on TV?

maineman
11-27-2015, 12:32 AM
Of course you have. Certainly you speak for the world. (snicker)

Did you miss the post where some Egyptians were ranting how weak Obama is on TV?

I never said I spoke for the world. I merely recounted my experiences. YOU were the one who said:

here's a clue: "some Egyptians" does not equal "the world".

Bob
11-27-2015, 12:45 AM
"Bring it on."

Brownie did fine.

But I would have laughed at Bush had he told Nagin he did a great job or that Gov. Blanco did a good job.

The law is specific. First the locals run the show and next the state does.

Expecting the last in the line to be best at huge floods makes sense just to democrats.

But they don't know FEMA law.

Bush had Blanco and Nagin on the phone and asked who was in charge. Nagin said the Governor but she claimed it was Nagin.

Pg 308, chapter Katrina in Decision Points.

Bob
11-27-2015, 12:50 AM
I never said I spoke for the world. I merely recounted my experiences. YOU were the one who said:

here's a clue: "some Egyptians" does not equal "the world".

While true, try not to fret when you find out a lot of people see Obama as terribly weak and not effective.

maineman
11-27-2015, 01:19 AM
While true, try not to fret when you find out a lot of people see Obama as terribly weak and not effective.

you were the one who claimed "the world" saw him that way.

with no basis in fact.

I think I'll start referring to you as Hindenburg along with Tahuyaman.

Mac-7
11-27-2015, 02:52 AM

Obumer does still occupy the office so any sensible person would give his current stupidty top priority.

But obama apologists just want to change the subject.

OGIS
11-27-2015, 03:14 AM
Obumer does still occupy the office so any sensible person would give his current stupidty top priority.

Hey, Mac, I know I've seen that before, at least a couple of times. Do you have a numbered list of these little zingers? Or is it organized by subject matter?

And yes, I know that it bears repeating.

Mac-7
11-27-2015, 03:18 AM
Hey, Mac, I know I've seen that before, at least a couple of times. Do you have a numbered list of these little zingers? Or is it organized by subject matter?

And yes, I know that it bears repeating.

I just call 'em like I see 'em.

And in this case your deflection says I got it right

OGIS
11-27-2015, 03:51 AM
I just call 'em like I see 'em.

And in this case your deflection says I got it right

Interesting that you correctly identified the ploy. Bit of a slip of the old mask there. Be careful.

And I should have put it in quotes, as if you were saying it, which I believe I've also seen.

Peter1469
11-27-2015, 05:25 AM

Bremer screwed the entire place up. Had he let the Army do what we were doing, Iraq would be a lot better today.

Professor Peabody
11-27-2015, 05:27 AM
Bush left the void w/o Saddamm and then, idiotically, de-Baathefied the entire country. The optional invasion was bad enough, but then the fool removed all remaining structure. You're also a fool if you believe otherwise. Get over blaming Bush? Since he IS to blame, why should one?
I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region, and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we'd be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we'd allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous. -George W. Bush - July 12, 2007 PRESS CONFERENCE (http://politics.suntimes.com/article/washington/sweet-blog-special-bush-press-conference-transcript-iraq-still-insisting-we-can) Obama WAS warned........Just too ignorant to listen and just too arrogant to care.

maineman
11-27-2015, 07:20 AM
Obama WAS warned........Just too ignorant to listen and just too arrogant to care.

the withdrawal agreement was negotiated by Bush prior to Obama taking office.

I would suggest you look up the phrase "pacta sunt servanda" and recognize its application in international law. If it was not a good idea for us to leave when we did, and Bush knew this in 2007, he should not have negotiated the agreement he did. Once signed by both parties, both parties must agree to abrogate or modify. The Iraqi government made it clear they wanted us out of their country by the prearranged time.

maineman
11-27-2015, 08:05 AM

According to Gallup (http://www.gallup.com/poll/180365/barack-obama-hillary-clinton-extend-run-admired.aspx),
Obama has appeared on the top 10 list each year since 2006 of the most admired men in the world, including ranking No. 1 in each of the last seven years, all by healthy margins over the second-place finisher.

Crepitus
11-27-2015, 09:30 AM

Keep making excuses Mac. It's not helping your case.

Mac-7
11-27-2015, 10:05 AM
Keep making excuses Mac. It's not helping your case.

You are the one making excuses for obumer.

liberals want to call bush stupid?

no problem.

Bush is stupid - but no longer in office.

Now we have an even worse person doing dumb stuff and you are ducking reality not me

maineman
11-27-2015, 10:17 AM
Now we have an even worse person doing dumb stuff and you are ducking reality not me

your opinion only... don't trot it out as if it were a fact.

Ransom
11-27-2015, 10:23 AM
What they're ducking Mac, is the brutal reality that they were hoodwinked into voting for this failure of a President. It's much easier to simply regurgitate what you hear and see on TV, make a Bush deflection, or attack the person. This crew in here all voted for Obama.....and it's come back to bite them firmly on the arse. They cannot defend Obama, reality just too harsh too contemplate, they know they were wrong.....and cannot admit it.

What did we expect them to be speaking about these days but Bush or Trump. Two men not in office, not making policy, not responsible for their failures. Thus they lash out. This was supposed to be utopia. Supposed to be hope and change. They got bamboozled. Hoodwinked. They had the wool pulled over their eyes. Made to look foolish, played....owned. Reality sucks if you're a sheepish liberal today....and that's who you're exchanging with here.

:wink:

Huh Lance?

Mac-7
11-27-2015, 10:25 AM

It is as much a fact as you belief that bush did stupid stuff.

You do think that, dont you?

Mac-7
11-27-2015, 10:27 AM
What they're ducking Mac, is the brutal reality that they were hoodwinked into voting for this failure of a President. It's much easier to simply regurgitate what you hear and see on TV, make a Bush deflection, or attack the person. This crew in here all voted for Obama.....and it's come back to bite them firmly on the arse. They cannot defend Obama, reality just too harsh too contemplate, they know they were wrong.....and cannot admit it.

What did we expect them to be speaking about these days but Bush or Trump. Two men not in office, not making policy, not responsible for their failures. Thus they lash out. This was supposed to be utopia. Supposed to be hope and change. They got bamboozled. Hoodwinked. They had the wool pulled over their eyes. Made to look foolish, played....owned. Reality sucks if you're a sheepish liberal today....and that's who you're exchanging with here.

Huh Lance?

Obama is destroying America in real time - before our very eyes.

But liberal obama apologists are blind and cant see a thing

maineman
11-27-2015, 10:27 AM
It is as much a fact as you belief that bush did stupid stuff.

You do think that, dont you?

it is my opinion that Bush did stupid stuff. I realize that others might have different opinions and I would never try to pawn my own personal opinion off as fact. You should hold yourself to that same standard.

OGIS
11-27-2015, 10:30 AM

Huh Lance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqkVhlY-5A

maineman
11-27-2015, 10:31 AM
Obama is destroying America in real time - before our very eyes.

That's funny. Even though I reside in Mexico, I visit the states quite often. In all my travels back, America seems nearly unchanged from the previous trip. I have adult children in the states with whom I converse regularly. I have many many friends, former associates, college classmates, former shipmates that I also communicate with quite frequently. NONE of them reports that America is being destroyed.

I think you need a good eye exam.... and, perhaps, a psychiatric exam as well...

at least a better drama coach.

Mac-7
11-27-2015, 11:12 AM
it is my opinion that Bush did stupid stuff. I realize that others might have different opinions

i dont have a different opinion

Bush is a stupid man but so is Obama

you only want to talk about bush as a way of spareing you from defending obama

maineman
11-27-2015, 11:51 AM
i dont have a different opinion

Bush is a stupid man but so is Obama

you only want to talk about bush as a way of spareing you from defending obama

I don't have to defend Obama.... and I promise you, I'll never vote for him again!

I only point out that you have a rather annoying habit of thinking that your opinions are not opinions, but facts.

Crepitus
11-27-2015, 12:01 PM
You are the one making excuses for obumer.

liberals want to call bush stupid?

no problem.

Bush is stupid - but no longer in office.

I have made no excuses, I have not blamed Bush or anyone. All I've done is laugh at the way you and a couple of others have come unglued because the thread didn't work out the way you wanted.

texan
11-27-2015, 12:12 PM
After all the hoopla in this thread still one of the dumbest thing ever said by a president. Just plain stupid! I bet he saw this later, after his staffed watched and cringed, and thought I wish I hadn't made that retarded statement. if he didn't he is stupid and that is possible.

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:13 PM

Maybe if you cry harder you will feel better?

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:13 PM

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c382/LordRatspeaker/Funny%20Stuff/yoda.jpg

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:15 PM

Yep; in Liberal loony land, Saddam was a good thing for the region and the Iraqi people.....just ask them!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/mcollinknight/Jon%20and%20Stephen%20get%20their%20own%20album/stephen_laughs.gif

Professor Peabody
11-27-2015, 12:16 PM
the withdrawal agreement was negotiated by Bush prior to Obama taking office. I would suggest you look up the phrase "pacta sunt servanda" and recognize its application in international law. If it was not a good idea for us to leave when we did, and Bush knew this in 2007, he should not have negotiated the agreement he did. Once signed by both parties, both parties must agree to abrogate or modify. The Iraqi government made it clear they wanted us out of their country by the prearranged time. Executive agreements are NOT legally binding, only treaty's ratified by congress are.

maineman
11-27-2015, 12:21 PM
Executive agreements are NOT legally binding, only treaty's ratified by congress are.

so... you are saying we should have just told the Iraqi government to pound sand and we'd leave when we were good and ready regardless of their objections otherwise?

That's the way you'd have us treat other democracies on this planet. Fabulous.

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:22 PM
A volunteer army is a bad idea for democracy.

This is nothing more than another of your massive piles of BS containing nothing more substantive than "because you say so." You're quite full of them.

There should be a draft, service should be for four years, and it should be universal.

Wrong; it doesn't work for Europe and it won't work here. No one should be FORCED into service unless we are in a massive war effort and no one is volunteering. Draftees are the worst soldiers on the planet.

This is another of your painfully ignorant arguments lacking common sense or historical evidence.

The children of political leaders and Internet chicken hawks should be taken first. Conscientious objectors should be funneled into non-military government work, building infrastructure. If someone objects to non-military government work on religious grounds, they can renounce their citizenship and leave the country. Think of it as a direct "sweat equity" tax and an investment in your country.

Spoken like a true Marxist dictator; Stalin would be proud of you Komrade. I know, we can make you the first chicken hawk "decider" of the Marxist AmeriKan State!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/Rubailija/master_ypda_gif.gif

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:25 PM

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/Weird/bsmeter.gif

Where do you get yours from; Rachel MadCow?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/mcollinknight/Jon%20and%20Stephen%20get%20their%20own%20album/stephen_laughs.gif

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:26 PM

with no basis in fact.

Yes; in Maineman land, his anectdotal experiences trump reality in every argument.

Of course Obamunism is admired in the world maineman, after all, you said so!

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k528/keveri/Misc/Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:27 PM
Bremer screwed the entire place up. Had he let the Army do what we were doing, Iraq would be a lot better today.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/Weird/bsmeter.gif

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:28 PM
the withdrawal agreement was negotiated by Bush prior to Obama taking office.

I would suggest you look up the phrase "pacta sunt servanda" and recognize its application in international law. If it was not a good idea for us to leave when we did, and Bush knew this in 2007, he should not have negotiated the agreement he did. Once signed by both parties, both parties must agree to abrogate or modify. The Iraqi government made it clear they wanted us out of their country by the prearranged time.

Yes, in Liberal loony land, it's all Bush's fault dontchyaknow!

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:29 PM
According to Gallup (http://www.gallup.com/poll/180365/barack-obama-hillary-clinton-extend-run-admired.aspx),
Obama has appeared on the top 10 list each year since 2006 of the most admired men in the world, including ranking No. 1 in each of the last seven years, all by healthy margins over the second-place finisher.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3JK_r2oT4

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Professor Peabody
11-27-2015, 12:29 PM
so... you are saying we should have just told the Iraqi government to pound sand and we'd leave when we were good and ready regardless of their objections otherwise?

Why would Obama have a problem with that? 57% of the American people didn't want Obama Care and we got it rammed down our throats anyway. About the same amount was against Obama's Executive Amnesty, he did it anyway. But Iraq was allegedly against us keeping troops there and somehow Obama feels compelled to follow THEIR wishes. In essence Obama has more consideration for Iraq than his own people. Why does that not surprise me?

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:31 PM

Wow; from someone who constantly pontificates with anectdotal BS, this is an amazing example of ZERO self awareness.

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:34 PM
it is my opinion that Bush did stupid stuff.

Where there you go!! Maineman says so, therefore, all other arguments are null and void.

I realize that others might have different opinions and I would never try to pawn my own personal opinion off as fact. You should hold yourself to that same standard.

Wow; I cannot imagine a better example of the pot calling the kettle black.

But when it comes to dumb, inept, divisive and lying; no one does it better than the Obummer.....NO ONE.

His only moment of self realization and intelligence was when he said this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzZ1kRAZW_Y

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:36 PM
I don't have to defend Obama.... and I promise you, I'll never vote for him again!

