PDA

View Full Version : Is this Bull Shit? Mitt taxes Hacked

Cigar
09-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Mitt Romney’s tax returns are reportedly in the hands of a team of hackers who plan on releasing them publicly at the end of the month unless a ransom is paid.

The group allegedly obtained the files from PricewaterhouseCooper’s Tennessee office on Aug. 25, in what was described on PasteBin as a Mission Impossible-like caper:

Romney’s 1040 tax returns were taken from the PWC office 8/25/2012 by gaining access to the third floor via a gentleman working on the 3rd floor of the building. Once on the 3rd floor, the team moved down the stairs to the 2nd floor and setup shop in an empty office room. During the night, suite 260 was entered, and all available 1040 tax forms for Romney were copied. A package was sent to the PWC on suite 260 with a flash drive containing a copy of the 1040 files, plus copies were sent to the Democratic office in the county and copies were sent to the GOP office in the county at the beginning of the week also containing flash drives with copies of Romney’s tax returns before 2010. A scanned signature image for Mitt Romney from the 1040 forms were scanned and included with the packages, taken from earlier 1040 tax forms gathered and stored on the flash drives.

The files are to be released to the public on Sept. 28, according to the PasteBin document.

http://current.com/community/93893137_breaking-hacker-group-claims-to-have-romneys-tax-returns.htm

I'm no friend of Mitt Romney, but I wouldn't want someone to hack into my records.

I hope Mitt doesn't cave in ... don't take any shit from them Mitt. :afro: Trust me ... I didn't do it.

Irishman
09-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Mitt Romney’s tax returns are reportedly in the hands of a team of hackers who plan on releasing them publicly at the end of the month unless a ransom is paid.

The group allegedly obtained the files from PricewaterhouseCooper’s Tennessee office on Aug. 25, in what was described on PasteBin as a Mission Impossible-like caper:

Romney’s 1040 tax returns were taken from the PWC office 8/25/2012 by gaining access to the third floor via a gentleman working on the 3rd floor of the building. Once on the 3rd floor, the team moved down the stairs to the 2nd floor and setup shop in an empty office room. During the night, suite 260 was entered, and all available 1040 tax forms for Romney were copied. A package was sent to the PWC on suite 260 with a flash drive containing a copy of the 1040 files, plus copies were sent to the Democratic office in the county and copies were sent to the GOP office in the county at the beginning of the week also containing flash drives with copies of Romney’s tax returns before 2010. A scanned signature image for Mitt Romney from the 1040 forms were scanned and included with the packages, taken from earlier 1040 tax forms gathered and stored on the flash drives.

The files are to be released to the public on Sept. 28, according to the PasteBin document.

http://current.com/community/93893137_breaking-hacker-group-claims-to-have-romneys-tax-returns.htm

I'm no friend of Mitt Romney, but I wouldn't want someone to hack into my records.

I hope Mitt doesn't cave in ... don't take any shit from them Mitt. :afro: Trust me ... I didn't do it.

I believe this is the second story to come out that Mitt's tax records were "hacked" or stolen. The first was false and I'm sure this is as well.

Cigar
09-05-2012, 01:02 PM
If it's true, I hope President Obama tells the DNC that he's doesn't want to have anything to do with Mitt's Taxes.

I think we already know everything we need to know about Mitt Romney.

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Soros.

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Amazing they can find someone to hack conservatives personal records but not a one is smart enough (:wink: ) to hack Obama's school records.

Cigar
09-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Amazing they can find someone to hack conservatives personal records but not a one is smart enough (:wink: ) to hack Obama's school records.

Oh give it a try, I'm sure you can do it. :)

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 01:51 PM
I don't behave as the left does.

Cigar
09-05-2012, 01:54 PM
I don't behave as the left does.

That's obvious, you behave as the Right tell you. :)

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 01:57 PM
That's obvious, you behave as the Right tell you. :)

more projection. Lets look at the facts. How often does the left illegally invade the private info of the right? Palin, Mitt if it is true, The number of times that Soros, Flynt, and i also think that leftist on msnbc...ed something, have called for doing just that. You can even go back to Gingrich etc when their cellphone conversation was illegal intercepted and recorded and then their accomplice media printed it.

keymanjim
09-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Chicago politics at it's best. (worse)

Cigar
09-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Franklin Police respond to a report from the Williamson County Republican Party headquarters Wednesday afternoon concerning the package that was left at the building Friday. / Cherish Matthews / The Tennessean

FRANKLIN — The Williamson County Republican Party this morning notified police about a package received last week that claims to include copies of Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s tax returns hacked from an accounting office in Franklin.

A letter in the package corresponds to an incredible claim posted anonymously on a website popular among computer hackers that boasts of having downloaded copies of the tax returns obtained by hacking into systems via PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Franklin office. Whoever is behind the message is threatening to release the filings by the end of the month unless they receive $1 million.

For the same price, someone interested in seeing the returns made public could guarantee that action, according to the letter. Whomever pays first, wins.

The author of the online letter also states copies of Romney’s tax returns were left with the county Republican and Democratic offices, and on Wednesday morning both those organizations confirmed that they received suspicious looking packages containing a flash drive and a copy of the letter.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120905/WILLIAMSON/309050153/Romney-tax-return-claim-made-in-package-left-at-Williamson-GOP-office

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Franklin Police respond to a report from the Williamson County Republican Party headquarters Wednesday afternoon concerning the package that was left at the building Friday. / Cherish Matthews / The Tennessean

FRANKLIN — The Williamson County Republican Party this morning notified police about a package received last week that claims to include copies of Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s tax returns hacked from an accounting office in Franklin.

A letter in the package corresponds to an incredible claim posted anonymously on a website popular among computer hackers that boasts of having downloaded copies of the tax returns obtained by hacking into systems via PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Franklin office. Whoever is behind the message is threatening to release the filings by the end of the month unless they receive $1 million.

For the same price, someone interested in seeing the returns made public could guarantee that action, according to the letter. Whomever pays first, wins.

The author of the online letter also states copies of Romney’s tax returns were left with the county Republican and Democratic offices, and on Wednesday morning both those organizations confirmed that they received suspicious looking packages containing a flash drive and a copy of the letter.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120905/WILLIAMSON/309050153/Romney-tax-return-claim-made-in-package-left-at-Williamson-GOP-office

this bit of information seems to say that the left is engaged in blackmail which only goes to prove my point above. I don't know why you went to the trouble of posting this link. It certainly doesn't make the left look good.

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Then there's this:

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/08/27/n-y-state-senator-arrested-taken-away-in-handcuffs/

fraud, thieving from the taxpayer while lining your own, your relatives and friends pockets. of course, the media is ignoring this or putting it on back pages. common place. this and tax evasion. Who got her records?

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 03:18 PM
by the way, Ted Kennedy holds the record for the only confirmed kill in the War on Women.

Mainecoons
09-05-2012, 03:32 PM
We knew the left was going to illegally get this information anyway. Sounds like someone saved the Democrats the trouble of breaking the law and getting it from their IRS.

It is now a crime in America to file tax returns that follow the law and take advantage of legal deductions. It is also now a crime in America to have a fully reported and tax paid overseas account. It is not illegal in America, however, to do sweetheart deals with felons to buy your principal residence.

And you all wonder why I say the country is toast.

coolwalker
09-05-2012, 04:05 PM
If true, those people will be in jail soon.

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 04:09 PM
i don't know about that. Look how long it took to bring that little punk that hacked palin's emails to justice.