PDA

View Full Version : Sanders up 27 points on Clinton in NH, says new poll

hanger4
01-19-2016, 09:23 PM
"Bernie Sanders is beating Hillary Clinton by 27 points in New Hampshire, according to a new CNN/WMUR poll.

The Vermont senator is the favorite of 60 percent of the Granite State's likely Democratic primary voters, compared to 33 percent for Clinton."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/266367-sanders-up-27-points-on-clinton-in-nh-says-new-poll

And the new news that she had information so important it was above top secret on her server is just grinding her into the ground.

Common
01-19-2016, 09:25 PM
wow

Green Arrow
01-19-2016, 09:48 PM
Plus the statistical tie in Iowa and the fact that her 20-point lead nationally over him last month is now a 7-point lead.

Cigar
01-19-2016, 10:13 PM
Feel Da-Bern :grin:

TrueBlue
01-19-2016, 10:21 PM
Don't believe all the hoopla about Bernie catching up to Hillary. The poll out today by Monmouth University shows Clinton ahead of Sanders by 15 Points! So, let's cut the crap about Bernie already. Hillary is still in Double Digits AHEAD of Bernie according to that poll that you all know and love so well! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/5.gif

del
01-19-2016, 10:23 PM
Don't believe all the hoopla about Bernie catching up to Hillary. The poll out today by Monmouth University shows Clinton ahead of Sanders by 15 Points! So, let's cut the crap about Bernie already. Hillary is still in Double Digits AHEAD of Bernie according to that poll that you all know and love so well! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/5.gif

karl rove called

he wants his calculator back

:rofl:

TrueBlue
01-19-2016, 10:34 PM
karl rove called

he wants his calculator back

:rofl:
And he can sure have it! After this, maybe he'll finally learn how to calculate right. :)

zelmo1234
01-19-2016, 11:30 PM
If Bernie wins Iowa, and NH, Hillary is toast, she is hated in the south, and the more she talks the more people remember why they hate her.

Super Tuesday will put a nail in her coffin once again, maybe then we can finally be done with the Clintons

Mac-7
01-20-2016, 05:24 AM

When even the lying liberal pollsters turn against your candidate the Vote-Your-Vagina crowd has to know that the Cookie Lady is finished.

Better to follow Cigar's example and pretend you were for Bernie all along.

Peter1469
01-20-2016, 05:52 AM
10-15 % maybe stick with her after she is indicted. She is toast.

Cigar
01-20-2016, 08:01 AM
It doesn't really matter to me, Hillary or Bernie ... November is a long way from now and Donald now has Sarah :grin:

hanger4
01-20-2016, 08:29 AM
It doesn't really matter to me, Hillary or Bernie ... November is a long way from now and Donald now has Sarah :grin:
If you vote for Hillary you give up any and all credibility to whine/complain about any politicial corruption or lying politician.

Cigar
01-20-2016, 08:32 AM
If you vote for Hillary you give up any all credibility to whine/complain about any politicial corruption lying politician.

If I Vote for Donald or Cruz I'm an Idiot ... I'll go with corruption lying politician, after all ... what politician isn't :laugh:

hanger4
01-20-2016, 08:42 AM
If I Vote for Donald or Cruz I'm an Idiot ... I'll go with corruption lying politician, after all ... what politician isn't :laugh:
A sad commentary on your behalf. You and voters like you are a major part of the problem in American politics.

Mac-7
01-20-2016, 08:56 AM
A sad commentary on your behalf. You and voters like you are a major part of the problem in American politics.

The voters are the problem?

Cigar is a liberal/progressive.

To me that spells W A C K O.

But to him it means a wipe-every-nose welfare state that subsidizes the biggest losers in life's lottery.

And btw, it means the democrat party.

What is so wrong about that?