PDA

View Full Version : No indictment for the bastard who killed 12 year old Tamir Rice

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 03:00 PM
Well how predictable .. They could have parked 50 yards away and got on the speaker .. or could have rolled down the window so he could actually HEAR their commands to drop his toy gun ..

AND of course Cleveland PD would only have had to pull the bad cop's records to find out that he was "distracted, weepy and a dismal failure" in handgun drills in previous job prior to hiring his pathetic ass.

Sad :(

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tamir-rice-inductment_56818253e4b0b958f65a0909?utm_hp_ref=pol itics&ir=Politics&section=politics

The Xl
12-28-2015, 03:04 PM
This is what happens when you have an openly protected class being judged by their own.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Facts don't matter when they have to protect their own at any cost.

... and it's going to cost Ohio in the future.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:05 PM
This is what happens when you have an openly protected class being judged by their own.

Proof that All Lives don't Matter.

Safety
12-28-2015, 03:06 PM
Geez, your spelling is atrocious.

The Xl
12-28-2015, 03:09 PM
Raisins

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 03:09 PM

Yep, it's a practice that needs to stop .. as in TODAY.

The Xl
12-28-2015, 03:11 PM
Facts don't matter when they have to protect their own at any cost.

... and it's going to cost Ohio in the future.

That's not really a victory though. They don't get justice and the money is from the taxpayer.

Harsh prosecutions and civil damages being paid for by the police department and these dudes pensions, that would be justice.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 03:11 PM

Mine? Where??

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:12 PM
Statement from the Lawyers of Tamir's FamilyIn a statement released immediately after the announcement of no indictment, lawyers for Tamir's family said they were "saddened and disappointed" by the outcome, but not surprised. The family also renewed their calls for the Justice Department to make an independent investigation into the case.

“It has been clear for months now that Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty was abusing and manipulating the grand jury process to orchestrate a vote against indictment,” the family attorneys said in the statement. “Even though video shows the police shooting Tamir in less than one second, Prosecutor McGinty hired so-called expert witnesses to try to exonerate the officers and tell the grand jury their conduct was reasonable and justified. It is unheard of, and highly improper, for a prosecutor to hire 'experts' to try to exonerate the targets of a grand jury investigation.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tamir-rice-inductment_56818253e4b0b958f65a0909?qrpphkt9

Cry me a River the next time a couple Doughnut Eaters get it in the back of the Head on Break #12

The Xl
12-28-2015, 03:12 PM
Yep, it's a practice that needs to stop .. as in TODAY.

I don't disagree, but good luck. The impunity and government lawlessness trickles down.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 03:13 PM
That's not really a victory though. They don't get justice and the money is from the taxpayer.

Harsh prosecutions and civil damages being paid for by the police department and these dudes pensions, that would be justice.

Instead, you have prosecutors who have to work with cops on a daily basis in order to get convictions (for non-cops) making these decisions and presenting bullshit to grand juries.

It's pathetic.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:14 PM
I don't disagree, but good luck. The impunity and government lawlessness trickles down.

Don't be surprised if The Chicago Mayor pays a heavy price for Cops being Stupid.

Because the City is already PAYING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Big Time.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:15 PM
Instead, you have prosecutors who have to work with cops on a daily basis in order to get convictions (for non-cops) making these decisions and presenting bull$#@! to grand juries.

It's pathetic.

I wish my relationship with my Banker was that Good

Safety
12-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Mine? Where??

No, Cigar, but he fixed it. :afro:

Republican 4 The Republic
12-28-2015, 03:17 PM
Don't be surprised if The Chicago Mayor pays a heavy price for Cops being Stupid.

Because the City is already PAYING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Big Time.

Maybe if the citizens of Chicago weren't so ignorant the cops wouldn't have to play stupid.

Did you ever think of that?

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:17 PM
No, Cigar, but he fixed it. :afro:

http://kristiseehafer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/i.chzbgr.jpeg

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Maybe if the citizens of Chicago weren't so ignorant the cops wouldn't have to play stupid.

Did you ever think of that?

Are you so Ignorant and Stupid that you didn't know that the people who are calling 911 for Law Enforcement Help are the ones getting killed? :rollseyes:

Cletus
12-28-2015, 03:21 PM
We have a system in this country. The Grand Jury spoke.

What the rest of you think doesn't matter even a little.

Republican 4 The Republic
12-28-2015, 03:24 PM
Are you so Ignorant and Stupid that you didn't know that the people who are calling 911 for Law Enforcement Help are the ones getting killed? :rollseyes:

One incident maybe but the rest were thugs fair and square and we need more cops put there with backbone to make them punks think twice about shitting up our streets with they dope and gang shit.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 03:25 PM

Garbage in - Garbage out. They make decisions based on whether the prosecutor wants a trial or doesn't.

This creates a need for independent prosecutors who don't work with cops of a local police force on a daily basis.

Cigar

http://a5.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fill,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,g_face,h_300,q_80,w_300/MTE5NDg0MDU1MTI5NDU4MTkx.jpg

Peter1469
Well how predictable .. They could have parked 50 yards away and got on the speaker .. or could have rolled down the window so he could actually HEAR their commands to drop his toy gun ..

AND of course Cleveland PD would only have had to pull the bad cop's records to find out that he was "distracted, weepy and a dismal failure" in handgun drills in previous job prior to hiring his pathetic ass.

Sad :(

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tamir-rice-inductment_56818253e4b0b958f65a0909?utm_hp_ref=pol itics&ir=Politics&section=politics

Seems as if no crime was committed.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:26 PM

Remember That! :laugh:

The Xl
12-28-2015, 03:30 PM

A corrupt system that has zero legitimacy whatsoever.

Cletus
12-28-2015, 03:32 PM
A corrupt system that has zero legitimacy whatsoever.

Really?

Name a better one.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 03:37 PM
Really?

Name a better one.

I have twice already in this thread Cletus.

You simply CANNOT allow a prosecutor who must work with their local force in order to obtain convictions to present law enforcement malfeasance to a grand jury.

They do NOT want a trial, and if they alienate that force because they go for one by presenting every shred of evidence .. they lose all their cred.

ONE solution: Independent, unaffiliated prosecutors presenting to grand juries ONLY in these cases.

I'm certain they could have found dozens of qualified, experienced folks to do just that.

Cletus
12-28-2015, 03:44 PM

You simply CANNOT allow a prosecutor who must work with their local force in order to obtain convictions to present law enforcement malfeasance to a grand jury.

They do NOT want a trial, and if they alienate that force because they go for one by presenting every shred of evidence .. they lose all their cred.

ONE solution: Independent, unaffiliated prosecutors presenting to grand juries ONLY in these cases.

I'm certain they could have found dozens of qualified, experienced folks to do just that.

Most of the DAs and ADAs I have known would prosecute a cop in a heartbeat. More often than not, Police and Prosecutors actually have a somewhat adversarial relationship.

A District Attorney's job is not to be an advocate for the victim of a crime. In fact, in most places, the actual person who is allegedly victimized is really secondary. The DA advocates for the State in matters of crimes committed against the State.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:46 PM
Most of the DAs and ADAs I have known would prosecute a cop in a heartbeat. More often than not, Police and Prosecutors actually have a somewhat adversarial relationship.

A District Attorney's job is not to be an advocate for the victim of a crime. In fact, in most places, the actual person who is allegedly victimized is really secondary. The DA advocates for the State in matters of crimes committed against the State.

Let us know when you land on this planet.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 03:47 PM

Dude, stop trying to make this more difficult than it is, the Cop shot a kid in less than a second from rolling up on him :rollseyes:

JDubya
12-28-2015, 03:51 PM
Gawd I'm so sick of the constant SJW whining.

The cops came because someone called 911 and reported what they thought was a grown man walking back and forth, waving what looked like a gun. When they arrived, the kid who was big enough to be mistaken for an adult, pulled a realistic looking toy gun out of his waistband. The cop saw it and reacted pretty much the same way anyone else would have.

Tragic accident, but that's the world we live in. When people pout, cry and hang their lower lips over incidents like this one, then throw tantrums screaming for the cops heads, they just make themselves sound like immature little babies.

Enough already.

JDubya
12-28-2015, 03:54 PM
Dude, stop trying to make this more difficult than it is, the Cop shot a kid in less than a second from rolling up on him :rollseyes:

The kid was 6' tall and pulled a realistic looking toy gun out of his pants. They arrived because 911 had been called.

White kids have been killed by cops for holding toy guns too, but we never saw the same kind of over reaction.

