PDA

View Full Version : Trump Only Wins 16% of Hispanics

ThaiBoxer
12-21-2015, 10:20 PM
Go ahead tea tards, make The Donald your nominee. The Democratic party thanks you. Apparently labeling Mexican migrants as rapists who are bringing drugs and bringing crime isn't such a winning strategy. :icon_joker:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/latino-voters-donald-trump_55a80a4fe4b0896514d0b4f2

iustitia
12-21-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm Puerto Rican so maybe I don't count as hispanic, but fuck it I'll cast my worthless vote for Trump just to piss off Social Justice Warrior.

Oh and Mexicans totally do do that shit. Not all of them obviously. But, like, have your people heard of the border? Not a fun place.

TrueBlue
12-21-2015, 10:29 PM
Go ahead tea tards, make The Donald your nominee. The Democratic party thanks you. Apparently labeling Mexican migrants as rapists who are bringing drugs and bringing crime isn't such a winning strategy. :icon_joker:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/latino-voters-donald-trump_55a80a4fe4b0896514d0b4f2
You're so right! But then again that would be a foregone conclusion after what Trump said about the Mexican people. Did he honestly expect to get any supporters to speak of? Good they are paying him back for that and won't back him in the All-Important 2016 election! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/88.gif

TrueBlue
12-21-2015, 10:31 PM
I'm Puerto Rican so maybe I don't count as hispanic, but fuck it I'll cast my worthless vote for Trump just to piss off Social Justice Warrior.

Oh and Mexicans totally do do that shit. Not all of them obviously. But, like, have your people heard of the border? Not a fun place.
Oh yeah, Puerto Ricans. We've heard of those people.

Safety
12-21-2015, 10:41 PM
Moved to Rants as baiting

Crepitus
12-21-2015, 10:48 PM
16% is actually considerably more than I would have expected.

zelmo1234
12-21-2015, 10:55 PM

You do understand that the TEA party is not supporting Trump right? he is not a conservative, and he sure they hell is not small government.

zelmo1234
12-21-2015, 10:57 PM
You're so right! But then again that would be a foregone conclusion after what Trump said about the Mexican people. Did he honestly expect to get any supporters to speak of? Good they are paying him back for that and won't back him in the All-Important 2016 election! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/88.gif

What is the terrible thing that Trump said about the Mexican people again? I forget.

Maybe you can remind us.

zelmo1234
12-21-2015, 10:58 PM
Oh yeah, Puerto Ricans. We've heard of those people.

What do you mean "Those people" are you racist?

zelmo1234
12-21-2015, 10:59 PM

Likely would be enough to swing FL and OH and that means President Trump.

Crepitus
12-21-2015, 11:06 PM
maybe.

TrueBlue
12-21-2015, 11:10 PM
What is the terrible thing that Trump said about the Mexican people again? I forget.

Maybe you can remind us.
How soon you conveniently forget. Figures.

silvereyes
12-21-2015, 11:10 PM

Sickenly so.

Green Arrow
12-21-2015, 11:18 PM

Tea Party supporters generally support Cruz, not Trump. Trump is another animal altogether.

TrueBlue
12-21-2015, 11:22 PM

What do you mean "Those people" are you racist?
No, I'm not. Just getting back at Iustitia for saying what he did in the red highlighted part. Besides, fyi, Puerto Ricans are considered to be WHITE if you're talking about RACE. Iustitia says they don't count as Hispanic, which is an ETHNICITY however.

zelmo1234
12-21-2015, 11:23 PM
How soon you conveniently forget. Figures.

Well I remember him saying that many of the illegals were criminals, which is true actually they all are because they came here illegally. I actually remember him being very supportive of the legal immigrants, In the hotel business he likely employs a lot of them.

And I remember the Democrats lying about what he said about them, but many of the democrats and leftists are nothing more than the lying scum of the earth.

But when the only ideas that you have for the country have already been proven to fail? what do you expect?

zelmo1234
12-21-2015, 11:25 PM
No, I'm not. Just getting back at Iustitia for saying what he did in the red highlighted part. Besides, fyi, Puerto Ricans are considered to be WHITE if you're talking about RACE. Iustitia says they don't count as Hispanic, which is an ETHNICITY however.

I will take your word, but when you belong to the historical party of racism, it is a fair question.

iustitia
12-21-2015, 11:30 PM

I was clearly being sarcastic in my remarks. You're retarded to not consider Puerto Ricans hispanic.

Tahuyaman
12-21-2015, 11:34 PM

Right. That's surprising. I'm not sure that's an accurate poll.

TrueBlue
12-21-2015, 11:44 PM
I will take your word, but when you belong to the historical party of racism, it is a fair question.
Whoa There!! Before you start looking in our backyard let's do some exploring in yours and see who we find as the real racists.

Republicans are Racists
…And they're not shy about it.

http://republicansareracists.com/

TrueBlue
12-21-2015, 11:47 PM
I was clearly being sarcastic in my remarks. You're retarded to not consider Puerto Ricans hispanic.
Actually my friend, "retarded", nasty as the word is, is considered to be when one says one thing and comes back to try to explain that it means another.

zelmo1234
12-21-2015, 11:49 PM
Whoa There!! Before you start looking in our backyard let's do some exploring in yours and see who we find as the real racists.

Republicans are Racists
…And they're not shy about it.

http://republicansareracists.com/

Yes 2 of the 3 signs were already proven to be liberals posing as Republican racists.

