PDA

View Full Version : Most Important Analysis of Obama Policy you will see this year, from Muslim Critics!

Kurmugeon
11-29-2015, 06:55 AM
Read the Transcripts of the Arabic Muslim Critics of Obama and his "Insane", "Weak", and "Saboteur" policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXodRLLkth4

Even our International Quasi-Enemies are now boldly stating that Obama is a Traitor/Saboteur to America!

They question his sanity and scoff at his effeminate weakness and bizarre priorities.

They laugh as the concepts of AGW and American Public Policy regarding it.

They decry the U.S. open support for ISIS.

Think about that!

Think about each and every item listed above.

America's International Opposition abroad do not understand why Obama is not being Impeached and Removed from office?!

Do you!?

-

Captain Obvious
11-29-2015, 08:16 AM
lawl

Kurmugeon
11-29-2015, 08:17 AM
Since the video is a bit inconsistent in availability, here is a transcrit of the news interview:

Memri TV Anchor:
The President today outlined to his people what he considers to their greatest national security threat, speaking at a Military Base, He outlined his thoughts.

Let's run the clip and see what he has to say...

Obama:

Climate change will impact every country on the planet. No Nation is immune. So I'm here today to say that climate change constitutes a serious threat to Global Security. An Immediate Risk to our national security, and make no mistake, it will impact how our military defends our country.

Anchor: Is he Insane?????m Climate Change is their number one security threat?

GuestA: He's on Drugs?

Anchor: It doesn't make sense.

GuestB: What did you expect from an Affirmative Action President? This guy has never served in the military, never worked a day in his life!

*pounds desk

What do you Expect?!

GuestA: I Disagree. Have you seen his wife? Who do you think makes the decisions. He does what she says, its that simple.

Did you see that video of him working out? My eight year old daughter has bigger biceps than him.

Anchor: *Makes hold geasture, smiles (Laughs)... I saw that video. It's true.

GuestA: *Chuckles

Anchor: No, No, No...... I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for what he is doing.

I'm sure he's not deliberately trying to destroy his country! (*Grinning)

GuestA: Of course he is, Of course he is.

Anchor: There has to be another explanation.

GuestB: Look at what he did in Libya. It's all a part of his plan. This is a man who ignores the evidence of his own eyes.

He is too afraid. He doesn't want to admit the truth.

Look at how he deals with ISIS and their Muslim Fighters.

He thinks, If he is just nice to Muslims, then ISIS will stop trying to kill them, and give them a big hug! (*Smirk)

You don't think it's deliberate?

*Looking right at camera, speaking to the United States People

You people need to wake up. Now.....

America is getting weaker by the day under this President! *Slams desk

Your Enemies no longer fear you!

And your Allies no longer trust you!

How do you fix it?

You start dealing with the problem. You start focusing on what it is.

Like Egypt, you get rid of this ISIS Loving President!

and you start defending America!

Captain Obvious
11-29-2015, 08:20 AM
Where do you find this trash?

Cigar
11-29-2015, 11:33 AM
Right Wing Talking Points :laugh: but I'd bet no one calls it out. :grin:

del
11-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Where do you find this trash?

the ebola clinic

Crepitus
11-29-2015, 12:49 PM
Read the Transcripts of the Arabic Muslim Critics of Obama and his "Insane", "Weak", and "Saboteur" policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXodRLLkth4

Even our International Quasi-Enemies are now boldly stating that Obama is a Traitor/Saboteur to America!

They question his sanity and scoff at his effeminate weakness and bizarre priorities.

They laugh as the concepts of AGW and American Public Policy regarding it.

They decry the U.S. open support for ISIS.

Think about that!

Think about each and every item listed above.

America's International Opposition abroad do not understand why Obama is not being Impeached and Removed from office?!

Do you!?

-
So, the "Muslim world" is OK as long as they agree with you?

Common
11-29-2015, 12:51 PM

Id rather call your fabricated fairy tales and myths out

Captain Obvious
11-29-2015, 02:02 PM

I just did, slapnuts

Cigar
11-29-2015, 03:00 PM
I just did, slapnuts

:occasion14: Yes you did, missed it.

Subdermal
11-29-2015, 09:13 PM
I didn't watch the video, but I did read some of the transcript. Isn't this a spoof video, in the spirit of the Hitler spoof videos?

Captain Obvious
11-29-2015, 09:25 PM
I didn't watch the video, but I did read some of the transcript. Isn't this a spoof video, in the spirit of the Hitler spoof videos?

lol - I didn't make that connection but I should have with the pounding of fists on the table.