PDA

View Full Version : When you're caught in a Lie, stop telling lies...

Cigar
09-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Paul Ryan explains marathon mistake

In an interview with Toledo News Now Tuesday, vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan explained that a back injury contributed to his inflated marathon-running claims.

“I hurt my back when I was in my mid-20s, so I had to stop running. So obviously, my perception of races and times was off,” Ryan said when asked why he told a radio show that he had run a marathon in under three hours. His actual time was closer to four. “I thought that was an ordinary time until my brother showed me a three-hour marathon is, you know, crazy fast. It’s just the fact that I did it 22 years ago.”

The creator of PaulRyanTimeCalculator, a Web site that lets you cut down your own marathon time to match Ryan’s adjustment, told the Post earlier Tuesday that he wasn’t buying Ryan’s story.

“It’s funny that Ryan is popular for being an intellectual, straight-shooting, clear-thinking numbers guy who supposedly remembers each line of the federal budget, but he can’t remember his marathon time within an hour,” graduate student Erik Westlund said. “Everyone who takes running seriously knows that is nonsense. I’ve run a few marathons and a bunch of other races and I know all my times pretty much down to the second going back many years. His excuse just didn’t seem plausible to me.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/09/05/paul-ryan-explains-marathon-mistake/

Irishman
09-05-2012, 02:27 PM

In an interview with Toledo News Now Tuesday, vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan explained that a back injury contributed to his inflated marathon-running claims.

“I hurt my back when I was in my mid-20s, so I had to stop running. So obviously, my perception of races and times was off,” Ryan said when asked why he told a radio show that he had run a marathon in under three hours. His actual time was closer to four. “I thought that was an ordinary time until my brother showed me a three-hour marathon is, you know, crazy fast. It’s just the fact that I did it 22 years ago.”

The creator of PaulRyanTimeCalculator, a Web site that lets you cut down your own marathon time to match Ryan’s adjustment, told the Post earlier Tuesday that he wasn’t buying Ryan’s story.

“It’s funny that Ryan is popular for being an intellectual, straight-shooting, clear-thinking numbers guy who supposedly remembers each line of the federal budget, but he can’t remember his marathon time within an hour,” graduate student Erik Westlund said. “Everyone who takes running seriously knows that is nonsense. I’ve run a few marathons and a bunch of other races and I know all my times pretty much down to the second going back many years. His excuse just didn’t seem plausible to me.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/09/05/paul-ryan-explains-marathon-mistake/

LOL! Love it, so petty and pathetic. The man got the times wrong from a marathon he ran over 20 years ago and you get your panties in a bunch? LMAO

Mister D
09-05-2012, 02:27 PM
:laugh: Desperate, Cigar? You know, after 22 years he may not take running very seriously anymore.

Cigar
09-05-2012, 02:32 PM
LOL! Love it, so petty and pathetic. The man got the times wrong from a marathon he ran over 20 years ago and you get your panties in a bunch? LMAO

NO ONE who ever ran a Marathon ... EVER forgot their time!

Nice try ... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

Mister D
09-05-2012, 02:35 PM

Nice try ... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

You know that how? :laugh:

Agravan
09-05-2012, 02:37 PM
What are YOUR times in the marathons YOU'VE run, Cigar?

sec
09-05-2012, 02:38 PM

you could always ask Rosie Ruiz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosie_Ruiz

oh, and shall we queue up DWS and her comments about the GOP and Israel???????????????????

patrickt
09-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Does this mean you're going to quit lying, Cigar? I didn't think so.

Cigar
09-05-2012, 02:46 PM
I ran a 4.9 - 40 .... 34 years ago.

Beevee
09-05-2012, 02:47 PM
It's rather like another man who got his timings wrong and sent the US into two wars.

Mister D
09-05-2012, 02:48 PM

You've never run a marathon.

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 03:03 PM
And the democrats are lying to your face and you can't grasp that bit of information. Totally unable to discern the truth. I'm a little disturbed Cig, you argue like an adolescent which i thought you were. Are you telling us you're over 50? Old enough to know better.

Mainecoons
09-05-2012, 03:53 PM
I love the title of this thread from the OP. I wonder when he'll be taking his own advice.

:rofl:

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 04:00 PM
I doubt it. they really don't know that they are lying. They've lost all sense of reality. They worship the wrong people. They say they love america but what do they mean by that. I'm not sure they know. I think they do abhor America's strength and uniqueness. They don't like that. But they consider themselves unique in their love of mankind, their tolerance, their civility. LoL

Carygrant
09-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Ryan will cost the Extremists .
The man is a huge risk -- this and a bad memory dominate his CV .
Poor speech at the convention though with Clunt as the distraction he might live a little while , but will be seen as a liability quite quickly.
Then Mutt suffers for giving him the paws up .

Mainecoons
09-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Worshiping people seems to be a real characteristic of the people who support totalitarian leaders and governments. That is one of the things that is so strange about the Obama Cult. I don't believe we've ever had anything like it in the U.S. on such a scale.

To me, it is just another indicator of decline, a formerly free people for millions of whom critical thinking and skepticism of political "leaders" is an alien concept.

Akula
09-05-2012, 04:16 PM

..and the cops ran a 4.7, right? :)

coolwalker
09-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Well that cuts it...I was going to vote for Romney but because Ryan got the time wrong...well that's just plain wrong and the perfect reason to vote for Obama. he knows exactly how many hours he's spent on the golf course during his presidency.

Cigar, you really need a qualude.

Dispondent
09-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Lets see here, Ryan lies about a marathon time, cost to the people: $0.00

Obama lies about closing Gitmo, cost to the people: Millions and millions of tax dollars, plus renovations.

I'm pretty sure I know which lies mean more to me and my pocketbook, why others might be confused, I'm not so sure...

Beevee
09-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Lets see here, Ryan lies about a marathon time, cost to the people: $0.00

Obama lies about closing Gitmo, cost to the people: Millions and millions of tax dollars, plus renovations.

I'm pretty sure I know which lies mean more to me and my pocketbook, why others might be confused, I'm not so sure...

A liar is a liar. Bush took you to war under a cacophony of lies but to claim that some lies are acceptable and others are not is somewhat perplexing.

Conley
09-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Some lies are worse than others... like lying about WMDs compared to lying about your marathon times

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Ryan will cost the Extremists .
The man is a huge risk -- this and a bad memory dominate his CV .
Poor speech at the convention though with Clunt as the distraction he might live a little while , but will be seen as a liability quite quickly.
Then Mutt suffers for giving him the paws up .

what does this mean exactly. Do you even know? Nothing but wild accusations with nothing to back it up. But i understand what you're doing. Obama's got nothing. You must destroy other person's character in order to level the field.

Akula
09-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Typical foreigner..Experts in a matters they don't understand in a country they've never been to...What's left but insults to appease their jealousy and anti american resentment?

wingrider
09-05-2012, 06:46 PM
A liar is a liar. Bush took you to war under a cacophony of lies but to claim that some lies are acceptable and others are not is somewhat perplexing.
here is the bad news... congress got the same intel and voted to support the war,, this country cannot go to war without the consent of congress,, well............ up until Obama invaded Libya that is

hanger4
09-05-2012, 07:34 PM

The only thing "perplexing" is your lack of knowlege of the truth, which has been out there for many years.

The Bush Lied People Died meme was debunked, read this and lie no more;

http://intelligence.senate.gov/080605/phase2a.pdf

Some lies are worse than others... like lying about WMDs compared to lying about your marathon times

Conley it seems that you have some reading to do also.

Beevee
09-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Typical foreigner..Experts in a matters they don't understand in a country they've never been to...What's left but insults to appease their jealousy and anti american resentment?

LOL

The propaganda school is in full motion today. Congratulations. You get top marks.

Goldie Locks
09-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Hey Cigar...care to list Ubama's lies?

