PDA

View Full Version : THIS is nice..

Akula
09-05-2012, 07:25 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL-r9VRfA5JRkU-RaRqz_OHObH-DHElstkcOZISRnB-HclEaY9

Imagine one that said "Don't vote for the negro"?

Or "vote white. It's right"

Captain Obvious
09-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Gotta love the double standard.

And minorities wonder why there is so much racial division in our society.

Goldie Locks
09-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks Ubama for more division of race, class and gender.

Calypso Jones
09-05-2012, 07:28 PM
That is absolutely unfathomable. stunning.

Captain Obvious
09-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Wanna bring yo jobs a-backka?

Den vote for da Crakka!

Akula
09-05-2012, 07:30 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu2KUDPib6ZSEImUpGRfuDVvuA-GllH9m_LdZnBDEp0weDb8yY

Let's avoid any discussion about issues and distract and polarize the people based on race and propaganda.

This country is finished.
Might as well elect him and hasten the downfall..get it over with and re start.
This time let's use the constitution as a basis for founding a country...just sayin

patrickt
09-05-2012, 07:34 PM
We have the most racist administration in 75 years and the Democrats are proud of it.

Akula
09-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Sooner or later...a day of reckoning is coming.
When it does, it'll make the balkans look like a walk in the park.

People are waking up.

Goldie Locks
09-05-2012, 07:38 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu2KUDPib6ZSEImUpGRfuDVvuA-GllH9m_LdZnBDEp0weDb8yY

Let's avoid any discussion about issues and distract and polarize the people based on race and propaganda.

This country is finished.
Might as well elect him and hasten the downfall..get it over with and re start.
This time let's use the constitution as a basis for founding a country...just sayin

Believe me I've thought about that...actually voting for Ubama and hasten the inevitable...but alas I just can't do it. Guess that preservation instinct is still there.

Akula
09-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Believe me I've thought about that...actually voting for Ubama and hasten the inevitable...but alas I just can't do it. Guess that preservation instinct is still there.

Stockpile the necessities, regardless...as you well know.
If he wins there'll be "trouble".

If he loses..there most assuredly WILL be "trouble".

Goldie Locks
09-05-2012, 08:07 PM

Either way...have food, water, cash, silver, gold, guns, ammo

Deadwood
09-05-2012, 08:17 PM

Maybe...

The question is how many of the US allies will go down with the US Ship?

I think Obama and his spending will take everyone down...

Akula
09-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Maybe...

Sure..and enemies of this country will sit back and watch...if this country tears itself apart they won't stand on the sidelines and remain neutral..alliances will be formed..It'll be a mess...
Sooner or later..just like every country in the history of the world..they are all born in blood and they all die in blood...this one will be no different

wingrider
09-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Maybe...

yes.. it is called .. Mutually assured economic destruction

roadmaster
09-05-2012, 11:17 PM

Then let them, they may find out what real trouble is. Race should never be a part in voting for or against a President.

Dispondent
09-05-2012, 11:59 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL-r9VRfA5JRkU-RaRqz_OHObH-DHElstkcOZISRnB-HclEaY9

Imagine one that said "Don't vote for the negro"?

Or "vote white. It's right"
Nothing says free country like the exploitation of white guilt! Bravo!

wingrider
09-06-2012, 12:03 AM
Nothing says free country like the exploitation of white guilt! Bravo!
what white guilt should I have? I have never owned a slave and neither did my father or grandfather, so ergo NO Guilt,, get off that pity party of 150 years,, it won't work on me

Trinnity
09-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Funny, when some troll plays that race card on me, I just laff. They can all just piss off.

Cigar
09-06-2012, 06:43 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Un_fair.jpg

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Do you ever do an honest days work?

Dispondent
09-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Either way...have food, water, cash, silver, gold, guns, ammo
I think you'll be ok with just the guns and ammo, the moocher class will drop their food, silver, and gold at the first sign of trouble and seek the aid of everyone they once hated... Upon the realization the aid they seek is not forthcoming they will simply wither away. Sadly they will likely write poetry of the good old days that will be found by the next crop of losers and it will begin again... My faith in humanity dwindles...

Dispondent
09-06-2012, 07:28 AM
what white guilt should I have? I have never owned a slave and neither did my father or grandfather, so ergo NO Guilt,, get off that pity party of 150 years,, it won't work on me

You should have NONE. Sadly academia continues to push the concept, and fools buy into it. It will likely take another 150 years for society to actually figure it out...

Akula
09-06-2012, 08:53 AM
You should have NONE. Sadly academia continues to push the concept, and fools buy into it. It will likely take another 150 years for society to actually figure it out...

This nation won't be here in 150 years...and the population of the area will be significantly reduced, too.

See "Balkanization".

Agravan
09-06-2012, 10:59 AM
This nation won't be here in 150 years...and the population of the area will be significantly reduced, too.

See "Balkanization".

Hell, y'all come on down to the Republic of Texas. We'll take all good, hardworking conservatives and make a go of it here. We done got some of the major military bases in the country here and Texas would rank as having the 5th largest military in the world if/when we declare independence.
http://rlv.zcache.com/texas_smiley_sticker-p217362826469616982env5v_210.jpg

Akula
09-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Hell, y'all come on down to the Republic of Texas. We'll take all good, hardworking conservatives and make a go of it here. We done got some of the major military bases in the country here and Texas would rank as having the 5th largest military in the world if/when we declare independence.
Louisiana would like to join you..but I think the whole south could fall to the invaders and the "local" criminals and certain "anti white factions". ;)
The Pacific Northwest and areas nearby might be the place to rebuild.

Agravan
09-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Louisiana would like to join you..but I think the whole south could fall to the invaders and the "local" criminals and certain "anti white factions". ;)
The Pacific Northwest and areas nearby might be the place to rebuild.
Give it a couple of years after the collapse. Liberals will die out or learn the realities of life and become more conservative in their outlook.
I'd like to see a liberal colony try to "negotiate" with a roving mob of marauders/criminals. How long do you think they would survive? Ever read the "In The Ashes" series?

Akula
09-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Give it a couple of years after the collapse. Liberals will die out or learn the realities of life and become more conservative in their outlook.
I'd like to see a liberal colony try to "negotiate" with a roving mob of marauders/criminals. How long do you think they would survive? Ever read the "In The Ashes" series?

You're exactly right. Spot on.
The ones that somehow manage to survive....
Let them wonder what happened.... "but I'm not a "racist", they'll say, "I have black friends and I voted for obama. I believe in "diversity" and "multiculturalism"..I'm in favor of "empowering" the black man..I was against voter ID. Why are you doing this to me? "

they'll say...just before the lights go out.

Never heard of that series..I'll look it up.

Agravan
09-06-2012, 01:20 PM
You're exactly right. Spot on.
The ones that somehow manage to survive....
Let them wonder what happened.... "but I'm not a "racist", they'll say, "I have black friends and I voted for obama. I believe in "diversity" and "multiculturalism"..I'm in favor of "empowering" the black man..I was against voter ID. Why are you doing this to me? "

they'll say...just before the lights go out.

Never heard of that series..I'll look it up.

William W. Johnstone is the author.

Akula
09-06-2012, 02:44 PM
William W. Johnstone is the author.

Looks very interesting..but wow..36 books in the series..Is he able to maintain the same...intensity, if you will for the whole series? Which ones did you like best?
You've no doubt read Civil War II by Thomas Chittum?

Agravan
09-06-2012, 02:50 PM
I think he did, some of it starts to get old but there is lots of action.
I have not read that one, I will look for it.

Akula
09-06-2012, 03:33 PM
I think he did, some of it starts to get old but there is lots of action.
I have not read that one, I will look for it.

There's a pdf version available on line..let me know if you can't find it