PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Question on Pro-Life

Cigar
09-06-2012, 09:35 AM
If a Big Black Scary Gang Banger from Chicago raped a Female Pro-Liver and got her pregnant, should that Pro-Lifer carry that child to term?

YES or NO

Simple question, one word answer.

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Her call. Not yours, not mine, not government's. Hers.

Cigar
09-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Her call. Not yours, not mine, not government's. Hers.

So ... why is the Republican Party spending so much time on it?

keymanjim
09-06-2012, 09:57 AM
If a Big Black Scary Gang Banger from Chicago raped a Female Pro-Liver and got her pregnant, should that Pro-Lifer carry that child to term?

YES or NO

I hate liver. But, that's my personal opinion.

Cigar
09-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Can't "live" without one :)

Calypso Jones
09-06-2012, 10:39 AM

maybe because Stephanopoulous made this a bogus issue back during the debates? Dont worry, you guys will not have to give up killing your unborn if that makes you happy. No president can overturn that and it is unlikely that our sorry SC will do it either. The main thing IS, THE federal gov't should not be paying for it with tax payer money that people who oppose the idea of paying for it provide the gov't.

So. keep killing your unborn. I'm not paying for it. That is not right. I know that determining right from wrong is not the left's strong point so this is no doubt falling on uncomprehending ears.

And really. Isn't this the only issue that the dems can hold onto one issue voting women with? I think so.

Chris
09-06-2012, 10:44 AM

Ah, so you're not interested in discussing the rights of the unborn, this was just another trolling gotcha thread.

Calypso Jones
09-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Ah, so you're not interested in discussing the rights of the unborn, this was just another trolling gotcha thread.

there's nothing to discuss. They don't believe its a life. They have no qualms killing their own.

Cigar
09-06-2012, 10:52 AM

So I suppose if someone raped a woman in your family, we know exactly what you would do.

Cigar
09-06-2012, 10:53 AM
there's nothing to discuss. They don't believe its a life. They have no qualms killing their own.

How many Executions are you lobbying against?

Calypso Jones
09-06-2012, 10:55 AM
So I suppose if someone raped a woman in your family, we know exactly what you would do.

So apparently you would browbeat your female relative rape victim into immediately killing anything that may have been left behind. Well fine. Seeing as mostly it doesn't happen and if you want her to go thru the RU86 or whatever, forced abortion thing the day after, fine. It's impossible at that point to determine if there is a pregnancy or not. So fine. whatever if it makes you happy. But your same relative. Would you still be browbeating her into an abortion at 3 months? 7 months? When is it not your business and HERS ALONE?

Calypso Jones
09-06-2012, 10:57 AM

i'm fine with executions because see...i can make the distinction between an INNOCENT and a murderer. Do you think that the unborn possess concealed weapons and you must take them out before the exit the birth canal?

patrickt
09-06-2012, 11:22 AM

YES or NO

A question from the racists.

Calypso Jones
09-06-2012, 11:29 AM

YES or NO

you answer. ONE WORD ANSWER.

Chris
09-06-2012, 11:41 AM

Why do you make that assumption? ...Assuming you're actually interested in discussion here.

Cigar
09-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Why do you make that assumption? ...Assuming you're actually interested in discussion here.

Assumptions; that's what we all do here on this forum everyday.

Chris
09-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Assumptions; that's what we all do here on this forum everyday.

I asked why you make that assumption.

Mainecoons
09-06-2012, 01:15 PM

All of them. Who would be dumb enough to trust government "justice" with anyone's life except a government lover like yourself?

Calypso Jones
09-06-2012, 05:37 PM
you answer. ONE WORD ANSWER.

WHAT? No answer? How very very telling.

Goldie Locks
09-06-2012, 05:40 PM

YES or NO

What's wrong with her liver???

Chris
09-06-2012, 06:00 PM
And now for the rest cof the story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwejQBIyjow&feature=player_embedded#!

Trinnity
09-07-2012, 07:56 AM
I like liver. :hello: