PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives, Why "would" you Support Donald Trump if he's nominated

Cigar
12-13-2015, 04:36 PM
Don't worry, this Thread is open to all Forums Members and will not be hidden out of fear of opposing views, because Progressives are not afraid of other opinions, they challenge them.

Forum Conservatives, why "would" you support Donald J Trump?

Please answer intelligently with thought to his positions (yea I know, all The Donald has said is that he will be great) and record (yea I know he's new to politic and don't have a record), but let's try anyway.

Fire away ... :wink:

hanger4
12-13-2015, 05:18 PM
Don't worry, this Thread is open to all Forums Members and will not be hidden out of fear of opposing views, because Progressives are not afraid of other opinions, they challenge them.

Please answer intelligently with thought to his positions (yea I know, all The Donald has said is that he will be great) and record (yea I know he's new to politic and don't have a record), but let's try anyway.

How about the lesser of two evils ??

Cigar
12-13-2015, 05:24 PM
How about the lesser of two evils ??

What would be the lesser of two evils?

zelmo1234
12-13-2015, 06:43 PM
#1 He takes the threat of terrorism more seriously that Obama, who is doing everything that he can to support it.

#2 he will stop illegals from entering across the southern border, finish building the fence that was already approved. and get tuff on companies that are knowingly hiring illegal workers.

#3 The breaks the hold that Progressive establishment Republicans have on the GOP

See how easy that is? When you don't have a Criminal that has failed at everything she has attempted

Cigar
12-13-2015, 07:58 PM
#1 He takes the threat of terrorism more seriously that Obama, who is doing everything that he can to support it.

#2 he will stop illegals from entering across the southern border, finish building the fence that was already approved. and get tuff on companies that are knowingly hiring illegal workers.

#3 The breaks the hold that Progressive establishment Republicans have on the GOP

See how easy that is? When you don't have a Criminal that has failed at everything she has attempted

Donald Trump screams "FIRE" every week, then laughs his azz off as he retires comfortably and safely into one of his multi million dollar resistances. Donald Trump can no more stop terrorism than he can build in mile of a boarder wall. All he has to do is "say" it will be "great" and the barking seals start clapping. Everyone knows Donald Trump isn't going to do crap, they just like to hear him say it in defiance of actually getting something done.

We also know this country isn't deporting Millions of people, but we like to hear someone say it to make the racist feel good and piss off anything brown.

Today I was looking a Muslim Woman on The Melissa Perry show who was as White as Snow with a traditional head dress on. Now how would Trump identify her if she didn't have that on? Answer, he couldn't and neither would anyone else, because the idea is stupid.

Dream on and keep barking and clapping like a class clown ... the show will soon be over.

http://media.giphy.com/media/hDwYu8UEcUone/giphy.gif

iustitia
12-13-2015, 08:45 PM
To piss off hipster peers.

Captain Obvious
12-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Rarely do I want to respond seriously to one of Cigars threads but I have a response for this question.

The only reason I would support Trump is because he's not an atypical establishment candidate and clearly his popularity is from a growing anti-establishment voting base.

So while I consider Trump a jackass at best, I could support him only to send a message to the GOP.

Cigar
12-13-2015, 09:00 PM
Rarely do I want to respond seriously to one of Cigars threads but I have a response for this question.

The only reason I would support Trump is because he's not an atypical establishment candidate and clearly his popularity is from a growing anti-establishment voting base.

So while I consider Trump a jackass at best, I could support him only to send a message to the GOP.

I don't like Hillary Clinton either, but I'd Vote for her every day of the week and twice on Sunday over casting a Vote for a Racist leading a Political Party.

I'd also see that as a Huge Message to The GOP and whatever Conservatives are calling themselves these days.

donttread
12-13-2015, 09:42 PM

Trump will not get the nomination, he a distraction from the horrible job both parties and most of the candidates have done. I mean what if some debate moderator really tried to pin candidates down with questions like: "That sounds like a wonderful program, how do you propose to pay for it

Green Arrow
12-14-2015, 12:16 AM

As far as I'm aware, I'm the only progressive on this forum that does what the big letters say. Most of the self-professed "progressives" on this forum won't even defend their own views, let alone submit a logical and reasonable challenge to the opinions of their opponents.

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 03:26 AM
Donald Trump screams "FIRE" every week, then laughs his azz off as he retires comfortably and safely into one of his multi million dollar resistances. Donald Trump can no more stop terrorism than he can build in mile of a boarder wall. All he has to do is "say" it will be "great" and the barking seals start clapping. Everyone knows Donald Trump isn't going to do crap, they just like to hear him say it in defiance of actually getting something done.

We also know this country isn't deporting Millions of people, but we like to hear someone say it to make the racist feel good and piss off anything brown.

Today I was looking a Muslim Woman on The Melissa Perry show who was as White as Snow with a traditional head dress on. Now how would Trump identify her if she didn't have that on? Answer, he couldn't and neither would anyone else, because the idea is stupid.

Dream on and keep barking and clapping like a class clown ... the show will soon be over.

Why do you care?

you think Hillary is going to be the 6th term of Carter, bill clinton and obumer so why all the liberal angst about trump?

Cigar
12-14-2015, 08:10 AM
Why do you care?

you think Hillary is going to be the 6th term of Carter, bill clinton and obumer so why all the liberal angst about trump?

Why? It has zero to do with any other candidate, especially ones who were already President. So that's a failed deflection as usual.

It has to do with the Racist things that come directly from his own mouth.

It's that simple and is no more complicated than that.

Good Luck

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 08:16 AM
Why? It has zero to do with any other candidate, especially ones who were already President. So that's a failed deflection as usual.

Good Luck

Trump wants to close the border and limit immigration to persons who are no threat to Ameica.

But since liberals are convinced trump has no chance to win why waste your time on him instead of enjoying the next liberal fool to occupy the white house?

birddog
12-14-2015, 11:29 AM
Trump is not my first choice, but he would be far better than the lying, corrupt, murdering Hillary Clinton! Anyone voting for Hillary should be ashamed!

Cigar
12-14-2015, 11:35 AM
Trump is not my first choice, but he would be far better than the lying, corrupt, murdering Hillary Clinton! Anyone voting for Hillary should be ashamed!

oops ... you may not want to read this, I know for sure you'll deny it. :laugh:

Falsehood Face-Off

Statements since 2007 by presidential candidates (and some current and former officeholders) ranked from most dishonest over all to least dishonest, as fact-checked by PolitiFact. “Pants on Fire” refers to the most egregious falsehoods.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/opinion/campaign-stops/all-politicians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html?_r=0

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 11:43 AM

Falsehood Face-Off

Statements since 2007 by presidential candidates (and some current and former officeholders) ranked from most dishonest over all to least dishonest, as fact-checked by PolitiFact. “Pants on Fire” refers to the most egregious falsehoods.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/opinion/campaign-stops/all-politicians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html?_r=0

Rated by liberals in the media who are serial liars themselves and dedicated democrat party partisans.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 12:55 PM
I'm a conservative and I would not support Trump should he be nominated.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 01:00 PM
I am a constitutional conservative. Trump is my first choice but I would be happy to vote for Cruz if Trump should fail to win the nomination.

birddog
12-14-2015, 01:56 PM

Falsehood Face-Off

"Figures don't lie, but liars figure!"

Believing the nyt would represent the pinnacle of gullibility!

birddog
12-14-2015, 01:57 PM

Why not, do you prefer Hillary?

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 02:01 PM
Why not, do you prefer Hillary?

No. I just won't vote for someone because of a party affiliation. But then, I'm not a partisan hack.

birddog
12-14-2015, 02:10 PM
No. I just won't vote for someone because of a party affiliation. But then, I'm not a partisan hack.

That's a lame excuse. Party affiliation is beside the point. A vote for anyone other than the R nominee or not voting is like a vote for Hillary.

Suck it up and do the right thing! :grin:

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 02:15 PM
That's a lame excuse. Party affiliation is beside the point. A vote for anyone other than the R nominee or not voting is like a vote for Hillary.

The reason we get stuck with these incompetent people in important positions is because too many people base their vote on something other than principles.

birddog
12-14-2015, 02:29 PM
The reason we get stuck with these incompetent people in important positions is because too many people base their vote on something other than principles.

I understand. As Reagan said, "it's better to get part of the pie than no pie at all."

The bottom line is we need to do everything possible to defeat The Hildebeast!

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 03:11 PM
I understand. As Reagan said, "it's better to get part of the pie than no pie at all."

The bottom line is we need to do everything possible to defeat The Hildebeast!

Trump's name should never be used in the same sentence as Ronal Reagan.

Green Arrow
12-14-2015, 03:16 PM

Doing the right thing means standing up for our principles regardless.

Green Arrow
12-14-2015, 03:19 PM
I am a constitutional conservative. Trump is my first choice but I would be happy to vote for Cruz if Trump should fail to win the nomination.

The two statements in bold are incompatible.

birddog
12-14-2015, 03:27 PM
Doing the right thing means standing up for our principles regardless.

If Hillary wins, you can share the blame.

Green Arrow
12-14-2015, 04:19 PM
If Hillary wins, you can share the blame.

You can scapegoat me for all your problems if it makes you feel better. My soul will be clean.

Private Pickle
12-14-2015, 04:21 PM

Because the alternative would be Hillary.

zelmo1234
12-14-2015, 04:24 PM

Good Luck

What do you think the most Racist thing that he has said?

zelmo1234
12-14-2015, 04:27 PM

I understand that, I really do, the only reason that I would is because if he is elected the progressive wing of the party looses power in the party and the Conservative wing will rise.

I am thinking more and more that Cruz ? Rubio is the Ticket, and it will usher in 12 years in the WH Rubio, like Bush the Elder will get sucked into something stupid.

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 04:39 PM

If you are a conservative you must have a candidate in mind for the republican nomination.

And if you are a conservative you cannot be ok with hillsry as the next president.

but your candidate - if nominated - cannot defeat her without the votes of trump supporters.

and trump - if nominated - cannot defeat hillary without your vote.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 05:04 PM
The two statements in bold are incompatible.
Nonsense.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 05:15 PM
If you are a conservative you must have a candidate in mind for the republican nomination.

And if you are a conservative you cannot be ok with hillsry as the next president.

but your candidate - if nominated - cannot defeat her without the votes of trump supporters.

I could not vote for Trump under any circumstances. I also believe Trump would lose to Hillary Clinton in something close to a landslide.

Trump is not a conservative by any measure. I don't know how any person who calls them self a conservative could support him. We are just coming to the latter stages of an administration led by an ego maniac. We don't need another.

Green Arrow
12-14-2015, 05:16 PM
Nonsense.

Not nonsense. Trump constantly boasts ideas that are unconstitutional.

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 07:03 PM
I could not vote for Trump under any circumstances. I also believe Trump would lose to Hillary Clinton in something close to a landslide.

Trump is not a conservative by any measure. I don't know how any person who calls them self a conservative could support him. We are just coming to the latter stages of an administration led by an ego maniac. We don't need another.

"Never" is a very long time.

i continue to assume that you dont prefer hillary.

if trump wins the GOP nomination the next president will be him or hillary.

in that case you would prefer hillary instead of trump?

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:09 PM
i am sure you have a list.

Still nonsense.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:13 PM

I will support him for a few important reasons:
1) He will get a southern wall built and defended.
2) He will have illegal aliens identified, detained and deported.
3) He will stop Muslim immigration into the US
4) He will rebuild a military that has been degraded and demoralized under Obama and the Democrats.
5) He will lead the effort to change our tax codes to something reasonable.

Anything else he does will be gravy.

Notice that none of those ideas require conservatism. Every one of them will make a big difference to the nation.

Green Arrow
12-14-2015, 07:19 PM
i am sure you have a list.

Still nonsense.

For one thing, banning Muslims from entering the U.S. and requiring all Muslims to register in a federal database are both unconstitutional positions.

Green Arrow
12-14-2015, 07:19 PM
4) He will rebuild a military that has been degraded and demoralized under Obama and the Democrats.

Notice that none of those ideas require conservatism. Every one of them will make a big difference to the nation.

How do you know he will do all of those things?

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:23 PM
How do you know he will do all of those things?
These are things he said he will do.

I also like that he promises to make justice for Hillary a high priority at the beginning of his (first) term in office.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:26 PM
For one thing, banning Muslims from entering the U.S. and requiring all Muslims to register in a federal database are both unconstitutional positions.
Actually the President has sufficient, lawful authority to ban Muslims from entering the country. Second, given the surveillance state we live in all of us are in federal databases.

In addition, any Muslim alien is already in a federal database. Nice try. What else do you have?

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 07:28 PM

If Trump is the nominee, Hillary Clinton will be the next president.

Honestly, I don't know who would be the biggest disaster between her or Trump.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 07:30 PM

I don't believe he would accomplish any of that.

Matty
12-14-2015, 07:31 PM

They're buddies, it's six of one half dozen of the other.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:31 PM

Are you gazing into your crystal ball?

Trump will be fine as President.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:32 PM
I don't believe he would accomplish any of that.
And I believe he will. I hope I have the opportunity to find out.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 07:33 PM

Im not so sure about your take on that, but Trump couldn't make that happen anyway.

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 07:33 PM

Neither of those proposals are unconstitional.

certainly not banning foreign muslims from entering the US.

Foreigners in Wackoistan have no constitutional right to come here.

As for a databese of muslim citizens the FBI could identify most muslims from publically available data and from government forms they filled out where the religion of the person is requested.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Im not so sure about your take on that, but Trump couldn't make that happen anyway.
It is unlike you to simply blow smoke. Why start now?

zelmo1234

I consider myself to be a conservative. I did plug my nose and vote for McCain, but would not do so for Romney.

Trump's policies are almost identical to that of Romney. And while I will likely vote for Carly in he primary in MI I like Cruz as well. but I will vote for Trump if he gets the nomination, for one reason only.

He is the death nail to the progressive wing of the party. As long as he holds his own and is close to the Romney numbers, the progressives are finished or at least they will suffer a huge set back.

If he happens to pull it off and I think that he can because Hillary is a terrible candidate. She will get caught on film pitching a temper tantrum, she can't help herself and it will cost her the election.

That well send shock waves through both parties because if a person can win that neither party wanted? then the party dominance is broken.

That is what is appealing about Trump

Mac-7

would you help her win by refusing to vote for trump?

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 07:37 PM
And I believe he will. I hope I have the opportunity to find out.

I don't know how anyone could possibly believe a Trump presidency would be anything other than a complete disaster.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 07:38 PM

if that's the way you want to look at it.

I'd say do you feel comfortable handing her the election by supporting Trump?

zelmo1234
12-14-2015, 07:38 PM

I trust you enough to think that you are correct and I confess I still think he is a bit of a joke, and don't pay a lot of attention to him, What ideas do you think that he boasts about that are unconstitutional?

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:39 PM
I don't know how anyone could possibly believe a Trump presidency would be anything other than a complete disaster.
You lack imagination.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:41 PM

I really like you better when you stay on your anti-depressants. I believe this will be my final response to your smoke-blowing. If you post anything with substance again I will respond.

Green Arrow
These are things he said he will do.

So, you know he will do those things because he said he would do those things? How do you know he's telling the truth?

zelmo1234

Once again there will not be a lot of difference between the 2, they both are progressive, Trump will be tuff on Immigration.

I understand where he is coming from because he is progressive., If the establishment embraces him as one of there own, I will not likely vote for him either, but if the stand in opposition to him, then I will vote for him, as it destroys their power over the party.

Green Arrow
12-14-2015, 07:42 PM
I trust you enough to think that you are correct and I confess I still think he is a bit of a joke, and don't pay a lot of attention to him, What ideas do you think that he boasts about that are unconstitutional?

Off the top of my head, his Muslim database and Muslim immigration ban.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:42 PM
So, you know he will do those things because he said he would do those things? How do you know he's telling the truth?
If you have an argument to make please start any time.

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 07:43 PM
How cool is it to be 100% in error.

What else do you have?

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 07:43 PM

I prefer Trump but would vote for your secret republican preference if that person wins the nomination and runs against hillary.

zelmo1234
12-14-2015, 07:44 PM

Actually one is the Registering of US citizens, but not immigrants, and banning immigration is not unconstitutional, the law giving the president that power was passed in 1952.

zelmo1234
12-14-2015, 07:46 PM

Actually he can stop any form of immigration with the stroke of a pen, Not sure I agree with that, but the law is on the books and apparently the Courts did not have an issue with it,

zelmo1234
12-14-2015, 07:48 PM

He can't create a data base with US citizens that are Muslim. However here is the law that allows him to register, block and even deport immigrants that are Muslim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1952

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Once again there will not be a lot of difference between the 2, they both are progressive, Trump will be tuff on Immigration.

I understand where he is coming from because he is progressive., If the establishment embraces him as one of there own, I will not likely vote for him either, but if the stand in opposition to him, then I will vote for him, as it destroys their power over the party.

Ideologically I am closer to Cruz than any other nominee.

and would leap for joy if cruz wins the nomination.

but in style Im a natural Trumpster.

trump may be progressive in some ways.

but on the main issues that I see as the most important to America today Trump is spectacularly on point and leading the entire country in ways that no one else has or can.

Trump is a leader and I think he can get results.

Green Arrow
12-14-2015, 07:55 PM
He can't create a data base with US citizens that are Muslim. However here is the law that allows him to register, block and even deport immigrants that are Muslim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1952

I don't believe that law is constitutional, but I concede that it is technically legal.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 09:48 PM

They're buddies, it's six of one half dozen of the other.

I agree.

I can remember a time when Trump was talking about what a great president Hillary Clinton would be.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 09:50 PM
I prefer Trump but would vote for your secret republican preference if that person wins the nomination and runs against hillary.

there are a few Republican candidates I could support Trump isn't one of them.

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 09:54 PM
I agree.

I can remember a time when Trump was talking about what a great president Hillary Clinton would be.

Trump and hillary clinton are not the same at all.

Trump would be far superior on most issues to hillary.

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 09:55 PM
there are a few Republican candidates I could support Trump isn't one of them.

Such as?

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 09:57 PM
It is unlike you to simply blow smoke. Why start now?

