PDA

View Full Version : Clinton's Email Excuses are Falling Apart

Peter1469
01-25-2016, 05:25 PM
Clinton’s email excuses are falling apart (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/clintons-email-excuses-are-falling-apart/2016/01/25/86e8022e-c36a-11e5-8965-0607e0e265ce_story.html)

The Washington Post reports the news for once: Her excuses have morphed from no classified email on her servers to no marked classified material on her servers. However, marking is not relevant. If something is classified you must treat it accordingly.

She failed on an institutional scale.

It is against the law to remove classification markings from classified information and enter it into an unclassified system — which is the only way this information could have found its way into more than 1,300 emails on Clinton’s personal server. There is no way to “accidentally” send classified information by unclassified email. Senior officials have separate computers in their offices for classified and unclassified information. The two systems are not connected. The only way information from the classified system can make it onto an unclassified system is for someone to intentionally put it there — either by taking a document that is marked classified and typing the information without markings into an unclassified email, or by putting a thumb drive into their classified computer, downloading information and then putting that thumb drive into an unclassified computer, as Edward Snowden did. In either case, it is a crime.

So Clinton’s defense that the information was not “marked” classified does not absolve her of wrongdoing. Quite the opposite, it puts her in greater legal jeopardy.

del
01-25-2016, 05:29 PM
another clinton email thread

didn't see it coming

Crepitus
01-25-2016, 05:32 PM
At this point there is so much smoke that there has to be at least a little fire in there somewhere.

Private Pickle
01-25-2016, 05:35 PM
another clinton email thread

didn't see it coming

That's cause you're a blind partisan.

Peter1469
01-25-2016, 05:53 PM
At some point people are going to wonder why Hillary needed to keep her communications off government servers.

The other charges- public corruption- might tell the tale....

del
01-25-2016, 05:54 PM
That's cause you're a blind partisan.

try harder, corky

it's because i just didn't see it coming

peter never posts clinton email stuff

Ransom
01-26-2016, 07:39 AM
Walnuts rarely see anything coming, so...... there is that.

Secondly, note zero attempt to argue the facts, everyone understands what she did was either illegal or incompetent... or both.

What doesn't surprise anyone nor is it difficult to see coming is people willing to carry her buckets for her. Those in denial.

What up, Walnut?

Ransom
01-26-2016, 07:41 AM
At some point people are going to wonder why Hillary needed to keep her communications off government servers.

The other charges- public corruption- might tell the tale....

People...... might wonder, Pete. Her bucket carriers, her sheep, her emu's, and blind sycophants....... don't wonder, they do what they're told.

Ransom
01-26-2016, 07:45 AM
At this point there is so much smoke that there has to be at least a little fire in there somewhere.

This much smoke got Petreaus fired and may cost him a star in rank. If we were consistent, Hillary would be baking cookies for her grandchild.

But..... we ain't consistent.

hanger4
01-26-2016, 08:19 AM
As an aside it appears Hillary and handlers and supporters have moved to the 'attack the messenger' mode. It's ye ol 'rightwing conspiracy' fall back.

Common Sense
01-26-2016, 09:06 AM
Maybe we need a new section..."Peter's wonder emporium of Hillary Clinton's electronic mail malfeasance"

Bo-4
01-26-2016, 09:49 AM
Any day now Peter?
:laughing9:

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/hillary-for-prison-2016.jpg

hanger4
01-26-2016, 11:29 AM
Maybe we need a new section..."Peter's wonder emporium of Hillary Clinton's electronic mail malfeasance"
What's the point ?? You already ignore/turn a blimd eye to HC's malfeasance now.

Cigar
01-26-2016, 11:32 AM
Clinton’s email excuses are falling apart (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/clintons-email-excuses-are-falling-apart/2016/01/25/86e8022e-c36a-11e5-8965-0607e0e265ce_story.html)

The Washington Post reports the news for once: Her excuses have morphed from no classified email on her servers to no marked classified material on her servers. However, marking is not relevant. If something is classified you must treat it accordingly.

She failed on an institutional scale.

Good, maybe we can get back to Benghazi

Mark III
01-26-2016, 12:37 PM
I don't hang out here all day like some of you do, and when I do come I can't keep up with all the Hillary Is Guilty threads. Are they new? from 4 days or 4 weeks ago? Solid information? Nutjobbery ? It is all a jumble. My main takeway - Peter and Hanger4 need to find a new hobby.

Truth Detector
01-26-2016, 12:45 PM

About that smoke....ALL of which has come from the efforts of this administration and the corrupt lying politician named Hillary.

There is a reason for all the smoke and mirrors though; it's intended to protect a partisan Democrat.

What this story is evidence of is that even after all the efforts of the media to deflect and carry DNC water, at some point the truth will get out leaving them no alternative but to do the jobs the sheeple expect of them; get the facts abd report them without bias.

Tahuyaman
01-26-2016, 12:45 PM
I don't hang out here all day like some of you do, and when I do come I can't keep up with all the Hillary Is Guilty threads. Are they new? from 4 days or 4 weeks ago? Solid information? Nutjobbery ? It is all a jumble. My main takeway - Peter and Hanger4 need to find a new hobby.

Each post is dated. It's actually pretty easy to see when threads were created and comments posted.

Do you need instructions on even the most basic things?

Tahuyaman
01-26-2016, 12:48 PM
Good, maybe we can get back to Benghazi

I know of four dudes who won't be going back.

Truth Detector
01-26-2016, 12:48 PM
Walnuts rarely see anything coming, so...... there is that.

Secondly, note zero attempt to argue the facts, everyone understands what she did was either illegal or incompetent... or both.

What doesn't surprise anyone nor is it difficult to see coming is people willing to carry her buckets for her. Those in denial.

What up, Walnut?

Let's be very clear here; there was nothing "incompetent" about Hillary's efforts to cover up her actions while Sec State, they were carefully planned and carried out with the singular intent of avoiding public scrutiny.

Truth Detector
01-26-2016, 12:50 PM

Better yet, one for "leftist eruptions over Trump and Cruz"!!!

Hypocrite.

Mark III
01-26-2016, 12:51 PM
Each post is dated. It's actually pretty easy to see when threads were created and comments posted.

Most of these articles are not worthy of that level of inspection.

Truth Detector
01-26-2016, 12:51 PM
My main takeway - Peter and Hanger4 need to find a new hobby.

Amazing you miss all the ceegar and Bo-4 eruptions over Trump and Cruz.

Hypocrite.

Truth Detector
01-26-2016, 12:52 PM

Then why cry about them? DUH.

Tahuyaman
01-26-2016, 12:55 PM

But it was worth your time to complain about something easy to determine immediately upon reading a comment.

Tahuyaman
01-26-2016, 12:56 PM
Liberals need to be spoon fed everything.

Common Sense
01-26-2016, 01:09 PM
Better yet, one for "leftist eruptions over Trump and Cruz"!!!

Hypocrite.

Luckily I take no stock in your opinions, otherwise I might be offended.

I have no issues with threads about Clinton. I just found it funny that Peter has posted basically the same thread daily for months now. I tried to imply that perhaps he put them all into one.

Common Sense
01-26-2016, 01:09 PM
Liberals need to be spoon fed everything.

While you prefer suppositories.

Tahuyaman
01-26-2016, 01:15 PM

Those are used to ease the discomfort of a pain in the ass.

hanger4
01-26-2016, 01:40 PM

I have no issues with threads about Clinton. I just found it funny that Peter has posted basically the same thread daily for months now. I tried to imply that perhaps he put them all into one.
The State Dept. email dumps are about once a month. Usually around two stories about different email types or chains. So, no, it's not the same thing. Of course it's real easy to keep up you really wanted too.

Truth Detector
01-26-2016, 01:45 PM

Wrong again; otherwise you might be better informed.

