PDA

View Full Version : tPF More than 1,200 Clinton emails now deemed classified

Peter1469
01-01-2016, 08:41 AM
Not only that, the State Department (http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/state-dept-to-miss-target-in-clinton-email-release-217255)blew a court ordered deadline to turn more emails over.

The State Department also said on Thursday that it fell short of its court-ordered goal of releasing 43,000 pages of the trove by the end of the year.

“We have worked diligently to come as close to the goal as possible, but with the large number of documents involved and the holiday schedule we have not met the goal this month,” said the agency, which fell about 2,000 pages short of the target.

State's lawyers will likely have to report to a judge next week about its lapse, and the agency said it will drop another batch of emails next week in an attempt to get back on track. All releasable emails are supposed to be made public by Jan. 29.

The trove released on Thursday, which covered periods from 2009 through the beginning of 2013, included messages that showed both Clinton’s frustrations while at State and some lighter moments.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/state-dept-to-miss-target-in-clinton-email-release-217255#ixzz3w036upgd

Several years ago the Justice Department was fined $15M in a court case for missing court discovery deadlines.

hanger4
01-01-2016, 08:54 AM
Clinton initially said that there was no classified material on her server. Later, after a government review discovered some of her emails contained classified information, she said she never sent or received information that was marked classified.

^^^^this is evolving right ?? ^^^^

Bo-4
01-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Clinton initially said that there was no classified material on her server. Later, after a government review discovered some of her emails contained classified information, she said she never sent or received information that was marked classified.

^^^^this is evolving right ?? ^^^^

She didn't receive or send anything deemed classified until after the fact.

But we understand - Ben Ghazi died so you need a new bright shiny object.

;-)

hanger4
01-01-2016, 09:49 AM

;-)

Communications with or about foreign diplomats/government officials are classified automatically. Hillary claimed she was familiar with classification protocol. She lied or is incompetent, your choice.

Bo-4
01-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Communications with or about foreign diplomats/government officials are classified automatically. Hillary claimed she was familiar with classification protocol. She lied or is incompetent, your choice.

:)

http://blogforarizona.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/shiny_objects_shirt.jpg

hanger4
01-01-2016, 11:12 AM

A cartoon a refutation does not make. Tis you Bo-4 doing the distraction.

‘foreign government information.’ The U.S. government defines this as any information, written or spoken, provided in confidence to U.S. officials by their foreign counterparts.

All State Dept. personnel are trained in how to handle this automatically classified material, and Hillary Clinton has loudly declared herself an expert on those policies.

NEXT

Green Arrow
01-01-2016, 11:15 AM

;-)

Can you address the topic like an adult, please?

AeonPax
01-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Not only that, the State Department (http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/state-dept-to-miss-target-in-clinton-email-release-217255)blew a court ordered deadline to turn more emails over. Several years ago the Justice Department was fined $15M in a court case for missing court discovery deadlines.
`
If the Politico report is right, and I have no reason to doubt it, at best, Hillary Clinton was lying through her teeth. This would be a major breech of protocol.....another reason not to vote for her.

My question, is such a breech punishable by law?

Bo-4
01-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Can you address the topic like an adult, please?

I did, by pointing out that the emails were not classified until after the fact. Most adults recognize that, the children fail to point it out.

Look GA, i'm not a Hillary supporter. I think she made a horrendous decision with the private server. I won't vote for her unless Republicans put up a total loon like Cruz or Trump.

But ADULTS got real tired of one Benghazi investigation after the next .. followed by the ultimate current charade by Trey Gowdy after a Republican led panel declared that neither she or the White House had done anything wrong.

Don't vote for her .. don't blame you. But seems like the time is ripe for a fresher topic.

Peter1469
01-01-2016, 11:47 AM

;-)

That demonstrates a lack of understanding of the classification process.

Peter1469
01-01-2016, 11:48 AM

Notice: Thread banned at the request of the thread owner.

Peter1469
01-01-2016, 11:49 AM
`
If the Politico report is right, and I have no reason to doubt it, at best, Hillary Clinton was lying through her teeth. This would be a major breech of protocol.....another reason not to vote for her.

My question, is such a breech punishable by law?

Yes, under the Espionage Act- the least serious part of the act is being really careless with classified material.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Hillary Clinton has obviously lied from the start on this. The administration has been doing their best to cover her. But it doesn't matter. It's all going to be swept under the rug and excused long before Election Day.

It doesn't matter that another person was prosecuted and found guilty for having only one classified email on his private account. He wasn't a liberal looking to be the leader of the free world.

hanger4
01-01-2016, 01:21 PM
I did, by pointing out that the emails were not classified until after the fact. Most adults recognize that, the children fail to point it out.

Look GA, i'm not a Hillary supporter. I think she made a horrendous decision with the private server. I won't vote for her unless Republicans put up a total loon like Cruz or Trump.

But ADULTS got real tired of one Benghazi investigation after the next .. followed by the ultimate current charade by Trey Gowdy after a Republican led panel declared that neither she or the White House had done anything wrong.

Don't vote for her .. don't blame you. But seems like the time is ripe for a fresher topic.
There would not have been "one Benghazi investigation after the next" if HC didn't have have a secret email server. And pointing out some emails were not classified until after the fact is ignoring the fact that some communications are born classified. Which has already been explained to you.

Subdermal
01-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Hillary Clinton has obviously lied from the start on this. The administration has been doing their best to cover her. But it doesn't matter. It's all going to be swept under the rug and excused long before Election Day.

It doesn't matter that another person was prosecuted and found guilty for having only one classified email on his private account. He wasn't a liberal looking to be the leader of the free world.

I would suggest that - even though you believe this - you are not publicly expressing the correct stance: outrage.

Expressing resignation in the face of corruption and graft simply encourages it. You be angry and outspoken regarding the crimes that you believe this shrew perpetrated, and add your voice to the public weight against her, and against protecting her illegal actions.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 03:16 PM
I would suggest that - even though you believe this - you are not publicly expressing the correct stance: outrage.

Expressing resignation in the face of corruption and graft simply encourages it. You be angry and outspoken regarding the crimes that you believe this shrew perpetrated, and add your voice to the public weight against her, and against protecting her illegal actions.

Hillary Clinton has been up to her neck in corruption since her days as First Lady of Arkansas. Why would anyone think it's going to catch up to her now?

zelmo1234
01-01-2016, 03:31 PM

;-)

OK then you are supporting someone for President that does not have the intelligence to know what is classified and what is not classified. So she is not qualified to be President.

Which one is it?

zelmo1234
01-01-2016, 03:32 PM

Let the record show that Bo has been defeated in 4 posts

domer76
01-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Let the record show that Bo has been defeated in 4 posts

Yeah, that's what we're seeing from the thin-skinned. You don't like getting called on your bullshit, so you TB someone. Right down there with "ignore". It's for pussies.

Peter1469
01-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Hillary Clinton has been up to her neck in corruption since her days as First Lady of Arkansas. Why would anyone think it's going to catch up to her now?

Before that. Whitewater and cattle futures.

Peter1469
01-01-2016, 03:41 PM
OK then you are supporting someone for President that does not have the intelligence to know what is classified and what is not classified. So she is not qualified to be President.

Which one is it?

Material can be classified by its nature, not its marking.

domer76
01-01-2016, 03:41 PM

She killed Vince Foster, too.

And Ron Brown

Peter1469
01-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Yeah, that's what we're seeing from the thin-skinned. You don't like getting called on your bullshit, so you TB someone. Right down there with "ignore". It's for pussies.

That is not contribution to the discussion. Start you own thread if you want it populated with nonsense.

Peter1469
01-01-2016, 03:42 PM
She killed Vince Foster, too.

And Ron Brown

That was her husband. :wink:

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 03:50 PM

theres a long list wherever she goes, something very shady takes place

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Material can be classified by its nature, not its marking.

The idea that a Secretary of State needs to have material marked as classified is beyond silly. Any Secretary of State knows what is and should be classified and at what level as its being created.

Her defense has always been either "I don't recall", or "it was not my area of responsibility"

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 03:57 PM
She has a third defense... "It's in the past, what difference does it make at this point"?

The Xl
01-01-2016, 04:21 PM
I laugh at anyone who defends or supports Hillary Clinton. What a joke. She should be in prison.

zelmo1234
01-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Yeah, that's what we're seeing from the thin-skinned. You don't like getting called on your bull$#@!, so you TB someone. Right down there with "ignore". It's for pussies.

So what one do you think that she is? a Liar or incompetent?

Peter1469
01-01-2016, 07:01 PM
both

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 07:28 PM
So what one do you think that she is? a Liar or incompetent?

It takes some kind of incredible talent to to turn a $1,000.00 investment into 100K in the commodities market without ever needing to cover once.

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 07:37 PM
Seeing that she did it once, why didn't she every try it again?

Cigar
01-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Seeing that she did it once, why didn't she every try it again?

I guess this mean you're not Voting for her?

Tahuyaman
01-01-2016, 07:42 PM
I guess this mean you're not Voting for her?

No, but if she can do it again, I may hire her as an investment counselor.

MisterVeritis
01-01-2016, 09:43 PM

;-)
Clinton should be executed. Unmarked top secret materials are still top secret. A cabinet secretary is usually an original classification authority. She is supposed to know. She is a criminal. The federal government must try her and kill her. That would put an end to this nonsense for a couple of generations.