PDA

View Full Version : Agents nab Pakistanis with terrorist connections crossing U.S. border

Professor Peabody
12-30-2015, 09:57 PM
Agents nab Pakistanis with terrorist connections crossing U.S. border By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 30, 2015 When the U.S. Border Patrol nabbed two Pakistani men with ties to terrorism at the U.S.-Mexico border in September, it marked just the latest instance of illegal immigrants from so-called “special interest countries” using the southern border as a point of entry into the country. Muhammad Azeem and Mukhtar Ahmad, both in their 20s and from Gujrat, were caught Sept. 20 by agents south of San Diego and just over the international border from Tijuana. When agents checked their identities through databases, they got hits on both of them: Mr. Ahmad popped up as an associate of a known or suspected terrorist, while Mr. Azeem’s information had been shared by a foreign government for intelligence purposes. Both men had been processed two months earlier by immigration officials in Panama, suggesting they took advantage of smuggling networks or other routes increasingly used by Central American illegal immigrants to sneak into the U.S. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/30/pakistanis-terrorist-connections-nabbed-us-border/ They're here!. If any terrorists make it across the border to commit any terrorist act, Obama and everyone responsible for securing our border and protecting the nation should face charges as an accessory. After all they made the attack possible. If they believe in the refugees that much, let them put their own asses on the line. They are coming for us, it's only a matter of time before they take a school full of kid's. Then no amount of we didn't see it coming will be good enough.......send 'em all to Leavenworth.

exotix
12-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Obamas' Fault ... http://i68.tinypic.com/2n691f8.gif

Tahuyaman
12-30-2015, 10:00 PM
Obamas' Fault ... http://i68.tinypic.com/2n691f8.gif

He's too mired in political correctness to concern himself with stuff like this.

exotix
12-30-2015, 10:08 PM
He's too mired in political correctness to concern himself with stuff like this.Well I mean it's not like they were planning on attending flight schools emphasizing in piloting 767's as a one way trip ... oh no, no, they know now all they have to do is disguise themselves as illegals, cross the border, get a strawman to purchase Assault Weapons at Hillbilly Bobs' *Kill 'em All* 2nd Amendment NRA Arms Dealer store and commence to massacre.

Tahuyaman
12-30-2015, 10:13 PM
So, do you support securing our borders so we can have some control over who comes here?

exotix
12-30-2015, 10:14 PM
So, do you support securing our borders so we can have some control over who comes here?You mean like building a mythical Trump Wall ?

*snicker*

Professor Peabody
12-30-2015, 10:20 PM
As long as Obama and his pals face aiding and abetting terrorist charges, I'm OK with it.

Tahuyaman
12-30-2015, 10:22 PM
You mean like building a mythical Trump Wall ?

*snicker*

No, I mean like..... Enforcing current immigration laws.

I know it's a risk to attempt to engage exo in a discussion, but do you support enforcing current immigration laws?

exotix
12-30-2015, 10:24 PM
As long as Obama and his pals face aiding and abetting terrorist charges, I'm OK with it.
No, I mean like..... Enforcing current immigration laws.

I know it's a risk to attempt to engage exo in a discussion, but do you support enforcing current immigration laws?Harsh, I mean, at least have the courtesy to give Obama to the end of his term to win the war on terror ... say like ... you did for Bush.

Doublejack
12-30-2015, 10:27 PM
Right wing logic: When we catch terrorists at the border it means our borders are not secure and it's Obamas fault that the border is not secure.

Tahuyaman
12-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Exo has found his nonsensical soul mate in that one.

exotix
12-30-2015, 10:48 PM
Exo has found his nonsensical soul mate in that one.I was just curious ... I mean, when Bush signed the Iraq SOFA and to exit Iraq well I thought that meant he won the war on terror.

Tahuyaman
12-30-2015, 10:50 PM
And then Obama snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Tahuyaman
12-30-2015, 10:51 PM
Now, do you believe immigration laws shpuld be enforced?

Professor Peabody
12-31-2015, 01:59 AM
Harsh, I mean, at least have the courtesy to give Obama to the end of his term to win the war on terror ... say like ... you did for Bush.

I never said that about Bush.......i never voted for Bush due to his immigration stance.

Professor Peabody
12-31-2015, 02:01 AM
I was just curious ... I mean, when Bush signed the Iraq SOFA and to exit Iraq well I thought that meant he won the war on terror.

The the Iraq SOFA was/is a non-binding agreement.

Peter1469
12-31-2015, 08:10 AM
The the Iraq SOFA was/is a non-binding agreement.

It also was an agreement with an expiration date and all parties expected another SOFA to be renegotiated. Obama didn't send his negotiators to negotiate.

Professor Peabody
01-04-2016, 07:20 PM
It also was an agreement with an expiration date and all parties expected another SOFA to be renegotiated. Obama didn't send his negotiators to negotiate.

President Obama ignored general’s pleas to keep American military forces in Iraq

Ex-commander blames U.S. pullout for extremists’ advances

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Sunday, June 15, 2014

The last American commander in Iraq recommended to the Obama administration that 23,000 U.S. troops remain to cement the victory, but no deal was ever reached with Baghdad, and all combat forces went home.

In December 2011, the U.S. military left, led by Army Gen. Lloyd J. Austin III, who now heads U.S. Central Command and is studying options for helping Baghdad survive absent U.S. combat troops.

The exit was completed too soon, Gen. Keane said.

“As we pulled out of Iraq in 2011, just think of this: We had all our intelligence capability there. We knew where the enemy was. We were flying drones. We’re tracking them. We have signals intelligence pouring in, eavesdropping on phone conversations and the rest of it. We’re using our counterterrorism forces to bang against these guys. We’re passing that information to the Iraqis so their commandos can do the same,” the general said.

Once Mr. al-Maliki repeated his demand for criminal jurisdiction over U.S. forces, the Obama administration stopped talking, a former defense official said. The White House planned to pull out of Iraq instead of engaging in tough negotiations to reach a compromise.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/15/obama-ignored-generals-pleas-to-keep-american-forc/?page=all

All Obama planned to do was cut and run. ISIS is the birth Child of Obama and Hillary's meddling in the middle east.