PDA

View Full Version : Why does Hillary have people so scared they hide in private rooms?

Cigar
12-13-2015, 09:09 PM
What is about this woman that has grown men hiding in closets and whispering in the ear to other men?

It can't be that she has power, she a Woman and conservative aren't afraid of Women are they?

She Rich, just like Republican Donor Class? So that should be a plus, right?

What could it be?

Captain Obvious
12-13-2015, 09:17 PM
She doesn't know how to give her man a decent blowjob.

Cigar
12-13-2015, 09:28 PM

Not my personal area of expertise, but I'll allow you to continue with yours.

Please Proceed contributing your explanation as to what this has to do with the huge fear of Hillary.

Captain Obvious
12-13-2015, 09:41 PM
Not my personal area of expertise, but I'll allow you to continue with yours.

Please Proceed contributing your explanation as to what this has to do with the huge fear of Hillary.

Then give Monica a call, I hear she's supporting Republicans now.

Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

:biglaugh:

Cigar
12-13-2015, 09:47 PM
Then give Monica a call, I hear she's supporting Republicans now.

Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

So are you going to tell me why your afraid Hillary or are you going to continue duck and dodge.

I know this the only way Conservatives know how to engage in discussions and explanations.

You're setting a great example of what I've been saying all the time.

Captain Obvious
12-13-2015, 09:50 PM
So are you going to tell me why your afraid Hillary or are you going to continue duck and dodge.

I know this the only way Conservatives know how to engage in discussions and explanations.

You're setting a great example of what I've been saying all the time.

Yes, we know, you have it all figured out.

Even if you have to invent it along the way.

Cigar
12-13-2015, 09:55 PM
Yes, we know, you have it all figured out.

Even if you have to invent it along the way.

Still haven't addressed the question, but that's ok, I never thought would have to in the first place.

Captain Obvious
12-13-2015, 09:58 PM
Still haven't addressed the question, but that's ok, I never thought would have to in the first place.

Because it's a non sequitur.

Or troll bait for the logic challenged.

Cletus
12-13-2015, 10:33 PM
Who is afraid of Hillary?

I know a lot of people who are disgusted by her, but I don't believe I have ever met anyone who is afraid of her.

zelmo1234
12-13-2015, 10:36 PM

No but she can put a shine on????? Well Never mind.

zelmo1234
12-13-2015, 10:41 PM
I don't think that they are scared of Hillary, they just don't want to be around her.

She is not a likeable person.

They acquired much of there wealth from the 85% operation cost from their charity which is stealing.

It is likely that through that foundations she sold access to the USA government and favors for some shady people.

She is not open about her lifestyle.

It is likely that she had something to do with a Suicide / Murder.

She is not someone that I want to have a beer with.

Common
12-13-2015, 10:44 PM
Well zelmo it may be very true that hillary isnt likeable but I would say that trump and ted cruz are all that also.

Captain Obvious
12-13-2015, 10:46 PM
Well zelmo it may be very true that hillary isnt likeable but I would say that trump and ted cruz are all that also.

Oh c'mon. Cruz I agree, he's anal lube.

Trump has more personality in a single pubic hair than Hillary ever did.

Cletus
12-13-2015, 10:49 PM
Clinton is just vile. She is dishonest, incompetent, imperious... She believes herself to be above the law and subject to the same rules or standards of conduct that govern mere mortals.

She is just disgusting.

zelmo1234
12-13-2015, 10:50 PM

Actually what is so unlikeable about Cruz? he is a passionate politician I get that. But what is it that people don't like him? That one confuses me

Cletus
12-13-2015, 10:52 PM
Actually what is so unlikeable about Cruz? he is a passionate politician I get that. But what is it that people don't like him? That one confuses me

I don't find Cruz unlikable, at all.

Captain Obvious
12-13-2015, 11:08 PM
I don't find Cruz unlikable, at all.

He's God's gift to pedophiles.

TrueBlue
12-14-2015, 12:14 AM
What is about this woman that has grown men hiding in closets and whispering in the ear to other men?

It can't be that she has power, she a Woman and conservative aren't afraid of Women are they?

What could it be?
She gonna WIN and that has them running around like a chicken with its head cut off! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gif

TrueBlue
12-14-2015, 12:26 AM
Give me five you say? Sure! Here they are!

Five Reasons Hillary Clinton is the Most Qualified Presidential Candidate
http://electwomen.com/2015/04/opinion-hillary-clinton-the-most-qualified-presidential-candidate/

Cletus
12-14-2015, 12:47 AM
Give me five you say? Sure! Here they are!

Five Reasons Hillary Clinton is the Most Qualified Presidential Candidate
http://electwomen.com/2015/04/opinion-hillary-clinton-the-most-qualified-presidential-candidate/

Do you really believe that?

TrueBlue
12-14-2015, 12:52 AM
I really believe that! When women speak they MEAN what they say and they stand behind Hillary!

Captain Obvious
12-14-2015, 05:52 AM

Hook, line and sinker.

electwomen.com :biglaugh:

Captain Obvious
12-14-2015, 05:53 AM
I really believe that! When women speak they MEAN what they say and they stand behind Hillary!

Hillary meant every lie she's told so far.

PolWatch
12-14-2015, 09:34 AM
Hillary meant every lie she's told so far.

Doesn't every politician? Why should Hillary be held to a higher standard than her male competition?

Matty
12-14-2015, 10:05 AM

What could it be?

It icould be that this thread is purely baiting.

Mark III
12-14-2015, 10:06 AM

Are you a Peeping Tom ?