PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Marine Comes Home to Michigan After Release From Iranian Prison

Cigar
01-21-2016, 02:37 PM
A US Marine who was released from Iranian Prison under inhuman conditions ...

Ironically gets to come home to Flint Michigan, under more inhuman conditions.

At least the Iranians didn't poison him.

God Bless America and our US Marines

http://wwtv.images.worldnow.com/images/9697668_G.jpg

The U.S. Marine who was recently released from an Iranian prison is coming back home to Michigan on Thursday.

Amir Hekmati is set to arrive at Flint's Bishop International Airport on Thursday.

Hekmati and other Americans were part of a prisoner swap deal over the weekend.

He has been in Germany getting medical evaluations since his release.

Hekmati spent about four and a half years in an Iranian prison.

He was convicted of spying by an Iranian court and sentenced to death in 2012.

Hekmati was later re-tried and given a 10 year sentence on a lesser charge.

http://www.9and10news.com/story/31022878/us-marine-comes-home-to-michigan-after-release-from-iranian-prison

Way to go Governor, maybe you can blame President Obama just like the other Conservative Einstein, Sarah Palin :tongue:

nathanbforrest45
01-21-2016, 02:41 PM
I knew this couldn't be just a "We're glad he is home" piece.

Cigar
01-21-2016, 02:46 PM
I knew this couldn't be just a "We're glad he is home" piece.

Actually he'll be staying at place, not called Home, where he can Drink, Bath and Eat.

... and that won't be Flint.

Want to try again?

nathanbforrest45
01-21-2016, 03:05 PM
What are you babbling about? You said he was coming home to Flint. Were you lying?

nathanbforrest45
01-21-2016, 03:09 PM
If you want to say he is coming home to someplace more inhuman than Iraq you could say he was coming home to Chicago or Detroit or even Washington DC.

Holy Horse Sh!t, what a clown.

Cigar
01-21-2016, 03:16 PM
If you want to say he is coming home to someplace more inhuman than Iraq you could say he was coming home to Chicago or Detroit or even Washington DC.

Holy Horse Sh!t, what a clown.

Yea it is kinda embarrassing what happened in Flint ... I understand your anger and your need to divert the blame.

Sorry ...

texan
01-21-2016, 04:06 PM
Actually he'll be staying at place, not called Home, where he can Drink, Bath and Eat.

... and that won't be Flint.

Want to try again?

No we will leave it at that jerk ass. Maybe one day you will come home to a brain.

exotix
01-21-2016, 04:25 PM
Yeah I was just watching him land ... he may not know that his dad who has spent the last 4 years tryng to secure his release has been in hospice ... let alone no GOP'r tried to secure his release ... only Obama and his admin did ... to come home to GOP poisoned water.

Sad.

Cigar
01-21-2016, 04:28 PM
Yeah I was just watching him land ... he may not know that his dad who has spent the last 4 years tryng to secure his release has been in hospice ... let alone no GOP'r tried to secure his release ... only Obama and his admin did ... to come home to GOP poisoned water.

Sad.

Remember what The RW was saying about Jessie Jackson ... before he negotiated a release? :laugh:

leekohler2
01-21-2016, 04:46 PM

Oh give it a rest. I could say the same about whatever hellhole you live in.