PDA

View Full Version : thanks, hillary

del
01-14-2016, 09:58 AM
Hillary Clinton’s new barrage against Bernie Sanders, the Democratic presidential primary opponent she has all but ignored through most of her campaign, is having an effect — though probably not the one she intended.
Sanders’s underdog campaign said it is seeing a surge of contributions as a direct result of the new attention it is getting from the Democratic front-runner, with money coming in at a clip nearly four times the average daily rate reported in the last quarter of 2015.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-attacks-produce-windfall-of-campaign-cash-for-sanders/2016/01/13/d95b3d38-ba27-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html

she's got staff working on photoshopping bernie into this picture

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/ObamaKenya.jpg

it's groundhog day for hillary

Cigar
01-14-2016, 10:01 AM
Where's her Birth Certificate? :laugh:

Ethereal
01-14-2016, 10:04 AM
I suspect she will become more shrill and accusatory as Bernie gains steam. She is a desperate, power-mad crook who will say and do almost anything to get what she wants. The prospect of losing to yet another Democrat upstart must be horrifying to her.

Go Bernie!

texan
01-14-2016, 10:08 AM
The dems tried to coronate her. They unfairly set the schedule up to hide and protect her. Why? Because she is a bad candidate.

Go Bernie we won't agree on some things but at least you are a real person and I know where you stand. Hillary's stances change daily as required.

Truth Detector
01-14-2016, 10:11 AM
The dems tried to coronate her. They unfairly set the schedule up to hide and protect her. Why? Because she is a bad candidate.

Go Bernie we won't agree on some things but at least you are a real person and I know where you stand. Hillary's stances change daily as required.

Correction; the Main Stream leftist media and DNC are attempting to coronate her. A lot of Democrats are rejecting that notion as her less than transparent attempts to hide her e-mails on a private server cntinues to be investigated and finding a lot of classified secrets having been risked.

Common
01-14-2016, 10:13 AM
I suspect she will become more shrill and accusatory as Bernie gains steam. She is a desperate, power-mad crook who will say and do almost anything to get what she wants. The prospect of losing to yet another Democrat upstart must be horrifying to her.

Go Bernie!

I feel the same way that doesnt mean im voting for bernie. Right now im voting for no one.

I apologize for losing my temper marine, I do that sometimes, sometimes I regret it, sometimes I dont. My apologies.

birddog
01-14-2016, 10:14 AM
The Hildebeast, Slick Willie, and Webb Hubbell's daughter Chelsea, what a team!

Then you have an ugly old Jew who has a chance of winning the nomination! The D party absolutely sucks!

Ethereal
01-14-2016, 10:34 AM

Then you have an ugly old Jew who has a chance of winning the nomination! The D party absolutely sucks!

Stay classy... :rollseyes:

donttread
01-14-2016, 10:39 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-attacks-produce-windfall-of-campaign-cash-for-sanders/2016/01/13/d95b3d38-ba27-11e5-99f3-184bc379b12d_story.html

she's got staff working on photoshopping bernie into this picture

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/ObamaKenya.jpg

it's groundhog day for hillary

Don't worry, the DNC will kill Bernie's campaign in order to get their anointed one nominated

Cigar
01-14-2016, 10:39 AM

Yep ... your world is sure getting smaller. :laugh:

Ever think of buying an island?

Cigar
01-14-2016, 10:41 AM
I feel the same way that doesnt mean im voting for bernie. Right now im voting for no one.

I apologize for losing my temper marine, I do that sometimes, sometimes I regret it, sometimes I dont. My apologies.

https://www.templetonpress.org/sites/default/files/Self-Control.jpg

birddog
01-14-2016, 11:03 AM
Stay classy... :rollseyes:

I'm more into accuracy! :grin:

del
01-14-2016, 03:22 PM

stay klassy

del
01-14-2016, 03:24 PM

let the dog post

PolWatch
01-14-2016, 04:52 PM
let the dog post

the dog is trying to ignore him....

Crepitus
01-14-2016, 07:34 PM

Lol, not so's you'd notice actually.

texan
01-14-2016, 10:39 PM

He can be fiery and thats ok, I can relate. Although I was told I am Joyless this week.................I gotta get happy....

birddog
01-14-2016, 10:54 PM
My dog Sam is likely smarter than any of you libtards. If he takes turn laying his paw on either yes or no to fair and important questions, he would be correct 50% of the time which exceeds any lib around here. Conservatives consistently do even better.:grin:

Crepitus
01-14-2016, 11:12 PM
13915. Dropped your business card there Wile E.
My dog Sam is likely smarter than any of you libtards. If he takes turn laying his paw on either yes or no to fair and important questions, he would be correct 50% of the time which exceeds any lib around here. Conservatives consistently do even better.:grin: