PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Segment Saturday Morning on The Oath Keepers who came to Ferguson

Cigar
01-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Who are the Oath Keepers?

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/watch/who-are-the-oath-keepers--599079491889

This was truly an enlightening segment on The Melissa Harris Perry show Saturday Morning where she had two of the Oath Keepers, one White and yes, one Black, who discounted all the myths about why they were actually in Ferguson and WHO's Rights they were protecting.

I know this will be really hard for some people to watch, and therefore we all know the usual Political Forum suspects will criticize and deny the story first before even watching it.

A) I learned that the Oath Keepers in Ferguson where NOT all White
B) I learned that the Oath Keepers where advocating for the Ferguson Citizen to carry Weapons
C) I learned that the Oath Keepers where also watching the Ferguson Cops and National Guard representatives who where NOT there to advocate for peaceful protesting.
D) Ferguson Citizens have the right to Open Carry

They said there were (4), not (2) dynamics involved in Ferguson ...

1) Good Citizens who where peacefully protesting
2) Criminals embedded in the peaceful protestors
3) Good Law Enforcement Officials trying to do their Job in keeping the peace
4) Bad Law Enforcement Officials trying to Antagonize the Protesters

:happy1:

Archer0915
01-11-2016, 08:31 AM
Who are the Oath Keepers?

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/watch/who-are-the-oath-keepers--599079491889

This was truly an enlightening segment on The Melissa Harris Perry show Saturday Morning where she had two of the Oath Keepers, one White and yes, one Black, who discounted all the myths about why they were actually in Ferguson and WHO's Rights they were protecting.

I know this will be really hard for some people to watch, and therefore we all know the usual Political Forum suspects will criticize and deny the story first before even watching it.

A) I learned that the Oath Keepers in Ferguson where NOT all White
B) I learned that the Oath Keepers where advocating for the Ferguson Citizen to carry Weapons
C) I learned that the Oath Keepers where also watching the Ferguson Cops and National Guard representatives who where NOT there to advocate for peaceful protesting.
D) Ferguson Citizens have the right to Open Carry

They said there were (4), not (2) dynamics involved in Ferguson ...

1) Good Citizens who where peacefully protesting
2) Criminals embedded in the peaceful protestors
3) Good Law Enforcement Officials trying to do their Job in keeping the peace
4) Bad Law Enforcement Officials trying to Antagonize the Protesters

:happy1:

Well played Cigar

Safety
01-11-2016, 08:33 AM
I think Ethereal has already enlightened the forum on who the Oath Keepers are and why they were there. Good to have you on board with the movement.

Cigar
01-11-2016, 08:41 AM
I think @Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870) has already enlightened the forum on who the Oath Keepers are and why they were there. Good to have you on board with the movement.

I was NEVER once against anyone's movement ...

What I'm against, is why are some people allowed to have a Movement and others Not!
What I'm against, is why are some people cheered while ARMED and PROTESTING and others to be UN-ARMED and criticized for protesting.

Yes I'm on board for Equality in Protesting ... how about you ... are you on board?

Safety
01-11-2016, 08:44 AM

What I'm against, is why are some people allowed to have a Movement and others Not!
What I'm against, is why are some people cheered while ARMED and PROTESTING and others to be UN-ARMED and criticized for protesting.

Yes I'm on board for Equality in Protesting ... how about you ... are you on board?

You already know the answer to your first couple of statements. And yes, I am on board.

Archer0915
01-11-2016, 08:45 AM

Yes equality! White college fund! Congressional White Caucus! WLM!

Cigar
01-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Yes equality! White college fund! Congressional White Caucus! WLM!

Are you saying there's not enough representation White People in both Colleges and Congress? If so, who are the people preventing you from starting your own White College Fund or White Caucus? Is there anyone preventing you from starting a White Lives Matter Movement?

Tell us, exactly what is stopping you from Logging-Off The Political Forum and starting this "today"?

Cigar
01-11-2016, 08:55 AM
You already know the answer to your first couple of statements. And yes, I am on board.

Just commenting on your Good to be On Board statement

Archer0915
01-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Are you saying there's not enough representation White People in both Colleges and Congress? If so, who are the people preventing you from starting your own White College Fund or White Caucus? Is there anyone preventing you from starting a White Lives Matter Movement?

Tell us, exactly what is stopping you from Logging-Off The Political Forum and starting this "today"?

Thank you Cigar that is all I wanted to hear. You are becoming more moderate.

Cigar
01-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Thank you @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) that is all I wanted to hear. You are becoming more moderate.

I was never radical :laugh: ... just combative :wink:

zelmo1234
01-11-2016, 11:34 PM

I think that you are right. next time the BLM wants to have a protest they should get a bunch of guns and go take over an empty federal building at least 20 miles from anyone they could harm.

If they do this and the Police and National Guard come for them, I will be right there with you.

However; they need to abandon this breaking into stores and burning down their local business, that is not working for them.