But here!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/420321/democratic-party-racist-history-mona-charen

And while their rhetoric changed with LBJ, there policies of oppressing the minorities have never changed.

TrueBlue
12-21-2015, 11:59 PM
Well I remember him saying that many of the illegals were criminals, which is true actually they all are because they came here illegally. I actually remember him being very supportive of the legal immigrants, In the hotel business he likely employs a lot of them.

And I remember the Democrats lying about what he said about them, but many of the democrats and leftists are nothing more than the lying scum of the earth.

But when the only ideas that you have for the country have already been proven to fail? what do you expect?
In your continuing partisan diatribes you conveniently seem to forget a lot of things he said. He also called them "rapists". But here, let me refresh your memory with this fine report from CNN.

Trump's outrageous Mexico remarks
By Sally Kohn, CNN Political Commentator

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/17/opinions/kohn-donald-trump-announcement/

"Perhaps the lowest point, in a speech filled with low points, was when Trump started bashing Mexico and Mexicans (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-3127432/Mexican-government-calls-Trumps-comments-prejudiced-absurd.html) -- and, in so doing, also bashed the fundamental values on which our own nation is founded."

"When Mexico sends its people," Trump said during his presidential announcement, "they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

zelmo1234
12-22-2015, 12:03 AM
In your continuing partisan diatribes you conveniently seem to forget a lot of things he said. He also called them "rapists". But here, let me refresh your memory with this fine report from CNN.

Trump's outrageous Mexico remarks
By Sally Kohn, CNN Political Commentator

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/17/opinions/kohn-donald-trump-announcement/

Yes, Yes he did, and there have been many illegals that have been rapist. I don't have an issue with the truth.

The Democrat lying and saying that he said it about all Hispanics is to be expected Many, if not most of those on the left have no honor in them and Deceit is the only thing they have in their bag of tricks

TrueBlue
12-22-2015, 12:04 AM
Yes 2 of the 3 signs were already proven to be liberals posing as Republican racists.

But here!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/420321/democratic-party-racist-history-mona-charen

And while their rhetoric changed with LBJ, there policies of oppressing the minorities have never changed.
Apparently, neither have yours on your side.

zelmo1234
12-22-2015, 12:07 AM
Apparently, neither have yours on your side.

You will have to be a little more specific, as I think that allowing parents to send their children to thriving schools and moving people off welfare and into the working world. I thought was a good thing.

TrueBlue
12-22-2015, 12:08 AM
Yes, Yes he did, and there have been many illegals that have been rapist. I don't have an issue with the truth.

The Democrat lying and saying that he said it about all Hispanics is to be expected Many, if not most of those on the left have no honor in them and Deceit is the only thing they have in their bag of tricks
Let me ask you something before we go any farther with this. You keep referring to "The Democrat". Did any legal inquiry ensue and did they do a lie detector test to see if that was really a Democrat or a Republican just posing as a Democrat? I'd really like to see the PROOF on that one!

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 12:12 AM
Trump will win the intelligent hispanic vote

Whether that is 16% or 32% remains to be seen

TrueBlue
12-22-2015, 12:24 AM
You will have to be a little more specific, as I think that allowing parents to send their children to thriving schools and moving people off welfare and into the working world. I thought was a good thing.
You also lose sight of the fact that many people cannot work through no real fault of their own. They are sick, elderly, retired and both, etc. and do not have enough money to meet their needs. But they worked for most of their life when they were young and able to and they also paid their taxes to the government so now in their golden years they should expect to get a little help from their government when they are down and out and needy.

But does what they get each month pay well so that they can stay on that "income", if you can call it that, forever? No, it does not. Far from it. But it does mean, for many, that they can at least put a little food on the table for their family in the meantime when they are out looking for work as they are able. Some will not even be able to do that, much as they would like, due to their poor health, since it would obviously make them a lot more money if they could still work. Your party obviously does not believe in helping even those very needy people out. Therein lies the true difference in our parties and why people gravitate more to the Democrats than to Republicans when it comes to receiving help from their government in their time of most need because few will ever remain in tip-top shape throughout their life or at 100%. They will therefore need some help unless they are independently wealthy.

TrueBlue
12-22-2015, 12:27 AM
Trump will win the intelligent hispanic vote

Whether that is 16% or 32% remains to be seen
Don't hold your breath on that one!

And they thought only Hispanics were "Dreamers!"

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 06:56 AM
Don't hold your breath on that one!

And they thought only Hispanics were "Dreamers!"

So you think ThaiBoxer is being too optimistic and not even 16% of Hispancs are intelligent?

Could be.

Cigar
12-22-2015, 07:59 AM
I'm Puerto Rican so maybe I don't count as hispanic, but $#@! it I'll cast my worthless vote for Trump just to piss off Social Justice Warrior.

Oh and Mexicans totally do do that $#@!. Not all of them obviously. But, like, have your people heard of the border? Not a fun place.

My Wife is Puerto Rican, and "she" thinks she counts as Hispanic, some of her best friends are Mexican American, Black, Women, Gay ... many are Mixed Couples, Asian Indian and Black White. So when she and I are in Mixed company, and the so called experts on politics and race start speaking their minds, they never really know who they are insulting or the makeup of the families they are speaking to or talking down to.

We're Voting for Candidates who are "For" something, not "Against" everything; Candidates who are who are "Inclusive", not "Exclusive". Candidates who actions show that "All Lives Matter", not just say it.

Donald J Trump is ...

http://allsaintspenarth.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/toast1.jpg

Cigar
12-22-2015, 08:10 AM
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/republican-presidential-debate.jpg

I’m Ashamed Republicans Represent My CountryI’ve never been proud of the antics of the Republican party, but I’ve never really felt true shame that these people represent my country until the last few months. I’ve reached a point where I can’t even engage in dialogue with most conservatives because the plane of idiocy and irrationality on which they operate makes any sort of sane discourse essentially impossible.

I get numerous messages every single week from conservatives proclaiming their belief that President Obama is working with ISIS. It’s one thing to disagree with a president, but it’s an entirely different level of insanity to suggest that one is aligned with the worst terrorist organization that’s ever existed to destroy the United States. Then again, these are the same folks who thought Jade Helm was a plot by the Obama administration to seize guns. Sadly, these sorts of ridiculous conspiracy theories have become the norm among many Republicans.

This is also the party that has Donald Trump and Ben Carson as its two leading presidential candidates: a 69-year-old infant who throws hissy fits on Twitter almost daily and a former brain surgeon who thinks the pyramids in Egypt were grain storages and clearly doesn’t know anything about the Middle East.

Nowadays the Republican party is nothing more than our country’s largest hate group. Not only is hate-filled rhetoric allowed, but it’s encouraged.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/im-ashamed-republicans-represent-country/

OWN IT !

... if you don't believe it, just read what follows ...

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 08:14 AM
We're Voting for Candidates who are "For" something, not "Against" everything; Candidates who are who are "Inclusive", not "Exclusive". Candidates who actions show that "All Lives Matter", not just say it.

Donald J Trump is ...

Trump is for Americans.

gang bangers and rapists here illegally from mexico are not Americans so Trump and the American people do bot have to be for them

Neither are syrian muslum terrorists Americans and they have no right to be in this country unless the American people allow them to be

and most Americans dont want them

Safety
12-22-2015, 08:18 AM
Trump is for Americans.

gang bangers and rapists here illegally from mexico are not Americans so Trump and the American people do bot have to be for them

Neither are syrian muslum terrorists Americans and they have no right to be in this country unless the American people allow them to be

and most Americans dont want them

I don't believe you are helping Trump by pretending to be his spokesperson. Jus' sayin.

zelmo1234
12-22-2015, 08:20 AM
Let me ask you something before we go any farther with this. You keep referring to "The Democrat". Did any legal inquiry ensue and did they do a lie detector test to see if that was really a Democrat or a Republican just posing as a Democrat? I'd really like to see the PROOF on that one!

Well Hillary is one of the ones that are lying about what he actually said, I am going to go out on a limb and say that she is a Democrat.

You can give her the lie detector test if you want too. But most of us know when she is lying because her lips are moving.

zelmo1234
12-22-2015, 08:22 AM
My Wife is Puerto Rican, and "she" thinks she counts as Hispanic, some of her best friends are Mexican American, Black, Women, Gay ... many are Mixed Couples, Asian Indian and Black White. So when she and I are in Mixed company, and the so called experts on politics and race start speaking their minds, they never really know who they are insulting or the makeup of the families they are speaking to or talking down to.

Donald J Trump is ...

http://allsaintspenarth.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/toast1.jpg

Welcome to the Republican Party. Because if the results of legislation matter, there is NO possible way that you can be a Democrat.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 08:22 AM
I don't believe you are helping Trump by pretending to be his spokesperson. Jus' sayin.

Explain to us what is there to like about gang bangers and rapists from mexico.

PolWatch
12-22-2015, 08:25 AM

The Trump supporters here are a great example of those who believe he would be a great choice for president. He & his supporters are doing more to get Hillary elected than anyone in the dem party.....we lose either way.

Safety
12-22-2015, 08:26 AM
Explain to us what is there to like about gang bangers and rapists from mexico.

You're falling for the fallacy that just because I disagree with you, that somehow I must be in favor of "x".

[x = whatever position you are arguing against]

Cigar
12-22-2015, 08:26 AM
Welcome to the Republican Party. Because if the results of legislation matter, there is NO possible way that you can be a Democrat.

We're Human Beings 365 days out of the year, not Democrats one day every 4 years.

When Politicians insults us, we tend to remember that on Voting day.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 08:28 AM
You're falling for the fallacy that just because I disagree with you, that somehow I must be in favor of "x".

[x = whatever position you are arguing against]

Its no fallicy.

you are a liberal who promotes all the liberal causes including obumers love of muslims who want to kill us

Cigar
12-22-2015, 08:29 AM
The Trump supporters here are a great example of those who believe he would be a great choice for president. He & his supporters are doing more to get Hillary elected than anyone in the dem party.....we lose either way.

Agreed, because it looks like The DNC is doing everything in their power to give this election to the Republicans. Fortunately, the Republicans are slowly dropping out and all that remains are the Wing Nuts.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 08:32 AM

Ah yes, the closet democrat emerges from the closet.

You don't really need me as your excuse to vote for hillary.

or are you unhappy that bernie the communist will not be the nominee instead of the Cookie Lady?

Safety
12-22-2015, 08:34 AM
Its no fallicy.

you are a liberal who promotes all the liberal causes including obumers love of muslims who want to kill us

Like I said previously, trying to be his spokesperson may seem like you are helping, but you are only reaching likeminded people. While it may seem like there are many on online political forums and gun sites, reality will strike during the general election, like always.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 08:38 AM
Like I said previously, trying to be his spokesperson may seem like you are helping, but you are only reaching likeminded people. While it may seem like there are many on online political forums and gun sites, reality will strike during the general election, like always.

And I dont think you will hurt trump very much by constantly attacking trump supporters.

The libs who let NPR supply their opinions for them are already not voting for trump anyway.

PolWatch
12-22-2015, 08:41 AM

Reality is easily avoided by partisans.....they believe if 'their' team wins, everything will be wonderful (magical thinking). Trumpers believe that reality shows are reality....enter Donald Trump who meets all their requirements. They have seen him on TV! That means he would be a great president!

Safety
12-22-2015, 08:42 AM
And I dont think you will hurt trump very much by constantly attacking trump supporters.

The libs who let NPR supply their opinions for them are already not voting for trump anyway.

Saying you are reaching like-minded people is attacking?

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 08:44 AM
Reality is easily avoided by partisans.....they believe if 'their' team wins, everything will be wonderful (magical thinking). Trumpers believe that reality shows are reality....enter Donald Trump who meets all their requirements. They have seen him on TV! That means he would be a great president!

I guess polwatch has skipped over all the complaints of partisn republicans about the performance of the republican establishment in washington

conservatives criticize their leadership all the time but polwatch is clueless to that.

Liberals on the other had NEVER criticize or say a bad word about their Dear Fuhrer obama.

Another fact that polwatch does not know

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 08:49 AM
Saying you are reaching like-minded people is attacking?

Saying that expressing my opinion does not help trump is an attack on trump supporters.

because what you mean is that the beautiful people like you who worship npr do not approve of my opinions

but thats not news to me since trump does not need your vote to get elected

Safety
12-22-2015, 08:54 AM
I guess polwatch has skipped over all the complaints of partisn republicans about the performance of the republican establishment in washington

conservatives criticize their leadership all the time bu polwatch is clueless to that.

Liberals on the other had NEVER criticize or say a bad word about their Dear Fuhrer obama.

Another fact that polwatch does not know

Another fallacy that a person must criticize, say a bad word, or call Obama "fuhrer" over every "perceived" action in order to have a valid opinion.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 08:56 AM
Another fallacy that a person must criticize, say a bad word, or call Obama "fuhrer" over every "perceived" action in order to have a valid opinion.

Do you always make polwatch's arguments for her?

or only when you think shes falling behind?

Safety
12-22-2015, 09:04 AM
Saying that expressing my opinion does not help trump is an attack on trump supporters.

because what you mean is that the beautiful people like you who worship npr do not approve of my opinions

but thats not news to me since trump does not need your vote to get elected

Pretty weak sauce.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 09:07 AM
Pretty weak sauce.

Its strong enough to deal with a weak opponent.

Safety
12-22-2015, 09:15 AM
Do you always make polwatch's arguments for her?

or only when you think shes falling behind?

I only help with responses that really shouldn't need explaining. I have the free time to help those who need additional assistance. :grin:

Common
12-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Trump hasnt even won yet

zelmo1234
12-22-2015, 10:28 AM
We're Human Beings 365 days out of the year, not Democrats one day every 4 years.

When Politicians insults us, we tend to remember that on Voting day.

I would rather be insulted than lied to.

Cigar
12-22-2015, 10:30 AM
I would rather be insulted than lied to.

You are being insulted by being lied to.

zelmo1234
12-22-2015, 10:33 AM

The General Election is where Hillary is going to have issues. She has been protected by the DNC, and the fact that Trump Sucks all of the air out of the media.

When she is in the national spot light, and the only person in his sights, she has nothing to stand on.

She has been a failure at every stage of here career, she lies about everything. And he is going to call her out and not the nice beating around the Bush call outs either.

She can't keep her cool we already know this. And we know that people don't like her.

She is going to have a really hard time getting over that 50% hump. And really we are talking about FL, SC, CO, and OH most of the other states are decided before the vote

Cigar
12-22-2015, 10:35 AM
The General Election is where Hillary is going to have issues. She has been protected by the DNC, and the fact that Trump Sucks all of the air out of the media.

When she is in the national spot light, and the only person in his sights, she has nothing to stand on.

She has been a failure at every stage of here career, she lies about everything. And he is going to call her out and not the nice beating around the Bush call outs either.

She can't keep her cool we already know this. And we know that people don't like her.

She is going to have a really hard time getting over that 50% hump. And really we are talking about FL, SC, CO, and OH most of the other states are decided before the vote

So are you saying trump will have something different to say?

Other than, I'm great, she sucks, The Wall will be Huge, and I'm sending them all Back?

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 10:45 AM
So are you saying trump will have something different to say?

Other than, I'm great, she sucks, The Wall will be Huge, and I'm sending them all Back?

After 3 bad presidents Americans are looking for a strong executive who can get things done.

thats trump not hillary

the Cookie Lady represents more of the same incompetence that got us where we are today

Cigar
12-22-2015, 10:47 AM
After 3 bad presidents Americans are looking for a strong executive who can get things done.

thats trump not hillary

How he going to do that, without a Congress?

