PDA

View Full Version : Just Google: This is how we feed animals.

Cigar
08-29-2012, 07:10 AM
This will clearly explain why Republicans have zero support from Black Americans; and to further prove my point, simply read all the replies to this thread defending this act of Racism ... that obviously never happens from these so called "isolated incidents".

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman

“GOP attendee ejected for throwing nuts at African American CNN camera woman + saying ‘This is how we feed animals,’” tweeted Current anchor David Shuster.

“CNN can confirm there was an incident directed at an employee inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum earlier this afternoon,” the network said in a statement. “CNN worked with convention officials to address this matter and will have no further comment.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republican-national-convention-attendee-boot-racially-taunting-black-cnn-camerawoman-article-1.1146783#ixzz24w5npJYo

Agravan
08-29-2012, 08:27 AM
So the act of one idiot defines the entire party in your eyes, right?
I suppose that means that your party is also defined by idiots like Code Pink, right?

Cigar
08-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Cha-Ching ... that was easy.

Thanks for helping me win that bet. :f_cheers:

Smartmouthwoman
08-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Cha-Ching ... that was easy.

Thanks for helping me win that bet. :f_cheers:

68 more days, darlin. Enjoy that chest beating... you'll be a broken man on Nov 7th.

:facepalm:

patrickt
08-29-2012, 08:53 AM
"An attendee at the Republican National Convention was given the boot Tuesday for racially taunting a black CNN camerawoman, an incident the news network confirmed after it was reported on Twitter.

“GOP attendee ejected for throwing nuts at African American CNN camera woman + saying ‘This is how we feed animals,’” tweeted Current anchor David Shuster.

The tweet created a virtual buzz as people went online to share opinions about the convention speeches of Ann Romney and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, but it appears to have preceded the night’s two main speeches.

The identity of the attendee was not immediately known, and it was not clear whether the person was a delegate or just someone with a ticket to the convention center.

“CNN can confirm there was an incident directed at an employee inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum earlier this afternoon,” the network said in a statement. “CNN worked with convention officials to address this matter and will have no further comment.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republican-national-convention-attendee-boot-racially-taunting-black-cnn-camerawoman-article-1.1146783#ixzz24wWMG5Oc

Fantastic, Cigar. A Democrat operative tweets a message about a GOP "attendee" and then the article later says they don't know who the man is or what his status as an attendee was. I suppose if someone tweeted that he was a member of OWS, Cigar would run with that? Oh, probably not.

And, I wonder why the article is from the New York Daily News when it was a CNN camerawoman who was harassed and it was allegedly witnessed and reported via Twitter by a, I am assuming, CNN anchorman. Why wasn't the story broken on CNN? Perhaps because they're not as stupid as Cigar.

But, now it can be reported by CNN, ABC, MSNBC, and all the other Obama surrogates as a story "previously reported".

The convention "attendee" or "Democrat operative" or whatever might just be the man who phoned Sen. Harry "I don't lie" Reid. In the Smear and Fear Campaign it's all possible.

Cigar
08-29-2012, 09:03 AM
"An attendee at the Republican National Convention was given the boot Tuesday for racially taunting a black CNN camerawoman, an incident the news network confirmed after it was reported on Twitter.

The tweet created a virtual buzz as people went online to share opinions about the convention speeches of Ann Romney and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, but it appears to have preceded the night’s two main speeches.

The identity of the attendee was not immediately known, and it was not clear whether the person was a delegate or just someone with a ticket to the convention center.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republican-national-convention-attendee-boot-racially-taunting-black-cnn-camerawoman-article-1.1146783#ixzz24wWMG5Oc

Fantastic, Cigar. A Democrat operative tweets a message about a GOP "attendee" and then the article later says they don't know who the man is or what his status as an attendee was. I suppose if someone tweeted that he was a member of OWS, Cigar would run with that? Oh, probably not.

And, I wonder why the article is from the New York Daily News when it was a CNN camerawoman who was harassed and it was allegedly witnessed and reported via Twitter by a, I am assuming, CNN anchorman. Why wasn't the story broken on CNN? Perhaps because they're not as stupid as Cigar.

But, now it can be reported by CNN, ABC, MSNBC, and all the other Obama surrogates as a story "previously reported".

