PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham: America's First Southern Belle President?

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 04:03 PM
http://youtu.be/94VaLGzoPRo

Ethereal
12-11-2015, 04:34 PM
I have a strong suspicion that Lindsey Graham is gay.

Common
12-11-2015, 04:38 PM

I dont think youre alone in that feeling

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 04:41 PM

So what? Aren't we supposed to give no consideration to a person's sexual identity these days?

Bo-4
12-11-2015, 06:27 PM
LoL.. you're welcome!

Now where is my fainting couch?

:cool:

Bo-4
12-11-2015, 06:29 PM
So what? Aren't we supposed to give no consideration to a person's sexual identity these days?

As long as you DO, then you'll be lampooned.

Capiche?

Matty
12-11-2015, 06:31 PM

Capiche?

I think he knows. Double standards.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 06:51 PM

Capiche?

No. I don't undestand. Explain it to me.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 06:55 PM
This thread is just another demonstration of the hyporcicy of liberals.

Matty
12-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Highly inappropriate, and homophobic too.

maineman
12-11-2015, 06:58 PM
I don't think Lindsey is necessarily gay, but he sure has some effeminate mannerisms.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 07:40 PM
You should relate to that.

maineman
12-11-2015, 07:46 PM
You should relate to that.

why would you suggest that? You have never been around me to observe any of my mannerisms? That was just a ridiculous ad hom with no experiential basis.

and... are you following me around again?

Bo-4
12-11-2015, 07:49 PM

You've not a clue my friend.

Explaining the most basic of things to you and pals is fool's game.

You're move, but we all know where THAT goes huh?

;-)

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 07:55 PM

;-)

so, you have no valid response for the comment I made.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 07:57 PM

Capiche?

;-)

I'll give you a mulligan. Try to explain how your nonsensical comment is relative the comment of mine you responded to.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 07:58 PM
and... are you following me around again?

i was here first. Obviously you followed me here.......again.

Bo-4
12-11-2015, 08:01 PM
so, you have no valid response for the comment I made.

Huh THIS?

Oh hell, remind us all as to your pithy comment if not the one quoted.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ---> Serious

We'll wait just for phun ;-)

Bo-4
12-11-2015, 08:09 PM

Howso Tahutoo?

De Plane De Plane (or someting?)

http://images.ridemonkey.com/index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi70.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fi8 2%2Fmars40%2Ffun%2F2006-05-30-tattoo-fantasy-island.jpg

Bo-4
12-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Highly inappropriate, and homophobic too.

Of COURSE Matty ..

If your guys are homophobic, then it means that OUR guys are homophobic
If your guys are racist, then it means OUR guys are racist
If your guys are xenophobic, then it means OUR guys are xenophobic

Kindly come up at some point with a smarter argument.

Lacking that Pee Wee?

Go TrumPPP!!!

And STFU

Matty
12-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Of COURSE Matty ..

Lacking that Pee Wee?

Go TrumPPP!!!

And STFU

Bo-4
12-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Thanks for repeating what i just said.

You got MORE?

:rofl:

Bo-4
12-11-2015, 08:23 PM
i was here first. Obviously you followed me here.......again.

Uhmmmm no, Green Arrow was here first.

Bo-4
12-11-2015, 08:25 PM
I'll give you a mulligan. Try to explain how your nonsensical comment is relative the comment of mine you responded to.

You just quoted three different posters.

So who gets the mulligan?

Matty
12-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Very inappropriate, angry, defensive homophobic behavior.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Bo is being unusually stupid tonight. Drunk? High? Sexually frustrated?

Peter1469
12-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Warning:the STFU was over the top. Don't tell members that they can or cannot post here.

Of COURSE Matty ..

If your guys are xenophobic, then it means OUR guys are xenophobic

Lacking that Pee Wee?

Go TrumPPP!!!

And STFU

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 10:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QB6GmrQbMQ

Ethereal
12-11-2015, 10:12 PM
So what?

So nothing. It's just my personal opinion.

Aren't we supposed to give no consideration to a person's sexual identity these days?

Not if they present themselves to the world as a straight Christian who wants to prevent gay marriage. But it's just my opinion, and even if my opinion were correct, it wouldn't be the worst thing about Graham politically. I find his incessant war mongering much worse than his opposition to gay marriage.

