PDA

View Full Version : This is the 2012 Democratic Party-Boo God!!!

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 08:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09cEwnivdr0&feature=player_embedded

Loudly booing the reinstatement of "God" and Jerusalem as Israel's capital into the Democratic platform.

This is your democratic party who boo's Christianity but embraces Islam.

Mister D
09-06-2012, 08:21 AM
That was a pretty bad moment. I'm sure conservativges will make political hay out of it.

I think Clinton's remarks about regarding the Bushes were classy.

Cigar
09-06-2012, 08:24 AM
The Good is; no Old White Clergyman were Fucking young Boys.

Mister D
09-06-2012, 08:36 AM
The Good is; no Old White Clergyman were Fucking young Boys.

Purging the seminaries of homosexuals should be a top priority but that won't go over well at the convention. Oh, BTW, you know the RCC is pretty liberal on economic issues, right?

Shoot the Goose
09-06-2012, 08:39 AM
That was a pretty bad moment. I'm sure conservativges will make political hay out of it.

I think Clinton's remarks about regarding the Bushes were classy.

Bill was always smart enough to not burn his bridges.

Unlike Obama, who is an inept haphazard partisan punk.

Mister D
09-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Bill was always smart enough to not burn his bridges.

Unlike Obama, who is an inept haphazard partisan punk.

He's a savvy politician but I think that was genuine.

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Anyone who could listen/watch that and think that two thirds voted yes is nuts. The vote was clearly railroaded.

Democrat "democracy" in action.

I'm beginning to feel embarassed for Cigar and the rest of the ObamaClones. What a sorry spectacle this is. I can't believe I was actually a member of this party for more than half my life. JFK must be rolling over in his grave.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Guess the threat of losing votes forced them to put it back in....LOL...how transparent.
I hope they realize how desperate this makes them look.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 08:57 AM
The video just got censored.

Have you got a link to the censored one?

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 09:00 AM
It ran on the second try. First time, it crashed my browser. I've edited my post above.

Really, Cigar, I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Not only because you are going to pay a sh** load of taxes to support my Medicare and SS only to be left holding the bag, but because you are so far gone intellectually and spiritually that you could support an organization like today's Democratic Party. Sad, very sad.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 09:05 AM
They reinstated God, but then they got booed...That pretty much sums up the democrat party. Agree MC, the vote was clearly to not reinstate God.

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 09:06 AM
In fairness, I think the booing was because the delegates knew that the vote was falsified and railroaded.

But clearly the motion did not carry by anything approaching two thirds.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 09:07 AM
This is another one of those moments that the people will not forget just like the "You didn't build this" comment.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 09:08 AM
In fairness, I think the booing was because the delegates knew that the vote was falsified and railroaded.

Right, which means they don't want God reinstated in the platform...says it all.

Mister D
09-06-2012, 09:09 AM

Sounded pretty even to me. Felt bad for the guy speaking at the time.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Flip flop....they were against God, before they were for him.
They took God out and they got caught. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Cigar
09-06-2012, 09:12 AM
John Adams: “The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.” (Treaty of Tripoli, 1797)

Thomas Jefferson: “Christianity neither is, nor ever was, a part of the common law.” (Letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814)

James Madison: “The civil government … functions with complete success … by the total separation of the Church from the State.” (Writings, 8:432, 1819)

George Washington: “If I could conceive that the general government might ever be so administered as to render the liberty of conscience insecure, I beg you will be persuaded, that no one would be more zealous than myself to establish effectual barriers against the horrors of spiritual tyranny, and every species of religious persecution.” (Letter to the United Baptist Chamber of Virginia, May 1789)

You can find a multitude of similar quotes from these men and most others who signed the Declaration of Independence and/or formulated the United States Constitution. These are hardly the words of men who believed that America should be a Christian nation governed by the Bible, as a disturbingly growing number of Republicans like to claim.

~ Source - Daily Kos -True Facts Guaranteed to Short-Circuit Republican Brains (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/04/1127663/-Ten-True-Facts-Guaranteed-to-Short-Circuit-Republican-Brains)

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Sounded pretty even to me. Felt bad for the guy speaking at the time.

