PDA

View Full Version : Former young Republican now feeling the Bern!

Bo-4
12-13-2015, 10:37 AM
Pretty amazing chops for a 13 year old!

I was a rising star in young Republican and conservative circles. But guess what? My views evolved. And now I’m feelin’ the Bern.

Two weeks ago, I said on CNN that I was not only leaving the Republican Party but the conservative movement altogether. My reason: For far too long, conservatives had turned a blind eye to racial discrimination in this country and ignored the struggle that young people are facing growing up here in America.

My ascension in conservative politics was almost meteoric. I made a name for myself bashing President Obama, vilifying liberals, and raging against the Black Lives Matter movement.

While I articulated my words with conviction, I spoke them with a limited and clouded worldview. I’m honest enough to admit that. As I matured, met new people, and embraced new ideas, my worldview expanded. My political views evolved.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/13/sayonara-gop-and-hello-bernie.html

Tahuyaman
12-13-2015, 10:40 AM
Sanders is irrelevant. Honestly he always was. His candidacy was a sham.

texan
12-13-2015, 10:43 AM
I like the idea and article. But when I see this crap from people I immediately think of Joe the Plummers 15 minutes and how he did these things to stay relevant. So put me down for skeptical.

Mac-7
12-13-2015, 10:55 AM
The kid is 13

Who cares which party or candidate he supports?

Bo-4
12-13-2015, 11:01 AM
The kid is 13

Who cares which party or candidate he supports?

Well Mac, you USED to like CJ Pearson .. a LOT!!

:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUtirCf-RfU

Green Arrow
12-13-2015, 11:17 AM
Who?

Bo-4
12-13-2015, 11:24 AM
Who?

Former Ted Cruz operative and Fox News darling.

See his YouTube video i posted above.

His Tubers have millions of hits and conservatives really REALLY used to love the guy.

http://buzzpo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/image25-420x260.jpeg

Tahuyaman
12-13-2015, 11:32 AM
I love this. "A former young Republican" and a "young rising star".

He's a thirteen year old for crying out loud.

Liberals are really reaching now.

Bo-4
12-13-2015, 11:34 AM
I love this. "A former young Republican" and a "young rising star".

He's a thirteen year old for crying out loud.

Liberals are really reaching now.

You guys posted his videos hundreds of times.

Now, he's a "nobody" :D

Mister D
12-13-2015, 11:38 AM

You guys? lol

Mister D
12-13-2015, 11:41 AM
Who?

It's really an amazing intellectual journey. Back when he was 12 he was a die hard Republican. At least a couple months of careful observation and study went out the window when he realized he's black.

Tahuyaman
12-13-2015, 11:45 AM

Who's "you guys"? I never posted it once. I can't recall ever seeing this kid before now. If I did, I dismissed him then just as I do now.

Still, he's a thirteen year old. He certainly doesn't represent a groundswell of support building for that goof-ball Bernie Sanders.

Liberals are freaking weird.

Mac-7
12-13-2015, 11:45 AM

No more than a pitching prospect in baseball

just attending spring training does not mean he will make the team

and poor cj has developed tendinitis of the brain

Bo-4
12-13-2015, 12:08 PM
It's really an amazing intellectual journey. Back when he was 12 he was a die hard Republican. At least a couple months of careful observation and study went out the window when he realized he's black.

Lol, bet it struck him like a bolt of lightning one morning while looking in the mirror!

WHAT -- i'm BLAAAAH???

:rofl:

zelmo1234
12-13-2015, 03:01 PM
Well he is young likely in a public school where he is being taught that everyone gets a trophy, and that results don't matter but intentions do.

Thus it would make sense, but if he were to study the results of the policies of the Democrats, he might change his mind.

The Xl
12-13-2015, 03:11 PM
The kid began puberty and his views changed. Okay. Let's see where he stands in 5 years. Not that it matters much either way, what exactly is this thread supposed to show?

Cigar
12-13-2015, 03:49 PM

Notice what they do when they don't like the answers. :laugh:

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 04:11 AM
Lol, bet it struck him like a bolt of lightning one morning while looking in the mirror!

WHAT -- i'm BLAAAAH???

More likely he got a crush on a little hippy chic who would never look twice at a black republican

AeonPax
12-14-2015, 05:34 AM
Who's "you guys"? I never posted it once. I can't recall ever seeing this kid before now. If I did, I dismissed him then just as I do now. Still, he's a thirteen year old. He certainly doesn't represent a groundswell of support building for that goof-ball Bernie Sanders. Liberals are freaking weird.
`
This is precious. Here you are complaining about being included in an assumed group (you guys), then you turn around and make the same kind of statement; "Liberals are freaking weird."

Bo-4
12-14-2015, 08:30 AM
`
This is precious. Here you are complaining about being included in an assumed group (you guys), then you turn around and make the same kind of statement; "Liberals are freaking weird."

Uh yes Tahuya - specifically which ones of us are freaking weird?

Funny stuff .. i didn't find this kid on my own, nor did any of my RW friends send him along.

Am i gonna spend hours going back to attempt to find the video postings through a very weak search engine?

Nah, because i'm certain i've seen them here many times. :)

Bo-4
12-14-2015, 08:31 AM
Well he is young likely in a public school where he is being taught that everyone gets a trophy, and that results don't matter but intentions do.

Thus it would make sense, but if he were to study the results of the policies of the Democrats, he might change his mind.

Priceless, the evil lib-rul public education system done it to him!

Common
12-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Ive never seen this kids pic posted on this forum and Ive really never heard of him till now

Cigar
12-14-2015, 09:07 AM

WHAT -- i'm BLAAAAH???

He's actually thinks he knows a lot about Black People, after all, his single greatest achievement in life was being born an expert on all things Black. :laugh: I guess his mother was a great influence on him, and I can only guess where she got her deep expertise on da-brothers.

PolWatch
12-14-2015, 09:28 AM
I saw an interesting opinion blog about the poll numbers for all candidates. The polls are made using landline phones. Appx 50% of younger voters don't have landlines. It makes ya wonder just how accurately the current polls reflect ALL voters....not just the over 50 crowd.

Sorry, but this video is kinda lame. I respect the opinions of everyone but someone who believes they are a 'rising political star' because they made a YouTube video is silly.

Bo-4
12-14-2015, 10:11 AM
I saw an interesting opinion blog about the poll numbers for all candidates. The polls are made using landline phones. Appx 50% of younger voters don't have landlines. It makes ya wonder just how accurately the current polls reflect ALL voters....not just the over 50 crowd.

Sorry, but this video is kinda lame. I respect the opinions of everyone but someone who believes they are a 'rising political star' because they made a YouTube video is silly.

Not only landline phones, but those who don't go to the trouble to register with state and federal no-call lists. The people being polled are generally older and not particularly busy.

As for CJ Pearson, he was on Fox News many times, hung out with Ted Cruz, and his combined videos have around 20 million views.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGe_O5NudRzoCnqdhonf_ag

He was indeed touted as a "rising star" by many on the right and has been invited to speak at a lot of RW events.

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Not only landline phones, but those who don't go to the trouble to register with state and federal no-call lists. The people being polled are generally older and not particularly busy.

As for CJ Pearson, he was on Fox News many times, hung out with Ted Cruz, and his combined videos have around 20 million views.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGe_O5NudRzoCnqdhonf_ag

He was indeed touted as a "rising star" by many on the right and has been invited to speak at a lot of RW events.

No-cll lists do not apply to political pollsters.

and typical of government the list is not enforced anyway.

Ravens Fan
12-14-2015, 11:13 AM

Am i gonna spend hours going back to attempt to find the video postings through a very weak search engine?

Nah, because i'm certain i've seen them here many times. :)

You made the claim...

But to be honest, I have never heard of the kid, on here nor anywhere else.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 11:14 AM
`

ok.... You are freaking weird.

AeonPax
12-14-2015, 04:03 PM
ok.... You are freaking weird.
`
I can deal with that.

Private Pickle
12-14-2015, 04:06 PM
I'm sure Sanders will do great amongst the 13-14 year old demographic.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 04:15 PM
`
I can deal with that.

it would be bad for everyone around you if you couldn't.

Bo-4
12-14-2015, 05:08 PM
He's actually thinks he knows a lot about Black People, after all, his single greatest achievement in life was being born an expert on all things Black. :laugh: I guess his mother was a great influence on him, and I can only guess where she got her deep expertise on da-brothers.

So apparently once she went Blah .. she proceeded to home skool? :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HvrvCMow3XY/TwcjDKVGGoI/AAAAAAAADyU/v3ThbOWxUaU/s1600/santorum.jpg

Bo-4
12-14-2015, 05:21 PM
No-cll lists do not apply to political pollsters.

and typical of government the list is not enforced anyway.

Oh really, tell the next pollster that they'll be reported next time they call and see what happens.

Sure, if Mac-7 contributed to Cruz or Trump (quite possible) they'll call you again and again.

But they also keep internal NC lists and know better than to piss off someone who tells them what i do:

I don't make commitments or contributions over the phone and just gave. Can you please take me off your list?

They honor that every time.

I ALWAYS answer calls from Razzy.

THOSE GUYS somehow believe i'm a social con probably due to the fact that i answer EVERY RNC mailed questionnaire even while telling them things they don't wanna hear.

And each time the former WorldNut columnist calls, i say TRUMP (last time i said TED ALL THE WAY!!).

Neither of those guys can win a national election (call me an evil genius ;-)

Bo-4
12-14-2015, 05:26 PM
I'm sure Sanders will do great amongst the 13-14 year old demographic.

Ok, funny but irrelevant. Still kudos for some spicy bread and butter PICKLE! :)

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 05:38 PM
Ok, funny but irrelevant. Still kudos for some spicy bread and butter PICKLE! :)

It's as relevant as the subject of this thread.

AeonPax
12-14-2015, 08:07 PM
`
I always consider the source.

Private Pickle
12-15-2015, 12:02 AM

Not really.

Private Pickle
12-15-2015, 12:03 AM
`
I always consider the source.

Not really.