PDA

View Full Version : Trump throws a Twitter-fit after Bernie tells truth on him.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 02:20 PM
http://images.dailykos.com/images/179793/story_image/sanders_bernie_10.jpg?1448143096

Maybe the Donald isn’t thinking Bernie is just a harmless, nice guy anymore? After Bernie said that Trump supporters should support him instead (http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-217147), because Trump said that wages were already too high, a fact PROVEN by this debate quote:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/27/1464002/-Trump-throws-a-Twitter-fit-after-Bernie-tells-truth-on-him-Very-interesting?detail=email

HoneyBadger
12-28-2015, 02:29 PM
Bernie.... the perfect candidate for people who think it's stupid and unfair that secured loans have a lower interest rate than unsecured loans.

Yep, he ought to be able to grab a large percentage of the idiots who voted for Obama.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 02:31 PM
Bernie.... the perfect candidate for people who think it's stupid and unfair that secured loans have a lower interest rate than unsecured loans.

Yep, he ought to be able to grab a large percentage of the idiots who voted for Obama.

Really, do you really want to count who has the idiot Vote? :roflmao:

HoneyBadger
12-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Bernie actually posted this tweet:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/649202007723499524/lBGS6rs6_bigger.png Bernie Sanders Verified account ‏@SenSanders (https://twitter.com/SenSanders)

You have families out there paying 6, 8, 10 percent on student debt but you can refinance your homes at 3 percent. What sense is that?

Yeah, old washed up Reds never had much of a grasp on simple economics. :rollseyes:

Cigar
12-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Bernie actually posted this tweet:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/649202007723499524/lBGS6rs6_bigger.png Bernie Sanders Verified account ‏@SenSanders (https://twitter.com/SenSanders)

You have families out there paying 6, 8, 10 percent on student debt but you can refinance your homes at 3 percent. What sense is that?

Yeah, old washed up Reds never had much of a grasp on simple economics. :rollseyes:

Wow ... and thought Bernie was The Old Angry White Dude ... :laugh:

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 02:43 PM
He and Hillary are the best the Democratic party can do. They are two old white Marxists who epitomize today's Democratic Party.

Trump 2016.

gamewell45
12-28-2015, 02:46 PM
He and Hillary are the best the Democratic party can do. Two old white Marxists who epitomize today's Democratic Party.

Trump 2016.

They (and that includes the 68 year old Trump) are not old; they are still young, just not as young as they used to be. :)

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 02:47 PM
They (and that includes the 68 year old Trump) are not old; they are still young, just not as young as they used to be. :)
Trump is energetic. Hill and Bern are lethargic. Hill especially.

Truth Detector
12-28-2015, 02:51 PM
http://images.dailykos.com/images/179793/story_image/sanders_bernie_10.jpg?1448143096

Maybe the Donald isn’t thinking Bernie is just a harmless, nice guy anymore? After Bernie said that Trump supporters should support him instead (http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-217147), because Trump said that wages were already too high, a fact PROVEN by this debate quote:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/27/1464002/-Trump-throws-a-Twitter-fit-after-Bernie-tells-truth-on-him-Very-interesting?detail=email

When someone is talking about US wages being too high, they are talking about manufacturing. The reason we don't have a steel industry anymore in this nation; Union wages. The reason we don't have a textile industry anymore in this nation; Union wages. The reason we don't have a electronic manufacturing industry anymore in this nation; Union wages.

I am far from being a TrumpTard supporter or even voting for him in the primaries; but the dishonest eruptions from the left every time he opens his mouth is not merely dishonest bloviating, but remarkably stupid.

Truth Detector
12-28-2015, 02:53 PM
Really, do you really want to count who has the idiot Vote? :roflmao:

I am pretty sure Obama would win that considering not ONE vote has been cast for the TrumpTard yet.

Truth Detector
He and Hillary are the best the Democratic party can do. Two old white Marxists who epitomize today's Democratic Party.

Trump 2016.

^True story.

MisterVeritis
When someone is talking about US wages being too high, they are talking about manufacturing. The reason we don't have a steel industry anymore in this nation; Union wages. The reason we don't have a textile industry anymore in this nation; Union wages. The reason we don't have a electronic manufacturing industry anymore in this nation; Union wages.

I am far from being a TrumpTard supporter or even voting for him in the primaries; but the dishonest eruptions from the left every time he opens his mouth is not merely dishonest bloviating, but remarkably stupid.
I think it is far more likely that regulations are the big killer.

Truth Detector
12-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Trump is energetic. Hill and Bern are lethargic. Hill especially.

...not to mention boring and incredibly dumb.

Truth Detector
12-28-2015, 03:30 PM

Not really; but they can be a contributing factor. Wage costs are the single greatest cost to any manufacturing or service entity.

Paradise
12-28-2015, 03:33 PM
While I think Bernie is a bit too moderate for me, I agree with him, Trump is a rich-boy Elephant who doesn't understand being fair

Mac-7
12-28-2015, 03:49 PM
Under a protectionist trade policy that puts tariffs on imported products I hope union workers get high wages.

Because that money stay in America rather than going to workers in China.

the problem that unions caused was protection of poor work performance.

Stupid or lazy workers were still brothers under the union flag and they got to keep their job.

the company was hurt by the unions more bcause they put out shitty products than high wages.

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 04:18 PM
Not really; but they can be a contributing factor. Wage costs are the single greatest cost to any manufacturing or service entity.
Compliance is huge too. That is what is closing down the energy sector.

Mac-7
12-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Compliance is huge too. That is what is closing down the energy sector.

Regulation is a huge cost

Bedwetting liberal environmentalists drove manufacturing to China.

Professor Peabody
12-28-2015, 05:22 PM

I think Bernie couldn't find his own ass with a road map, a GPS unit, a boy scout troop and a tour guide.

domer76
12-28-2015, 06:25 PM
Regulation is a huge cost

Bedwetting liberal environmentalists drove manufacturing to China.

Regulation is only necessary when the capitalist would screw his own grandmother in the name of profit.

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Regulation is only necessary when the capitalist would screw his own grandmother in the name of profit.
Regulation is the weapon bureaucrats use against the productive.

domer76
12-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Regulation is the weapon bureaucrats use against the productive.

Bullshit. Regulation comes into play when you have the Snake Oil Salesman willing to poison your gullible ass to make a buck.

Mac-7
12-28-2015, 06:45 PM

Regulation is a weapon liberals use to attack capitalism

Tahuyaman
12-28-2015, 06:59 PM

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/27/1464002/-Trump-throws-a-Twitter-fit-after-Bernie-tells-truth-on-him-Very-interesting?detail=emailn

how is that mild response translated into throwing a fit?

Tahuyaman
12-28-2015, 07:03 PM

Liberals want to regulate capitalism into oblivion. They have a very seious allergy to private sector successes.

Then when individuals or private businesses attain success, they credit government for creating it.

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Bull$#@!. Regulation comes into play when you have the Snake Oil Salesman willing to poison your gullible ass to make a buck.
I doubt this has ever been true.

domer76
12-28-2015, 08:05 PM

The greedy capitalist will poison you and the environment for the sake of a buck.

domer76
12-28-2015, 08:08 PM

Sure it hasn't. Melamine in your dog's food. Additives in your cigs to make them more addictive. Defective auto ignition switches covered up. The list is long.

Left to their own devices, industry will fuck you every time

Dr. Who
12-28-2015, 08:19 PM
Love Canal.

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Sure it hasn't. Melamine in your dog's food. Additives in your cigs to make them more addictive. Defective auto ignition switches covered up. The list is long.

Left to their own devices, industry will $#@! you every time
No. It is the authoritarian statist's desire for control that drives the ever growing list of fascist regulations. But for the fascist regulations afford control without ownership. Your sentiment is a fascist's sentiment.

HoneyBadger
12-28-2015, 09:45 PM

The cost of federal regulations on business is about 2 Trillion dollars a year.

Ask the average leftist how much per hour it costs to employ someone at $14.00 per hour and take a wild guess what their answer will be.

domer76
12-28-2015, 10:51 PM
No. It is the authoritarian statist's desire for control that drives the ever growing list of fascist regulations. But for the fascist regulations afford control without ownership. Your sentiment is a fascist's sentiment.

You're delusional. Tweek your meds. You know, those things that the FDA tests? Unless, of course, you buy your meds from that guy down the street that makes them in his bathtub. But, of course you do!

And your food? You probably don't mind ground up beaks and chicken buttholes in your food, do you? Because that slaughterhouse that just moved in next door (no regulations, you know!), will put that shit in your food every time. And you didn't even know it.

domer76
12-28-2015, 10:59 PM

Ask the average leftist how much per hour it costs to employ someone at $14.00 per hour and take a wild guess what their answer will be.

What's it worth to you to know the water that you drink is safe? Nobody in the family a coal miner? Never had your dog die of melamine poisoning? Do you live in an area where there are high backgrounds of lead from mining? Do you know what lead does to your kid's development? Would you let your pregnant wife or daughter eat salmon or other fish on a regular basis knowing they are loaded with mercury? How would you even know they were loaded with mercury? Would you drink water directly from the Hudson River, knowing it was loaded with PCBs? Are you old enough to remember the Cuyahoga River on fire?

You see, industry has polluted every fucking thing they can, when they can, for the sake of profit. The air you breathe, the water you drink and the food you eat. The only reason they are even reasonably safe is due to regulations.

But partisan hacks are too blind to recognize that.

Peter1469
12-29-2015, 05:36 AM

That comeback doesn't address the comment that you quoted. Not good with responses not covered by the talking points you cut and paste from?

If Bernie doesn't know the difference between secured and unsecured loans his is incompetent. If he does know the difference, but he thinks his voter base doesn't (which they likely do not) then he is just another politician, as corrupt as most of the others.

Send this back to the DNC, so they can update the Talking Points.

Peter1469
12-29-2015, 05:39 AM
While I think Bernie is a bit too moderate for me, I agree with him, Trump is a rich-boy Elephant who doesn't understand being fair

It isn't fair.

MisterVeritis
12-29-2015, 11:17 AM

And nearly every dollar is wasted.

MisterVeritis
12-29-2015, 11:21 AM
You're delusional. Tweek your meds. You know, those things that the FDA tests? Unless, of course, you buy your meds from that guy down the street that makes them in his bathtub. But, of course you do!

And your food? You probably don't mind ground up beaks and chicken buttholes in your food, do you? Because that slaughterhouse that just moved in next door (no regulations, you know!), will put that $#@! in your food every time. And you didn't even know it.
I get it. Fascists have the need to control every facet of life. States have sufficient authority to deal with problems that affect their citizens. The federal government has very little Constitutional authority to regulate every aspect of society.

Fascism is an archaic method to "protect" people from predatory practices.

MisterVeritis
12-29-2015, 11:23 AM
What's it worth to you to know the water that you drink is safe? Nobody in the family a coal miner? Never had your dog die of melamine poisoning? Do you live in an area where there are high backgrounds of lead from mining? Do you know what lead does to your kid's development? Would you let your pregnant wife or daughter eat salmon or other fish on a regular basis knowing they are loaded with mercury? How would you even know they were loaded with mercury? Would you drink water directly from the Hudson River, knowing it was loaded with PCBs? Are you old enough to remember the Cuyahoga River on fire?

You see, industry has polluted every $#@!ing thing they can, when they can, for the sake of profit. The air you breathe, the water you drink and the food you eat. The only reason they are even reasonably safe is due to regulations.

And the fascists are blind as well. I look at you, for example, as a hard-core fascist unable to live in a modern world where the federal government does not control every facet of your existence.

domer76
12-29-2015, 11:40 AM
I get it. Fascists have the need to control every facet of life. States have sufficient authority to deal with problems that affect their citizens. The federal government has very little Constitutional authority to regulate every aspect of society.

Fascism is an archaic method to "protect" people from predatory practices.

The state I live in can't even fund education properly. How to you think they have the resources to clean up Superfund sites? Or sufficiently ascertain the interstate food supply is safe. Or the mercury laden air that drifts in from the neighboring state?