I'm sure you wouldn't want him use his Executive Powers.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 11:00 AM

by exerting strong leadership

trump will set the course he wants to go and drag congress along behind

I sure do

Any game liberals can think up conservatives can learn to play

Cigar
12-22-2015, 11:04 AM

I sure do

By exerting strong leadership ... do you know how that sounds. :laugh:

What he going to do, make threats ... call then all idiots ...

Who is going to Negotiate with after insulting everyone/

Wait a minute, this is stupid, Donald Trump will never be President. :laugh:

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 11:11 AM
By exerting strong leadership ... do you know how that sounds. :laugh:

You prefer weak leaders like obumer who the world is laughing at?

I think America is ready for a change from dumbo.

PolWatch
12-22-2015, 11:14 AM
Pretty weak sauce.

Notice how those with no facts always resort to personal attacks....next on the list of discussion will be 'ninny-ninny-boo-boo'.

Safety
12-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Notice how those with no facts always resort to personal attacks....next on the list of discussion will be 'ninny-ninny-boo-boo'.

You can set your watch by them.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 11:25 AM
I only help with responses that really shouldn't need explaining. I have the free time to help those who need additional assistance. :grin:

That makes no sense at all.

Safety
12-22-2015, 11:27 AM
That makes no sense at all.

Sorry, but I don't have that much time to help every case.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 11:34 AM
Sorry, but I don't have that much time to help every case.

Actually you you said that you usually help those who don't need it, but have the time to help those who need it. Now you're saying that you don't have much time.

what is it?

Safety
12-22-2015, 11:44 AM
Actually you you said that you usually help those who don't need it, but have the time to help those who need it. Now you're saying that you don't have much time.

what is it?

Let me break it down for you, bit by bit. I hope this helps you out, it's the only time I have to spend on it, make it count.

I only help with responses that really shouldn't need explaining Meaning that some things only need a little common sense to understand.

I have the free time to help those who need additional assistance There are people who demonstrate that they don't have much common sense, therefore I can assist in helping them understand some things that didn't come naturally to them.

Sorry, but I don't have that much time to help every case. Unfortunately, there are some cases where there isn't enough time in the world to help understand what common sense would explain.

silvereyes
12-22-2015, 11:56 AM

I sure do

Really? Then explain the last 7 years and why are cons so pissed?

silvereyes
12-22-2015, 11:59 AM

what is it?

I think he's saying that there is no help for some....the others (who are willing to learn) he will spend time with.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 04:03 PM
Really? Then explain the last 7 years and why are cons so pissed?

Trump was not in office the past 7 years

Cigar
12-22-2015, 04:07 PM
Trump was not in office the past 7 years

Won't be in the next 5 either.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 04:08 PM
Won't be in the next 5 either.

I dont know that and neither do you

Cigar
12-22-2015, 04:09 PM

I'm just guessing ... but either way, it will be Fun

ThaiBoxer
12-22-2015, 05:04 PM

I'm 100% certain of it

Subdermal
12-22-2015, 05:34 PM
I'm 100% certain of it

The shame of this comment of yours is that it isn't even fun to bookmark it. One must be considered credible to readers in order to make future reference to your words damaging.

ThaiBoxer
12-22-2015, 06:58 PM
The shame of this comment of yours is that it isn't even fun to bookmark it. One must be considered credible to readers in order to make future reference to your words damaging.

:laugh: Donald Trump has as much chance of being the next president as I do.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 07:21 PM

Cigar and Thaiboxer are giving us their hope

but if i were them i wouldnt bet the rent money on it

zelmo1234
12-22-2015, 07:22 PM

If Trump actually wins, he will have a congress and both houses.

They are all going to gang up against him, but if he wins the people will be against the congress. If they are not supporting him in 2 years they will not even make it through their own primaries.

Trump ruins the power of government over the people. that is the only thing that I like about him.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 07:30 PM
If Trump actually wins, he will have a congress and both houses.

They are all going to gang up against him, but if he wins the people will be against the congress. If they are not supporting him in 2 years they will not even make it through their own primaries.

Trump ruins the power of government over the people. that is the only thing that I like about him.

Going back as far as the early 1970's congress has given much oower to the president.

The blame belongs with both parties.

but the result is that the next president will play a very strong hand

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 08:04 PM
I still have a hard time believing that Trump would have more than single digit suppotprt from Hispanics.

Then I'm more amazed that a left wing partisan hack would think this is good news for the Democrats. But then, this Thaiboxer kid is still a teenager. He doesn't know his ass from deep center field.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 08:07 PM
I still have a hard time believing that Trump would have more than single digit suppotprt from Hispanics.

Then I'm more amazed that a left wing partisan hack would think this is good news for the Democrats.

As long as democrats are identified as the party of the free ride - meaning government welfare handouts - republicans will never win a majority of hispanics

Cigar
12-22-2015, 09:48 PM
As long as democrats are identified as the party of the free ride - meaning government welfare handouts - republicans will never win a majority of hispanics

Love my Free Obama Phone :grin:

Cigar
12-22-2015, 09:51 PM
Yep, It's news. Or, it's news to you...:rollseyes:

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 10:18 PM

If Trump has garnered 16% support from Hispanics, a true conservative could get massive support from Hispanics. This must scare the liberals to death.

Safety
12-22-2015, 10:19 PM
If Trump has garnered 16% support from Hispanics, a true conservative could get massive support from Hispanics. This must scare the liberals to death.

Numbers don't work that way.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 10:21 PM

I think the conservative republican ceiling among hispanics is around 30% tops.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 10:30 PM
Numbers don't work that way.

you know you're a troll, right?

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 10:30 PM

I don't buy the conventional wisdom.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 10:36 PM
I don't buy the conventional wisdom.

Who knows?

But few of the new hispanic immigrants are self sufficent.

With few exceptions they want the government handouts.

Safety
12-22-2015, 10:38 PM
you know you're a troll, right?

Either you are unfamiliar to the definition of what constitutes to being troll, or you have no answer to my post. Which is it?

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 10:40 PM
Who knows?

But few of the new hispanic immigrants are self sufficent.

With few exceptions they want the government handouts.

I don't buy that either. I know some. None of the ones I know want or expect a handout.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 10:42 PM
Either you are unfamiliar to the definition of what constitutes to being troll, or you have no answer to my post. Which is it?

Again. You know you are a troll, right?

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 10:45 PM
I don't buy that either. I know some. None of the ones I know want or expect a handout.

My perception is different.

Safety
12-22-2015, 10:49 PM
Again. You know you are a troll, right?

:huh20:

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 10:53 PM

Mine is based on real world experience.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 10:58 PM
Mine is based on real world experience.

Mine too but I dont want to make this a debate of antidotes.

The fact is most hispanics are low income with more uneducated poor people pouring across the border every year

and they are natural democrat party dependents

ThaiBoxer
12-22-2015, 11:00 PM

So you think Hispanics are just out for a free ride? They're the ones picking the fruits and vegetables you buy in the grocery store. They're the ones painting your houses and mowing your lawns. They're the ones I always see doing the landscaping at the apartment building down the street. They do all the physical shit work a lot of people don't want to do. What an ignorant thing for you to say. THAT'S WHY they'll never vote for your party because they know what you racists think about them.

ThaiBoxer
12-22-2015, 11:02 PM

Then I'm more amazed that a left wing partisan hack would think this is good news for the Democrats. But then, this Thaiboxer kid is still a teenager. He doesn't know his ass from deep center field.

How is it not good news for Democrats? If Trump does this bad in the election with Hispanics he can't win. It's statistically impossible. Besides, not a single national poll has come out with him beating Hillary Clinton. I'm amazed that so many grown men and women can be in such denial.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 11:02 PM
They don't come here looking to become dependent upon government. That's a fact.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 11:03 PM
How is it not good news for Democrats? If Trump does this bad in the election with Hispanics he can't win. It's statistically impossible. Besides, not a single national poll has come out with him beating Hillary Clinton. I'm amazed that so many grown men and women can be in such denial.

When you grow up, you'll be better equipped to figure things out

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 11:04 PM
So you think Hispanics are just out for a free ride? They're the ones picking the fruits and vegetables you buy in the grocery store. They're the ones painting your houses and mowing your lawns. They're the ones I always see doing the landscaping at the apartment building down the street. They do all the physical $#@! work a lot of people don't want to do. What an ignorant thing for you to say. THAT'S WHY they'll never vote for your party because they know what you racists think about them.

Black and white Americans used to do all those jobs till the Wipe-Every-Nose welfare state made them a better offer.

hispanics are not too proud to take the handouts too

ThaiBoxer
12-22-2015, 11:04 PM

One poll was out with Rubio having around 35% support. He could win the election. He's the only one I'd be worried about, but it's not looking like your party will be smart enough to nominate him. He isn't pure enough for the wing nuts.

ThaiBoxer
12-22-2015, 11:05 PM

Cuz you're a racist

ThaiBoxer
12-22-2015, 11:06 PM
Mine too but I dont want to make this a debate of antidotes.

Antidotes? Are you sick or something? :laugh:

The word you're looking for is anecdotes.

ThaiBoxer
12-22-2015, 11:08 PM

I have it all figured out thanks and I know exactly what will happen if the tea tards nominate The Donald. It's eight more years of a Clinton in the White House and Dems take back the Senate for sure. Trump will destroy the down ballot races for the GOP.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 11:10 PM
One poll was out with Rubio having around 35% support. He could win the election. He's the only one I'd be worried about, but it's not looking like your party will be smart enough to nominate him. He isn't pure enough for the wing nuts.

If rubio wins the nomination I hope he gets 35% of hispanics

but he is 3rd or 4th in the polls right now

why?

Because he is seen by conservatives as a Trojan Horse of the washington republican establishment

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 11:12 PM
Antidotes? Are you sick or something? :laugh:

The word you're looking for is anecdotes.

Thank you.

Mac-7
12-22-2015, 11:13 PM
Cuz you're a racist

No, i am someone who sees the world like it really is not the way bleeding heart liberals wish it were.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 11:13 PM
I have it all figured out thanks and I know exactly what will happen if the tea tards nominate The Donald. It's eight more years of a Clinton in the White House and Dems take back the Senate for sure. Trump will destroy the down ballot races for the GOP.

You don't have anything figured out yet. You're a freaking teenager. You're still getting a thrill over playing footsie on a fucking school bus.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 11:27 PM

Maybe it will take you longer than most.

iustitia
12-22-2015, 11:31 PM
ThaiBoxer are you hispanic or Thai? I'm simply curious if only because I find it odd how devoted you are to defending hispanics from criticism.

