PDA

View Full Version : How to make wood products out of plastic or something else.

Brett Nortje
01-02-2016, 08:25 AM
We are rapidly cutting down tress to make wood products like paper and building materials. this could be lessened dramatically if we were to make a substitute for, as a start, paper, yes?

To make a material that is cheaper and readily available, it would be plastic, i would suppose. this could be done if we were to follow the rules for graphene, where we fold or combine thin layers of plastic to become a substitute for paper. when we are done with it, we could recycle it, of course, as this will really harm the environment.

Instead of building houses out of wood, like they do in america, we could see it done as cheaply by using this same plastic. he benefits are it will not rot, of course, and will probably be easier to have it sized before hand.

Brett Nortje
01-02-2016, 08:30 AM
We could also use other chemicals to sort out the petroleum in the rivers and lakes. petrol is like plastic, as, plastic is made from petrol, yes? this means we need to dilute the petroleum, and, we can do this by using filters in the rivers. these could be placed up stream, and, could be so fine they would filter out the plastics.

If it were fine enough, say like a micro meter or something in size for the holes, it might take a while to make, but it will be a once off, of course, for each 'river.'

To get the petrol out that is already in there, we could use my sponges from the ocean. these will absorb the petroleum rather quickly, and, then see it rise to the top of the river, inside a dead sponge to be picked up easily.

Captain Obvious
01-02-2016, 09:29 AM
I would readily build a deck out of the 2X4's they make out of old shredded tires but the lumber is too expensive.

Brett Nortje
01-02-2016, 09:53 AM
I would readily build a deck out of the 2X4's they make out of old shredded tires but the lumber is too expensive.

With scarcity will come inflation.

Peter1469
01-02-2016, 01:54 PM
18th century chemical engineering has your answers. Alcohol can be turned into anything oil can be made into including replacement for plastic and wood in construction.