PDA

View Full Version : Turkey and Saudi Arabia Biggest Threats to World Peace – Sen. Black

Ethereal
01-13-2016, 05:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTH1O_pIvE

Virginia State Senator, Richard Black, talks about the role that nominal US allies - Saudi Arabia and Turkey - play in the perpetuation of anti-western terrorism across the globe.

From Saudi Arabi's exportation of extremist Wahhabi ideology to President Erdogan's dreams of dictatorship, the State Senator details the ways in which these two countries contribute to the instability and insecurity of the international order.

Peter1469
01-13-2016, 05:52 AM
Richard Black is retired from the Army JAG corps. He claims to have been a pilot in Vietnam. That is generally know inside the JAG Corps as a lie. He was part of the air crew, but not a pilot. He is also the leading social con in Virginia politics.

He is behind the times regarding Sunni terrorism and Saudi Arabia - the Kingdom has acknowledged its past mistakes.

The Turkish leader might be ambitious, but local politics constrain him nicely. He isn't much of a major threat to anyone. And Turkey has closed the smuggling routes to IS. That is why IS has conducted 3 suicide attacks inside Turkey over the last year- the last occurring yesterday.

If this interview was last January it would be more on point with some of these events.

Ethereal
01-13-2016, 06:18 AM
He is behind the times regarding Sunni terrorism and Saudi Arabia - the Kingdom has acknowledged its past mistakes.

Oh, well, as long as Saudi Arabia says so... :wink:

The Turkish leader might be ambitious, but local politics constrain him nicely. He isn't much of a major threat to anyone. And Turkey has closed the smuggling routes to IS. That is why IS has conducted 3 suicide attacks inside Turkey over the last year- the last occurring yesterday.

If this interview was last January it would be more on point with some of these events.

I think the closing of the smuggling routes had more to do with Russia bombing them than with Turkey trying to stop them.

Ethereal
01-13-2016, 06:30 AM
Richard Black is retired from the Army JAG corps. He claims to have been a pilot in Vietnam. That is generally know inside the JAG Corps as a lie. He was part of the air crew, but not a pilot. He is also the leading social con in Virginia politics.

I'm having trouble finding anything that would suggest Black's service was embellished. I've been Googling and all I can find are references to his 269 combat missions and his purple heart. You would think if he were lying about being pilot, there would be at least one or two articles about it on the internet.

texan
01-13-2016, 10:13 AM
Uh Ya! This smelled from the start as the ole conspiracy theory thread from the same types that claim we bombed our own towers.

Thanks Peter.

Ethereal
01-13-2016, 11:12 AM
Uh Ya! This smelled from the start as the ole conspiracy theory thread from the same types that claim we bombed our own towers.

Thanks Peter.

There is ample evidence that Saudi Arabia and Turkey are both involved in promoting terrorism and instability in the region. But it's nice to see you sticking up for Islamists and barbarians.

Common
01-13-2016, 11:32 AM
I believe saudi arabia has been the biggest enablers of middle east disruption by funding different factions to buy their own safety. Heres some millions go to iran and iraq just stay out of Saudi Arabia

Peter1469
01-13-2016, 04:10 PM
I'm having trouble finding anything that would suggest Black's service was embellished. I've been Googling and all I can find are references to his 269 combat missions and his purple heart. You would think if he were lying about being pilot, there would be at least one or two articles about it on the internet.

I have looked too and haven't found anything on the internet. It is lore of the corps, in the JAG corps. I think he was air crew, just not the pilot.

donttread
01-13-2016, 04:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTH1O_pIvE

Virginia State Senator, Richard Black, talks about the role that nominal US allies - Saudi Arabia and Turkey - play in the perpetuation of anti-western terrorism across the globe.

From Saudi Arabi's exportation of extremist Wahhabi ideology to President Erdogan's dreams of dictatorship, the State Senator details the ways in which these two countries contribute to the instability and insecurity of the international order.

Did he mention the role the west has played in the perpetuation of anti-western terrorism? LMAO