Mac-7
12-28-2015, 03:56 PM
I wonder how many innocent white cops will be murdered by angry black obama voters over this?

Cletus
12-28-2015, 03:57 PM

And most cops who are shot and killed in the line of duty are shot within the first second and a half or so of a firearm being presented. Gunfights are fast and close and unfortunately, sometimes people make mistakes. The cop had no way of knowing whether the toy gun was real and it is tragic that in this case he guessed wrong.

It was right to present this case to a Grand Jury, but the Jury heard the facts of the case as presented by the State and decided there was no cause to move to trial.

That is just the way it is.

JDubya
12-28-2015, 03:58 PM
I wonder how many innocent white cops will be murdered by angry black obama voters over this?

Every time you label thugs as "Obama voters" you're just as bad as the thug apologists are.

Mac-7
12-28-2015, 04:00 PM
Every time you label thugs as "Obama voters" you're just as bad as the thug apologists are.

But its true.

obumer is the spiritual mullah of the Black Lives Matter wackos.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 04:01 PM

We've seen too much evidence of late to the contrary.

https://www.hrw.org/legacy/reports98/police/uspo31.htm

http://www.propublica.org/article/who-polices-prosecutors-who-abuse-their-authority-usually-nobody

And let's please don't even talk about Robert McCulloch.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/use-grand-jury
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/st-louis-prosecutor-has-faced-controversy-for-decades/article_cdd4c104-6086-506e-9ee8-aa957a31fee5.html

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 04:02 PM
Do you believe the grand jury consisted of police officers?

Professor Peabody
12-28-2015, 04:03 PM
Well how predictable .. They could have parked 50 yards away and got on the speaker .. or could have rolled down the window so he could actually HEAR their commands to drop his toy gun .. AND of course Cleveland PD would only have had to pull the bad cop's records to find out that he was "distracted, weepy and a dismal failure" in handgun drills in previous job prior to hiring his pathetic ass. Sad :( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tamir-rice-inductment_56818253e4b0b958f65a0909?utm_hp_ref=pol itics&ir=Politics&section=politics Bo, it's the Darwin natural selection process. The kid sees a Police car, he has a gun in his waist band. Instead of putting his hands on his head, he reaches for it instead. He removed the orange tip from the air-soft gun as he apparently wanted it to intimidate others and got shot because of it. I nominate him for a "Darwin Award"............."The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it..." In that respect I salute him.

Mister D
12-28-2015, 04:07 PM
The kid was 6' tall and pulled a realistic looking toy gun out of his pants. They arrived because 911 had been called.

White kids have been killed by cops for holding toy guns too, but we never saw the same kind of over reaction.

I just looked that up. The autopsy shows he was 5'7" and weighed 195 pounds. He was about my height plus 55 pounds. Reminds me of the pics circulating showing Trayvon as a little kid.

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 04:09 PM
The police officer shot a 5' 7" 200 lb "kid" who was randomly pointing his gun at people passing by. Where was this fool's mother? Did he have an at-home father? Was he trying to commit suicide?

Had I been on the grand jury I would have declined indictment based on information publicly available.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Gawd I'm so sick of the constant SJW whining.

The cops came because someone called 911 and reported what they thought was a grown man walking back and forth, waving what looked like a gun. When they arrived, the kid who was big enough to be mistaken for an adult, pulled a realistic looking toy gun out of his waistband. The cop saw it and reacted pretty much the same way anyone else would have.

Tragic accident, but that's the world we live in. When people pout, cry and hang their lower lips over incidents like this one, then throw tantrums screaming for the cops heads, they just make themselves sound like immature little babies.

Enough already.

So to capsulate:

He's dead because he was a big sceery black guy who looked older than 12
He's dead because he had his hand in his waistband (disproved)
He's dead because cops didn't roll down their window to shout instructions to drop his toy and shot him within 1 fucking second
He's dead because cops COULD have avoided ANY confrontation and pulled up 50 yards or so away, got on the speaker and told him to drop whatever they thought he had
He's dead because the dispatcher failed to report the eyewitness account that "it was probably a toy"
He's dead because Cleveland failed to run a background check on an officer who was deemed by previous force to be "weepy, distracted and a pathetic failure in handgun exercises"

And his murderer is forgiven because:

They let a local prosecutor present this case to the grand jury.

You're a good guy JDub, but overly protective of cops.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 04:14 PM

Piss off dude.. seriously.

Mister D
12-28-2015, 04:15 PM
So to capsulate:

He's dead because cops didn't roll down their window to shout instructions to drop his toy and shot him within 1 $#@!ing second
He's dead because cops COULD have avoided ANY confrontation and pulled up 50 yards or so away, got on the speaker and told him to drop whatever they thought he had
He's dead because the dispatcher failed to report the eyewitness account that "it was probably a toy"
He's dead because Cleveland failed to run a background check on an officer who was deemed by previous force to be "weepy, distracted and a pathetic failure in handgun exercises"
He's DEAD because they let a local prosecutor present this case to the grand jury.

I have to admit the "12 year old" and "toy gun" mantras are highly misleading. The 12 year old is larger than many adults and the gun is a replica.

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 04:16 PM
So to capsulate:

He's dead because cops didn't roll down their window to shout instructions to drop his toy and shot him within 1 $#@!ing second
He's DEAD because they let a local prosecutor present this case to the grand jury.

He is dead because he was stupid.
He is dead because he was unsupervised by parents (who loved him).
He is dead because he was pointing a gun at people passing by him.

As to your next to last statement do you believe the dead rise if the right prosecutor is selected to present a case to a grand jury?

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Bo, it's the Darwin natural selection process. The kid sees a Police car, he has a gun in his waist band. Instead of putting his hands on his head, he reaches for it instead. He removed the orange tip from the air-soft gun as he apparently wanted it to intimidate others and got shot because of it. I nominate him for a "Darwin Award"............."The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it..." In that respect I salute him.

"Waistband" theories debunked Peabody:

http://www.ibtimes.com/tamir-rice-shooting-update-expert-says-12-year-old-had-hands-pockets-2213081

Mac-7
12-28-2015, 04:32 PM
Piss off dude.. seriously.

I think its only a matter of time before a member of obumer's civilian army strikes back at an unsuspecting white cop

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 04:36 PM
I just looked that up. The autopsy shows he was 5'7" and weighed 195 pounds. He was about my height plus 55 pounds. Reminds me of the pics circulating showing Trayvon as a little kid.

This deserved a "like" despite your Trayvon reference (another topic).

Beefy little kid .. check.

Condolences on your height btw .. i'd happily give you 4 inches out of my 6'5".

Then i could buy clothes without paying a small fortune and sit in economy class on an airplane in comfort. ;-)

Captain Obvious
12-28-2015, 04:36 PM

Some people only support due process when it rules in their favor.

One thing I'm glad to see is that the process wasn't impacted by the hysteria surrounding the incident.

I would never want to be a cop today, I would recommend to anyone considering this as a profession to eat out of sewage pits in India first.

Granted our police force suffers from undertraining, a poor peer review process and is supported by a corrupt union, cops still have to deal with the scum of our society on a daily basis and for that they deserve benefit of the doubt.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 04:39 PM
Seems as if no crime was committed.

Sure Peter ... sure

http://media.tumblr.com/7e8bbadac98c76a383ed3ec14b7aafcc/tumblr_inline_nd8zkyEDPZ1sv6z8j.jpg

Professor Peabody
12-28-2015, 04:41 PM
"Waistband" theories debunked Peabody: http://www.ibtimes.com/tamir-rice-shooting-update-expert-says-12-year-old-had-hands-pockets-2213081 He had has hands in his pockets so they say. When ever I see a cop car looking at me, then racing toward me when I have an airsoft gun modified to look like a real gun, I always put my hands in my pockets so they won't think my modified airsoft gun made to look like a real gun is indeed real. Do you realize how insane that sounds?

Mister D
12-28-2015, 04:44 PM
This deserved a "like" despite your Trayvon reference (another topic).

Beefy little kid .. check.

Condolences on your height btw .. i'd happily give you 4 inches out of my 6'5".

Then i could buy clothes without paying a small fortune and sit in economy class on an airplane in comfort. ;-)

I'm tailor made for airplane seats. lol My sizes haven't changed in 20 years. I can pretty much wear shirts and pants until they are worn out.

zelmo1234
12-28-2015, 04:45 PM
OK? STOP!

Did this case go to a Grand Jury or not. I thought that it did.