Safety
12-22-2015, 11:43 PM
ThaiBoxer are you hispanic or Thai? I'm simply curious if only because I find it odd how devoted you are to defending hispanics from criticism.

He also defends blacks and gays, so I think it is more about being considerate rather than the status quo.

Tahuyaman
12-22-2015, 11:47 PM
@ThaiBoxer (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1818) are you hispanic or Thai? I'm simply curious if only because I find it odd how devoted you are to defending hispanics from criticism.

He's neither. He wants you to believe he's a fighter. When I was a teenager, I thought I was going to be a professional motocross rider, or professional water skier.

I grew up. So will he. Maybe later than most though.

iustitia
12-23-2015, 12:04 AM
I'm just a little lost. I'm hispanic, not the darkest one in the world as I'm also Jewish. Weird mix I know, really a giant mutt. But I would understand a hispanic person being in denial of hispanic crime and cultural issues. Just like I understand that blacks can be in denial of other problems. But just like with blacks, hispanics absolutely contribute certain cultural variables that are undesirable. And again, not all of them, and probably not even most. But if I as a hispanic can see that not all hispanics are dedicated, thrifty laborers just like not all blacks are community-oriented gospel singers, I don't see why a non-hispanic can't see it either.

Especially when we talk about Mexicans. Which let's be real, that's who we're talking about. It's either Mexicans or Central Americans coming in through Mexico that are at the center of the raping, killing and drug trafficking on the border. It's them that has led to lower California being essentially non-English speaking. It's not Cubans and Puerto Ricans.

And look, I'm objective. I can admit that it takes two to tango. We can blame ourselves for our disastrous immigration policies coupled with our idiotic drug war and corrupt federal agencies that are 100% documented as helping criminal and gang elements near the border. But I mean, really, I get that telling the truth about uncomfortable demographic realities will piss liberals off... but get off the collective cock of hispanics.

I'll say it again, I in no way support Donald Trump, but I do jokingly say that I hope he wins because it'll piss off butthurt hipsters. "Oh yeah man, can you believe that asshole Trump said Native Americans drink a lot? Fucking fascist racist piece of shit!"

ThaiBoxer
12-23-2015, 12:25 AM
@ThaiBoxer (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1818) are you hispanic or Thai? I'm simply curious if only because I find it odd how devoted you are to defending hispanics from criticism.

I'm Asian. Why do I have to be Hispanic in order defend them from being ripped on by racists and bigots.

ThaiBoxer
12-23-2015, 12:30 AM
He's neither. He wants you to believe he's a fighter. When I was a teenager, I thought I was going to be a professional motocross rider, or professional water skier.

I grew up. So will he. Maybe later than most though.

What do you mean I'm neither? I said before my father is from Thailand and my mother and I were born in Hawaii. I'm Asian. I don't have to be Hispanic to defend them from bigoted remarks.

And yes, I am going to be a fighter. I've been training in Muay Thai since I was 8 years old. I've won medals and even a belt for WINNING, not some participation B.S. Stop treating me like some stupid kid who's never worked hard for something. Maybe you're just jealous because you're old and never did anything cool with your life.

I have nothing to prove to you so bite me. This thread isn't about me.

iustitia
12-23-2015, 12:35 AM
I'm Asian. Why do I have to be Hispanic in order defend them from being ripped on by racists and bigots.

Because they're clearly not, so your hypersensitivity should really only be explained by you being a part of said group. But you're not, which means you're in the same category as neck-beard male feminists.

We live in a really gay culture now. Everybody's got to be offended by everything, even the truth. Even compared to the 90's today we live in such a backwards nigh-Orwellian society.

Point out the blue in the sky to someone and in no time they'll be setting up a Kickstarter account to dispel your viscous lies.

Tahuyaman
12-23-2015, 12:37 AM
This kid is funny. I suspect it's unintentional, but funny just the same.

ThaiBoxer
12-23-2015, 12:38 AM
Because they're clearly not, so your hypersensitivity should really only be explained by you being a part of said group. But you're not, which means you're in the same category as neck-beard male feminists.

We live in a really gay culture now. Everybody's got to be offended by everything, even the truth. Even compared to the 90's today we live in such a backwards nigh-Orwellian society.

Point out the blue in the sky to someone and in no time they'll be setting up a Kickstarter account to dispel your viscous lies.

MaKKK-7 thinks brown people are just looking for a hand out and you see nothing wrong with that?

ThaiBoxer
12-23-2015, 12:38 AM
This kid is funny. I suspect it's unintentional, but funny just the same.

Go back to your ab rolller fatty

Tahuyaman
12-23-2015, 12:42 AM
Go back to your ab rolller fatty

Fatty? I'm six feet tall and weigh 180 lbs. actually I'm quite lean.

iustitia
12-23-2015, 12:49 AM
MaKKK-7 thinks brown people are just looking for a hand out and you see nothing wrong with that?

I don't want to defend that troll, but yeah a lot of them are. The very fact that they pop kids out as soon as they get here is proof of that. Our fucked up interpretation of the 14th Amendment lets them claim benefits they should not have. They can be accused of working harder than the average American and doing jobs no one wants, absolutely. They can also be accused of coming from a culture where wealth resides with the state and not the people, and our model of a social safety net is intoxicating to immigrants just as much as it is to native freeloaders. I see them on line in government buildings and food banks. They don't speak a word of English.

