PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Government Unites

patrickt
09-04-2012, 07:05 PM
"Government is the only thing that we all belong to," the man in the video says. "We're in different churches, different clubs. But we're together as a part of our city, or our county, or our state. And our nation."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-video-government-only-thing-we-all-belong_651661.html

I certainly am not part of the government. I am excluded by the liberals. Unborn children are excluded by the liberals. Those not in the chosen victim groups are excluded by the liberals. I would not belong to a group that sends a SWAT team to raid a dairy farm to look for raw milk. I would not belong to a group that hires and assassin and when he misses and kills the target's wife the liberal government said that as an agent of the government he had total immunity. I will not belong to a group which wants to fragment our people and cause dissension and hatred. Gov. Dean said, "I hate all Republicans and everything they stand for." How can Republicans belong to a government run by liberals who hate them. That's the liberal position but they hate more than just Republicans. They hate the rich who don't buy indulgences. They hate Jews. They hate unpopular, with liberals, religious groups. They hate business owners who mistakenly think they built their business. They hate women and blacks and gays who are first and foremost, liberals.

I belong to a group called Americans. All U.S. citizens who wish to be a part of this group are welcome.

Shoot the Goose
09-04-2012, 07:27 PM
I want to say "What complete friggin idiot thought up that theme" ...........

Just a momentary brain fart.

patrickt
09-05-2012, 07:43 AM
[QUOTE=Shoot the Goose;122520]I want to say "What complete friggin idiot thought up that theme" ...........

I assume someone thought it would be a nifty response to the comments on the obvious divisiveness of President Obama's administration and his Smear and Fear Campaign.

Cigar
09-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Stop Crying you're embarrassing yourself.

patrickt
09-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Stop Crying you're embarrassing yourself.

There's a brilliant Cigar post. Congratulations, Cigar. Posting with zero content prevents your humiliation, doesn't it?

And you forgot to mention that the liberal media wet their pants over the speech. That's pretty meaningless, too.

Cigar
09-05-2012, 09:49 AM
There's a brilliant Cigar post. Congratulations, Cigar. Posting with zero content prevents your humiliation, doesn't it?

And you forgot to mention that the liberal media wet their pants over the speech. That's pretty meaningless, too.

What, you're disappointed, you didn't see a bunch of angry, bitter, gloom and doom Convention goers? :)

patrickt
09-05-2012, 02:41 PM
What, you're disappointed, you didn't see a bunch of angry, bitter, gloom and doom Convention goers? :)

No, I was responding to your idiotic post, Cigar. You probably don't pay attention but this thread is about a silly ad for Obama saying the only thing that unites Americans is the corrupt, racist government. I disagreed. You, obviously, agree.

Mainecoons
09-05-2012, 03:05 PM
It was a Freudian Slip. Democrats really do think we should all belong to government. They see this as patriotism.