I'm not blowing smoke. Trump is not a leader. He's not going to be able to convince people who are skeptics to follow his lead. He's a buffoon.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 09:57 PM

so would millions of others.

Professor Peabody
12-14-2015, 09:58 PM
What would be the lesser of two evils?

Clinton Named Least Honest Dem Candidate by Plurality of NH Primary Voters

Sanders holds lead over Clinton in key state

BY: Morgan Chalfant | December 9, 2015 5:39 pm

Forty-six percent of likely New Hampshire Democratic primary voters name Hillary Clinton as the least honest presidential candidate running for the party’s nomination in 2016, according to a new poll.

The CNN/WMUR poll released Wednesday also shows Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I., Vt.) support growing among New Hampshire Democrats, with 50 percent naming him as their choice for the nomination. His backing has risen from 35 percent in June and 46 percent in September.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-named-least-honest-dem-candidate-by-plurality-of-nh-primary-voters/

Let's see 46% say she's the least honest from the Democrat party. I think she's the least honest from ANY party. What other candidate has been hauled in front of Congress over the events in Benghazi. How many candidates have had to explain storing classified information on a home-brew eMail server stored in their basements exposed to hacking from the internet, then turning the server over to an IT firm with no security clearance to have it...backing up to another IT firm with no security clearance either. The IT guy who setup and maintained the server plead the fifth in front of Congress. Why would he do that? If the Democrats will ever gain credibility with anyone but their left wing nut base, they need to show the American people that they can police their own.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Such as?

I could vote vote for any of them other than Huckabee, Carson and Paul.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 10:00 PM
I really like you better when you stay on your anti-depressants. I believe this will be my final response to your smoke-blowing. If you post anything with substance again I will respond.

Are you like one of these left wing loons who requires total agreement on everything?

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 10:03 PM
I could vote vote for any of them other than Huckabee, Carson and Paul.

But you really dont care who wins

if its hillary thats ok with you.

Ok

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Trump and hillary clinton are not the same at all.

Trump would be far superior on most issues to hillary.

like I said. I can't decide who would be the bigger disaster as POTUS. Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. Flip a coin.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 10:04 PM
If Hillary Clinton should become president, the blame falls squarely on the Trump supporters. They should be embarrassed.

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 10:11 PM
If Hillary Clinton should become president, the blame falls squarely on the Trump supporters. They should be embarrassed.

The blame belongs on you for not supporting trump.

just because you think hillary is no worse than trump does not make it so.

she is a supremely incompetent woman who has screwed up every job she ever held

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 10:11 PM
But you really dont care who wins

if its hillary thats ok with you.

Ok

I will not compromise my principles and vote for someone who I know would be a horrible president in order to keep another horrible choice out of office. I'd rather vote for some obscure candidate who I respect.

Im not a blind partisan hack.

Captain Obvious
12-14-2015, 10:13 PM
I will not compromise my principles and vote for someone who I know would be a horrible president in order to keep another horrible choice out of office. I'd rather vote for some obscure candidate who I respect.

A partisan hack with 20/20 hindsight

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 10:13 PM
The blame belongs on you for not supporting trump

why would I vote for someone I know would be equally, if not worse than her?

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 10:14 PM
a partisan hack with 20/20 hindsight

stfu

zelmo1234
12-14-2015, 10:16 PM

No it falls on the Establishment Republicans that kept lying to the base, and then voting with Obama.

If they had done what they promised, Trump would not exist.

Trump keeps the country out of insolvency, Hillary likely tips the balance. Not sure that in the long run that is not the fasted way to recovery.

The left will have some real issues and people will starve in the USA, and there will be nothing they can do about it. people will understand that the free stuff is never free.

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 10:17 PM

You cant possibly know that trump would be a horrible president.

you may not agree with him on every issue although you are being very secretative about what you want.

so far all i have gotten from you is negative comments about trump but nothing positive about anyone else

anyway trump has the right ideas on immigration, the war on terror and trade.

that puts him far ahead of hillary

MisterVeritis
12-14-2015, 10:19 PM

you may not agree with him on every issue although you are being very secretative about what you want.

so far all i have gotten from you is negative comments about trump but nothing positive about anyone else

anyway trump has the right ideas on immigration, the war on terror and trade.

that puts him far ahead of hillary
I have stopped responding to him. It is horrible when someone stops taking their meds. :-)

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 10:35 PM

He would be a disaster.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 10:37 PM
There are even conservatives who claim they place a high value on debate who are just like liberals and require 100% lock-step agreement on all issues.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Why do some people demand 100% agreement with their views?

Captain Obvious
12-14-2015, 10:46 PM
Try Prozac

Mac-7
12-14-2015, 10:48 PM
He would be a disaster.

Worse than bush?

or obumer?

Hillary has a record and it is "horrible" to use your word.

business as usual by the political class has not been good for America since the baby boomers took over.

trump isnt perfect.

But he isnt going to be the same ole same ole either.

TrueBlue
12-14-2015, 10:57 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/hDwYu8UEcUone/giphy.gif
And just as with that Muslim woman, how would Trump identify the tremendous many Hispanics who are likewise White-skinned, blond or brown hair, blue or green eyes whom he may come across? What if he came across Cameron Diaz or Christina Aguilera, Vanna White, Charlie Sheen and many other White Hispanics? You see, they can't all be identified by him or anyone else as "brown" because that certainly does not apply to every Hispanic especially White Hispanics/Latinos, something Trump needs to understand and understand well! About damn time!

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 11:31 PM
All this talk about Trump is for nothing. He's not going to be the nominee for president.

Dr. Who
12-14-2015, 11:35 PM

Beezlebub by any other name would smell as foul.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 11:37 PM
Worse than bush?

or obumer?

Trump would be more of a disaster than either.

I don't believe Trump would be able to persuade any credible and professional person to be in his cabinet. I doubt he could find a credible running mate. He would alienate every foreign leader to include our traditional allies. He would be an international joke worse than what we are dealing with today.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Try Prozac

you should try pulling your head out of your fourth point of contact.

Dr. Who
12-14-2015, 11:38 PM

Sure he will, because the President can use the executive order for everything and Congress will let him/her.