Beevee
09-05-2012, 08:01 PM
here is the bad news... congress got the same intel and voted to support the war,, this country cannot go to war without the consent of congress,, well............ up until Obama invaded Libya that is

Which does not change it one iota. A lie is still a lie. But it's certainly convenient to accept it, don't you think?

Beevee
09-05-2012, 08:03 PM
The only thing "perplexing" is your lack of knowlege of the truth, which has been out there for many years.

The Bush Lied People Died meme was debunked, read this and lie no more;

http://intelligence.senate.gov/080605/phase2a.pdf

Conley it seems that you have some reading to do also.

Not only do you accept lies but then have the gall to tell me that more lies represent the truth.

Deadwood
09-05-2012, 08:05 PM

I've done a lot of running too...many, many years ago. I ran one marathon and I have no idea of my time anymore...probably because it was so bad I needed to forget.

Deadwood
09-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Hey Cigar...care to list Ubama's lies?

Let's start with "this will guarantee that unemployment will remain UNDER 8%."

wingrider
09-05-2012, 08:12 PM
"under my plan your electricity cost will necessarily skyrocket"

oh wait we were discussing Obama lies,, and that one is the truth

Deadwood
09-05-2012, 08:13 PM

It demonstrates how desperate the Dems are. We aren't really sure where Obama was born. The book he wrote sys he was born in Kenya and remained on the market for years, but he insists he was born in Hawaii and that's all thrown in the closet of "weirdos".

But I guy gets a 3 instead of a 4 and it's absolute proof positive he's a fraud, liar, scumbag Obama-type slithering misfit.

The Dems can't fight this election on the issues...and so they are trying to make him into a male version of Sarah Palin.

How very, very sad.

Akula
09-05-2012, 08:19 PM
“When there’s a bill that ends up on my desk as president, you the public will have five days to look online and find out what’s in it before I sign it, so that you know what your government’s doing,”

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 08:21 PM
I think i understand the lefts definition of lies. maybe. Obama said these things as a matter of fact yet he has not done it.. THey don't consider that a lie. They consider that George Bush's fault.

wingrider
09-05-2012, 08:38 PM
“When there’s a bill that ends up on my desk as president, you the public will have five days to look online and find out what’s in it before I sign it, so that you know what your government’s doing,” yeah like the average reader is going to be able to read a 2600 page healthcare bill in 5 days.. !!

hanger4
09-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Not only do you accept lies but then have the gall to tell me that more lies represent the truth.

So it was all a conspiracy theory to you and everyone in the House and Senate was in on it ??

BTW that Senate committee was chaired by the left and was a majority of leftist Senators and all wanted to lie to protect Bush.

Are you for real ??

Captain Obvious
09-05-2012, 08:40 PM
yeah like the average reader is going to be able to read a 2600 page healthcare bill in 5 days.. !!

Or Nancy Pelosi even.

Akula
09-05-2012, 08:58 PM
yeah like the average reader is going to be able to read a 2600 page healthcare bill in 5 days.. !!

So..just hurry up and pass it..we'll find out what's in it later...

Tell me again what the urgency was? Why couldn't we have 6 days..or 10 days?..or a month?
They knew that the more people got to see it the more would question it.
ANY bill that takes 2600 pages to define is bullshit and definitely NOT good for the american people.

roadmaster
09-05-2012, 10:04 PM

Wow come on. My sister will tell me things that happened 20 years ago that I don't remember and vise verse. That is reaching isn't it?

Beevee
09-05-2012, 10:43 PM
So it was all a conspiracy theory to you and everyone in the House and Senate was in on it ??

BTW that Senate committee was chaired by the left and was a majority of leftist Senators and all wanted to lie to protect Bush.

Are you for real ??

