PDA

View Full Version : 5 Times Debbie Wasserman Schultz Violated DNC Rules and Stacked the Deck in Favor of

AeonPax
12-21-2015, 07:14 AM
5 Times Debbie Wasserman Schultz Violated DNC Rules and Stacked the Deck in Favor of Clinton
`
"Tonight’s Democratic debate in Manchester, New Hampshire comes just a day after a very public battle between the Bernie Sanders campaign and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chair of the Democratic National Committee. And given how Sanders raised an additional $1 million in just one day by maligning the Democratic Party organization as a saboteur working on behalf of his rival, the head of the DNC has made a name for herself among many Democratic voters as a shill for the Clinton machine.

If Wasserman Schultz hopes to maintain credibility, bring unity to the party, and help more Democrats win elections, it has a lot of work to do to define its reputation as something other than what former Virginia US Senator Jim Webb called “an arm for the Clinton campaign.”Here are 5 blatant examples of the DNC tipping the scales in favor of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Democratic primaries:" - Source (http://usuncut.com/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-hillary-clinton/)

`

`
I've made no secret of my utter disdain of the republicrat duopoly whose combined motto's are Party Before Country. This conniving BS being done by DW-S is just another reason why the two for-profit brands, Democrat and Republican, do not represent the voters anymore, just the corporate, bankster, Wall Street types. Money talks.

I'll vote for Bernie Sanders in a breath but will never vote for the two-faced, lying, neocon of a Hillary Clinton. The democrats have now sunk to republican lows.

Common
12-21-2015, 07:31 AM
Wasserman isnt popular with most democrats never mind anyone else. She was viewed with much more respect before she became DNC chair. Shes made some wild statements to the Fla press too

Cigar
12-21-2015, 07:56 AM
This will soon take care of it's self, I don't see her lasting after the election.

zelmo1234
12-21-2015, 08:56 AM
Maybe she is spending Quality time with Hillary too?

nathanbforrest45
12-21-2015, 10:14 AM
lol lol lol

Cigar
12-21-2015, 10:16 AM
I'm guessing the last thing The Right needs to worry about, is the DNC Chair ... :laugh:

Truth Detector
12-21-2015, 10:20 AM
5 Times Debbie Wasserman Schultz Violated DNC Rules and Stacked the Deck in Favor of Clinton
`
"Tonight’s Democratic debate in Manchester, New Hampshire comes just a day after a very public battle between the Bernie Sanders campaign and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chair of the Democratic National Committee. And given how Sanders raised an additional $1 million in just one day by maligning the Democratic Party organization as a saboteur working on behalf of his rival, the head of the DNC has made a name for herself among many Democratic voters as a shill for the Clinton machine.

If Wasserman Schultz hopes to maintain credibility, bring unity to the party, and help more Democrats win elections, it has a lot of work to do to define its reputation as something other than what former Virginia US Senator Jim Webb called “an arm for the Clinton campaign.”Here are 5 blatant examples of the DNC tipping the scales in favor of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Democratic primaries:" - Source (http://usuncut.com/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-hillary-clinton/)

`

`
I've made no secret of my utter disdain of the republicrat duopoly whose combined motto's are Party Before Country. This conniving BS being done by DW-S is just another reason why the two for-profit brands, Democrat and Republican, do not represent the voters anymore, just the corporate, bankster, Wall Street types. Money talks.

I'll vote for Bernie Sanders in a breath but will never vote for the two-faced, lying, neocon of a Hillary Clinton. The democrats have now sunk to republican lows.

I could have sworn that Bernie is the Democratic candidate. Why would you vote for a member of this evil Duopoly? Shouldn't you be writing in unknown ideologically pure candidates or voting for some obscure third party candidate?

Truth Detector
12-21-2015, 10:21 AM
Wasserman isnt popular with most democrats never mind anyone else. She was viewed with much more respect before she became DNC chair. Shes made some wild statements to the Fla press too

How did she become the face of the DNC if she is so unpopular??? Don't they elect their leadership?

I think Debbie is the face of the Democratic Party and the perfect icon of how low the party has sunk over the last few decades.

Truth Detector
12-21-2015, 10:22 AM
This will soon take care of it's self, I don't see her lasting after the election.

.....because Shrillary will lose?

Bo-4
12-21-2015, 10:25 AM
Yeah, she needs to go - as in PRONTO!

Cigar
12-21-2015, 10:27 AM
.....because Shrillary will lose?

Then obviously you have nothing to be concerned with. :wink:

Mac-7
12-21-2015, 10:49 AM
`

`

`

The democrat and republican political establishment on Washington both put party above country

But only the republican base voters are smart enough to realize what's going on and rebel against their leaders

Cigar
12-21-2015, 10:57 AM
The democrat and republican political establishment on Washington both put party above country

But only the republican base voters are smart enough to realize what's going on and rebel against their leaders

Ok ... then Vote Republican

Matty
12-21-2015, 11:11 AM
`

`

`

Democrats have been lower than Republicans for many decades. It is they who practice the Saul Alinsky politics of personal destruction. To put it simply Democrats are belly crawlers.

Truth Detector
12-21-2015, 11:13 AM
Then obviously you have nothing to be concerned with. :wink:

Do you know what a "question mark" signifies? Apparently not.

On the other hand, supporters of the Shrillary apparently have a LOT to be concerned about as evidenced by Wasermans obvious shenanigans and the lack of interest by the American sheeple.

Truth Detector
12-21-2015, 11:14 AM
Democrats have been lower than Republicans for many decades. It is they who practice the Saul Alinsky politics of personal destruction. To put it simply Democrats are belly crawlers.

^Spot on.

Cigar
12-21-2015, 11:15 AM
:grin: Nervous

Ransom
12-21-2015, 11:17 AM
Maybe she is spending Quality time with Hillary too?

Uma is going to be pissed. Again.

texan
12-21-2015, 11:54 AM
The party before country is a problem for these parties.

Bo-4
12-21-2015, 12:05 PM

Surely you're aware that Alinksy's book Rules for Radicals is a Tea Party favorite .. right?

https://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/saul-alinsky-founder-of-the-tea-party

Tahuyaman
12-21-2015, 12:35 PM

And there's the solution the partisan Democrats come up with. Allow the dishonesty to continue until they get the chosen one nominated, then feign outrage and fire the dishonest person they supported.

Subdermal
12-22-2015, 01:57 PM
Surely you're aware that Alinksy's book Rules for Radicals is a Tea Party favorite .. right?

This TEA Party sympathizer could not disagree more with the assessment in that Op-Ed. There is no focking way Saul Alinsky's ideology shared any commonality at all with anyone who believes in small government and individual prosperity.

donttread
12-22-2015, 02:51 PM
`

`

`

The party is behind her, Hilary is the anointed one , somebody has to continue Bushbama

silvereyes
12-22-2015, 02:58 PM

I highly doubt she knew that. ;)

AeonPax
12-22-2015, 03:26 PM
`
`
As I see it; BOTH parties are.

donttread
12-22-2015, 04:32 PM
`
`
As I see it; BOTH parties are.

Correction, the ONE party has to look up to belly crawlers

Fagan_the_Pagan
12-22-2015, 04:33 PM
I will be voting for Bernie Sanders this election. He is the only candidate who I trust to do the job that needs doing. He is among the very few candidates talking about the real issues. I would vote for Hillary above someone like...any of the republican nominees, but I would rather write-in Bernie Sanders if he doesn't get the nomination.

silvereyes
12-22-2015, 04:47 PM
I will be voting for Bernie Sanders this election. He is the only candidate who I trust to do the job that needs doing. He is among the very few candidates talking about the real issues. I would vote for Hillary above someone like...any of the republican nominees, but I would rather write-in Bernie Sanders if he doesn't get the nomination.
Hello, I just want to welcome you aboard the crazy train!

Truth Detector
12-22-2015, 04:48 PM

What is this job that needs doing? What are the "real" issues?

donttread
12-22-2015, 04:49 PM
I could have sworn that Bernie is the Democratic candidate. Why would you vote for a member of this evil Duopoly? Shouldn't you be writing in unknown ideologically pure candidates or voting for some obscure third party candidate?

Bernie tends to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. He has no real plan to pay for what he wants to do

Truth Detector
12-22-2015, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

Bernie tends to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. He has no real plan to pay for what he wants to do

Where did you pull that quote from???

I agree; Bernie says what he means, and it is still a bunch of lunatic baloney. You know, like FREE college for everyone. To Bernie I would say this; it isn't FREE when you are forcing OTHERS to pay for all of it.

Professor Peabody
12-22-2015, 11:56 PM
`

`

`

I'll vote for Bernie Sanders in a breath but will never vote for the two-faced, lying, neocon of a Hillary Clinton.

The Democrat party is burying old Bernie.

The democrats have now sunk to republican lows.

They were always there my friend, always there.

JDubya
12-23-2015, 12:47 AM
What I love about this thread is that it has stirred up the frothers and foamers from both sides.

The Bernie kooks are in a tizzy because their goofy, unelectable old fart got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and the DNC smacked it.

The right-wing Trumpster-diving loons are so scared of Hillary winning the nomination, they're reaching as far down into the sewer as they can for any right-wing shit they can fling at the wall, hoping something will eventually stick.

Damn fun stuff!!!! :biglaugh:

Carry on.