PDA

View Full Version : Madonna

sparty
09-01-2012, 03:14 PM
I saw Madonna in concert in 1985 and was excited she was going on a US tour this year.
I eagerly bought tickets.
But, after reading a lot of negative press, the last being the Philadelphia review (she was 3 hours late) and I'm beginning to wonder if I could even sell my tickets if I want to?

Carygrant
09-01-2012, 04:45 PM
She could not even sing in 1985 . Listen to her at live shows if you do not believe .
But she is clever , in a coarse and vulgar way, and learned how to turn tricks to her best advantage .
You should have followed her current tour in Russia and Ukraine to know the real person .
She is trash , though not without some fringe talents .
But she always was trash -- though for politeness let's call it opportunistic .

sparty
09-01-2012, 04:51 PM
She could not even sing in 1985 . Listen to her at live shows if you do not believe .
But she is clever , in a coarse and vulgar way, and learned how to turn tricks to her best advantage .
You should have followed her current tour in Russia and Ukraine to know the real person .

Aww...don't be dissing on Madge. :laugh:

Trinnity
09-01-2012, 07:44 PM
She could not even sing in 1985 . Listen to her at live shows if you do not believe .I have no idea about that....never been to a show and wouldn't. <yick>

But she always was trash -- though for politeness let's call it opportunistic .I agree with you 100%.

roadmaster
09-02-2012, 12:38 AM
I have no use for her.

Carygrant
09-02-2012, 02:41 AM
I have no use for her.

I should hope not indeed .
You keep your hands where we can all see them .

roadmaster
09-02-2012, 12:35 PM
I should hope not indeed .
You keep your hands where we can all see them .

Well I most certainly not put them on her.

Jarlaxle
09-07-2012, 09:21 PM
My wife saw her in Boston...she thought it was pretty good. She went to concerts on Madonna's last two tours (IIRC, Confessions and Sticky And Sweet), also in Boston.

sparty
09-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Cool.

I hate to make music political, but Madonna wrote Obama on her back at a recent concert. :(

Adelaide
09-11-2012, 12:04 AM
I've never been into her music.

However, I have to say that all of her giant political statements of late seem fairly ridiculous and I feel like they aren't sincere (in that they seem more like publicity stunts).

Trinnity
09-29-2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&amp;v=Vxy5kYoyw1A&amp;feature=endscreen

sparty
09-29-2012, 05:23 PM
I have a headache, with the sound off, today, mind give me the gist of the joke.

I'm so pissed I bought tickets.

Trinnity
09-29-2012, 05:24 PM
He mocks her overt sexuality.

Larry Dickman
09-29-2012, 05:24 PM

The only thing you have written here that makes any sense. Maybe you're not a total waste of life after all. maybe.

sparty
09-29-2012, 05:25 PM
He mocks her overt sexuality.

Thanks, I doubt I could even sell my tickets what we paid for them. :(

We have a storm system moving, actually tornado warning, which is causing the headache.

Ugh..wasting the money on those tickets is giving me a headache, too.

They weren't cheap.

Trinnity
09-29-2012, 05:36 PM
How much were they....was it the original price or jacked up?

sparty
09-29-2012, 05:56 PM
How much were they....was it the original price or jacked up?

I always just buy on ticketmaster, I think they were $100 each.