You DO get your meds from that bathtub cook, don't you?

domer76
12-29-2015, 11:42 AM
And the fascists are blind as well. I look at you, for example, as a hard-core fascist unable to live in a modern world where the federal government does not control every facet of your existence.

Try to answer a question rather than divert.

We'll start simply, as this other stuff seems to overwhelm you. What is your source of drinking water?

MisterVeritis
12-29-2015, 03:37 PM
The state I live in can't even fund education properly. How to you think they have the resources to clean up Superfund sites? Or sufficiently ascertain the interstate food supply is safe. Or the mercury laden air that drifts in from the neighboring state?

You DO get your meds from that bathtub cook, don't you?
The state should not be funding education. There should be a wall of separation between big education and big government. This alone would greatly improve education for those who want it.

Maybe superfund sites don't need cleaning up. Superfund sites have been identified since the 1970s. How many have been cleaned? It looks like adding to the number is big business. Cleaning them up seems to linger for decades. Maybe we should simply note them and let property values adjust appropriately.
There are a variety of ways to ensure the food we eat is relatively safe. We do not need a huge bureaucracy to do so. Ditto with air pollutants coming from a neighboring state. The commerce clause and the supreme court were set up to handle these kinds of disputes. We do not need a vast, multi-billion per year agency to do what the states and the courts are already set up to do.

Fascism is both ugly and pervasive amongst liberals and progressives.

MisterVeritis
12-29-2015, 03:39 PM
Try to answer a question rather than divert.

We'll start simply, as this other stuff seems to overwhelm you. What is your source of drinking water?
My water is provided locally. We require no massive federal bureaucracy to provide ourselves with water.

How long have you had your fascist tendencies?

domer76
12-29-2015, 03:44 PM
The state should not be funding education. There should be a wall of separation between big education and big government. This alone would greatly improve education for those who want it.

Maybe superfund sites don't need cleaning up. Superfund sites have been identified since the 1970s. How many have been cleaned? It looks like adding to the number is big business. Cleaning them up seems to linger for decades. Maybe we should simply note them and let property values adjust appropriately.

There are a variety of ways to ensure the food we eat is relatively safe. We do not need a huge bureaucracy to do so. Ditto with air pollutants coming from a neighboring state. The Commerce clause and the supreme court were set up to handle these kinds of disputes. We do not need a vast, multi-billion per year agency to do what the states and the courts are already set up to do.

Fascism is both ugly and pervasive amongst liberals and progressives.

^Zero sense of reality.

Don't fund education? REALLY? (Probably home schooled and it shows)

How does one determine their own food and drugs are safe? Answer - they can't.

domer76
12-29-2015, 03:52 PM
My water is provided locally. We require no massive federal bureaucracy to provide ourselves with water.

How long have you had your fascist tendencies?

Getting water is easy. That's not the point. How do you know that water is safe? Answer - on your own, you don't.

ThaiBoxer
12-29-2015, 03:56 PM

Pretty sure Trump already has the idiot vote locked up.

MisterVeritis
12-29-2015, 04:11 PM
^Zero sense of reality.

Don't fund education? REALLY? (Probably home schooled and it shows)
Yes. Really. Instead of high taxes and government-directed poor schools, let every parent buy the educational experiences they want their children to have. We can have professional certification organizations to determine whether or not someone has achieved a suitable level of expertise for various jobs.

How does one determine their own food and drugs are safe? Answer - they can't.
I can imagine a variety of ways. I can go to a reputable store that tests their food. I can buy companies who certify their food.

You lack imagination. When did you first discover your fascist tendencies?

MisterVeritis
12-29-2015, 04:13 PM
Getting water is easy. That's not the point. How do you know that water is safe? Answer - on your own, you don't.
Are we going to do this one at a time? There are many good alternatives to a massive, fascistic, top-down, heavy-handed government solution.

Tahuyaman
12-29-2015, 05:50 PM
To a liberal, saying "I disagree" is throwing a fit.

