PDA

View Full Version : Look who's wasting your money?

Cigar
12-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Senate Votes to End Federal Funding for Planned ParenthoodSource: NBCNEWS

Senate Republicans have overwhelmed Democrats in a vote to end Planned Parenthood's federal funding.

Thursday's vote comes as the Senate moves toward approval of a bill that would all but repeal the president's health care law.

The bill would also take away the federal dollars that Planned Parenthood receives. Democrats tried restoring those funds, but their effort was rejected on a near party-line vote of 54-46.

The House is expected to send the bill to President Barack Obama in the coming days. The White House has pledged that Obama will veto it.

Republicans lack the two-thirds House and Senate majorities needed to override a veto. That means the measure will achieve one thing: giving both parties political messaging they can use in next year's elections.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Senate-Set-to-OK-Republican-Bill-Unraveling-Health-Care-Law-360441211.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_NYBrand

Next Week, Repeal ObamaCare Number LXIX .... :grin:

Common
12-03-2015, 03:14 PM
That doesnt waste a pittance of what obama wastes on Illegal immigrants and his love affair with muslim refugees

hanger4
12-03-2015, 03:17 PM
That doesnt waste a pittance of what obama wastes on Illegal immigrants and his love affair with muslim refugees
Or what Hillary wasted with her obstruction and failure to comply.

Common
12-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Or what Hillary wasted with her obstruction and failure to comply.

Disagree Issa and Gowdy pissed millions away chasing their tails.

texan
12-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Senate Votes to End Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood

Source: NBCNEWS

Senate Republicans have overwhelmed Democrats in a vote to end Planned Parenthood's federal funding.

Thursday's vote comes as the Senate moves toward approval of a bill that would all but repeal the president's health care law.

The bill would also take away the federal dollars that Planned Parenthood receives. Democrats tried restoring those funds, but their effort was rejected on a near party-line vote of 54-46.

The House is expected to send the bill to President Barack Obama in the coming days. The White House has pledged that Obama will veto it.

Republicans lack the two-thirds House and Senate majorities needed to override a veto. That means the measure will achieve one thing: giving both parties political messaging they can use in next year's elections.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Senate-Set-to-OK-Republican-Bill-Unraveling-Health-Care-Law-360441211.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_NYBrand

I agree President Obama is wasting our money by continuing to fund these frauds.

TrueBlue
12-03-2015, 03:51 PM

Oh Boy! Now the Republicans have really done it! Not only have they offended the millions who depend on Obamacare but now they have just succeeded in offending and angering WOMEN quite drastically! And they keep on saying they are for women! What a joke!

hanger4
12-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Disagree Issa and Gowdy pissed millions away chasing their tails.
Why do you keep ignoring her secret email server ?? Why do you ignore her failure to comply with the first hearing in 2012 ??

Bo-4
12-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Oh Boy! Now the Republicans have really done it! Not only have they offended the millions who depend on Obamacare but now they have just succeeded in offending and angering WOMEN quite drastically! And they keep on saying they are for women! What a joke!

They read the GOP Autopsy Report after the last election .. and promptly shredded it.

I cheer them for continuing to bring up their stupid social issues and disrespect for women and minorities.

It's a WINNER for US. :)

TrueBlue
12-03-2015, 05:23 PM
They read the GOP Autopsy Report after the last election .. and promptly shredded it.

I cheer them for continuing to bring up their stupid social issues and disrespect for women and minorities.

It's a WINNER for US. :)
Sure is! Can't wait till it gets back to them and it'll be sooner than later! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/84.gif

Chris
12-03-2015, 05:43 PM
So let me get this right, not spending money, other people's money, is wasting it?

del
12-03-2015, 05:49 PM
So let me get this right, not spending money, other people's money, is wasting it?

no, engaging in this bullshit kabuki that has no chance of being enacted, is wasting money.

try to keep up

Chris
12-03-2015, 05:50 PM
no, engaging in this bullshit kabuki that has no chance of being enacted, is wasting money.

try to keep up

The less they do the better. And the more of our money is saved.

Bo-4
12-03-2015, 06:37 PM
The less they do the better. And the more of our money is saved.

Chris, you SHOULD know this to be silly.

Republicans wasted 5 million on another Benghazi investigation when the first EIGHT found nothing
Republicans wasted 1.5 per Obamacare repeal to the tune of around 75 million

And NOW, they will waste another couple million on a vote that will go absolutely NOWHERE.

If this is what you call "less" then please give me less of more of their nonsense.

donttread
12-03-2015, 06:41 PM

Planned Parenthood, like all social programs should be state funded, state controlled and state run.

Truth Detector
12-03-2015, 06:44 PM
I am amused by the idea that Congress, doing it's job, is a waste of money when Republicans are in charge, but when Democrats are in charge it is a wise use of taxpayer dollars.

Damned stupid stuff.

Chris
12-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Chris, you SHOULD know this to be silly.

Republicans wasted 5 million on another Benghazi investigation when the first EIGHT found nothing
Republicans wasted 1.5 per Obamacare repeal to the tune of around 75 million

And NOW, they will waste another couple million on a vote that will go absolutely NOWHERE.

