PDA

View Full Version : Is Trump an outsider?

iustitia
01-21-2016, 09:58 PM
http://www.redstate.com/2016/01/21/know-else-received-loans-citibank-goldman-sachs-donald-trump/

Cruz and Hillary aren't the only ones connected to Goldman Sachs. Apparently Trump invests in them.

Peter1469
01-21-2016, 10:00 PM
He is likely in it for the bottom line. It would be interesting to see how he handles his money if he gets the nomination. Don't they usually put their holdings into blind trusts?

With as much money as he has, he likely has a family plan. Not sure how blind they can be.

Green Arrow
01-21-2016, 10:06 PM
Of course not. I've been saying that from the beginning.

Mister D
01-21-2016, 10:09 PM
I like his populist approach. I'd imagine his economic status makes him more difficult to buy. I could be wrong.

Tahuyaman
01-21-2016, 10:42 PM
He is likely in it for the bottom line. It would be interesting to see how he handles his money if he gets the nomination. Don't they usually put their holdings into blind trusts?

With as much money as he has, he likely has a family plan. Not sure how blind they can be.

Hes he's already addressed the blind trust issue. He said that he'd just turn it over to his family. he said that he's confident they'd make sound financial decisions.

Tahuyaman
01-21-2016, 10:45 PM
http://www.redstate.com/2016/01/21/know-else-received-loans-citibank-goldman-sachs-donald-trump/

Cruz and Hillary aren't the only ones connected to Goldman Sachs. Apparently Trump invests in them.

So what? I have a few shares of Goldman Sachs just like millions of other regular folks out there. Big deal.

Dr. Who
01-21-2016, 11:00 PM
I like his populist approach. I'd imagine his economic status makes him more difficult to buy. I could be wrong.
He has admitted to buying politicians himself. It's pretty much like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.

Green Arrow
01-21-2016, 11:16 PM

I like his appeal to populism but I find it very vapid and pointless coming from him. Any populist uprising is entirely pointless if it only succeeds in electing the polar opposite of a populist.

Peter1469
01-22-2016, 04:43 AM
Hes he's already addressed the blind trust issue. He said that he'd just turn it over to his family. he said that he's confident they'd make sound financial decisions.

That doesn't create a blind trust.

Peter1469
01-22-2016, 04:44 AM
He has admitted to buying politicians himself. It's pretty much like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.

So he knows and admits how the system works. The question is whether he will be bought. It would be very easy to find out once he is elected.

del
01-22-2016, 10:05 AM

he's already said he wouldn't put it into a blind trust.

Peter1469
01-22-2016, 01:16 PM
he's already said he wouldn't put it into a blind trust.

I know it is tradition, I don't know whether it is required for the president.

tedcruz4pres
01-23-2016, 05:02 PM

becaus he wanted a loan?

oh, wow.. mortal sin. I'm sure he is going to the lowest part of Hell when he dies

:rollseyes:

tedcruz4pres
01-23-2016, 05:05 PM
that man is the worst INSIDER of all, someone who has been in business for himself, wit the help of the corrupted ones in Congress for years

the only outsider in this game is Ted Cruz... the only outsider who can be TRUSTED.

to know who someone is, you have to find out who he has BEEN in the past.

T has been a R (rino) for 6 months!! Wow... 6 LONG months... Heck, he isn't even a R now, barely a rino... He supported the Stimulus, TARP bailouts, partial-birth abortion. He is the most dishonest of them all, maybe even worse than Hillary. At least Hillary doesn't portray herself as something other than what she is, a Dem

:undecided: