PDA

View Full Version : I see why people don't vote.. "no big difference between" Trump & Clinton

tedcruz4pres
01-23-2016, 05:11 PM
yeh, i see why people get disgusted and refuse to vote. What is the difference between Clinton and Trump?

They both endorsed the Stimulus
TARP
partial-birth abortion

T (not sure about Clinton) endorses eminent theft aka eminent domain aka taking property from YOU little folks (no power, no $$ folks) to give to the big $$$ people

There are MANY people in this country who look at the political landscape and say: "Nothing will change, whether Clinton gets elected or Trump..." meaning "nothing will change for ME!"

Yes, there are many people who think that/ know that... that nothing will change for them (just for the wealthy and powerful) so they are right to think they have better things to do than show up at the local school or church in the middle of winter and cast a vote for some filthy rich, corrupt, inebriated w/ power POLITICIAN

and T is the most political of all, the least honest IMO. At least Clinton never claimed to be a R..

:shocked:

valley ranch
01-23-2016, 06:56 PM
I agree, the two parties are in far too much harmony, in what many of us think is the wrong direction.

But I do think there will be a difference, a big difference in the outcome if it is between Donald Trump and Bill Clintons wife.