PDA

View Full Version : Without any benefit cuts, Obamacare costs to rise

Professor Peabody
12-30-2015, 09:55 AM
Without any benefit cuts, Obamacare costs to rise

President’s promise on deficit forgotten

By Tom Howell Jr. - The Washington Times - Monday, December 28, 2015

President Obama has managed to defend his signature health care law’s generous system of taxpayer-funded benefits from attacks in Congress and the courts, but Capitol Hill is finally beginning to eat away at Obamacare’s financial foundations.

The bill also puts a big kink in the safety valve that was supposed to help limit insurers’ losses if they took part in Obamacare.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/28/health-care-costs-to-rise-without-any-benefit-cuts/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCSrP44QgZ4

I will not sign a bill that adds one dime to the Deficit.

Where is Joe Wilson to say "you lie". It's simply amazing to watch him continue on with the BS regardless if the American people have figured it out already. The Energizer Bunny of BS! Obama Care is sinking like the Titanic, hopefully Obama and Hillary will be right there on the bridge as is slips under the waves never to be seen again.

Cigar
12-30-2015, 10:05 AM
I guess only the Dead Beats on ObamaCare will be affected.

texan
12-30-2015, 10:16 AM
You lie and knew it all along which makes you so dishonest......................If not then stop calling or thinking of yourself as the smartest guy you know.

IS THERE ANYONE that didn't know you were being lied to about this bill?

texan
12-30-2015, 10:19 AM
I guess only the Dead Beats on ObamaCare will be affected.

Shameful you can't admit anything even when its in your face.........................Is it the black code of don't criticize a brother? I mean really what drives your excuses on obvious things like you can keep your doctor and plan or it won't add a dime?

You just can't call a spade a spade EVER!

Cigar
12-30-2015, 10:40 AM
You lie and knew it all along which makes you so dishonest......................If not then stop calling or thinking of yourself as the smartest guy you know.

IS THERE ANYONE that didn't know you were being lied to about this bill?

It's probably going to hurt his reelection chances