If a Grand Jury declined to prosecute then that is a decision that they made, Not the prosecutor, or the Police Dept.

Unless the Jury was stacked with police officers

Clearly there is something here that we do not know. I don't trust the press when they are showing video's because they clearly have an agenda.

That being said if this officer has a record of violence, then he should be terminated. But if he was in fact brought before a Grand Jury and they said the shoot was clean?

Then I respect their decision, until such a time when I find it was compromised

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 04:53 PM
He is dead because he was stupid.
He is dead because he was unsupervised by parents (who loved him).

As to your next to last statement do you believe the dead rise if the right prosecutor is selected to present a case to a grand jury?

Please link me to said "eyewitness accounts" or be deemed FOS.

Thanks! :)

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 04:54 PM
I think its only a matter of time before a member of obumer's civilian army strikes back at an unsuspecting white cop

Spare yourself any further embarrassment and shut up.

Thanks in advance!

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 04:56 PM
"He is dead because he was unsupervised by parents (who loved him).

As to your next to last statement do you believe the dead rise if the right prosecutor is selected to present a case to a grand jury?"

Please link me to said "eyewitness accounts" or be deemed FOS.

Thanks! :)
I just shake my head. The only one FOS is you.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 05:07 PM
I can pretty much wear shirts and pants until they are worn out.

Me too Dog .. once i can find the ones that actually FIT ;-)

My offer to give you four inches stands!

The Xl
12-28-2015, 05:10 PM
Really?

Name a better one.

I'm not going to fall for that irrelevant fallacy. Whether it's the best or the worst, it's still deeply flawed and corrupt. Never mind the general problems with the system, on the matter of police, the prosecutor effectively acts as a second defense attorney, and the grand jury is made up of those on the side the cop, as the attorneys in question will weed the undesirables out.

The Xl
12-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Do you believe the grand jury consisted of police officers?

They were made up of people sympathetic to them, as the two attorneys in question are on the side of the officer.

zelmo1234
12-28-2015, 05:12 PM

Many times there is a conflict between Police and the Prosecutor. In MI we elect the Prosecuting Attn. So there would be every reason to want to throw the book at the police. Votes would be gained it todays world.

Is it possible that it was a clean shoot? That is the information that we do not have.

zelmo1234
12-28-2015, 05:13 PM
Let us know when you land on this planet.

He is right Cops get pissed at prosecutors all the time.

zelmo1234
12-28-2015, 05:13 PM

What happened before he rolled up on him?

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 05:14 PM
"He is dead because he was unsupervised by parents (who loved him).

As to your next to last statement do you believe the dead rise if the right prosecutor is selected to present a case to a grand jury?"

I just shake my head. The only one FOS is you.

The dead NEVER rise my friend .. no tales to tell.

And the video speaks for itself.

Captain Obvious
12-28-2015, 05:16 PM
What happened before he rolled up on him?

Doesn't matter to Cigar

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 05:16 PM
They were made up of people sympathetic to them, as the two attorneys in question are on the side of the officer.
So the citizens are sympathetic to the police and view unruly brown people as dangers to themselves?

zelmo1234
12-28-2015, 05:17 PM
We've seen too much evidence of late to the contrary.

https://www.hrw.org/legacy/reports98/police/uspo31.htm

http://www.propublica.org/article/who-polices-prosecutors-who-abuse-their-authority-usually-nobody

And let's please don't even talk about Robert McCulloch.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/use-grand-jury
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/st-louis-prosecutor-has-faced-controversy-for-decades/article_cdd4c104-6086-506e-9ee8-aa957a31fee5.html

you do realize that your sources have an agenda right?

So we need to wait and see if there is a good reason for the officer to shoot. I am sure that the details will come out.

I promise you that if they stacked the deck I will be on your side.

MisterVeritis
12-28-2015, 05:20 PM
The dead NEVER rise my friend .. no tales to tell.

And the video speaks for itself.
So it wasn't you who said the kid is dead because the wrong prosecutor pled the case to the grand jury?

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Many times there is a conflict between Police and the Prosecutor. In MI we elect the Prosecuting Attn. So there would be every reason to want to throw the book at the police. Votes would be gained it todays world.

Is it possible that it was a clean shoot? That is the information that we do not have.

