PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian father kills daughters, 7, 5, 3

Calypso Jones
09-09-2012, 02:27 PM
with snakes. While the children, beautiful little girls are sleeping, he lets loose 2 cobras in their room which bite them.

He is not insane. just a royal bastard.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/egyptian-father-kills-three-daughters-with-snake/

wingrider
09-09-2012, 02:31 PM
tragic... but this is the mindset of some islams,, if you have a girl it is ok to kill her,,glad this did not happen in the States.

shaarona
09-09-2012, 02:34 PM
with snakes. While the children, beautiful little girls are sleeping, he lets loose 2 cobras in their room which bite them.

He is not insane. just a royal bastard.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/egyptian-father-kills-three-daughters-with-snake/

Oh this is a horror story.. He'll get the death penalty for sure.

Calypso Jones
09-09-2012, 02:44 PM
well we'll see. And even if he is executed or more likely jailed for a few years and then released, how does that change the mindset of the arab/muslim world?

shaarona
09-09-2012, 02:45 PM
well we'll see. And even if he is executed or more likely jailed for a few years and then released, how does that change the mindset of the arab/muslim world?

No.. Egypt will hang him for murder.

wingrider
09-09-2012, 02:50 PM
I did notice the the perp said he used cobras so he wouldn't look guilty of anything.. but then he confessed to putting the snakes in there.. what a doofus.. he essentially hung himself

roadmaster
09-09-2012, 03:07 PM
No.. Egypt will hang him for murder.

No they won't. Their laws are different than ours.

roadmaster
09-09-2012, 03:08 PM
I did notice the the perp said he used cobras so he wouldn't look guilty of anything.. but then he confessed to putting the snakes in there.. what a doofus.. he essentially hung himself

If he can prove and probably can in their courts it's was an honor killing he won't get anything.

shaarona
09-09-2012, 03:12 PM

Show me the law in Egypt that allows a father to kill his sons or daughters.

It is NOT cool to make things up.

Captain Obvious
09-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Who the fuck lets loose cobras to kill someone?

This sounds like a cheezy movie plot.

shaarona
09-09-2012, 07:45 PM
If he can prove and probably can in their courts it's was an honor killing he won't get anything.

The oldest child was 7.. Don't be absurd.

Calypso Jones
09-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Show me the law in Egypt that allows a father to kill his sons or daughters.

It is NOT cool to make things up.

It's not necessarily the law. It's the culture and then the law makes provisions for it. The new PM and many others have called for Sharia based law in Egypt. Not gonna be good for women and their female children.

shaarona
09-09-2012, 07:59 PM
It's not necessarily the law. It's the culture and then the law makes provisions for it. The new PM and many others have called for Sharia based law in Egypt. Not gonna be good for women and their female children.

You lived in Egypt, have you?

Calypso Jones
09-09-2012, 08:02 PM

no i have not lived in egypt. AS iF that is of any import.

roadmaster
09-10-2012, 12:06 AM

You must to have never because they will tell you they got what they deserved because they know the rules. A man just this year knifed his wife, cut her head off for just suspecting it was not his child and he served no time. Even if a young woman is caught chatting on the internet with a man the dad can kill her even if he doesn't live near her but in another country.

shaarona
09-10-2012, 07:04 AM

What is "Sharia based law"? Do you know?

Ivan88
09-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Well, you guys can relax knowing that the USA is busy making this sort of stuff more widespread especially in Yugoslavia, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, and now, Syria.

Then when the new Caliphate controls the whole region, they can send a vast army against the Israelis who will gladly nuke them all to dust, along with their Mahdi.

Apparently, that is what the USA is working towards.

Peter1469
09-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Well, you guys can relax knowing that the USA is busy making this sort of stuff more widespread especially in Yugoslavia, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, and now, Syria.

Then when the new Caliphate controls the whole region, they can send a vast army against the Israelis who will gladly nuke them all to dust, along with their Mahdi.

Apparently, that is what the USA is working towards.

I am still trying to figure your positions out....

Anyway, it isn't US policies that are encouraging the spread of Islam, it is European policies, with their open boarders and love of multiculturalism. And their declining native birth rates. Demographically the Muslims will own Europe in 100 years without firing a shot.

Goldie Locks
09-10-2012, 10:32 AM

They'll prolly celebrate him.

Goldie Locks
09-10-2012, 10:35 AM

Anyway, it isn't US policies that are encouraging the spread of Islam, it is European policies, with their open boarders and love of multiculturalism. And their declining native birth rates. Demographically the Muslims will own Europe in 100 years without firing a shot.

Ubama has encouraged them. He has interfered with just about every country that was our ally to overthrow the governments they had and supported the Arab Spring.

shaarona
09-10-2012, 10:53 AM

This position..

http://public-domain.zorger.com/more-nonsense/cartoon-man-standing-on-his-head.gif

shaarona
09-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Ubama has encouraged them. He has interfered with just about every country that was our ally to overthrow the governments they had and supported the Arab Spring.

How did Obama "encourage" them? He has NO control over the Arab street.

Mister D
09-10-2012, 10:55 AM
How did Obama "encourage" them? He has NO control over the Arab street.

You don't need to control a situation to encourage behavior.

shaarona
09-10-2012, 11:07 AM
You don't need to control a situation to encourage behavior.

How did Obama do that? He suggested cautious reforms and an end to bloodshed.

Calypso Jones
09-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Don't be a fool.

shaarona
09-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Don't be a fool.

Only a fool thinks that the CIA, Obama and Israel have ANY control over events in the ME..

But that is keyboard warriors for you.