The convention "attendee" or "Democrat operative" or whatever might just be the man who phoned Sen. Harry "I don't lie" Reid. In the Smear and Fear Campaign it's all possible.

FROM: CNN-Two people removed from RNC after taunting black camera operator (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/29/two-people-removed-from-rnc-after-taunting-black-camera-operator/)

Two people were removed from the Republican National Convention Tuesday after they threw nuts at an African-American CNN camera operator and said, “This is how we feed animals.” Multiple witnesses observed the exchange and RNC security and police immediately removed the two people from the Tampa Bay Times Forum.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/29/two-people-removed-from-rnc-after-taunting-black-camera-operator/?iref=allsearch

hummm you're actually defending this as if it's a relative of yours ... :)

Keep it up ... this is funny :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Mister D
08-29-2012, 09:05 AM
The only thing funny about this is that you actually believe it! :sign5:

Democrats do count on your stupidity.

Cigar
08-29-2012, 09:08 AM
68 more days, darlin. Enjoy that chest beating... you'll be a broken man on Nov 7th.

:facepalm:

That’s the biggest difference between me and most Republicans/Conservatives, this election means everything to them, their freedom, their happiness and success, while my freedom, happiness and success has little to do with what political party occupies the White House. Before January 2009, I was just fine. After January 2009 I did even better. I’m sure after November, my world will not change much either.

~ Want me to bring yea anything back from San Fran or Napa ... how about a dried grape :)

Agravan
08-29-2012, 09:09 AM
No one is defending this Cigar. But until it is known who these people are, there is no point in you trying to smear the RNC with your incessant cries of "racism". For all you know, these were Dems going to the RNC event specifically to cause an incident like this. It's not like you guys have not done this sort of thing before.
Do you really want to claim these are Repubs, make a big stink, and then find out later that they are OWS scum? Like what happened with James Holmes from Aurora? Don't you guys screw up like this often enough to have learned to wait until all the facts are in?
Obviously not.

hanger4
08-29-2012, 09:17 AM
FROM: CNN-Two people removed from RNC after taunting black camera operator (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/29/two-people-removed-from-rnc-after-taunting-black-camera-operator/)

Two people were removed from the Republican National Convention Tuesday after they threw nuts at an African-American CNN camera operator and said, “This is how we feed animals.” Multiple witnesses observed the exchange and RNC security and police immediately removed the two people from the Tampa Bay Times Forum.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/29/two-people-removed-from-rnc-after-taunting-black-camera-operator/?iref=allsearch

hummm you're actually defending this as if it's a relative of yours ... :)

Keep it up ... this is funny :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Why would you quote patrickt then link a a site that still doesn't answer the questions ??

Who are these people ??

Even CNN said they have no further comment.

Cigar
08-29-2012, 09:21 AM
Why would you quote patrickt then link a a site that still doesn't answer the questions ??

Who are these people ??

Even CNN said they have no further comment.

I could care less who they are, I don't need to see their ID to know what they are.

They are Racist Ass-Holes and that's all I need to know.

Mister D
08-29-2012, 09:26 AM
I could care less who they are, I don't need to see their ID to know what they are.

The Democrats can always count on Blacks to be gullible. :afro:

Agravan
08-29-2012, 09:28 AM

Of course they are racist assholes, so that automatically makes them GOPers, right Cigar?

hanger4
08-29-2012, 09:51 AM

They are everybit the Racist Ass-Holes you say they are !!

And you're attempting to brand the whole Repub party with actions of two people without knowing anything about them.

This could (and I believe so ) come back and bite you on the ass, of course I'm sure you'll ignore it.

Trinnity
08-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Who are these people ??
Even CNN said they have no further comment.Because the thread is designed to flamebait. I see no one was fooled.

URF8
08-29-2012, 10:47 AM
That’s the biggest difference between me and most Republicans/Conservatives, this election means everything to them, their freedom, their happiness and success, while my freedom, happiness and success has little to do with what political party occupies the White House. Before January 2009, I was just fine. After January 2009 I did even better. I’m sure after November, my world will not change much either.

~ Want me to bring yea anything back from San Fran or Napa ... how about a dried grape :)

How about a vibrating dildo?

MMC
08-29-2012, 11:37 AM
How about a vibrating dildo?

Into a Vibrating Dildo? Did you think of your Jalapena on a Stick All on your own?