Needs clarification please

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 05:21 PM
He had has hands in his pockets so they say. When ever I see a cop car looking at me, then racing toward me when I have an airsoft gun modified to look like a real gun, I always put my hands in my pockets so they won't think my modified airsoft gun made to look like a real gun is indeed real. Do you realize how insane that sounds?

No, but i'm abundantly certain of how insane YOU sound :)

Mac-7
12-28-2015, 05:23 PM
OK? STOP!

Did this case go to a Grand Jury or not. I thought that it did.

If a Grand Jury declined to prosecute then that is a decision that they made, Not the prosecutor, or the Police Dept.

Unless the Jury was stacked with police officers

Clearly there is something here that we do not know. I don't trust the press when they are showing video's because they clearly have an agenda.

That being said if this officer has a record of violence, then he should be terminated. But if he was in fact brought before a Grand Jury and they said the shoot was clean?

Then I respect their decision, until such a time when I find it was compromised

It does not matter to black liberal officisls in Cleveland what the legal system said.

they are now going to punish the cop administratively.

Captain Obvious
12-28-2015, 05:25 PM
It does not matter to black liberal officisls in Cleveland what the legal system said.

they are now going to punish the cop administratively.

The police force in Cleveland should go on strike.

Let the city be burned by thugs.

Professor Peabody
12-28-2015, 05:29 PM
No, but i'm abundantly certain of how insane YOU sound :)

Only to you my friend, only to you.

Cletus
12-28-2015, 05:30 PM
"Waistband" theories debunked Peabody:

http://www.ibtimes.com/tamir-rice-shooting-update-expert-says-12-year-old-had-hands-pockets-2213081

Not debunked.

Disputed.

Cletus
12-28-2015, 05:40 PM
I'm not going to fall for that irrelevant fallacy. Whether it's the best or the worst, it's still deeply flawed and corrupt. Never mind the general problems with the system, on the matter of police, the prosecutor effectively acts as a second defense attorney, and the grand jury is made up of those on the side the cop, as the attorneys in question will weed the undesirables out.

Uh, the Prosecution has nothing to do with the selection of Grand Jurors. Nor are Grand Juries impaneled for a specific case. They serve for a set period of time and generally hear multiple cases.

Song Bird
12-28-2015, 06:00 PM

What a crock of shit. Let us go back to what started this entire "Black Lives Matter" bleeding heart liberal bullchit. Michael Brown, the gentle giant. Every jackass black and self-loathing white had the cop tried and convicted, and fomented and participated in riots destroying their own town

The truth that finally came out was that Brown was a scumbag thug who assaulted first a store-keep, and then a cop. He was a fucking punk product of the pathetic black culture that destroys themselves, and our cities with them.

This accident is not due to some trigger happy cop. It is due to the culture of crime in the black community, and the jackass liberals, all the way to Obummer, who foment the victim-hood that keeps it FUBAR.

Clean your own house. We grow weary of it.

Song Bird
12-28-2015, 06:06 PM
The police force in Cleveland should go on strike.

Let the city be burned by thugs.

Not necessary. Will likely follow the Baltimore model if the idiots in the black community have their way ... and there are lots of idiots in the black community.

Cops will be hassled trying to do their job, and will rightfully back off a bit. Then the blacks will just shoot each other up even more. As in Baltimore, which already has 100 more young black men dead, by the hand of other black men, this year than last. No liberal gives a flying fuck about those 100. Black lives do not matter to liberals. Just trying to find a guilty white guy.

As Charles Barkley said, "the black community is the Wild West without the cops". Saddle up, and get some popcorn.

JDubya
12-28-2015, 06:09 PM
So to capsulate:

He's dead because cops didn't roll down their window to shout instructions to drop his toy and shot him within 1 fucking second

And his murderer is forgiven because:

They let a local prosecutor present this case to the grand jury.

Well you seem like a good guy too @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297), but you're too quick to ignore the behavior of many if most of these young black guys that puts them in the situation they ended up in, then attribute everything to racism.

And BTW, as I was typing this post, they were reporting the case on the news. They showed a still frame from the surveillance video and said that it is now "undisputed that Tamir was pulling the gun out of his waistband".

http://s27.postimg.org/47v00wcmr/o_TAMIR_RICE_facebook.jpg

They also showed his toy gun next to the real one it was modeled after and you cannot tell the difference.

http://i.imgur.com/C7K3zfG.jpg

Captain Obvious
12-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Not necessary. Will likely follow the Baltimore model if the idiots in the black community have their way ... and there are lots of idiots in the black community.