Ethereal
12-11-2015, 10:17 PM

What do you mean by "liberals", because the founding fathers were classical liberals, and I'm proud to call myself one. If you mean "PC big government types", then clearly I do not meet that definition. You can say what you like about me, but I'm consistently anti-statism, unlike many Republicans and so-called "conservatives". And I don't think anyone would describe me as PC either. Unless you think arguing in defense of the confederacy is PC?

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 10:18 PM
So nothing. It's just my personal opinion.

Not if they present themselves to the world as a straight Christian who wants to prevent gay marriage. But it's just my opinion, and even if my opinion were correct, it wouldn't be the worst thing about Graham politically. I find his incessant war mongering much worse than his opposition to gay marriage.

Odd stance....

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 10:18 PM
What do you mean by "liberals", because the founding fathers were classical liberals, and I'm proud to call myself one. If you mean "PC big government types", then clearly I do not meet that definition. You can say what you like about me, but I'm consistently anti-statism, unlike many Republicans and so-called "conservatives". And I don't think anyone would describe me as PC either. Unless you think arguing in defense of the confederacy is PC?

You criticized a Republican, the knee-jerk partisan response is to declare you a member of the enemy.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 10:19 PM

all of which is not even remotely relevant to my comment

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 10:25 PM
You criticized a Republican, the knee-jerk partisan response is to declare you a member of the enemy.

Nope.

Liberals are always preaching to everyone how we must accept homosexuality as just another normal in humanity. Then with no basis in fact, or in the absence of any evidence to support them, they try to smear a political opponant by accusing them of being a homosexual.

Its a anormal fact of life when they want it to be, but a character flaw when it's convenient.

It's called hypoceicy.

Matty
12-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Odd stance....

Weird little rules too.

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Nope.

Liberals are always preaching to everyone how we must accept homosexuality as just another normal in humanity. Then with no basis in fact, or in the absence of any evidence to support them, they try to smear a political opponant by accusing them of being a homosexual.

Its a anormal fact of life when they want it to be, but a character flaw when it's convenient.

It's called hypoceicy.

What liberal in this thread used homosexuality as a slur against Graham?

Matty
12-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Picking on a gay person is bigoted all of the time or none of the time. You cannot have it both ways.

Matty
12-11-2015, 10:29 PM

The one who claims he isn't.

Ethereal
12-11-2015, 10:30 PM
all of which is not even remotely relevant to my comment

So you weren't referring to me or my post when you mentioned liberals?

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 10:30 PM
The one who claims he isn't.

Ethereal? Ethereal is a libertarian, not a liberal.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 10:33 PM

http://youtu.be/94VaLGzoPRo

what was the purpose of Stewart's antics and the speculation that Graham is gay?

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 10:34 PM
what was the purpose of Stewart's antics and the speculation that Graham is gay?

The purpose of Stewart's antics was to poke fun at how much Lindsay Graham sounds like Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With the Wind.

Ethereal
12-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Nope.

It's called hypoceicy.

You're the only who thinks I'm smearing Graham by stating my opinion that he's gay. I don't consider being gay something to be ashamed of, so when I speculate on Graham's being gay, it's not meant as a "smear", but it's interesting that you took it that way. I admit that he might not be gay, too. I don't actually know. But I have a suspicion that he is gay or bicurious at least. Again, I could be wrong. Entirely plausible that Graham is just an effeminate male. I think the real question is why are you upset by the possibility that Graham is gay? Would that somehow make his incessant war mongering unacceptable?

Ethereal
12-11-2015, 10:36 PM

What makes me a "liberal" exactly?

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 10:37 PM
What makes me a "liberal" exactly?

You criticized a Republican.

Ransom
12-11-2015, 10:38 PM
You're the only who thinks I'm smearing Graham by stating my opinion that he's gay. I don't consider being gay something to be ashamed of, so when I speculate on Graham's being gay, it's not meant as a "smear", but it's interesting that you took it that way. I admit that he might not be gay, too. I don't actually know. But I have a suspicion that he is gay or bicurious at least. Again, I could be wrong. Entirely plausible that Graham is just an effeminate male. I think the real question is why are you upset by the possibility that Graham is gay? Would that somehow make his incessant war mongering unacceptable?