This is rich!!

I only point out that you have a rather annoying habit of thinking that your opinions are not opinions, but facts.

Another glaring example of a man with ZERO self awareness.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DqSw5gyRQ5yPC/giphy.gif

maineman
11-27-2015, 12:37 PM
Wow; from someone who constantly pontificates with anectdotal BS, this is an amazing example of ZERO self awareness.

I have never stated my opinions were facts.... unless they were ALSO facts.

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:37 PM
Executive agreements are NOT legally binding, only treaty's ratified by congress are.

Yelling at a wall will give you a similar experience to dealing with Liberals.

Professor Peabody
11-27-2015, 12:40 PM
Yelling at a wall will give you a similar experience to dealing with Liberals.

That's the trouble with our liberal friends, they know so much that simply isn't so. - Ronald Reagan

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:40 PM

Much like the lying Obama you helped to get elected, you pretend that there is only ONE other way to deal with the lies your President feeds to you and that you gulp down like a naive willing puppet.

Liars and deniars always use such tactics and then pretend that they have even the slightest clue of what they are emotionally erupting about.

What do you care about Democracy? After all, you're one of the kool-aid swilling Liberals who ranted about us removing Saddam in the first place and making the idiot claim that the Iraqi people are too stupid to handle Democracy and were better off under Saddam.

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:41 PM
Why would Obama have a problem with that? 57% of the American people didn't want Obama Care and we got it rammed down our throats anyway. About the same amount was against Obama's Executive Amnesty, he did it anyway. But Iraq was allegedly against us keeping troops there and somehow Obama feels compelled to follow THEIR wishes. In essence Obama has more consideration for Iraq than his own people. Why does that not surprise me?

^True story.

Truth Detector
11-27-2015, 12:42 PM
I have never stated my opinions were facts.... unless they were ALSO facts.

Oh that's right; you merely pretend they are. DUH!

domer76
11-27-2015, 12:56 PM

You actually believe that shit? Your analogy is so fucking far off base, it's impossible to address.

A friendly Iraqi government? You must mean puppet.

Professor Peabody
11-27-2015, 12:58 PM
^True story.

He's doing it again with the Syrian refugees. ISIS has promised to sneak their people in with the refugees, then he threatens to veto a beefing up of the vetting process. Still our southern border is virtually wide open. If there is an attack in the US by ISIS fighters that either came in with the refugees of walked across our southern border, I think Obama should be tried for treason and executed in Leavenworth.

Shocking moment migrant makes ISIS-inspired beheading gesture

THIS is the chilling moment a young asylum seeker waves to a camera before imitating an ISIS-style brutal beheading gesture to a European television audience.

By Oli Smith
PUBLISHED: 18:00, Tue, Sep 22, 2015

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/beheading-607179.jpg

The gesture was spotted during a TV broadcast from a Slovak news channel reporting on the migrant crisis in neighbouring Hungary.

The video is the second time this month a 'migrant' has been spotted making a beheading gesture to TV crews in the country.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/607179/Refugee-terrorist-migrant-ISIS-inspired-beheading-gesture-watch

domer76
11-27-2015, 12:58 PM

Exactly

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:06 PM

That may be true. I can't say since you don't mention specifics. Bear in mind this was brand new territory in that the plan did not include fighting among the Muslim factions.

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:07 PM
Exactly

Both you and OGIS ought to do yourselves a favor by reading the book by Bremer.

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:09 PM
You actually believe that shit? Your analogy is so fucking far off base, it's impossible to address.

A friendly Iraqi government? You must mean puppet.

You probably will refuse, but read Bremer's book on this topic. You are one reason he wrote the book.

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:24 PM

Did you think i would not study your own link? LOL

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Americans continue to name Hillary Clinton as the woman living anywhere in the world whom they admire most, and name Barack Obama as the man they admire most. Clinton has held the top women's spot in each of the last 13 years and 17 of the last 18, with that streak interrupted only by first lady Laura Bush in 2001 after the 9/11 terror attacks. Obama has been most admired man in each of the last seven years, beginning with 2008, the year he was elected president.

Supposedly you think you proved Obama is the world's most admired person.

:rollseyes:

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:26 PM

with no basis in fact.

Well, you are well known for hurling insults.

domer76
11-27-2015, 01:27 PM
Maybe if you cry harder you will feel better?

Not crying, rather laughing at the RW morons in disbelief over their willful ignorance.