Cops will be hassled trying to do their job, and will rightfully back off a bit. Then the blacks will just shoot each other up even more. As in Baltimore, which already has 100 more young black men dead, by the hand of other black men, this year than last. No liberal gives a flying fuck about those 100. Black lives do not matter to liberals. Just trying to find a guilty white guy.

As Charles Barkley said, "the black community is the Wild West without the cops". Saddle up, and get some popcorn.

It could come to that.

BLM exists only to harass and incite.

JDubya
12-28-2015, 06:14 PM
Not debunked.

Disputed.

Not even disputed anymore.

It is now being reported that it is undisputed that he lifted up his shirt and reached for the gun to pull it out.

The cop was 100% justified.

Fact.

Tahuyaman
12-28-2015, 06:20 PM

No, this the type of tragedy that happens when you challenge a police officer with what looks like a firearm. It's not a good idea to point guns at police officers. It's a worse idea if the gun is a pellet gun which looks like a serious firearm.

Mister D
12-28-2015, 06:37 PM
Well you seem like a good guy too @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297), but you're too quick to ignore the behavior of many if most of these young black guys that puts them in the situation they ended up in, then attribute everything to racism.

And BTW, as I was typing this post, they were reporting the case on the news. They showed a still frame from the surveillance video and said that it is now "undisputed that Tamir was pulling the gun out of his waistband".

http://s27.postimg.org/47v00wcmr/o_TAMIR_RICE_facebook.jpg

They also showed his toy gun next to the real one it was modeled after and you cannot tell the difference.

http://i.imgur.com/C7K3zfG.jpg

In the time (a second perhaps) that a cop needs to make that determination you can't possibly tell. Moreover, not one of us would be willing to guess wrong either.

JDubya
12-28-2015, 07:20 PM
In the time (a second perhaps) that a cop needs to make that determination you can't possibly tell. Moreover, not one of us would be willing to guess wrong either.

Not many people have to make such life or death decisions in a split second, so they concoct and fabricate all these coulda, shoulda, woulda scenarios as to how the cops ought to have done, but they're rarely realistic and never take all of the extenuating circumstances into account.

Bo-4
12-28-2015, 07:42 PM
you do realize that your sources have an agenda right?

So we need to wait and see if there is a good reason for the officer to shoot. I am sure that the details will come out.

I promise you that if they stacked the deck I will be on your side.

I (serious?) have an "agenda"

My sources?

Not so much.

Believed you posted a WorldNetDaily source earlier.

Ya, THAT agenda needs to be smothered pronto

Please, Zelly .. you better than this

Mister D
12-28-2015, 07:59 PM
Not many people have to make such life or death decisions in a split second, so they concoct and fabricate all these coulda, shoulda, woulda scenarios as to how the cops ought to have done, but they're rarely realistic and never take all of the extenuating circumstances into account.

Agreed.

The way these incidents are reported is shockingly irresponsible. "The 12 year old"..."toy gun". The American media is truly repulsive. Not a partisan comment either. It's all about selling the news.

HoneyBadger
12-28-2015, 08:28 PM
Instead, you have prosecutors who have to work with cops on a daily basis in order to get convictions (for non-cops) making these decisions and presenting bullshit to grand juries.

It's pathetic.

Except in this case, the prosecutor didn't withhold any evidence from the Grand Jury. This was handled like the Darren Wilson case with the prosecutor putting all actual evidence on the table and punting to the jury and letting them decide if indictments should be handed down. It's the way, ideally, a prosecutor should handle every case.

JDubya
12-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Agreed.

The way these incidents are reported is shockingly irresponsible. "The 12 year old"..."toy gun". The American media is truly repulsive. Not a partisan comment either. It's all about selling the news.

Bingo.

Or more to the point, increasing their ratings so they can charge more for advertising.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 08:39 PM
Oops ...
White Woman Points BB Gun At Police Demands to be Shot Is Still Alive (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/55788-White-Woman-Points-BB-Gun-At-Police-Demands-to-be-Shot-Is-Still-Alive)

Song Bird
12-28-2015, 10:37 PM
Is there any topic where the libtards are not babbling idiots when trying to discuss it ?