PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Tweets All Sexual Abuse Accusers Deserve To Be ‘Believed,’ Is Reminded Of Her

Professor Peabody
11-26-2015, 09:29 AM
Backfire: Hillary Tweets All Sexual Abuse Accusers Deserve To Be ‘Believed,’ Is Reminded Of Her Husband

Derek Hunter | Contributor

On the night CNN aired a controversial and, as many legal critics call it, flawed documentary on sexual assault on college campuses, Democratic Party front runner Hillary Clinton tweeted solidarity with victims of sexual assault. The response could not have been what she was hoping for.

The link in her tweet went to a campaign webpage on sexual assault on campus that starts with a quote from a speech Hillary gave in September: “I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you.”

Clinton’s original tweet…

Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.
https://t.co/mkD69RHeBL

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 23, 2015

…was immediately greeted with a crush of reminders of allegations against her husband, former President Bill Clinton, for sexual assault and even rape.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/22/backfire-hillary-tweets-all-sexual-abuse-accusers-deserve-to-be-believed-is-reminded-of-her-husband/

We can only ask Hillary if the accusers of her husband "have the right to be heard. Have the right to be believed." It seems not since they were attacked viscously for doing so. Is she that out of touch that she doesn't even realize things she said and did are available at the click of a mouse? It appears that Hillary's "solidarity" and the right to be heard and the right to be believed with victims of sexual assault extends to women who haven't claimed "Bill" did it.

Peter1469
11-26-2015, 10:37 AM
LOL

After Bill the rapist, can we take American voters seriously? Come on!

Common Sense
11-26-2015, 10:42 AM
LOL

After Bill the rapist, can we take American voters seriously? Come on!

Allegations, particularly in a political climate, does not equal a crime. Particularly when the only allegation of rape was countered by her own sworn testimony.

Peter1469
11-26-2015, 10:47 AM
Allegations, particularly in a political climate, does not equal a crime. Particularly when the only allegation of rape was countered by her own sworn testimony.

Put ice on it?

Peter1469
11-26-2015, 10:48 AM
At best, the defense of Bill gets him to a serial cheat.

I still think he is a rapists.

hanger4
11-26-2015, 11:02 AM
Funny how the MSM are basically ignoring this instance of major Hillary hypocrisy yet are all over Trump's apparent fabrication of how many he saw cheering the 9/11 attacks.

Common Sense
11-26-2015, 11:03 AM
Put ice on it?

Sorry, what?

Peter1469
11-26-2015, 11:08 AM
Sorry, what?

That is what Bill told Juanita Broaddrick after he raped her (http://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/feb/20/clinton.usa).

Professor Peabody
11-26-2015, 02:13 PM
At best, the defense of Bill gets him to a serial cheat. I still think he is a rapists. His trip to Fantasy Island went away fast didn't it.

Beevee
11-26-2015, 03:08 PM
At best, the defense of Bill gets him to a serial cheat.

I still think he is a rapists.

So more than once then.

Who was the first one?

Professor Peabody
11-26-2015, 03:58 PM
From what I read there were a total of 13 brave enough to go on record.