Have you gone down to the induction center with your kid yet?

domer76
11-27-2015, 01:28 PM
Yep; in Liberal loony land, Saddam was a good thing for the region and the Iraqi people.....just ask them!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/mcollinknight/Jon and Stephen get their own album/stephen_laughs.gif

Once again, you pull some sort of convoluted "logic" out of your ass that only makes sense to you.

domer76
11-27-2015, 01:30 PM
That's the trouble with our liberal friends, they know so much that simply isn't so. - Ronald Reagan

From "Asleep At The Wheel" Reagan? lol

domer76
11-27-2015, 01:32 PM
Both you and OGIS ought to do yourselves a favor by reading the book by Bremer.

Right. Bremer, in his book, telling us what a great job Bremer did. Kinda like the Bible telling us it's the word of God because it says so in the Bible.

maineman
11-27-2015, 01:33 PM
Well, you are well known for hurling insults.

and you are well known for tossing out unsubstantiated opinions and claiming they are facts. I actually find such behavior insulting, and deserving of insult in return.

By the way, in Britain, the Independent did a poll that covered all areas of the globe, and Obama was the second most admired man around the world. Behind Bill Gates and ahead of Xi Jinping.

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:36 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by maineman http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1344744#post1344744)

OK, seems to me that Obama was not well suited to sell the IRAQ government why they still needed our help. Seems that the Maliki troops were poorly suited to whipping ISIS. ISIS could have been stopped ahead of them taking vast areas of both Iraq and Syria had we had a decent president.

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:38 PM
and you are well known for tossing out unsubstantiated opinions and claiming they are facts. I actually find such behavior insulting, and deserving of insult in return.

By the way, in Britain, the Independent did a poll that covered all areas of the globe, and Obama was the second most admired man around the world. Behind Bill Gates and ahead of Xi Jinping.

Even you admit to tossing around your opinions. To bull rush me is hypocritical the way most see this.

This is an arena to discuss, not hurl insults as you admit you are fond of.

I realize in your eyes, Obama is Allah's best gift to we citizens. Most of us spotted his weaknesses and narcissism long ago.

Chris
11-27-2015, 01:39 PM

But I'll repeat for you, since you're to slow to get it the first time. If that area of the world is so important to you, send your own fucking kids there. Send yourself, punk.

This is nothing more than another of your massive piles of BS containing nothing more substantive than "because you say so." You're quite full of them.

Wrong; it doesn't work for Europe and it won't work here. No one should be FORCED into service unless we are in a massive war effort and no one is volunteering. Draftees are the worst soldiers on the planet.

This is another of your painfully ignorant arguments lacking common sense or historical evidence.

Spoken like a true Marxist dictator; Stalin would be proud of you Komrade. I know, we can make you the first chicken hawk "decider" of the Marxist AmeriKan State!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/Rubailija/master_ypda_gif.gif

TBed for ignoring warnings.

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Right. Bremer, in his book, telling us what a great job Bremer did. Kinda like the Bible telling us it's the word of God because it says so in the Bible.

That is just why you should read the book since it is all about what really took place. Bremer includes warts and beauty marks. It is not at all like the Bible nor the circular argument you allege.

I would not doubt that you feel Obama's books are best to explain him.

Since I have read the best books on this topic, you have some catching up to do.

Common Sense
11-27-2015, 01:43 PM
That is just why you should read the book since it is all about what really took place. Bremer includes warts and beauty marks. It is not at all like the Bible nor the circular argument you allege.

I would not doubt that you feel Obama's books are best to explain him.

Since I have read the best books on this topic, you have some catching up to do.

Do you honestly think Bremer would give an unbiased account? Honestly?

maineman
11-27-2015, 01:44 PM
Even you admit to tossing around your opinions. To bull rush me is hypocritical the way most see this.

This is an arena to discuss, not hurl insults as you admit you are fond of.

I realize in your eyes, Obama is Allah's best gift to we citizens. Most of us spotted his weaknesses and narcissism long ago.

I merely point out that you are certainly free to express your opinion as to what YOU think of our president....but when you go around lying about the world's opinion of him, I will call you on it. I don't attempt to pawn my opinions off as the beliefs of the world.... you shouldn't either.

maineman
11-27-2015, 01:45 PM

bingo

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:46 PM

The term unbiased means nothing.

The question has to be is his book factual. I believe the book is factual. The man's book is verifiable by others.

maineman
11-27-2015, 01:48 PM

The question has to be is his book factual. I believe the book is factual. The man's book is verifiable by others.

with their own images to polish.