Dr. Who
12-14-2015, 11:52 PM

Zel, you should really research Trump. Opportunism is his middle name and truth is not his best friend. Trump's fortune has been built on a trail of private citizens and banks left holding the bag. Worse still, he doesn't care. This is the individual you want as President?

decedent
12-15-2015, 03:11 AM
I'd vote for Trump because he's so modest.

zelmo1234
12-15-2015, 03:55 AM

I don't believe Trump would be able to persuade any credible and professional person to be in his cabinet. I doubt he could find a credible running mate. He would alienate every foreign leader to include our traditional allies. He would be an international joke worse than what we are dealing with today.

Here is where you are wrong about Trump. Now his cabinet will not be the same as if he were a politician.

Trump is a leader, His company is very, very successful and you can't do that without working with others.

He would also not be a typical President in the since that he would delegate those cabinet member and they would be running those divisions

I am certainly not at the level the Mr. Trump is by any stretch of the imagination. but the business model is the same. I have 3 companies. While I am the President and CEO of each one. The Executive VP's are running the daily operations or each and are accountable to me. My job is oversight, To be the public figure of the Company, and long term planning for each one.

Trump is going to run the country in much the same way.

zelmo1234
12-15-2015, 04:02 AM
Zel, you should really research Trump. Opportunism is his middle name and truth is not his best friend. Trump's fortune has been built on a trail of private citizens and banks left holding the bag. Worse still, he doesn't care. This is the individual you want as President?

How do you think business works. His business Commercial Real estate, in some of the most competitive markets in the world is dog eat dog. The Bankruptcy's that you are talking about is a common business practice in that world, as Government Regulations often make once profitable areas, not viable areas where profit is not possible.

You off load it and let it become the problem of the Cities that made it a loser. It just happens.

In my business, you don't get the best reputation either. It is simple in the Rental business. If you pay your rent you get to stay, and if you don't you have to move. Their is NO discussion to be had and I don't care why you can't pay your rent.

When people tell me that they want to get into the rental business, I ask them one question. Could you evict a Women with 2 kids in December if she is not paying her rent. Most will answer, Oh my God NO?

I tell them that they have NO business becoming a landlord. It sounds cruel, but it is a business and renters will eat you alive if they smell weakness.

zelmo1234
12-15-2015, 04:04 AM
And just as with that Muslim woman, how would Trump identify the tremendous many Hispanics who are likewise White-skinned, blond or brown hair, blue or green eyes whom he may come across? What if he came across Cameron Diaz or Christina Aguilera, Vanna White, Charlie Sheen and many other White Hispanics? You see, they can't all be identified by him or anyone else as "brown" because that certainly does not apply to every Hispanic especially White Hispanics/Latinos, something Trump needs to understand and understand well! About damn time!

I am not aware that Trump has any issues with the color of peoples skin? I think that he is more concerned with their Legal Status. So if the people that you listed above are in this country legally? They have nothing to fear.

Mac-7
12-15-2015, 06:00 AM

Trump would have no problem recruiting good people to serve.

if your speciality is foreign policy you would not refuse an offer to be sec of state or some other high position.

no one would.

Of course if you are right about trump and he is a total baffoon then they might leave walk away later.

But I dont see trump as that person you say he is.

nor do I see where having the best liberal minds in captivity to advise her ever did hillary any good.

nor has it helped obumer based on the results.

Mac-7
12-15-2015, 06:05 AM
Trump's fortune has been built on a trail of private citizens and banks left holding the bag.

You mean Trump's fortune was not built on bloated "Cost Plus" government contracts where even the most incompetent contractors can't fail?

No wonder liberals hate the Trumpster.

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 12:33 PM
Here is where you are wrong about Trump. Now his cabinet will not be the same as if he were a politician.

Trump is a leader, His company is very, very successful and you can't do that without working with others.

He would also not be a typical President in the since that he would delegate those cabinet member and they would be running those divisions

I am certainly not at the level the Mr. Trump is by any stretch of the imagination. but the business model is the same. I have 3 companies. While I am the President and CEO of each one. The Executive VP's are running the daily operations or each and are accountable to me. My job is oversight, To be the public figure of the Company, and long term planning for each one.

Trump is going to run the country in much the same way.

There's nothing you can say which will convince me a Trump presidency wouldn't be anything other than a disaster.

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 12:50 PM
You mean Trump's fortune was not built on bloated "Cost Plus" government contracts where even the most incompetent contractors can't fail?

No wonder liberals hate the Trumpster.

Why do conservatives not support him?

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 12:52 PM

You lack imagination.

Not even someone with the most vivid imagination could predict how disasterous his administration would be both here and abroad.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 01:34 PM

Sure he will, because the President can use the executive order for everything and Congress will let him/her.
The legislation for the Southern wall has been law for about a decade.
The laws concerning illegal aliens exist. His job as President is to faithfully execute the laws. You might be unaware of this minor presidential role given seven Obama years.
The President has the laws in place that give him all the power he needs to stop Muslim immigration. No new laws are necessary.
Items four and five require leadership given our worthless Congress. Fortunately Trump is a proven leader.

What else do you have?

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 01:39 PM
Not even someone with the most vivid imagination could predict how disasterous his administration would be both here and abroad.
I believe you are entitled to your foolish beliefs.

So far Trump leads nationally in the polls. I believe he will be the nominee. I also believe he will easily beat the Hildebeast.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 01:40 PM
Why do conservatives not support him?
Now there is a blanket statement. This conservative does.

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Now there is a blanket statement. This conservative does.

Most don't. Why is that?

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 02:11 PM
I believe you are entitled to your foolish beliefs.

So far Trump leads nationally in the polls. I believe he will be the nominee. I also believe he will easily beat the Hildebeast.

And you are entitled to yours. Hillary Clinton will beat him easily in a national election.

I think it's kind of odd that someone who is so zealous in his support of the biggest buffoon to ever run for POTUS is calling someone else's beliefs "foolish".

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 02:26 PM
Most don't. Why is that?
You have an opinion. Nothing more. Why is that?

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 02:27 PM
And you are entitled to yours. Hillary Clinton will beat him easily in a national election.

I think it's kind of odd that someone who is so zealous in his support of the biggest buffoon to ever run for POTUS is calling someone else's beliefs "foolish".
I back my opinion. You do not.

suds00
12-15-2015, 02:54 PM
trump would be ineffective and would probably be impeached soon after taking office.the electorate would have to decide if we need to go through that.

Mac-7
12-15-2015, 02:57 PM

The legislation for the Southern wall has been law for about a decade.
The laws concerning illegal aliens exist. His job as President is to faithfully execute the laws. You might be unaware of this minor presidential role given seven Obama years.
The President has the laws in place that give him all the power he needs to stop Muslim immigration. No new laws are necessary.
Items four and five require leadership given our worthless Congress. Fortunately Trump is a proven leader.

What else do you have?

Well done.

Mac-7
12-15-2015, 03:06 PM

How can Hillary beat a ghost that does not even exist?

Because according to all the experts trump will not run

And when he does run he won't stay long enough to file the required financial disclosure

And if he files the disclosure he will get out by summer

And on and on it goes

So trumps not even here

He's just a figment of your imagination

So naturally hillery will trounce trump in the general election

Everyone knows that

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 05:30 PM
You have an opinion. Nothing more. Why is that?

ill try this again. Why does Trump fail to receive the support of most conservatives?

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 05:40 PM
trump would be ineffective and would probably be impeached soon after taking office.the electorate would have to decide if we need to go through that.

I disagree with that one. He would need to committ an impeachable act as president to be impeached.

I believe it would be more likely that he would resign because his ego will not allow him to deal with or accept opposition. As a developer when he wants something done he just has to order it to be done. As president, people don't jump because tell them to.

His lack of tact and diplomacy would be an obstacle to his ability to accomplish anything. Not so in the political arena.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 05:50 PM
ill try this again. Why does Trump fail to receive the support of most conservatives?
What makes you believe that is true? And what makes you believe it is important? I gave you a list of my reasons. None of them require conservatism to accomplish. They involve following the law and a touch of leadership.

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 06:03 PM
What makes you believe that is true? And what makes you believe it is important? I gave you a list of my reasons. None of them require conservatism to accomplish. They involve following the law and a touch of leadership.

Because national polls ills say it's true.

Now, answer the question.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 06:08 PM
Because national polls ills say it's true.

Now, answer the question.
I have answered the question. You did not like my very reasonable answer. That is a shame. But it is not unexpected.

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 06:15 PM
I have answered the question. You did not like my very reasonable answer. That is a shame. But it is not unexpected.

you haven't answered the question.

now, why does he fail to gain the support of most conservatives?

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 06:18 PM

I do not believe the polls. Nor do I believe it is important. I am certain I mentioned importance above. Did you overlook it?

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 06:36 PM

I do not believe the polls. Nor do I believe it is important. I am certain I mentioned importance above. Did you overlook it?

I'm going to note that you refuse to answer the question.

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 06:40 PM
One thing the Trump campaign is doing is expose more partisan hacks.

Just as as there are some people here who would vote for anyone who has a D after their name, there are just as many who will vote for anyone with an R after theirs. even a buffoonish former liberal Democrat like Trump.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 07:03 PM
I'm going to note that you refuse to answer the question.
I am going to note (that I am amused) that you refuse to deal with my answer. :-)

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 07:03 PM
One thing the Trump campaign is doing is expose more partisan hacks.

Just as as there are some people here who would vote for anyone who has a D after their name, there are just as many who will vote for anyone with an R after theirs. even a buffoonish former liberal Democrat like Trump.
I doubt that anybody is swayed by your goofy statements.

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 07:10 PM
I am going to note (that I am amused) that you refuse to deal with my answer. :-)

Your "answer" was completely non responsive.

One more time. Your final chance.......Why does Trump fail to gain support from most conservatives?

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 07:12 PM
I doubt that anybody is swayed by your goofy statements.

Generally, partisan hacks on either side are locked into their positions. It's nearly impossible to get them to suddenly think rationally.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 07:18 PM
Your "answer" was completely non responsive.

One more time. Your final chance.......Why does Trump fail to gain support from most conservatives?
One more time, I do not believe your polls. I do not see any relevance to the question. Why does it matter today that some conservatives, those like you, do not want Trump while other conservatives, those like me, support him enthusiastically for the same list of reasons I provided above?

Far from non-responsive, my answer is dead on. If you love your country and want to see some restoration you vote for Trump. If not, you support someone else.

The difference between us is that I support Trump but would vote for Cruz if he wins the nomination. People like you would prefer defeat and destruction if your guy fails to get the nomination. It is going to be Trump or Cruz.

LOL. I just noticed the threat. What an idiot.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 07:18 PM
Generally, partisan hacks on either side are locked into their positions. It's nearly impossible to get them to suddenly think rationally.
Some of us think rationally first. I have given my reasons for Trump. What have you done?

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 07:46 PM
One more time, I do not believe your polls. I do not see any relevance to the question. Why does it matter today that some conservatives, those like you, do not want Trump while other conservatives, those like me, support him enthusiastically for the same list of reasons I provided above?

Far from non-responsive, my answer is dead on. If you love your country and want to see some restoration you vote for Trump. If not, you support someone else.

The difference between us is that I support Trump but would vote for Cruz if he wins the nomination. People like you would prefer defeat and destruction if your guy fails to get the nomination. It is going to be Trump or Cruz.

LOL. I just noticed the threat. What an idiot.

It's odd to see someone who calls himself a conservative afraid, or unwilling to answer a simple question.

your candidate would expedite destruction if by some freak of nature and common sense he gets elected.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2015, 08:20 PM
It's odd to see someone who calls himself a conservative afraid, or unwilling to answer a simple question.

your candidate would expedite destruction if by some freak of nature and common sense he gets elected.
He will be elected. Your foolishness is noted.

Tahuyaman
12-15-2015, 11:44 PM
He will be elected. Your foolishness is noted.

Im comfortable is saying that he won't be elected. He's not going to be the Republican nominee.

knight
12-16-2015, 12:05 AM
I heard about a guy who attended a hockey game, and a Trump rally broke out.

Mac-7
12-16-2015, 04:21 AM

What about anti partisans who are holding out for a "third way" when the only outcome will be democrat party presidents election after election?

Tahuyaman
12-16-2015, 01:28 PM
What about anti partisans who are holding out for a "third way" when the only outcome will be democrat party presidents election after election? I'm loyal to a set of principles, not a political party.

maineman
12-16-2015, 03:50 PM
I'm loyal to a set of principles, not a political party.

and I am loyal to my party only as long as they stand for my principles. See how that works?

Tahuyaman
12-16-2015, 07:17 PM
and I am loyal to my party only as long as they stand for my principles. See how that works?

sure... Right. These far left wing kook Democrats reflect your principles? The modern Democrat party has absolutely nothing in common with the party of JKF. Nothing at all.

maineman
12-16-2015, 08:48 PM
sure... Right. These far left wing kook Democrats reflect your principles? The modern Democrat party has absolutely nothing in common with the party of JKF. Nothing at all.

We should just agree to disagree. I would say that the party of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz bears no resemblance to the party of Dewey and Eisenhower and Nixon... YMMV

Tahuyaman
12-16-2015, 08:51 PM
The more I listen to Trump speak, the more I wonder how any so called intelligent person could support this nit-wit.

I don't want to say or believe his supporters are just plain stupid, but I'm beginning to wonder. How can any rational person think that he would be anything other than a total disaster as president?

maineman
12-16-2015, 09:15 PM
The more I listen to Trump speak, the more I wonder how any so called intelligent person could support this nit-wit.

I don't want to say or believe his supporters are just plain stupid, but I'm beginning to wonder. How can any rational person think that he would be anything other than a total disaster as president?

So... if you truly believed that Trump would be a total disaster as president... what WILL you do on election day if he is the GOP nominee? Will you cast a vote that will directly or indirectly help him become president, or will you cast a vote that will help to keep him OUT of the White House?

Tahuyaman
12-16-2015, 09:20 PM
So... if you truly believed that Trump would be a total disaster as president... what WILL you do on election day if he is the GOP nominee? Will you cast a vote that will directly or indirectly help him become president, or will you cast a vote that will help to keep him OUT of the White House?

I've answered that idiotic question several times.

I'll do what I always do when I can't find a candidate worthy of my vote. I won't vote for that particular office.

I'm certainly not going to vote for Hillary Clinton. Either would be a fucking disaster.

like I said before. I vote for people, not against them. But you don't understand that, huh?

maineman
12-16-2015, 09:25 PM
I've answered that idiotic question several times.

I'll do what I always do when I can't find a candidate worthy of my vote. I won't vote for that particular office.

I'm certainly not going to vote for Hillary Clinton. Either would be a fucking disaster.

like I said before. I vote for people, not against them. But you don't understand that, huh?

If you truly believe that Trump would be a disaster, I would hope you would do everything in your power to keep him from the presidency. You, obviously, feel differently about that. What a fucking true patriot you are!

Cigar
12-16-2015, 09:56 PM
We should just agree to disagree. I would say that the party of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz bears no resemblance to the party of Dewey and Eisenhower and Nixon... YMMV

I can't wait for February 2017, it's usually a month after the Inauguration when the GOP Autopsy comes out. :laugh:

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 12:12 AM
I can't wait for February 2017, it's usually a month after the Inauguration when the GOP Autopsy comes out. :laugh:

what's funny is that when the Dems lose, the first thing they do is challenge the results in a court.

maineman
12-17-2015, 12:15 AM
what's funny is that when the Dems lose, the first thing they do is challenge the results in a court.

we lost in 2004 and did no such thing

Dr. Who
12-17-2015, 12:29 AM
What if you think that either would be a disaster. How then do you vote?

maineman
12-17-2015, 12:33 AM
What if you think that either would be a disaster. How then do you vote?

for the one I find less disastrous. If I don't vote, I give up my right to complain about the outcome.

Dr. Who
12-17-2015, 12:42 AM
for the one I find less disastrous. If I don't vote, I give up my right to complain about the outcome.
If one has a choice between bad and less bad, how can voting for either be a victory? I don't see how not voting for disaster precludes one from complaining about the outcome. In fact, if more people spoiled their ballots it would send a message to the powers that be, that there should be more choices.

maineman
12-17-2015, 12:48 AM
If one has a choice between bad and less bad, how can voting for either be a victory? I don't see how not voting for disaster precludes one from complaining about the outcome. In fact, if more people spoiled their ballots it would send a message to the powers that be, that there should be more choices.

and you honestly think they'd hear that message, let alone heed it?

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 11:47 AM

I've never bought into this idea that if you don't vote, you lose your right to express your view or dissatisfaction.

That line of thought suggests that I have a requirement to vote for a person who's ideas I do not support.

maineman
12-17-2015, 11:51 AM
I've never bought into this idea that if you don't vote, you lose your right to express your view or dissatisfaction.

That line of thought suggests that I have a requirement to vote for a person who's ideas I do not support.

one should always feel comfortable in participating in the process of candidate determination.... and then, either vote for your better option or sit on the sidelines and whine about your lack of good choices. The latter seems like the perfect approach for you.

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 11:59 AM
I knew I was taking a risk of receiving an insulting reply by responding reasonably to you comment, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

There is no virtue in holding your nose and voting for a candidate you do not like for the reason of.....just because.

Some me people believe that they should be voting "for" a candidate and what he or she stands for. If there is no candidate who's views I agree with on most issues, I won't vote for the lesser of two evils. I also don't lose my right to speak out because there were no candidates I can support.

Willfully accepting the unacceptable is why we get stuck with incompetent leaders.

birddog
12-17-2015, 02:29 PM
If Trump is nominated, he will win! That likely reality has you libtards in a real tizzy, and that's amusing!

suds00
12-17-2015, 02:56 PM
can trump keep this up?and does he really expect that he'll be elected president.

MisterVeritis
12-17-2015, 03:07 PM
can trump keep this up?and does he really expect that he'll be elected president.
Why wouldn't he be able to "keep this up"?

He is in the top position in the national polls. He has spent almost nothing. Yes, I am certain he believes he will be elected.

maineman
12-17-2015, 03:14 PM
There is no virtue in holding your nose and voting for a candidate you do not like for the reason of.....just because.

just because.... you look at one candidate and they scare you even more than the other. And if you don't vote for the other, you increase the chances of the REALLY scary one getting elected.... just because you chose to sit on the sidelines and not vote.