HoneyBadger
12-31-2015, 12:32 AM

So, how much does it cost per hour to employ someone who is paid $14.00 per hour?

Tahuyaman
12-31-2015, 02:05 PM
So, how much does it cost per hour to employ someone who is paid $14.00 per hour?

I'm willing to bet that many won't get that one.

texan
12-31-2015, 05:13 PM

That's what he said Cee'Gar? Wages were too high?

You lie! Didn't say what you posted.

He did say some things about the minimum wage.

So dishonest or maybe you just can't read.

Tahuyaman
12-31-2015, 06:00 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why they say Trump there a fit? I thought his response was pretty tame, for him.

texan
12-31-2015, 06:01 PM
they have nothing to talk about, the dem candidates are boring as hell.

Tahuyaman
12-31-2015, 07:08 PM
How do you think things would be different if people argued their side using only honest facts to support their views?

TrueBlue
12-31-2015, 08:21 PM
He and Hillary are the best the Democratic party can do. They are two old white Marxists who epitomize today's Democratic Party.

Trump 2016.
So, you think Trump is the "youngster" in the crowd compared to the in-fact younger Hillary huh? WRONG! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/user/crigon_01.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-ROFL.gif

TrueBlue
12-31-2015, 08:23 PM
they have nothing to talk about, the dem candidates are boring as hell.
In fact, that's exactly what the Republican candidates think of Trump and vice-versa!

MisterVeritis
12-31-2015, 08:32 PM
So, you think Trump is the "youngster" in the crowd compared to the in-fact younger Hillary huh? WRONG! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/user/crigon_01.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-ROFL.gif
I understand reasoning can make one uncomfortable. The democrats scraped up two aging Marxists. They are tired. They cannot wait to get into the history books. One is a crook. She is tired, worn out and damaged. The other is little better.

Trump, has enormous energy. Hill does not. Chronological age is one component. Hill and Bernie are tired, worn out and burned out. I suppose corruption takes its toll. The Picture of Dorian Gray (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Picture_of_Dorian_Gray) comes to mind.

TrueBlue
12-31-2015, 08:50 PM
I understand reasoning can make one uncomfortable. The democrats scraped up two aging Marxists. They are tired. They cannot wait to get into the history books. One is a crook. She is tired, worn out and damaged. The other is little better.

Trump, has enormous energy. Hill does not. Chronological age is one component. Hill and Bernie are tired, worn out and burned out. I suppose corruption takes its toll. The Picture of Dorian Gray (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Picture_of_Dorian_Gray) comes to mind.
I can understand you trying to promote the campaign of one who has lost touch with reality because that's whom right-wingers promote traditionally.

Hillary, on the other hand, has plenty of Charisma, Tenacity and Get Go Power, fyi. That's why she still On Top and doing Great! She has yet to complain about being tired, etc. and won't as she is out to win this race and in the end, She WILL! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dance3.gif

MisterVeritis
12-31-2015, 08:54 PM
I can understand you trying to promote the campaign of one who has lost touch with reality because that's whom right-wingers promote traditionally.

Hillary, on the other hand, has plenty of Charisma, Tenacity and Get Go Power, fyi. That's why she still On Top and doing Great! She has yet to complain about being tired, etc. and won't as she is out to win this race and in the end, She WILL! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dance3.gif
I love your sense of humor.

TrueBlue
12-31-2015, 08:57 PM
I love your sense of humor.
No brag, Just FACT! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good2.gif

MisterVeritis
12-31-2015, 08:59 PM
No brag, Just FACT! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good2.gif
We shall discover just how corrupt America has become in 2016.

TrueBlue
12-31-2015, 09:12 PM
We shall discover just how corrupt America has become in 2016.
You're so right, Veri, and we shall start by seeing just how many otherwise good-thinking Americans have become corrupted by the false promises of the CONServatives who in fact are trying to CUT and take their well-earned services away once they get into office.

MisterVeritis
12-31-2015, 09:16 PM
You're so right, Veri, and we shall start by seeing just how many otherwise good-thinking Americans have become corrupted by the false promises of the CONServatives who in fact are trying to CUT and take their well-earned services away once they get into office.