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:48 PM
I merely point out that you are certainly free to express your opinion as to what YOU think of our president....but when you go around lying about the world's opinion of him, I will call you on it. I don't attempt to pawn my opinions off as the beliefs of the world.... you shouldn't either.

Your so called proof on the admiration of Obama came from an American source and claims it is Americans that see him so admirable. I and well over half Americans rate him low.

Read his poll numbers when you seek to defend him.

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:50 PM

I would say Bremer's book is accurate. His acts were recorded.

Common Sense
11-27-2015, 01:50 PM

The term unbiased actually does have meaning.

maineman
11-27-2015, 01:53 PM
Your so called proof on the admiration of Obama came from an American source and claims it is Americans that see him so admirable. I and well over half Americans rate him low.

Read his poll numbers when you seek to defend him.

you made a claim about how the world views our president... and there are no factual polls to back up your assertion. Just admit that you tried to pawn off your opinion as the opinion of the rest of the planet.

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:53 PM
The term unbiased actually does have meaning.

Well your question is biased.

Clearly when it comes to Obama, you will reach out to defend him and his acts.

When it comes to Bremer or Bush, suddenly they are biased.

But the Bremer book is factual. When an Ambassador writes a book, if he is not factual, he gets called out for misstatements. You are aware of this I suppose. So what in his book did you find to not be accurate?

I will guess, you never read the book and don't have a clue. Am I close?

del
11-27-2015, 01:54 PM
"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." -- Ronald Reagan, 1981

Bob
11-27-2015, 01:56 PM
you made a claim about how the world views our president... and there are no factual polls to back up your assertion. Just admit that you tried to pawn off your opinion as the opinion of the rest of the planet.

Show me Germany's view or Poland or Russia or China? What about India that is adding a new coal mine each week until 2020? Think they think highly of Obama, Allah's gift to Americans?

You tried to pawn off that an american poll of Americans speaks for the world.

That took balls on your part. To rush me when you pulled that stunt is stunning.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:00 PM
"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." -- Ronald Reagan, 1981

This won't help the left since they will cling to lies till the lies legs fall off, so let's look at the science.

1. Did Reagan say that. Sure he said it.

2. Was it untrue.

Well it was true.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2004/may/13/thisweekssciencequestions3

Yes, just as president Ronald Reagan said in 1981. "Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do," he opined. A little later, environmental scientists ruefully confirmed he was partially right. In hot weather, trees release volatile organic hydrocarbons including terpenes and isoprenes - two molecules linked to photochemical smog. In very hot weather, the production of these begins to accelerate.
America's Great Smoky Mountains are supposed to take their name from the photochemical smog released by millions of hectares of hardwoods.
This week Natural Environment Research Council scientists warned that as summer temperatures rise in the UK, the isoprene output from trees could make a small but noticeable contribution to human discomfort. Isoprene serves as a catalyst, driving the rate at which sunlight breaks down oxides of nitrogen - mostly from agriculture and cars - to produce atmospheric ozone.
Ozone is a triple molecule of oxygen. High in the stratosphere it is a godsend, screening out cancer-causing ultraviolet radiation. But in the lower atmosphere it is a toxin: it causes stinging eyes, prickling nostrils and aggravates severe respiratory problems. Statisticians calculate that in August 2003 - the long hot summer that caused an estimated 20,000 deaths in western Europe - more than 500 British deaths could be attributed to ozone pollution.
But the experts say the trees alone are not the problem. The real villain is the motor car. Trees soak up carbon dioxide, and respire oxygen, doing far more good than harm. And finally, as one forester observed: why worry about a few harmful natural chemicals? In a truly antiseptic world we would all be dead.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:01 PM
Show me Germany's view or Poland or Russia or China? What about India that is adding a new coal mine each week until 2020? Think they think highly of Obama, Allah's gift to Americans?

You tried to pawn off that an american poll of Americans speaks for the world.

That took balls on your part. To rush me when you pulled that stunt is stunning.

and I showed you another poll from England where Obama was #2.

It was YOU who claimed to know how the rest of the world felt about Obama, when all it ever was was you trying to turn your opinion into the opinion of the whole world.... WITHOUT ONE BASIS IN FACT FOR DOING SO.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:01 PM

Since you did not back up your claim he is the world's most admired, care to call it even?

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Well your question is biased.

Clearly when it comes to Obama, you will reach out to defend him and his acts.