Indeed I am. Unfortunately, propagandarised Americans are not.

wingrider
09-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Indeed I am. Unfortunately, propagandarised Americans are not. so you are saying that our Congress and senate did not recieve the same intel as the president , and did not vote to invade Iraq based on that intel, and that the President went around congress and by himself violated the constitution and the separation of powers ?? you have much to learn grasshopper

roadmaster
09-06-2012, 12:33 AM
so you are saying that our Congress and senate did not recieve the same intel as the president , and did not vote to invade Iraq based on that intel, and that the President went around congress and by himself violated the constitution and the separation of powers ?? you have much to learn grasshopper

Yes, he does. Bush went to both to get approval.

wingrider
09-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Yes, he does. Bush went to both to get approval. but... but ... BeeVee is under the impression that Bush did it all on his own.. what can I say?

Akula
09-06-2012, 12:47 AM
but... but ... BeeVee is under the impression that Bush did it all on his own.. what can I say?

Canadians are notorious experts on america and american politics...just like the british. :rollseyes:

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 06:44 AM
Now don't leave out New Zealanders! :grin:

Beevee
09-06-2012, 07:42 AM
but... but ... BeeVee is under the impression that Bush did it all on his own.. what can I say?

Speaking for me, are you? Don't like what I write so you make up a term of phrase to suit your own spin on events.

Well, why would I be surprised? That's what Republicans do.

Beevee
09-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Canadians are notorious experts on america and american politics...just like the british. :rollseyes:

Britain? I bet you couldn't point it out on a map without having to search for it first. But it can't be helped. It's that American propaganda that has been rammed down your throat since birth.

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Tch tch, touchy Canadian lefty with too much time on his hands.

LOL

Beevee
09-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Tch tch, touchy Canadian lefty with too much time on his hands.

LOL

Just waiting for my welfare check. It's stupendous living the life of the rich by milking the system. (Sarcasm mode off)

Akula
09-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Britain? I bet you couldn't point it out on a map without having to search for it first. But it can't be helped. It's that American propaganda that has been rammed down your throat since birth.

Sure..sure..whatever you say, son. You're the expert, of course. :rollseyes:

Mister D
09-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Indeed, British and Canadian experts on American politics abound.

Akula
09-06-2012, 08:50 AM

The less they know, the more they like to lecture.

Jealous resentment.

Mister D
09-06-2012, 09:17 AM
The less they know, the more they like to lecture.

Jealous resentment.

What I always found amusing is how they don't seem to be able to grasp that America has led them by the nose since 1945.

Akula
09-06-2012, 09:23 AM
What I always found amusing is how they don't seem to be able to grasp that America has led them by the nose since 1945.

They have no interest in facts or reality.

Their whole mission is to look for or invent any reason at all to make anti american comments.

Jealous resentment mixed with immaturity and need for attention.

Mister D
09-06-2012, 09:43 AM
They have no interest in facts or reality.

Their whole mission is to look for or invent any reason at all to make anti american comments.

Jealous resentment mixed with immaturity and need for attention.

No doubt that their anti-Americanism is superficial at best. They are more like rebellious teenagers whinign to their American daddy.

Beevee
09-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Sure..sure..whatever you say, son. You're the expert, of course. :rollseyes:

As I thought. You don't even have a map. Why would you? America is the only place of interest to you and you are already sitting in it.

Venus
09-06-2012, 10:37 AM
It's rather like another man who got his timings wrong and sent the US into two wars.

tsk, tsk, tsk

be sure to spread the blame around, it wasn't just one man or one party who sent our men and women to war.

Beevee
09-06-2012, 10:37 AM

It is necessary, since not only do you know nothing of world events but very little of your own as well. You should be grateful you know as much as you do, what with the media you have there, always shielding from the facts.

Mister D
09-06-2012, 10:41 AM
As I thought. You don't even have a map. Why would you? America is the only place of interest to you and you are already sitting in it.

In all fairness, your country just isn't relevant. :smiley:

Mister D
09-06-2012, 10:42 AM
It is necessary, since not only do you know nothing of world events but very little of your own as well. You should be grateful you know as much as you do, what with the media you have there, always shielding from the facts.

What world events? What domestic events? Please be specific. :smiley:

Akula
09-06-2012, 10:58 AM

You're funny!
Insecure, arrogant adolescents seeking attention always are....for a few minutes.