Bob
12-17-2015, 03:25 PM

I have better things to do with my time than claim I support Trump. I do like his messages. They appeal to so many Americans. Can you blame them since we have a president whose daily job is to camp out on TV and talk his ass off.

My current support is for one of the Governors. I favor them as having two things of note.
1. track record
2. executive management experience over government.

Trump manages a huge enterprise yet few enterprises are on the scale of the states. States are worth far more than ten billion dollars and engage tens of thousands of employees.

None of the Democrats come close to having senior experience as our Governors have.

The real polls start closer to the actual voting.

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 06:36 PM
just because.... you look at one candidate and they scare you even more than the other. And if you don't vote for the other, you increase the chances of the REALLY scary one getting elected.... just because you chose to sit on the sidelines and not vote.

You can try to justify your partisan stance all you want.

Dr. Who
12-17-2015, 08:13 PM
and you honestly think they'd hear that message, let alone heed it?
They might, if enough people scrawled NOTA on the ballot. Clearly this wouldn't work with electronic voting. Perhaps if someone created a special website covering each State separately, where everyone who would vote NOTA if they could, can register their dissatisfaction and political inclination, then the results could be made public. That would certainly be picked up by the media.

maineman
12-17-2015, 08:14 PM
You can try to justify your partisan stance all you want.

I don't feel compelled to "justify" it int any way. It is a patriotic way to vote. To fail to do so is merely letting personal likes and dislikes into the political process instead of keeping your eye on the long range prize.

maineman
12-17-2015, 08:16 PM
They might, if enough people scrawled NOTA on the ballot. Clearly this wouldn't work with electronic voting. Perhaps if someone created a special website covering each State separately, where everyone who would vote NOTA if they could, can register their dissatisfaction and political inclination, then the results could be made public. That would certainly be picked up by the media.

as Don Meredith said, if "if and buts" were candy and nuts, what a merry Christmas we'd all have.

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 08:50 PM
I don't feel compelled to "justify" it int any way. It is a patriotic way to vote. To fail to do so is merely letting personal likes and dislikes into the political process instead of keeping your eye on the long range prize.

It's patriotic to be a blind partisan hack? You'd vote for Stalin if he was a Democrat. Is that patriotic?

You're hopeless.

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 08:52 PM
I can go with that.....

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 08:54 PM
If Trump is nominated, he will win! That likely reality has you libtards in a real tizzy, and that's amusing!

If he's nominated, Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

Dr. Who
12-17-2015, 08:55 PM
as Don Meredith said, if "if and buts" were candy and nuts, what a merry Christmas we'd all have.
Hey, if you put an idea out there, someone somewhere might read it. These posts show up on google searches. For someone with the time, money and political inclination, I think a NOTA website would be great. Nothing changes if you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome.

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 08:57 PM
we lost in 2004 and did no such thing

Didn't the Democrats try to challenge the 2004 election results in Ohio, but got denied?

maineman
12-17-2015, 09:41 PM
It's patriotic to be a blind partisan hack? You'd vote for Stalin if he was a Democrat. Is that patriotic?

You're hopeless.

silly point. Stalin would never be the democratic nominee.

maineman
12-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Didn't the Democrats try to challenge the 2004 election results in Ohio, but got denied?
got a link?

maineman
12-17-2015, 09:42 PM
Hey, if you put an idea out there, someone somewhere might read it. These posts show up on google searches. For someone with the time, money and political inclination, I think a NOTA website would be great. Nothing changes if you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome.

and I wish you all the luck in the world

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 09:42 PM
silly point. Stalin would never be the democratic nominee.

If a foreigner could be elected POTUS he would.

maineman
12-17-2015, 09:44 PM
If a foreigner could be elected POTUS he would.

equally stupid.

when you start talking about the real world, I will respond in kind.

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 09:45 PM

got a link?

that was a question genius. Did they or didn't they?

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 09:45 PM
equally stupid.

when you start talking about the real world, I will respond in kind.

when did reality start mattering to you?

maineman
12-17-2015, 09:54 PM
when did reality start mattering to you?

the question would more appropriately be when did it stop, which it never has. Suggesting Stalin could be the democratic nominee is certainly not the real world, as is suggesting that any foreigner would be the nominee. You have been reduced to babbling inane bullshit.... but it wasn't that far of a trip downward to get there... you've always been pretty fucking close.

maineman
12-17-2015, 09:55 PM
that was a question genius. Did they or didn't they?

you seem to claim they did. If you have proof of that, please show it. If not, stfu.

maineman
12-17-2015, 10:14 PM
::crickets chirping::

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 10:18 PM
you seem to claim they did. If you have proof of that, please show it. If not, stfu.

Do you know what a question is?

Never mind..

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 10:21 PM
the question would more appropriately be when did it stop,

You've never yet demonstrated that reality has any meaning to you.

maineman
12-17-2015, 10:28 PM
You've never yet demonstrated that reality has any meaning to you.

yet another ad hominem post without substance from the king of the genre.

maineman
12-17-2015, 10:29 PM
Do you know what a question is?

Never mind..

if it is a question, the answer is, NO.

anything else?

Dr. Who
12-17-2015, 10:36 PM
Do not tell members to STFU. It constitutes bad faith. This forum is about discussion. If you don't like an opinion or want substantiation, ask for it, but don't tell members that they must justify their opinion or stop posting. You have the option of not responding or not reading.

maineman
12-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Do not tell members to STFU. It constitutes bad faith. This forum is about discussion. If you don't like an opinion or want substantiation, ask for it, but don't tell members that they must justify their opinion or stop posting. You have the option of not responding or not reading.

I am sure that Tahuyaman will be quite pleased by your impassioned defense. Good job.

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 10:51 PM
Good gawd.....

maineman
12-17-2015, 10:55 PM
See? I predicted that!

Tahuyaman
12-17-2015, 11:49 PM
See? I predicted that!

When?

birddog
12-18-2015, 12:04 AM
I will vigorously support whichever the Republicans nominate. The Supreme Court and Second Amendment are in the balance, and a R nominee gives us a better choice in those areas.

Dims should not vote rather than voting for the lying Hildebeast, they would be doing the public a favor.