PDA

View Full Version : Priest beats up two women in parking spat

Carygrant
09-06-2012, 01:32 AM
This is the type of violence I must admit makes me giggle .
Let's put aside all the correct thoughts about not beating up anybody , regardless of almost any provocation , turning the cheek , ignoring extremist Republicans etc . This has all the ingredients of a classic caper .
Thirty something years old priest sets upon two women in their sixties over a parking issue . What a cracker !
Imagine the scene if the guy was in full dress uniform .
What should spectators do ? Surely this is a stunt , most presumably said .
Is it an OAP re - enactment of the Pussy riot , from others ?

No it is a priest who has lost it , possibly could be worse for wear , beating up two old dears .
Much better than black on white and black on black American violence which some people here use as a substitute for daily bread .

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/priest-beat-2-elderly-women-in-fight-for-parking-spot/467712.html

The most revealing aspect is the alleged remark made by the priest to the two old dears ,
Along the lines of , "The police won't touch me " .
That's how it is in Russia . There has always been heavy Secret Police infiltration into the Russian Orthodox Church but recently Putrid has further shored up his defences with the enemy ( the public) by becoming most extremely pally with the Church , with "God knows" what sorts of bribes and inducements .

wingrider
09-06-2012, 01:36 AM
it is russia... what can anyone say?

shaarona
09-06-2012, 05:51 AM
This is the type of violence I must admit makes me giggle .
Let's put aside all the correct thoughts about not beating up anybody , regardless of almost any provocation , turning the cheek , ignoring extremist Republicans etc . This has all the ingredients of a classic caper .
Thirty something years old priest sets upon two women in their sixties over a parking issue . What a cracker !
Imagine the scene if the guy was in full dress uniform .
What should spectators do ? Surely this is a stunt , most presumably said .
Is it an OAP re - enactment of the Pussy riot , from others ?

No it is a priest who has lost it , possibly could be worse for wear , beating up two old dears .
Much better than black on white and black on black American violence which some people here use as a substitute for daily bread .

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/priest-beat-2-elderly-women-in-fight-for-parking-spot/467712.html

The most revealing aspect is the alleged remark made by the priest to the two old dears ,
Along the lines of , "The police won't touch me " .
That's how it is in Russia . There has always been heavy Secret Police infiltration into the Russian Orthodox Church but recently Putrid has further shored up his defences with the enemy ( the public) by becoming most extremely pally with the Church , with "God knows" what sorts of bribes and inducements .

Priceless.... good morning!