PDA

View Full Version : Really Democrats?

texan
12-28-2015, 11:05 PM
Rumors are the Clintons and camp are "fuming" about Trumps comments about Bill, LOL! The truth hurts doesn't it?

Now dems are on TV for the last several days with a drum beat of we want Trump cause they are gonna whip him easy...........Whatever people have been saying that about Trump for 5 Plus Months. Might check with the RNC on how thats been working for everyone.

I can promise you Bill will look like an ass when trump rolls out all those women as props and they say Bill is a woman's nightmare and abused his power. Then they follow that by saying Hillary attacked them all to cover for Bill so she can become President.....Ouch! Wait till he has a reporter ask Bill about on TV about 10 times.

As she tries to play the poor me women card, LOL! Trump shoved that up her ass...............I can't wait either dems.

Better be careful what you ask for! I have my popcorn ready. Can't wait to see poor little woman Hillary try and go toe to toe with a gutter brawler that will stop at nothing. He s a walking war room Mrs Clinton!

He will have every news cycle talking about every problem she has ever had and Merca gonna think do we really want these people again for 4 to 8 years. Let the beat down began.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 11:08 PM
Can you please post the "fuming" link?

Thank You

No Bait here right?

Gypsy
12-28-2015, 11:10 PM
Bill Clinton isn't running for President. His wife is. I am no more responsible for the things my husband did when we were married than Hillary is for what Bill may or may not have done during their marriage.

Still, I'd put my money on Bill Clinton any day over Trump.

Cigar
12-28-2015, 11:13 PM
Bill Clinton isn't running for President. His wife is. I am no more responsible for the things my husband did when we were married than Hillary is for what Bill may or may not have done during their marriage.

Personally I'd Love to see Bill's Intellect and Two Term Experience against Make Believe, Build that Wall, Trust ME I'll be Great Trump :laugh:

Safety
12-28-2015, 11:30 PM
Moved to Rants

zelmo1234
12-29-2015, 12:26 AM

Hillary is the one that hired the lawyers to go after these women. You know the ones she said should be believed.

zelmo1234
12-29-2015, 12:28 AM
Personally I'd Love to see Bill's Intellect and Two Term Experience against Make Believe, Build that Wall, Trust ME I'll be Great Trump :laugh:

Bill can't keep his cool like he once did, Trump is no fool, he has not spent his money to get this far, In the general when he has other peoples money I think he will mellow out a bit.

But there is so much evidence against the Clintons that has never been used as an open attack trump will use it.

maineman
12-29-2015, 12:30 AM
Trump is playing right into their hands. Polling data for years and years have shown that bringing up Lewinsky et.al. might very well be a winner for the GOP in terms of giving red meat to their rabid base, but it totally turns off moderates and independents.... which is who the GOP will need to pull away from Hillary. Trump will succeed in revving up the base and then losing the middle and the election because of stupid moves like this.

zelmo1234
12-29-2015, 12:36 AM
Trump is playing right into their hands. Polling data for years and years have shown that bringing up Lewinsky et.al. might very well be a winner for the GOP in terms of giving red meat to their rabid base, but it totally turns off moderates and independents.... which is who the GOP will need to pull away from Hillary. Trump will succeed in revving up the base and then losing the middle and the election because of stupid moves like this.

It did with Bill because people liked him. How cold you not. But they don't like Hillary. And Monica is not the issue it was Hillary's strong arm tactics toward women that were abused by her husband. who knows maybe she was not pissed because they were double teaming them.

Monica decided to crawl under the desk all by herself. That is not the issue.

She also has White Water to explain, Usually when people commit suicide , they don't try to crawl to a road to get help.

She is the lying establishment and the middle is against the establishment. The funny part is the left thinks it is the tea party that is his support base

maineman
12-29-2015, 12:50 AM
It did with Bill because people liked him. How cold you not. But they don't like Hillary. And Monica is not the issue it was Hillary's strong arm tactics toward women that were abused by her husband. who knows maybe she was not pissed because they were double teaming them.

Monica decided to crawl under the desk all by herself. That is not the issue.

She also has White Water to explain, Usually when people commit suicide , they don't try to crawl to a road to get help.

She is the lying establishment and the middle is against the establishment. The funny part is the left thinks it is the tea party that is his support base

Trump has you and your narrow and bigoted views of anyone left of center. How can he lose?

:rofl: