PDA

View Full Version : The amazingly self perpetuating policies of the wars on drugs and terror

donttread
12-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Imprison and label people for a medical addiction and they can't get legit jobs, re offend and feed the prison industrial complex . Bomb villiages to kill scores of "terrorist number two men " killing lots of civilians, kids , parents etc in the process and presto-whamo self perpetuating hatred of merica ensures lots of work for the military industrial complex. Amazing how that works huh?

Private Pickle
12-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Imprison and label people for a medical addiction and they can't get legit jobs, re offend and feed the prison industrial complex . Bomb villiages to kill scores of "terrorist number two men " killing lots of civilians, kids , parents etc in the process and presto-whamo self perpetuating hatred of merica ensures lots of work for the military industrial complex. Amazing how that works huh?

Amazing how you stretched that more like...

donttread
12-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Amazing how you stretched that more like...

Did I describe anything that hasn't happened before our very eyes in recent decades?

Common Sense
12-08-2015, 05:17 PM
I agree that the industrial prison complex is partially self perpetuating. As is the war on terror.

Private Pickle
12-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Did I describe anything that hasn't happened before our very eyes in recent decades?

Like I said...the way you stretched your argument makes it a conspiracy theory... You are using the same logic that Donald Trump uses against Muslims because of terrorist attacks...

AeonPax
12-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Like I said...the way you stretched your argument makes it a conspiracy theory... You are using the same logic that Donald Trump uses against Muslims because of terrorist attacks...
`
You took what the OP said, "literally."

donttread
12-08-2015, 05:29 PM

Is my assertion right ? Yes

Private Pickle
12-08-2015, 06:08 PM
`

Was I suppose to take it otherwise?

Private Pickle
12-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Is my assertion right ? Yes

No...

donttread
12-09-2015, 08:41 AM
`

It was meant literally. Whether intentional as , secret meetings and agendas, or just the natural flow of Donkephant rule and their need for more power and control is irrelevant . Our war on Terror has produced more terrorist than existed before it started. Our war on drugs , well no need to explain the total abject failure that has been, while making us here in the "land of the used to be free" the most incarcerated society on earth.

donttread
12-09-2015, 08:43 AM
No...

How am I wrong? Has the war on terror not led to near constant warfare, occupations, attacks on villages in allied territory and the creation of more terrorist who hate us even more than ever existed before? Has the war on drugs not made us the most incarcerated society on earth, while the availibilty of drugs has dramatically INCREASED?

PolWatch
12-09-2015, 08:46 AM
The various 'wars' that are being waged have nothing to do with keeping citizens safe. They are the product of very efficient lobbies in DC. The lobby with the most $$$ has the ability to purchase politicians. Politicians then decide what we need to be protected from.

Private Pickle
12-09-2015, 10:53 AM
How am I wrong? Has the war on terror not led to near constant warfare, occupations, attacks on villages in allied territory and the creation of more terrorist who hate us even more than ever existed before? Has the war on drugs not made us the most incarcerated society on earth, while the availibilty of drugs has dramatically INCREASED?

No.