Venus
09-06-2012, 11:29 AM

Not the "only" place of interest but the most important place of interest because we are sitting in it.

We are also working in it, living in it, raising our families in it, paying for it and dying in it.

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:06 PM
What world events? What domestic events? Please be specific. :smiley:

I see you know of none. So, it seems I have made my point.

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Not the "only" place of interest but the most important place of interest because we are sitting in it.

We are also working in it, living in it, raising our families in it, paying for it and dying in it.

LOL. Which of your points are the most relevant?

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:10 PM
You're funny!
Insecure, arrogant adolescents seeking attention always are....for a few minutes.

Of course I am insecure. I don't live in 'the greatest country in the world'. I would like to experience it for myself. Will you be my sponsor for a green card?

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:12 PM
tsk, tsk, tsk

be sure to spread the blame around, it wasn't just one man or one party who sent our men and women to war.

Ah! So you acknowledge that your country is belligerent due to the actions of both parties, well, that's progress, I suppose.

Venus
09-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Ah! So you acknowledge that your country is belligerent due to the actions of both parties, well, that's progress, I suppose.

lol

stick around I could always use a good laugh

Venus
09-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Of course I am insecure. I don't live in 'the greatest country in the world'. I would like to experience it for myself. Will you be my sponsor for a green card?

Walk across the border like eveyone else.

Venus
09-06-2012, 12:33 PM
LOL. Which of your points are the most relevant?

To me...all are relevant.

Akula
09-06-2012, 12:34 PM

Sure..come on down..be sure and talk shit when you get here...You'll get a unique opportunity to "experience it" for yourself

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Sure..come on down..be sure and talk shit when you get here...You'll get a unique opportunity to "experience it" for yourself

Then I'll be in good company, won't I?

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:38 PM
lol

stick around I could always use a good laugh

I'm not going anywhere.

It's evident you won't get many laughs from your GOP compatriots since they will soon be experiencing another four years of 'misery'

Cigar
09-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Then I'll be in good company, won't I?

Don't worry, that azz you see running away ... is his best feature. :)

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Walk across the border like eveyone else.

Are you suggesting I enter the US illegally?

You are on a public forum here. The FBI monitor it daily.

If I were you, I would alter that remark somewhat or you might just get a visit from someone you would prefer not to meet.

Venus
09-06-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm not going anywhere.

It's evident you won't get many laughs from your GOP compatriots since they will soon be experiencing another four years of 'misery'

are you another one that, once you go black you never go back?

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:43 PM

Is that a racist remark, or are you just being sweet to me?

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Don't worry, that azz you see running away ... is his best feature. :)

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Venus
09-06-2012, 12:45 PM

If I were you, I would alter that remark somewhat or you might just get a visit from someone you would prefer not to meet.

Are the black helicopters following you?

Venus
09-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Is that a racist remark, or are you just being sweet to me?

Is it? Am I?

Beevee
09-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Is it? Am I?

Well, after cajoling me by claiming that I don't know what I am saying, you appear to be doing the same.

I am already a fool to most, you on the other hand are just making a fool of yourself.

Cigar
09-06-2012, 12:57 PM

Once you find the right fit ... :)

Akula
09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
I am already a fool to most,
How on earth could that possibly be?

Was it something you said, perhaps? An indiscreet remark?..Maybe an insult that slipped out accidentally?

Venus
09-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Once you find the right fit ... :)

lol

it's not the size that matters it's how you use it

Venus
09-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Well, after cajoling me by claiming that I don't know what I am saying, you appear to be doing the same.

I am already a fool to most, you on the other hand are just making a fool of yourself.

shrugs...whatever dude

enjoy the thread

Beevee
09-06-2012, 01:19 PM
How on earth could that possibly be?

Was it something you said, perhaps? An indiscreet remark?..Maybe an insult that slipped out accidentally?

I converse with a number of Americans.

I don't insult people accidentally. Neither am I indiscreet. What you see is what you get.

Beevee
09-06-2012, 01:20 PM
shrugs...whatever dude

enjoy the thread

You have lost interest in it then? But you kept going for quite a while with a fool, didn't you?

Cigar
09-06-2012, 01:21 PM
lol

Yea right ... tell that to shorty :)

Beevee
09-06-2012, 01:21 PM
lol

You don't seem to be receiving much success.

Beevee
09-06-2012, 01:24 PM

How did you know that I was a midget?

Akula
09-06-2012, 02:28 PM
I converse with a number of Americans.

I don't insult people accidentally. Neither am I indiscreet. What you see is what you get.

Ahhh. I see..Well, that DOES tend to explain the reaction you get.

patrickt
09-06-2012, 03:40 PM
When you're caught in a Lie, stop telling lies...unless, of course, you're President Obama, Michelle Obama, Rep. Wasserman-Schultz, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Michael Moore, Ed Schultz, Chris Mathews, or virtually any other left-wing Democrat.

Akula
09-06-2012, 03:55 PM
When you're caught in a Lie, stop telling lies...unless, of course, you're President Obama, Michelle Obama, Rep. Wasserman-Schultz, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Michael Moore, Ed Schultz, Chris Mathews, or virtually any other left-wing Democrat.

Valerie Jarrett
Eric "My People" Holder

Beevee
09-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Ahhh. I see..Well, that DOES tend to explain the reaction you get.

Why? Was I complaining?

Akula
09-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Why? Was I complaining?

You said you knew you were a fool. We were discussing possible reasons why you felt that way.

Beevee
09-06-2012, 06:18 PM
You said you knew you were a fool. We were discussing possible reasons why you felt that way.

There is nothing to discuss. I know what I am. Do you know what you are? Other than the original, bright, all American super duper quality hero first class with 150 medals?

Akula
09-06-2012, 06:25 PM
There is nothing to discuss. I know what I am. Do you know what you are? Other than the original, bright, all American super duper quality hero first class with 150 medals?

Hyperbole, exaggeration and attention seeking nonsense.

Beevee
09-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Hyperbole, exaggeration and attention seeking nonsense.

Are you attempting to convince me that you achieved a grammar level at low school?

Akula
09-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Are you attempting to convince me that you achieved a grammar level at low school?

It's not all that important what you think. You reinforce that every time you post juvenile nonsense.

Peter1469
09-06-2012, 07:20 PM
When you are caught in a lie:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/video-debbie-wasserman-schultz-lies-to-fox-news/article/2507003

Beevee
09-06-2012, 09:21 PM
It's not all that important what you think. You reinforce that every time you post juvenile nonsense.

Then don't respond to it. Why do you?

Akula
09-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Then don't respond to it. Why do you?

Well, you started out talking shit about how much I don't know and how ignorant americans are and the usual jealous foreigner nonsense.

Now you've been exposed as a fool and an anti american agitator.
I guess you're right. There's nothing more I could do to make you look any sillier.

You may now carry on. You're dismissed.

Trinnity
09-06-2012, 09:43 PM
oh, and shall we queue up DWS and her comments about the GOP and Israel???????????????????Oh hell yeah. :sign16:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz caught lying about lying (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/5612-Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-caught-lying-about-lying)

KnownVision
09-07-2012, 08:21 AM

:grin:Yet those nitwit lefties don't say a thing when Ubama states we have '57' states.

KnownVision
09-07-2012, 08:23 AM
What are YOUR times in the marathons YOU'VE run, Cigar?

:grin:Yah Cigar...What was your best time running from a cop? Bet you did good huh?

KnownVision
09-07-2012, 08:28 AM
Well that cuts it...I was going to vote for Romney but because Ryan got the time wrong...well that's just plain wrong and the perfect reason to vote for Obama. he knows exactly how many hours he's spent on the golf course during his presidency.

Cigar, you really need a qualude.

:grin:Yes. On every golf course in all 57 states.

KnownVision
09-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Let's start with "this will guarantee that unemployment will remain UNDER 8%."

:grin:How about his statement "If I don't get this economy straightened out in 3 years I will not run for a second term."

KnownVision
09-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Or Nancy Pelosi even.

:laugh:I bet she still hasn't read it.

KnownVision
09-07-2012, 08:48 AM

:grin:Sorry we have enough loonies here at this time. Smarten up a bit and we will concider it.

KnownVision
09-07-2012, 08:52 AM

:grin:Don't worry dude. Ubama doesn't care about our boarders. Im even sure he will meet you at the boarder maybe even with a helping hand.

KnownVision
09-07-2012, 08:58 AM
Valerie Jarrett
Eric "My People" Holder

:wink:And don't forget Biden. He not only tells lies he even makes an * * * of himself when he does.

patrickt
09-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's lie about Ambassador Oren is old news but in a new article I found the last paragraph the most interesting.

Here's the first paragraph: "CNN’s Don Lemon took on (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2012/09/09/nr-lemon-wasserman-schultz-intv-1.cnn)the unenviable — and apparently impossible — task of trying to wrench a truthful comment out of Debbie Wasserman Schultz last night. Lemon played DWS audio of her comments about Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren, which contradicted her claim that the Washington Examiner’s Phil Klein misquoted her. Even faced with her own recorded words, DWS continued to insist that Klein misquoted her...."

And here's the last paragraph: "Journalists may not be able to get DWS to admit to any inaccurate statements — clearly Lemon gave it a solid try — but how can the media trust anything she says after watching her deny the truth so casually and so often?"

The answer is quite simple. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is a lying shill for President Obama and so is most of the media. They're allies in lies. She's no more likely to quit lying than is Cigar and the media will not quit covering for her.

Venus
09-10-2012, 09:24 AM

That's what she said

Deadwood
09-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's lie about Ambassador Oren is old news but in a new article I found the last paragraph the most interesting.

Here's the first paragraph: "CNN’s Don Lemon took on (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2012/09/09/nr-lemon-wasserman-schultz-intv-1.cnn)the unenviable — and apparently impossible — task of trying to wrench a truthful comment out of Debbie Wasserman Schultz last night. Lemon played DWS audio of her comments about Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren, which contradicted her claim that the Washington Examiner’s Phil Klein misquoted her. Even faced with her own recorded words, DWS continued to insist that Klein misquoted her...."

And here's the last paragraph: "Journalists may not be able to get DWS to admit to any inaccurate statements — clearly Lemon gave it a solid try — but how can the media trust anything she says after watching her deny the truth so casually and so often?"

The answer is quite simple. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is a lying shill for President Obama and so is most of the media. They're allies in lies. She's no more likely to quit lying than is Cigar and the media will not quit covering for her.

I can only agree with Cigar...when caught in a lie, stop lying.

Cigar
09-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Paul Ryan name has officially changed to Paul Lyan :)

truthmatters
10-15-2012, 06:58 AM
I think the man is a sociopath.

there are 4 in every 100 people walking this earth.

patrickt
10-15-2012, 07:52 AM
Cigar and Truthdoesn'tmatter are so depressed they had to resurrect a post from the good ole days, a month ago, to play cutesy. But, let's see a show of hands. How many people believe Rep Nancy Pelosi read Obamacare, that Rep. Harry Reid got that mystery phone call, and President Obama cares about the economy?

Cigar
10-15-2012, 07:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nUDg-O93GU&feature=player_embedded

patrickt
10-15-2012, 08:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nUDg-O93GU&feature=player_embedded

Absolutely amazing, Cigar. A thread on lies and you see fit to run a political ad. Do you see the irony? No comment from you, of course. Just run a video or a cartoon and pretend it means something. It's rather like getting a Bible quotation in an argument with a Jehovah's Witness.

truthmatters
10-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Cigar and Truthdoesn'tmatter are so depressed they had to resurrect a post from the good ole days, a month ago, to play cutesy. But, let's see a show of hands. How many people believe Rep Nancy Pelosi read Obamacare, that Rep. Harry Reid got that mystery phone call, and President Obama cares about the economy?

how many people LIED about there being death panels in the healthcare bill?