Why the hell are government forms and paperwork in two languages these days? Because of a blatant failure on the part of hispanics to assimilate. I mean Jesus Christ dude, you're oriental, do you think the average Chinese delivery business or buffet restaurant could survive if their employees couldn't at least speak some English? At least enough to answer the phone, write down an order, complete a transaction.

And again, I admit, experiences vary. Not all of any people are or do the same. But stop being offended by reality. Mexicans and Central Americans pollute our culture to a decent extent. Having cheap day laborers doesn't change the fact that there are parts of this country that do not speak our language which is the foremost basic cornerstone of any common culture besides maybe religion.

I can see it, and I'm hispanic. Why can't you see it?

Tahuyaman
12-23-2015, 01:27 AM
That went over the kid's head.

Mac-7
12-23-2015, 04:54 AM
What do you mean I'm neither? I said before my father is from Thailand and my mother and I were born in Hawaii. I'm Asian. I don't have to be Hispanic to defend them from bigoted remarks.

If you are really lucky and wise up maybe someday you can be an American.

because you represent a defective trait of new lefties that reject the colorblind society that the old civil rights leaders advocated.

Mac-7
12-23-2015, 04:56 AM
I don't want to defend that troll, but yeah a lot of them are. The very fact that they pop kids out as soon as they get here is proof of that. Our $#@!ed up interpretation of the 14th Amendment lets them claim benefits they should not have. They can be accused of working harder than the average American and doing jobs no one wants, absolutely. They can also be accused of coming from a culture where wealth resides with the state and not the people, and our model of a social safety net is intoxicating to immigrants just as much as it is to native freeloaders. I see them on line in government buildings and food banks. They don't speak a word of English.

Why the hell are government forms and paperwork in two languages these days? Because of a blatant failure on the part of hispanics to assimilate. I mean Jesus Christ dude, you're oriental, do you think the average Chinese delivery business or buffet restaurant could survive if their employees couldn't at least speak some English? At least enough to answer the phone, write down an order, complete a transaction.

And again, I admit, experiences vary. Not all of any people are or do the same. But stop being offended by reality. Mexicans and Central Americans pollute our culture to a decent extent. Having cheap day laborers doesn't change the fact that there are parts of this country that do not speak our language which is the foremost basic cornerstone of any common culture besides maybe religion.

I can see it, and I'm hispanic. Why can't you see it?

The troll thanks you for at least trying to set the kid straight.

ThaiBoxer
12-23-2015, 11:54 AM
If you are really lucky and wise up maybe someday you can be an American.

I am American brah. I'm from Hawaii

because you represent a defective trait of new lefties that reject the colorblind society that the old civil rights leaders advocated.

LOL you're the one accusing people of wanting handouts for not being white.

Subdermal
12-23-2015, 03:40 PM
Cuz you're a racist

That is a bullsht thing to say.

Peter1469
12-23-2015, 03:41 PM
Cuz you're a racist

Warning: Please don’t call members names.

Tahuyaman
12-23-2015, 03:46 PM
For the last few months the Democrats have been quite vocal about how they wish Trump would be the candidate chosen to oppose Hillary Clinton. I'm sure they took that stance becasue they believed that he would be the easiest to defeat. I too believed he would be the easiest Republican candidate for her to beat in a general election.

Now that he keeps gaining in the polls, I believe now they are frightened that he just may be one of those candidates who can beat her.

I still wont vote for him if he is the nominee though.

ThaiBoxer
12-23-2015, 04:44 PM
That is a bullsht thing to say.

Nope just the truth

ThaiBoxer
12-23-2015, 04:45 PM
For the last few months the Democrats have been quite vocal about how they wish Trump would be the candidate chosen to oppose Hillary Clinton. I'm sure they took that stance becasue they believed that he would be the easiest to defeat. I too believed he would be the easiest Republican candidate for her to beat in a general election.

Now that he keeps gaining in the polls, I believe now they are frightened that he just may be one of those candidates who can beat her.

Nobody is afraid of that brah :grin: Trump is the gift that keeps on giving

Tahuyaman
12-23-2015, 04:47 PM
Nobody is afraid of that brah :grin: Trump is the gift that keeps on giving

if you want to be left alone don't quote me and post something dumb that I can knock out of the park.

Mac-7
12-23-2015, 05:05 PM
I am American brah. I'm from Hawaii

You call yourself Thai and that country is not part of America.

ThaiBoxer
12-23-2015, 09:06 PM

I'm half Thai. I'm also a practitioner of Muay Thai. Get it?

Tahuyaman
12-23-2015, 09:14 PM
Heavy sigh........

Chris
12-24-2015, 06:59 AM

Mac is not part of the US either, duh. Anyone can post, stop trying to exclude people.

Mac-7
12-24-2015, 08:05 AM
I'm half Thai. I'm also a practitioner of Muay Thai. Get it?

Half thai and half boxer.

where is boxer?

Mac-7
12-24-2015, 08:09 AM
Mac is not part of the US either, duh. Anyone can post, stop trying to exclude people.

I know where Thailand is but I never heard of Macland or Macs referred to as a national/ethnic identity.

Mac-7
12-24-2015, 08:12 AM
Anyone can post, stop trying to exclude people.

I didnt tell him not to post.

yes I dislike liberals, but if they are citizens I respect their choice to express their opinions on issues involving this country.