If this is what you call "less" then please give me less of more of their nonsense.

Piddling next to the ACA's "net cost of $1.207 trillion dollars by 2025" @ http://obamacarefacts.com/costof-obamacare/

I'll pay 5 million for Congress to do nothing. Same a trillion.

Truth Detector
12-03-2015, 07:00 PM
The ACA's costs will super exceded $1.2 trillion well before 2025.

del
12-03-2015, 07:00 PM
paying $5mm for nothing is stupid.

Bo-4
12-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Piddling next to the ACA's "net cost of $1.207 trillion dollars by 2025" @ http://obamacarefacts.com/costof-obamacare/

I'll pay 5 million for Congress to do nothing. Same a trillion.

Dude, i can't help you with your penchant for do-nothingness.

Sad actually :(

Truth Detector
12-03-2015, 07:05 PM

That pales in comparison to the Taxpayer dollars Democrats have pissed away.

I bet you fell for the Democrat lies when they claimed they would be more fiscally responsible than Republicans in 2006 didn't you? After taking back the Congress, they increased our deficits well beyond anything done by Republicans to a record $1.4 trillion.

Isn’t it rather funny how Liberals are against wars, unless they are started by Democrats, against deficits, unless they are maintained by Democrats and are against accumulating more debt, unless it is accumulated by Democrats.

Hell, Democrats started the war on poverty back in 1965 and after pissing away $21 trillion, ended up with more people in poverty than at any other time in our history.

Bo-4
12-03-2015, 07:05 PM
The ACA's costs will super exceded $1.2 trillion well before 2025.

Assuming your butt-nugget grab is correct, that's less than half of what our ill-advised clusterfuck in Iraq will ultimately cost.

And a tiny FRACTION of what freeloaders who use ER as their primary physician would have cost us in higher premiums.

Chris
12-03-2015, 07:18 PM

Spending $1.207 trillion for nothing is even stupider.

Think of the 5 mil as protection. Government is a racket.

Chris
12-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Assuming your butt-nugget grab is correct, that's less than half of what our ill-advised clusterfuck in Iraq will ultimately cost.

And a tiny FRACTION of what freeloaders who use ER as their primary physician would have cost us in higher premiums.

So you then agree 5 mil is piddling.

Thank government for making ERs take everyone.

del
12-03-2015, 07:20 PM
That pales in comparison to the Taxpayer dollars Democrats have pissed away.

I bet you fell for the Democrat lies when they claimed they would be more fiscally responsible than Republicans in 2006 didn't you? After taking back the Congress, they increased our deficits well beyond anything done by Republicans to a record $1.4 trillion.

Isn’t it rather funny how Liberals are against wars, unless they are started by Democrats, against deficits, unless they are maintained by Democrats and are against accumulating more debt, unless it is accumulated by Democrats.

Hell, Democrats started the war on poverty back in 1965 and after pissing away $21 trillion, ended up with more people in poverty than at any other time in our history.

that's because we have more people than any other time in our history.

the percentage of people living in poverty is less now than in 1965.

del
12-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Spending $1.207 trillion for nothing is even stupider.

Think of the 5 mil as protection. Government is a racket.

if i get to a point in my life where i'm taking advice on thinking from you, i'll just chew on my trench gun.

Chris
12-03-2015, 07:25 PM
if i get to a point in my life where i'm taking advice on thinking from you, i'll just chew on my trench gun.

Advice: Don't kill yourself over it.

Chris
12-03-2015, 07:28 PM
that's because we have more people than any other time in our history.

the percentage of people living in poverty is less now than in 1965.

http://i.snag.gy/rWpHH.jpg

Notice how the rate was decreasing fast before declaration of the War on Poverty?

Truth Detector
12-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Assuming your butt-nugget grab is correct, that's less than half of what our ill-advised cluster$#@! in Iraq will ultimately cost.

Cry to Obama; or did you forget George hasn't been President for the last seven years of failure?

So poor people and indigents are now freeloaders? And here I thought that you Liberals were the most caring peope on the planet; who could have known you cared so little for them.

Truth Detector
12-03-2015, 07:39 PM

Use this one:

http://s1.postimg.org/bililu1vj/image.jpg

Bo-4
12-03-2015, 07:51 PM
So you then agree 5 mil is piddling.

Thank government for making ERs take everyone.

We'll put you in the Ron Paul camp - LET 'EM DIE!

*insert wild cheering noises here

Bo-4
12-03-2015, 07:55 PM
So poor people and indigents are now freeloaders? And here I thought that you Liberals were the most caring peope on the planet; who could have known you cared so little for them.

Here's the deal TD. You kids USED to call anyone who mooched off the system a freeloader..

NOW, with your wish to snag affordable health care away from tens of millions .. suddenly you LOVE them?

Makes ZERO sense my friend.

Bo-4
12-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Pretty shitty post right there TD.

Be proud i guess

texan
12-03-2015, 10:41 PM

Oh let the FAKE OUTRAGE begin.