PDA

View Full Version : Black ISIS shooter used stolen police weapon to shoot white cop

Mac-7
01-08-2016, 02:32 PM
I know the beautiful people will have a fit that i mentioned race but race and islam are at the center of this story.

notice the shooter used a stolen gun

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philadelphia-officer-shot-3-times-attempted-murder-article-1.2489799?appalla

Cigar
01-08-2016, 02:36 PM
:laugh: I had a feeling my watch was a little off.

Mac-7
01-08-2016, 02:37 PM
:laugh: I had a feeling my watch was a little off.

A Timex that you found in a dumpster?

Cigar
01-08-2016, 02:41 PM
Hey @Mac-7 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1014) I'm going to let you in on a Little Secret ... even Malcolm X learned more than you. :laugh:

During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept in the same bed (or on the same rug)--while praying to the same God--with fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And in the words and in the actions in the deeds of the 'white' Muslims, I felt the same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan, and Ghana.

http://www.malcolm-x.org/docs/let_mecca.htm

texan
01-08-2016, 03:20 PM
You referring to the violent criminal M X?

What is Malcolm X best known for?

When twenty-one, he was sentenced to prison for burglary and there encountered the teachings of Elijah Muhammad, leader of the Lost-Found Nation of Islam, popularly known as the Black Muslims. Muhammad's thesis that the white man is the devil with whom blacks cannot live had a strong impact on Malcolm.

Why did Malcolm x go to jail?

Malcolm X was effectively orphaned early in life. His father was killed when he was six and his mother was placed in a mental hospital when he was thirteen, after which he lived in a series of foster homes. In 1946, at age 20, he went to prison for larceny and breaking and entering.

I will go out on a limb and say you are smarter Mac.

Mac-7
01-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Hey @Mac-7 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1014) I'm going to let you in on a Little Secret ... even Malcolm X learned more than you. :laugh:

This muslim wacko didnt have blue eyes.

Beevee
01-08-2016, 03:26 PM
I know the beautiful people will have a fit that i mentioned race but race and islam are at the center of this story.

notice the shooter used a stolen gun

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philadelphia-officer-shot-3-times-attempted-murder-article-1.2489799?appalla

It couldn't be an American national who did this, could it?

Cigar
01-08-2016, 03:26 PM
You referring to the violent criminal M X?

What is Malcolm X best known for?

When twenty-one, he was sentenced to prison for burglary and there encountered the teachings of Elijah Muhammad, leader of the Lost-Found Nation of Islam, popularly known as the Black Muslims. Muhammad's thesis that the white man is the devil with whom blacks cannot live had a strong impact on Malcolm.

Why did Malcolm x go to jail?

Malcolm X was effectively orphaned early in life. His father was killed when he was six and his mother was placed in a mental hospital when he was thirteen, after which he lived in a series of foster homes. In 1946, at age 20, he went to prison for larceny and breaking and entering.

I will go out on a limb and say you are smarter Mac.

Yes Mac he was a really scary violent Black Muslin :laugh:

Cigar
01-08-2016, 03:27 PM
This muslim wacko didnt have blue eyes.

Well of course not, did he shoot himself?

Mac-7
01-08-2016, 03:30 PM
It couldn't be an American national who did this, could it?

That appears to be so.

Do you think we owe foreign muslim terrorists the same access to kill us that American citizens have?

Mac-7
01-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Yes Mac he was a really scary violent Black Muslin :laugh:

Malcolm the X was murdered by other violent black muslims wasnt he?

Beevee
01-08-2016, 03:37 PM
That appears to be so.

Do you think we owe foreign muslim terrorists the same access to kill us that American citizens have?

It seems to me with US gun policies that everyone can kill everyone else, irrespective of the circumstances.

MisterVeritis
01-08-2016, 03:38 PM
It seems to me with US gun policies that everyone can kill everyone else, irrespective of the circumstances.
I am sure it must seem like that to you.

Mac-7
01-08-2016, 04:04 PM

Muslims not born here cant kill anyone in America unless obumer lets them come here

Beevee
01-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Muslims not born here cant kill anyone in America unless obumer lets them come here

Well, that's good logic.

The muslims permitted in by previous Republican administrations don't count, I suppose? Especially those arriving by plane.

Private Pickle
01-08-2016, 04:45 PM

That black on black violence will get us every time.

Mac-7
01-09-2016, 06:56 AM
The muslims permitted in by previous Republican administrations don't count, I suppose? Especially those arriving by plane.

They do count.

bush was equally stupid to allow muslims into the country

but i am not proposing to deport muslims who are already here unless they or close family members are involved in terrorism.

what obumer and canadians like you are demanding that we bring in more muslims and give them a chance to kill us and that is not acceptable.

zelmo1234
01-09-2016, 07:15 AM

Maybe we should have a law that says you can't steal firearms? Wait? Never mind.

Peter1469
01-09-2016, 07:21 AM
To correct the OP. The guy was not an "ISIL shooter" he was some jackass who saw something bright and shinny on the Internet and took action. He was an untrained self-radicalized loser.