When it comes to Bremer or Bush, suddenly they are biased.

But the Bremer book is factual. When an Ambassador writes a book, if he is not factual, he gets called out for misstatements. You are aware of this I suppose. So what in his book did you find to not be accurate?

I will guess, you never read the book and don't have a clue. Am I close?

interesting review of that book:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/26/books/review/26filkins.html

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:05 PM
Since you did not back up your claim he is the world's most admired, care to call it even?

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-admired-people-in-the-world-2015-2

International market research firm YouGov (https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/01/30/most-admired-2015/) conducted a global poll people in 34 countries to come up with the most admired people in the world.
YouGov gathered open-ended nominations in December, used these to compile a list of 25 men and 25 women, and polled people again to choose who they admire most from the two lists.
The most admired man on the list is Bill Gates, followed by US President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:06 PM

my statement was based in fact... your's solely in your opinion.

that's hardly "even".

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:06 PM

Even Americans don't admire him as you claim.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

RCP Average
11/15 - 11/25
--

Gallup (http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx)
11/23 - 11/25
1500 A

Rasmussen Reports (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history)
11/22 - 11/24
1500 LV

Reuters/Ipsos (http://www.ipsos-na.com/news-polls/reuters-polls/)
11/21 - 11/25
964 A

CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-concerns-about-terrorist-attack-in-u-s-rise/)
11/19 - 11/22
1205 A

The Economist/YouGov (https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/ilg7fspccq/trackingreport.pdf)
11/19 - 11/23
1217 RV

FOX News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2015/11/20/fox-news-poll-2016-matchups-syrian-refugees/)
11/16 - 11/19
1016 RV

ABC News/Wash Post (http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/politics/washington-post-abc-news-poll-nov-15-19-2015/1880/)
11/16 - 11/19
1004 A

PPP (D) (http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_111915.pdf)
11/16 - 11/17
1360 RV

Bloomberg (https://www.scribd.com/doc/290213526/Bloomberg-Politics-National-Poll-v3-Nov-18-2015)
11/15 - 11/16
1002 A

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:07 PM
my statement was based in fact... your's solely in your opinion.

that's hardly "even".

Come on. I forgot that in your mind, you are infallible.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:10 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-admired-people-in-the-world-2015-2

International market research firm YouGov (https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/01/30/most-admired-2015/) conducted a global poll people in 34 countries to come up with the most admired people in the world.
YouGov gathered open-ended nominations in December, used these to compile a list of 25 men and 25 women, and polled people again to choose who they admire most from the two lists.
The most admired man on the list is Bill Gates, followed by US President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping.

You realize that is a popularity contest that for women was won by Angelina Jolie?

Proving that it is not about leadership nor admiration in the world, but simply says he is popular with some people.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:12 PM
Come on. I forgot that in your mind, you are infallible.

Not infallible. I thought he was the number one most admired man in the world, when, in fact, he is the second most admired man in the world. Hardly infallible.

You, on the other hand, said he was scorned by the world. Totally inaccurate.... and totally based on nothing but your own opinion. TOTALLY fallible.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:13 PM
You realize that is a popularity contest that for women was won by Angelina Jolie?

Proving that it is not about leadership nor admiration in the world, but simply says he is popular with some people.

are you aware of Angelina Jolie's work away from acting?

And we weren't talking about admired women, but admired men..... nice dodge.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:15 PM
interesting review of that book:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/26/books/review/26filkins.html

A paper well known to dislike republicans.

By the way, I did read quite a bit of the review and it missed the point of why Bremer was there. Bremer was not there to conduct military or police operations. General Sanchez as i have often reported let things get out of hand in Iraq.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:16 PM
interesting. you seem to think that admiration is tied solely to job performance.

I really admired Ted Williams as a kid. He NEVER won a World Series. I also liked Ernie Banks.... his team hardly ever even had a winning season when I was growing up. I still thought that Ernie was an admirable man.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:16 PM
are you aware of Angelina Jolie's work away from acting?

And we weren't talking about admired women, but admired men..... nice dodge.

It came from your alleged proof. Bill Gates per your own claims is the most admired man. I wonder if people in Japan or Germany or France agree?

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:18 PM
interesting. you seem to think that admiration is tied solely to job performance.

I really admired Ted Williams as a kid. He NEVER won a World Series. I also liked Ernie Banks.... his team hardly ever even had a winning season when I was growing up. I still thought that Ernie was an admirable man.

