PDA

View Full Version : didn't know this room existed.

Rebel Son
01-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Sure it's been debated time after time but, I think the Roswell story a complete fabrication on both sides. It was NOT a weather balloon, and it was not an Alien IMO. Farther studies of craft way back in the 1800s are a different story. Why would somebody in 18 something even think of making a story up of a space craft. They would be ridiculed to no end,,,,,,,wait. That is modern day that people would denounce them and laugh about something. Nobody back then would even question that they saw something.

Time was when your word meant something, not so today. Pilots get fired for even saying they saw something now days, doesn't leave much credence to speak up, does it?

Things like the Nazca Lines intrigue me, although I think they made them for their gods not so much for Aliens. You would look up for gods after all and make something for them to see. But how did they make them so perfect? Strange I think.

Puma Pumku is extremely odd with the cuts on stones. Perfect in every way, is it a lost art and craft or something else? Many questions, no answers. I'll look back at the threads here to see what others think.

Crepitus
01-10-2016, 08:10 PM
.didn't know this room existed
That's because it doesn't, until you are ready.

Peter1469
01-10-2016, 08:11 PM
I want to believe.... :smiley:

Dr. Who
01-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Logically it would be a massive waste of real estate if we were the only beings in the universe. Whether you believe in evolution or creationism, it doesn't make sense that no life evolved anywhere else, or alternatively if you are creationist, why God would create such an enormous universe and only populate one planet out of millions.

iustitia
01-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Things like the Nazca Lines intrigue me, although I think they made them for their gods not so much for Aliens. You would look up for gods after all and make something for them to see. But how did they make them so perfect? Strange I think.

Puma Pumku is extremely odd with the cuts on stones. Perfect in every way, is it a lost art and craft or something else? Many questions, no answers. I'll look back at the threads here to see what others think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

Puma Pumku @ 3:38
Nazca Lines @ 1:13:10

Rebel Son
01-11-2016, 11:03 AM
Logically it would be a massive waste of real estate if we were the only beings in the universe. Whether you believe in evolution or creationism, it doesn't make sense that no life evolved anywhere else, or alternatively if you are creationist, why God would create such an enormous universe and only populate one planet out of millions.

Agreed, to think we are the only intelligent life anywhere would be rather narcissistic I think. The creationist and evolutionist are not so far removed from each other IMO. Arguable facts basically come from the bible written by man and also edited by man, referring to books like Enoch that were chosen not to be included. Whether or not there is an ancient alien presence can't really be wrong. Be that the god from the bible or an alien so far advanced that it is god like to us. Both the same in my estimation, the argument comes from the soul aspect of the bible believers. Not sure I can grasp that one although it would depend on how far advanced the alien was. IDK

Personally I believe we have been visited by advanced aliens at some point in our past and I think it viable that they did advance our culture. Could be by dna manipulation or other means that we could not even begin to understand at this point in our development.

Understanding dark matter would be a start I think and why it works like a reverse rubber band in theory, or that's my understanding of it anyway. The other is that there is no way that all ufo sightings can be explained away, some, even most but not all. I'm sort of on the fence about abduction cases however, if you can believe some who swear they have taken strange objects out of some of those who claim to have been abducted, possibly. Lots of questions, so few answers. :)

Dr. Who
01-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Agreed, to think we are the only intelligent life anywhere would be rather narcissistic I think. The creationist and evolutionist are not so far removed from each other IMO. Arguable facts basically come from the bible written by man and also edited by man, referring to books like Enoch that were chosen not to be included. Whether or not there is an ancient alien presence can't really be wrong. Be that the god from the bible or an alien so far advanced that it is god like to us. Both the same in my estimation, the argument comes from the soul aspect of the bible believers. Not sure I can grasp that one although it would depend on how far advanced the alien was. IDK

Personally I believe we have been visited by advanced aliens at some point in our past and I think it viable that they did advance our culture. Could be by dna manipulation or other means that we could not even begin to understand at this point in our development.

Understanding dark matter would be a start I think and why it works like a reverse rubber band in theory, or that's my understanding of it anyway. The other is that there is no way that all ufo sightings can be explained away, some, even most but not all. I'm sort of on the fence about abduction cases however, if you can believe some who swear they have taken strange objects out of some of those who claim to have been abducted, possibly. Lots of questions, so few answers. :)
As I am not a creationist, I would offer this with regard to your remark about altered dna. My pet theory for the lack of a missing link is alien genetic intervention.

Peter1469
01-11-2016, 10:15 PM
As I am not a creationist, I would offer this with regard to your remark about altered dna. My pet theory for the lack of a missing link is alien genetic intervention.

There could be both god and alien intervention.

Dr. Who
01-11-2016, 11:04 PM
Could be.

sachem
01-12-2016, 12:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng4Zbr6AeOQ&list=PLCaYobZ79uQo5cbZYWlcei3s D44BzTqcX

Rebel Son
01-12-2016, 01:12 PM

Yes, but that would be the same really. Unless god and the alien know each other, :) Now that would be a story.

Peter1469
01-12-2016, 03:46 PM
The new X-Files should be starting in a week or so.