PDA

View Full Version : It is obvious why Cruz is hated so much, by Rs and rinos and Ds

tedcruz4pres
01-23-2016, 05:42 PM
yeh, it is obvious to those of us who diligently follow the news (and read non-fiction...) why it is that so many hate Ted Cruz. The establishment hate him so much they are even beginning to support Trump, the fake R.. the one so many intelligent/well-informed conservatives say is no conservative

Ted Cruz hates the crony capitalism in WA. Well, that says it all as to why he is so hated

Ted would cut off funding to the WA beast by cutting taxes

he would cut off loopholes for the rich

You know a person by who hates him

Jesus forewarned us that we, His followers would be "hated by all" Remember, even Jesus's followers.. not so much hated him but abandoned Him.. :sad:

Mt 10:22
and ye shall be hated of all on account of my name

Proverbs 29:27
The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the upright.

Isaiah 66:5
Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at his word: "Your own people who hate you, and exclude you because of my name, have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified..' Yet they will be put to shame.

valley ranch
01-23-2016, 06:24 PM
Cruz isn't hated, maybe by the very insiders and the other party. Cruz is fine, better than some, I'm sure. It's time for someone Strong, that doesn't somewhat agree with the other party. Maybe it's time for Cruz to support Donald Trump.

Boris The Animal
01-23-2016, 07:35 PM
I'm wondering if the OP would be satisfied with Cruz as Trump's VP?

Tahuyaman
01-23-2016, 08:10 PM
yeh, it is obvious to those of us who diligently follow the news (and read non-fiction...) why it is that so many hate Ted Cruz. The establishment hate him so much they are even beginning to support Trump, the fake R.. the one so many intelligent/well-informed conservatives say is no conservative

Ted Cruz hates the crony capitalism in WA. Well, that says it all as to why he is so hated

Jesus forewarned us that we, His followers would be "hated by all" Remember, even Jesus's followers.. not so much hated him but abandoned Him.. :sad:

Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at his word: "Your own people who hate you, and exclude you because of my name, have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified..' Yet they will be put to shame.

Actually, Cruz doesn't have the leadership ability to get his agenda passed.

Green Arrow
01-23-2016, 09:45 PM
I know this guy is just a troll but it's disturbing to me that some people would actually compare Ted Cruz and Jesus.

Crepitus
01-23-2016, 11:26 PM

Dude, how can you type with your tongue stuck that far down Ted's trousers

Dr. Who
01-23-2016, 11:47 PM
Please don't make such crude and bad faith statements about fellow members. They violate the forum rules and thread bans will follow.

Tahuyaman
01-23-2016, 11:54 PM
What good does it do to support a guy who's agenda you may support, but he doesn't have the ability to get any of that agenda passed and implemented?