Mac-7
01-09-2016, 07:23 AM
To correct the OP. The guy was not an "ISIL shooter" he was some jackass who saw something bright and shinny on the Internet and took action. He was an untrained self-radicalized loser.

He claims alligence to ISIS.

Thats good enough for me

Peter1469
01-09-2016, 07:29 AM
He claims alligence to ISIS.

Thats good enough for me

I understand that is good enough for you.

I was clearing things up for bright people.

Mac-7
01-09-2016, 08:17 AM

No need to be insulting.

The guy says he did it for ISIS but thats not good enough for you?

Peter1469
01-09-2016, 08:21 AM
No need to be insulting.

The guy says he did it for ISIS but thats not good enough for you?

I meant no insult. I am providing an explanation.

This guy was self radicalized. If anyone thinks he is a trained terrorist they are mistaken. When you toss "ISIL terrorist" around you are unwittingly misleading people.

Mac-7
01-09-2016, 08:28 AM
I meant no insult. I am providing an explanation.

This guy was self radicalized. If anyone thinks he is a trained terrorist they are mistaken. When you toss "ISIL terrorist" around you are unwittingly misleading people.

Of course you intended an insult.

but no matter.

it does not take formal training to murder innocent people.

ISIS is summoning muslims to kill and he sure tried to answer the call.

Peter1469
01-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Of course you intended an insult.

but no matter.

it does not take formal training to murder innocent people.

ISIS is summoning muslims to kill and he sure tried to answer the call.

Just use correct terminology if possible.

MisterVeritis
01-09-2016, 11:32 AM

It is good enough for me too. I know I am a bright person.

Kurmugeon
01-11-2016, 08:48 PM

So, a person cannot be a NAZIS unless they go to Germany to get swastika tatoos?

A person, who just blew up an airport, cannot be a Radical Greenie Bomber, unless he lives in Ted's Shack and refuses toilet paper?

A person who just cut the throat of a white-girl, chanting "Black-Lives-Matter" over and over and over, cannot be a REAL BLM member unless he's wearing official BLM merchandise underwear?

I don't get the logic here...

-

del
01-11-2016, 08:51 PM
So, a person cannot be a NAZIS unless they go to Germany to get swastika tatoos?

A person, who just blew up an airport, cannot be a Radical Greenie Bomber, unless he lives in Ted's Shack and refuses toilet paper?

A person who just cut the throat of a white-girl, chanting "Black-Lives-Matter" over and over and over, cannot be a REAL BLM member unless he's wearing official BLM merchandise underwear?

I don't get the logic here...

-

it's ebola; it makes one illogical

Cigar
01-11-2016, 08:55 PM

There's a couple Dead Kennedy's that may have an issue with Violent White's

Common
01-11-2016, 08:58 PM
People dont realize the danger of carrying a gun when you can only use it under restricted circumstances. Police Lose fights and subsequently more now than ever before because Police are smaller and less capable. Simple, if the cop loses the fight he/she loses her gun. Thats why shooting first is in your best interest

texan
01-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Malcom X was a thug.

The Philly guy is another terrorist cell we don't need to worry about, that is under control and not a danger.

Thanks Obama, since you have opened your mouth we have been attacked twice on the homeland.

Mac-7
01-12-2016, 07:18 AM

Meaning that America owes black muslims the right to kill two US presidents under a new form of affirmative action?

Cigar
01-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Meaning that America owes black muslims the right to kill two US presidents under a new form of affirmative action?

:rollseyes: Yes

Mac-7
01-12-2016, 02:22 PM
:rollseyes: Yes

At least unlike the non partisans here you know what you want.

exotix
01-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Less Govt. More Guns.

Mac-7
01-13-2016, 08:16 AM
Less Govt. More Guns.

Not more guns for convicted felon obumer voters in the hood.

Take guns away from illegal gun owners not law abiding citizens.

Cigar
01-13-2016, 08:30 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003284877/5636773846_HalloweenBoo_answer_2_xlarge.png

Mac-7
01-13-2016, 08:32 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003284877/5636773846_HalloweenBoo_answer_2_xlarge.png

You want convicted felons to have guns?

Cigar
01-13-2016, 08:36 AM
You want convicted felons to have guns?

No I want Cops to take better care of their own weapons and not allow convicted felons to take them. :rollseyes:

Matty
01-13-2016, 08:39 AM

Sirhan Sirhan was a Palestinian

Mac-7
01-13-2016, 08:39 AM
No I want Cops to take better care of their own weapons and not allow convicted felons to take them. :rollseyes:

Thats sensible.

But obumers black brother was picked up with an illegal gun 2 years ago and released back on the street by bleeding heart liberals when he should have gone to jail for at least 5 years.

Mac-7
01-13-2016, 08:40 AM
Sirhan Sirhan was a Palestinian

Oops.

you just taught cigar an embarrassing fact he did not know.

MisterVeritis
01-13-2016, 10:32 AM
Lee Harvey Oswald was a liberal, a Progressive, a Marxist, a communist. He was a member of the violent Left. Which side of the political spectrum are you on Cigar?