PDA

View Full Version : Mutt Romney in vents , We believe in America .

Carygrant
09-01-2012, 08:36 AM
This is how Mutt begins his plea in the Washington Times to raise another few billions for his doomed campaign

Friend,
In a few hours, I’ll take the podium before a Republican Party that has been united and inspired by a common conviction:
We believe in America.

Clearly there are those that believe America has moved but will be spotted soon . But Mutt --- bless the good doggy--- is ahead of the game and has noticed that it is not in the
Goldman Sachs hegemony but has a parallel existence and is a place that he occasionally visits when not too busy counting his campaign trillions . But the good dog has decided that he and other nice doggies believe in America . After years of soul searching he has produced this profound and rather shattering thought .
If that does not win him a few medals , what will ?
Most profound invention for Americans ?
The nearest means of getting close to Jesus ?
Spotting a new country ?

The man is a genius ..----- observant , perceptive and visionary . He wants Americans to beiieve in America .
Not Team GB which most secretly do or North Korea or even Swaziland .
No . He wants you to believe in the place where you live already . What a cracking revolutionary platform .
Mutt for a Nobel Piss prize .

For those who do not know what and where the Washington Times is , see Post 7 for the link .

wingrider
09-01-2012, 08:52 AM
carry on

Carygrant
09-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Washington Times clearly stated in the OT . That is an American publication , but I am just guessing .You know us British --- utter idiots and in fairness there is a Washington in Northumberlasnd and another in Sussex . They are in Team GB but I expect Goldman Sachs bought them and donated them to Mr and Mrs Mutt ..

Mainecoons
09-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Are you still spouting the Goldman Sachs lie?

Conley
09-01-2012, 08:56 AM
where is the link? you cannot start a thread without a link to the article in question.. I will give you a couple of hours to post one,, if not I will delete the thread

It's his own work Wing.

Mainecoons
09-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Then he shouldn't be citing the Washington Times and this thread needs to be tossed.

Carygrant
09-01-2012, 08:57 AM
http://takeaction.wta010.com/wta/open.php?M=19393503&L=421&N=57551&F=HThere's the link .
it was sent to my E-mail address separately by the Washington Times and on behalf of Mutt personally .
Know thy enemy .

http://cf.wta010.com/images/1214/55e82913e25534f18be2e9d4f526ed39.png (http://takeaction.wta010.com/wta/link.php?M=19393503&N=57551&L=324&F=H)

Below, please find a message from one of our advertisers. Periodically, we receive opportunities we believe you may want to learn about. Please note that the following message does not necessarily reflect the positions of The Washington Times. If you would prefer not to receive these messages in the future, please use the unsubscribe link listed at the bottom of this email.

http://cf.wta010.com/images/1975/34e84c3b19551228a6683b03e75e622a.png

http://cf.wta010.com/images/1975/6177a843dbb283b1c1ee84f863437a9e.gif

Friend,

In a few hours, I’ll take the podium before a Republican Party that has been united and inspired by a common conviction:

We believe in America.

We believe in America, even though the last four years have been full of difficulties and disappointments, doubt and despair.

We believe in America, even though millions of American families are worried about their jobs, their mortgages, their children, and their future.

We believe in America, even though President Obama’s failed policies have left us with record high unemployment, lower take-home pay, and the weakest economy since the Great Depression.

But we also believe that America can do better, because decline is not our destiny.

I commit to you that I will be the president this moment demands.

I ask you to commit like never before -- donate $20.12 to support Paul and me and the entire Republican team. (http://takeaction.wta010.com/wta/link.php?M=19393503&N=57551&L=23621&F=H)

It will be my privilege to stand at the podium to accept the nomination. And I will stand not just for every supporter, and not just for the Republican Party -- I’ll stand for every American who believes our best days are ahead.

Thank you,

Mitt Romney

wingrider
09-01-2012, 08:58 AM
ok I deleted the warning,, it is sometimes difficult to tell

Conley
09-01-2012, 09:00 AM
My bad...I read the parts about doggies and Mutts and did not think it was the work of the Washington Times. :grin:

I guess the first sentence in there was Romney's, not so much the rest :laugh:

wingrider
09-01-2012, 09:01 AM
personally I like the concept of what Romney has said,, especially the part of standing for every american who beieves are best days are ahead,,,, it is a lot beter than the divisiveness we have had for the last 4 years

Mainecoons
09-01-2012, 09:01 AM
I think he's been to the pub already and had a bit too much ale.

:grin:

Carygrant
09-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Are you still spouting the Goldman Sachs lie?

Clearly you are one of those who have stopped believing in America . Just remember there would be no Christmas if it wasn't for Uncles Goldman and Sachs .

wingrider
09-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Then he shouldn't be citing the Washington Times and this thread needs to be tossed.
I disagree, this could be a good thread, because we can compare Obamas divisive attiturde with Romney trying to get Americans back on a common goal

Carygrant
09-01-2012, 09:08 AM

That's magnificently sporty of you -- admitting that you are a Tosser .

wingrider
09-01-2012, 09:10 AM
That's magnificently sporty of you -- admitting that you are a Tosser .
can we clean up the rhetoric, and stay on topic.. ?

Carygrant
09-01-2012, 09:13 AM
I disagree, this could be a good thread, because we can compare Obamas divisive attiturde l

Read my summary of Obama's astute Foreign Policy and then tell me how many body bags he has saved you bringing home . Probably stopped a few wars as well though I appreciate that Reps see global war as necessary for a strong economy.
As far as the middle class are concerned -- there is not one in the whole of the developed world that is not upset . It is the way of the system that the Middle class pays regardless of fairness .Why you imagine the US should be any different is beyond my pea brain .

wingrider
09-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Read my summary of Obama's astute Foreign Policy and then tell me how many body bags he has saved you bringing home . Probably stopped a few wars as well though I appreciate that Reps see global war as necessary for a strong economy.
As far as the middle class are concerned -- there is not one in the whole of the developed world that is not upset . It is the way of the system that the Middle class pays regardless of fairness .Why you imagine the US should be any different is beyond my pea brain .
would you please use my whole post if you quote me. cutting off part of what I said is not the way to go. as it changes the concept of the post.

Carygrant
09-01-2012, 09:26 AM
No problem . But I only wanted to save you the impossibility of defending the Two R's .rofl

wingrider
09-01-2012, 09:32 AM
No problem . But I only wanted to save you the impossibility of defending the Two R's .rofl
. LOL thanks for nothing but it is easier to defend the two Rs than it is to defend 4 years of divisive rhetoric and failed policies. let alone the damage Obama has inflicted on American liberties.