PDA

View Full Version : State Dept. can't find emails of ex-worker who aided Clinton

Professor Peabody
12-14-2015, 09:43 PM
State Dept. can't find emails of ex-worker who aided Clinton

MATTHEW DALY | Associated Press | December 11, 2015

WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department said Friday it can't find emails belonging to a former department employee who helped set up and maintain Hillary Clinton's private email server when she was secretary of state.

The department has found emails from Bryan Pagliano's work as a private contractor, spokesman Alec Gerlach said, but the files were created after Clinton left office in January 2013. The agency is continuing to search for emails Pagliano sent and received during Clinton's tenure and will share them with members of Congress if they are located, Gerlach said.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/state-dept-cant-emails-ex-worker-aided-clinton-230853261--politics.html

I guess the dog ate my eMails worked for the IRS, so why not the State Dept as well? Is anybody noticing a pattern here? Isn't this the IT guy Hillary hired to set up and maintain the eMail server in her basement? Isn't he also the same guy that plead the fifth testifying in front of Congress? Now that's a coincidence, guy sets up and maintains Hillary's private classified information server in her home, pleads the fifth when called to testify AND now the State Dept claims the dog ate the eMails to and from the same guy and can't find them. Jeeeeezzz how stupid do they think the voters are? Well, I was referring to the Republican's and Independents, the Democrats will still act like sub's and worship at her feet.