This is why I oppose the legalization of Marijuana.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 10:39 PM
It's really humorous how people can level an accusation at someone, then say "who me"? When asked to explain them self.

hypocrits. They come in many different forms.

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Here's another good one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMAGT3DfLss

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 10:40 PM
The purpose of Stewart's antics was to poke fun at how much Lindsay Graham sounds like Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With the Wind.

OK.......

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 10:46 PM
I have little respect for Graham, but it's because he does not live up to the things he claims he stands for. Not because of his mannerisms.

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 10:47 PM
I have little respect for Graham, but it's because he does not live up to the things he claims he stands for. Not because of his mannerisms.

I don't dislike him for his mannerisms. They provide endless amusement.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 10:53 PM
I don't see anything remarkable in his mannerisms. But then I've met people from many walks of life.

Green Arrow
12-11-2015, 10:54 PM
I don't see anything remarkable in his mannerisms.

He is the only male politician in the federal government that constantly sounds like a southern belle.

Tahuyaman
12-11-2015, 10:55 PM
Shallow thinkers amuse me.

maineman
12-12-2015, 12:47 AM
I don't see anything remarkable in his mannerisms. But then I've met people from many walks of life.

and, most likely, those that have shared your walk with you have mannerisms that are difficult for you to discern when you look in the mirror, n'est pas?

Tahuyaman
12-12-2015, 12:49 AM
and, most likely, those that have shared your walk with you have mannerisms that are difficult for you to discern when you look in the mirror, n'est pas?

why do you persist in being an idiot?

maineman
12-12-2015, 12:51 AM
why do you persist in being an idiot?

being called an idiot by an idiot is truly a badge of honor. DIdn't you know that. Thank you.

Tahuyaman
12-12-2015, 12:56 AM
being called an idiot by an idiot is truly a badge of honor. DIdn't you know that. Thank you.

you're welcome. I'm happy to point out the obvious when it comes to you.

maineman
12-12-2015, 01:00 AM
you're welcome. I'm happy to point out the obvious when it comes to you.

like I said... when an idiot attempts to point out what is obvious to him, it invariably becomes the source of great hilarity to those who are not, similarly, idiots.

you're a million laughs for me. always have been.

Tahuyaman
12-12-2015, 01:09 AM
My only mistake in dealing with you is that I should get out of your way more while you are zealously proving you idiocy to the rest of the world here.

maineman
12-12-2015, 01:12 AM
My only mistake in dealing with you is that I should get out of your way more while you are zealously proving you idiocy to the rest of the world here.

and the comedy gold from Tahuyaman just keeps on coming.

Please never stop. It is a real source of yucks in my life.

Tahuyaman
12-12-2015, 01:16 AM

and the comedy gold from @Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1365) just keeps on coming.

Please never stop. It is a real source of yucks in my life.

maineman
12-12-2015, 01:24 AM
a bit light on original content, but that's par for the course.

:rofl:

Peter1469
12-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Warning: discuss the topic. Use the PM function for personal discussions.

Matty
12-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Lindsay Grhamn, America's First Southern Belle!

This is is a topic?

No, it is homophobic!

Green Arrow
12-12-2015, 01:30 PM

This is is a topic?

No, it is homophobic!

How is it homophobic?

Gypsy
12-12-2015, 01:34 PM

This is is a topic?

No, it is homophobic!

You are stutter typing again. It was a joke, a parody. If you found it offensive, distasteful or plain stupid, you could have moved on without comment. That's what I usually do.

Matty
12-12-2015, 04:11 PM
You are stutter typing again. It was a joke, a parody. If you found it offensive, distasteful or plain stupid, you could have moved on without comment. That's what I usually do.

Don't it just wrinkle your pantaloons that you don't get to boss me around?

Tahuyaman
12-12-2015, 04:30 PM
The liberals ridicule the exaggerated mannerisms of a Republican and try to use the accusation of homosexuality as an insult directed against him. no hyporcicy there, huh?

Green Arrow
12-12-2015, 05:04 PM
I've always wondered how people get through life without a sense of humor. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

Gypsy
12-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Don't it just wrinkle your pantaloons that you don't get to boss me around?

Why would I want to boss you around? LOL