:-) It is clear the corruption I speak of is deep within you. Do you live on your knees with your hands stretched out to Washington?

TrueBlue
12-31-2015, 09:23 PM
:-) It is clear the corruption I speak of is deep within you. Do you live on your knees with your hands stretched out to Washington?
Nope. I'm not one of the top 3% of the wealthiest Americans who do that before Republicans in order to obtain huge Tax Cuts. :)

MisterVeritis
12-31-2015, 09:27 PM
Nope. I'm not one of the top 3% of the wealthiest Americans who do that before Republicans in order to obtain huge Tax Cuts. :)
I just shake my head.

TrueBlue
12-31-2015, 09:42 PM

I just shake my head.
As you damn well should! They've been on the government teat for ages now and it's high time they paid more in taxes!

MisterVeritis
12-31-2015, 09:43 PM
As you damn well should! They've been on the government teat for ages now and it's high time they paid more in taxes!
Or they emigrate leaving you and those like you high and dry.

TrueBlue
12-31-2015, 10:02 PM
Or they emigrate leaving you and those like you high and dry.
Let's not forget one very important factor also. They would be leaving YOU and others high and dry too due to their penchant for greediness in wanting more and more tax breaks. :)

MisterVeritis
12-31-2015, 10:06 PM
Let's not forget one very important factor also. They would be leaving YOU and others high and dry too due to their penchant for greediness in wanting more and more tax breaks. :)
The solution is to join me and let's press for eliminating the income tax and most business taxes. Let's have a simple, straightforward, flat consumption tax.

Green Arrow
12-31-2015, 10:17 PM

What's it like to be right about everything and immune from saying something stupid?

Captain Obvious
12-31-2015, 10:21 PM
What's it like to be right about everything and immune from saying something stupid?

It's not what it's cracked up to be, trust me on that.

TrueBlue
12-31-2015, 10:23 PM
The solution is to join me and let's press for eliminating the income tax and most business taxes. Let's have a simple, straightforward, flat consumption tax.
Some might like it but people need to understand more about that type of taxation. It would tax health, your abode and food, for one thing. The ELDERLY would be the greatest hit with a consumption tax that would tax folks on the money that was spent. So, that would not be the miraculous panacea to America's ills by any means.

gamewell45
01-01-2016, 01:07 PM
the problem that unions caused was protection of poor work performance.

Stupid or lazy workers were still brothers under the union flag and they got to keep their job.

the company was hurt by the unions more bcause they put out $#@!ty products than high wages.

You fail to realize that these "stupid or lazy" workers were hired by management who obviously didn't do their jobs initially; If they did their jobs in the first place you wouldn't have sub-par workers in the workplace. The union has a legal obligation to represent their members since they could be sued in court for failure to represent them, so their hands are tied regardless.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Some might like it but people need to understand more about that type of taxation. It would tax health, your abode and food, for one thing. The ELDERLY would be the greatest hit with a consumption tax that would tax folks on the money that was spent. So, that would not be the miraculous panacea to America's ills by any means.

your home is taxed now. Your health care is taxed. Some states tax food.

A national sales tax / consumption tax would be much better for the average person than the system we have now. It will never happen for one reason. Government gains much of its power through taxation and the threat imposed by the IRS. They will not allow anything to get in the way of expanding that power.

MisterVeritis
01-01-2016, 01:25 PM

It reduces the government's meddling power.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 01:45 PM
Government never gives up power without a fight.

oh.... House Hunters International is doing a show in my Mexican home town. Cool.

ThaiBoxer
01-01-2016, 02:53 PM
How do you think things would be different if people argued their side using only honest facts to support their views?

You'd always lose the argument.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 03:11 PM
You'd always lose the argument.

You would never be involved in the first place.

ThaiBoxer
01-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Government never gives up power without a fight.

oh.... House Hunters International is doing a show in my Mexican home town. Cool.

You're Mexican? LOL

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 03:17 PM
You're Mexican? LOL

No. I own a second home in Mexico. Maybe someday when you grow up, you can do that too.