PDA

View Full Version : FBI file on Ubama's mentor-Frank Marshall Davis

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Declassified FBI file on Frank Marshall Davis: http://www.usasurvival.org/docs/davis.FBI.File.pdf

A curious specter will be hovering over the Democratic convention this week. It is the ghost of Frank Marshall Davis, Communist Party USA member 47544 and mentor to a young Barack Obama.
Readers of this site are well aware of Davis, from my writings and those of others who have posted articles here. Davis joined the Communist Party during World War II and was unflinchingly pro-Soviet and pro-Red China. He was the founding editor-in-chief of the Chicago Star (1946-48) -- the CPUSA publication for Chicago -- before moving on to the Honolulu Record (1949-57), the CPUSA publication there. He excoriated the Western leaders who stood in the way of Stalin, meaning Winston Churchill and Harry Truman, whom he portrayed as colonialists, imperialists, fascists, and racists. He blasted American initiatives like the Marshall Plan, which he labeled "white imperialism" and "colonial slavery." And because Democrats were the party in power at the time, and thus America's first line of defense against the Red Army, Davis -- who literally wrote poetry hailing Stalin's tanks -- vilified the Democratic Party in particular.
Frank Marshall Davis's politics were so radical, and so pro-Soviet, that the Democrats who ran the Senate in 1956 summoned him to Washington to testify on his pro-Soviet activities. Even more remarkable, the FBI placed him on the federal government's Security Index, meaning that if a war broke out between the United States and the Soviet Union, Obama's mentor could have been placed under immediate arrest.
More:http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/frank_marshall_davis_and_the_subversion_of_the_dem ocratic_party.html

Frank Marshall Davis is Ubama and running our country!!!

Cigar
09-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Yawn :)

patrickt
09-04-2012, 09:37 AM
He wasn't a mentor. He was a tutor. He taught President Obama to be a communist and a racist. After his lessons, President Obama has admitted he avoided white people and those who weren't communists.

You should apologize for waking Cigar from his Soros-induced coma.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 09:53 AM
He wasn't a mentor. He was a tutor. He taught President Obama to be a communist and a racist. After his lessons, President Obama has admitted he avoided white people and those who weren't communists.

He's not awake, he couldn't have possibly read the file or the column. Just shows he's not interested in the truth or is himself a communist or another Samuel Jackson who just votes for Ubama because he's half black.

Cigar
09-04-2012, 09:55 AM

Starting with his Mother and Grandparents. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 10:03 AM
Starting with his Mother and Grandparents. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Thanks for agreeing with us that they helped teach President Obama to be a communist and a racist and set him up with Davis.

coolwalker
09-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Cigar likes Kool-Aid and it shows.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 05:01 PM
So? I debate conservatives everyday. Doesn't mean I'll be a conservative when I grow up.

birddog
09-04-2012, 05:12 PM
The OP is one of the reasons that Obama could never have been approved by the FBI for a TSC as a private citizen. Yet we have allowed the commie to be president and CIC! Amazing!

ColoradoGirl
09-04-2012, 05:23 PM

Yeah and after Davis took those lovely photos of Barry's Mama, he got the wrong impression of the "typical white woman".

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 05:24 PM
The OP is one of the reasons that Obama could never have been approved by the FBI for a TSC as a private citizen. Yet we have allowed the commie to be president and CIC! Amazing!

Ubama was a member of the communist party at one time also and the communist party continues to endorse him.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 05:26 PM
So? I debate conservatives everyday. Doesn't mean I'll be a conservative when I grow up.

Debating and subscribing too are two different things.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 05:26 PM

How? I want to hear your explanation.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Debating and subscribing too are two different things.

Here it kind of is.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Here it kind of is.

It is in real life...get one.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 05:43 PM
It is in real life...get one.

I'll let you know when I do. How about that?

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 05:46 PM
I'll let you know when I do. How about that?

Instead of trading insults, how about you explain to me that your teachers, parents, tutors, mentors, relatives had no influence on how you view the world or what you think and believe.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Instead of trading insults, how about you explain to me that your teachers, parents, tutors, mentors, relatives had no influence on how you view the world or what you think and believe.

I found all those things when I debated. They've influenced me greatly. But just because someone I know tells me to jump off a cliff, doesn't mean I will.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 05:54 PM
I found all those things when I debated. They've influenced me greatly. But just because someone I know tells me to jump off a cliff, doesn't mean I will.

Strawman...how about answering the question.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Strawman...how about answering the question.

Would you like to me explain how I found all the things you mentioned while debating?

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Would you like to me explain how I found all the things you mentioned while debating?

No, I want you to explain to me how your parents, friends, associates, teachers, tutors, mentors had no influence in your life.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 06:22 PM
No, I want you to explain to me how your parents, friends, associates, teachers, tutors, mentors had no influence in your life.

If I say I found them, and they influenced me greatly, then aren't you the one grasping at strawman arguments?

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 06:25 PM
If I say I found them, and they influenced me greatly, then aren't you the one grasping at strawman arguments?

No, tell me how they influenced you....gezzzz it ain't that hard.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 06:32 PM
No, tell me how they influenced you....gezzzz it ain't that hard.

So before it was no, now how. Which is it?

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 06:48 PM
So before it was no, now how. Which is it?

How many ways do I have to say it. Explain to me how all those in your life DID NOT influence your thinking? Did you go with them or against the grain and why? You're making this much more difficult than it has to be...I wonder why.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 07:02 PM
How many ways do I have to say it. Explain to me how all those in your life DID NOT influence your thinking? Did you go with them or against the grain and why? You're making this much more difficult than it has to be...I wonder why.

So now trying to prove a negative? I've told you already, they have influenced me. And I am who I am because of them. What more do you want?

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 07:12 PM
So now trying to prove a negative? I've told you already, they have influenced me. And I am who I am because of them. What more do you want?

So, you're a liberal because all those in your life influenced you and Ubama is a Commie because of those who influenced him and you are fine with that.

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 07:48 PM
So, you're a liberal because all those in your life influenced you and Ubama is a Commie because of those who influenced him and you are fine with that.

I am so glad, that after all that, you came up with a Strawman Argument, that doesn't reflect reality in the slightest sense.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I am so glad, that after all that, you came up with a Strawman Argument, that doesn't reflect reality in the slightest sense.

Well explain it to me then.

Captain Obvious
09-04-2012, 08:02 PM
This is like watching a tennis match at the special olympics.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 08:04 PM
This is like watching a tennis match at the special olympics.

Unless you have something to offer...STFU

Kranes56
09-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Well explain it to me then.

Where did I say I was a liberal because people influenced me? Or that I'm fine with Obama being a communist. I didn't.

Goldie Locks
09-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Where did I say I was a liberal because people influenced me? Or that I'm fine with Obama being a communist. I didn't.

WTF do you think this thread is about? Explain yourself then, which you evidently have not been able to do.