Admiration is a feature of a popularity contest. I have no clue what makes you think the various countries admire our boob president.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:19 PM
It came from your alleged proof. Bill Gates per your own claims is the most admired man. I wonder if people in Japan or Germany or France agree?

Who knows? The poll covered people from 34 different countries. Again... the things that Bill Gates AND Angelina Jolie do that make them admirable have little to do with Microsoft or acting.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Admiration is a feature of a popularity contest. I have no clue what makes you think the various countries admire our boob president.

because people in 34 different countries around the world ranked him #2 overall. Did you miss that part?

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:21 PM
Not infallible. I thought he was the number one most admired man in the world, when, in fact, he is the second most admired man in the world. Hardly infallible.

You, on the other hand, said he was scorned by the world. Totally inaccurate.... and totally based on nothing but your own opinion. TOTALLY fallible.

You fucked up and won't let up. I offered you an even.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:22 PM
because people in 34 different countries around the world ranked him #2 overall. Did you miss that part?

You are famous on this forum for pulling this kind of BS. I don't care to do this for the next week or more.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:25 PM
You are famous on this forum for pulling this kind of BS. I don't care to do this for the next week or more.

what's BS? People polled in 34 countries around the world ranked Obama as the second most admired man on the planet... behind only Bill Gates. That's a fact.

Your statement about how the world saw him was solely your opinion that you tried to pawn off as the opinion of the rest of the world. pretty fucking silly, if you ask me.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:26 PM

an even? I missed the number by ONE.... you missed it by twelve time zones.

:rofl:

Peter1469
11-27-2015, 02:27 PM

lol

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:28 PM
A point more and the Chinese leader ties Obama. Gates far outstrips Obama for popularity.

Xi Jinping is very close to Obama.

Obama by the way scored only 6.4 vs Gates 9.2

Chris
11-27-2015, 02:28 PM

Re-issuing warning. The topic is not other members. Get back to topic.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:29 PM
an even? I missed the number by ONE.... you missed it by twelve time zones.

:rofl:

Bill Gates won the poll you cited.

Peter1469
11-27-2015, 02:30 PM
That may be true. I can't say since you don't mention specifics. Bear in mind this was brand new territory in that the plan did not include fighting among the Muslim factions.

We have covered this before. The Army was letting the tribal leaders rule themselves. It was working.

Bremer came in to force a strong federal government in Iraq.

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:30 PM
A point more and the Chinese leader ties Obama. Gates far outstrips Obama for popularity.

Xi Jinping is very close to Obama.

Obama by the way scored only 6.4 vs Gates 9.2

so again... WHO, exactly, was the second most admired man on the planet according to the poll I linked you to?

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:33 PM
We have covered this before. The Army was letting the tribal leaders rule themselves. It was working.

Bremer came in to force a strong federal government in Iraq.

Actually though not true in all countries, but this would be pretty normal in countries.

I can't recall Bremer in his book making such a statement.

Maybe you can cite a passage to prove your claim.

Peter1469
11-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Actually though not true in all countries, but this would be pretty normal in countries.

I can't recall Bremer in his book making such a statement.

Maybe you can cite a passage to prove your claim.

The man was a failure. I am not going to cite his book.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:35 PM
so again... WHO, exactly, was the second most admired man on the planet according to the poll I linked you to?

So long as you understand that the poll polls popularity, the next down the ladder with Score about 60 percent of Gates is your man, the anointed Obama.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:37 PM
The man was a failure. I am not going to cite his book.

Well, since he was the Ambassador and you were not, I have to rely on his book.

I have my own opinion of his job. That he got assigned a task that was close to impossible and did his level best to carry it out.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:38 PM

WOW, now 64 places amounts to the entire planet.

Aren't there close to 200 countries?

maineman
11-27-2015, 02:39 PM
So long as you understand that the poll polls popularity, the next down the ladder with Score about 60 percent of Gates is your man, the anointed Obama.

polls admirability, not popularity. Do you really think the leader of China is POPULAR?

Peter1469
11-27-2015, 02:55 PM
Well, since he was the Ambassador and you were not, I have to rely on his book.

I have my own opinion of his job. That he got assigned a task that was close to impossible and did his level best to carry it out.

He was the proximate cause of the US failure in Iraq.

Bob
11-27-2015, 02:57 PM
He was the proximate cause of the US failure in Iraq.

A lot of things that are wrong are claimed about Bremer.

Peter1469
11-27-2015, 02:59 PM
A lot of things that are wrong are claimed about Bremer.

Like what?