I would feel bad for him too, if I knew he was not siding with the booing group. See, he was forced to make sure that God was put back in. Afraid of losing the Christian and Jewish vote.

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 09:15 AM
So Cigar, are you telling us your Messiah erred in forcing the references back into the platform, to the point of deliberately falsifying the voice vote?

:grin:

Mister D
09-06-2012, 09:15 AM
I would feel bad for him too, if I knew he was not siding with the booing group. See, he was forced to make sure that God was put back in. Afraid of losing the Christian and Jewish vote.

No doubt it was grossly political. It was just such an awkward moment.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 09:22 AM
So Cigar, are you telling us your Messiah erred in forcing the references back into the platform, to the point of deliberately falsifying the voice vote?

:grin:

The beginning of the voter fraud.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 09:29 AM
John Adams: “The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.” (Treaty of Tripoli, 1797)

Thomas Jefferson: “Christianity neither is, nor ever was, a part of the common law.” (Letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814)

James Madison: “The civil government … functions with complete success … by the total separation of the Church from the State.” (Writings, 8:432, 1819)

George Washington: “If I could conceive that the general government might ever be so administered as to render the liberty of conscience insecure, I beg you will be persuaded, that no one would be more zealous than myself to establish effectual barriers against the horrors of spiritual tyranny, and every species of religious persecution.” (Letter to the United Baptist Chamber of Virginia, May 1789)

You can find a multitude of similar quotes from these men and most others who signed the Declaration of Independence and/or formulated the United States Constitution. These are hardly the words of men who believed that America should be a Christian nation governed by the Bible, as a disturbingly growing number of Republicans like to claim.

~ Source - Daily Kos -True Facts Guaranteed to Short-Circuit Republican Brains (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/04/1127663/-Ten-True-Facts-Guaranteed-to-Short-Circuit-Republican-Brains)

God is mentioned in our pledge, on our money, Year of the Lord in the Constitution, in our courts, affirm with the bible, they pray in congress, Ubama say's he prays, who do you think he prays to???

Can't believe you could even defend this.

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Naw, just business as usual for Democrats.

BTW, did anyone else notice this? First the Obama campaign said that he knew about the Platform before it came to the floor. Then, after the sh**storm started, they claimed he didn't know about it and the next thing we know, he's forcing through a change even though clearly half the house didn't support it.

Here's what I think happened. He knew about it alright, just like he knew about his bio claiming Kenyan birth, and he agreed with it. When it became clear he'd handed the opposition a fat plum to hit him over the head with it, all the sudden he didn't know about it and then he forced a change to try and negate the error. However, he miscalculated on that too and had to falsify the vote to get the change through.

So we are to believe that a presidential candidate didn't know what was in his party program?

And BTW, did you notice that this is the same guy who practiced voter fraud against Hillary Clinton in 2008 and now practiced it again in front of everyone at the convention?

You can't make this sh** up.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Naw, just business as usual for Democrats.

BTW, did anyone else notice this? First the Obama campaign said that he knew about the Platform before it came to the floor. Then, after the sh**storm started, they claimed he didn't know about it and the next thing we know, he's forcing through a change even though clearly half the house didn't support it.

Here's what I think happened. He knew about it alright, just like he knew about his bio claiming Kenyan birth, and he agreed with it. When it became clear he'd handed the opposition a fat plum to hit him over the head with it, all the sudden he didn't know about it and then he forced a change to try and negate the error. However, he miscalculated on that too and had to falsify the vote to get the change through.

So we are to believe that a presidential candidate didn't know what was in his party program?

And BTW, did you notice that this is the same guy who practiced voter fraud against Hillary Clinton in 2008 and now practiced it again in front of everyone at the convention?

You can't make this sh** up.

Yes, I read that too. Like I said they only reinstated it because they got caught. They wanted God out until they thought they might lose votes. Perfectly understandable why they want God out of a platform that is for killing babies and gay marriage, because they know that is not the stance God would take.