But I'm convinced that you're happiest when wallowing in blissful denial and ignorance.

I have no issues with threads about Clinton.

Whose talking about Clinton? DUH!

I just found it funny that Peter has posted basically the same thread daily for months now. I tried to imply that perhaps he put them all into one.

No he hasn't. A better question is why do you find being honest so difficult? Is it the liberal in you?

Truth Detector
01-26-2016, 01:46 PM
while you prefer suppositories.

those are used to ease the discomfort of a pain in the ass.

lmao....touche'.

Truth Detector
01-26-2016, 01:47 PM
The State Dept. email dumps are about once a month. Usually around two stories about different email types or chains. So, no, it's not the same thing. Of course it's real easy to keep up you really wanted too.

.....or were honest enough. ;)

Peter1469
01-26-2016, 05:36 PM

I haven't. Read the articles, then comment.

Safety
01-26-2016, 07:26 PM

Don't we already have a conspiracy theory section?

PolWatch
01-26-2016, 07:50 PM
I know of four dudes who won't be going back.

With 13 embassy attacks & 60 deaths in those attacks under GWB, where are those investigations?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/may/12/john-garamendi/prior-benghazi-were-there-13-attacks-embassies-and/

Matty
01-26-2016, 07:54 PM
With 13 embassy attacks & 60 deaths in those attacks under GWB, where are those investigations?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/may/12/john-garamendi/prior-benghazi-were-there-13-attacks-embassies-and/

Soon as you provide the denial for requests of increased security and the non response to pleas for help or you can rationally compare an apple to an orange whichever comes first.

Tahuyaman
01-26-2016, 07:54 PM

Initiate the investigations and see if he obstructs and lies.

Safety
01-26-2016, 07:56 PM

Like I've said before, somehow that's different. Now, expect the comments about how that's defending Clinton, or some sort of appeal to hypocrisy claim.

Matty
01-26-2016, 07:56 PM
Initiate the investigations and see if he obstructs and lies.

And destroys his his servers and emails. Hee haw!

hanger4
01-26-2016, 08:22 PM
Like I've said before, somehow that's different. Now, expect the comments about how that's defending Clinton, or some sort of appeal to hypocrisy claim.
Did Bush addmin lie about the cause ?? Did the Bush keep a secret email server amd fail to supply all relevant docs ?? So, yes it is different.

Peter1469
01-26-2016, 08:23 PM
Don't we already have a conspiracy theory section?

We do.

I probably put threads there more than most.

Tahuyaman
01-26-2016, 08:26 PM
And destroys his his servers and emails. Hee haw!

The fact that no one ever investigated the embassy attacks during the Bush era doesn't releive tbis administration of their responsibility To be open and honest.

Crepitus
01-26-2016, 08:31 PM

zelmo1234
01-26-2016, 08:37 PM
What becomes interesting is the post from the left. In all of these threads, not one supporter of Hillary has ever tried to argue the facts of the case. There really are only two sides to take

#1 she knowingly passed on information that was classified on a system that any rational person would know would be easily hacked by foreign governments and terrorist organizations.

#2 She was not smart enough as Sec of State to know what information should be of classified nature, and when Shit hit the fan in Benghazi, she started a mirage of misinformation, including deleting government emails, blaming a video for the attacks, and lying about nearly everything.

One is criminal and she will never see the light of day again, the other makes her totally incompetent to be President

this is the reality that the left must shrug off if they agenda is to continue.

Peter1469
01-26-2016, 08:38 PM
What becomes interesting is the post from the left. In all of these threads, not one supporter of Hillary has ever tried to argue the facts of the case. There really are only two sides to take

#1 she knowingly passed on information that was classified on a system that any rational person would know would be easily hacked by foreign governments and terrorist organizations.

#2 She was not smart enough as Sec of State to know what information should be of classified nature, and when Shit hit the fan in Benghazi, she started a mirage of misinformation, including deleting government emails, blaming a video for the attacks, and lying about nearly everything.

One is criminal and she will never see the light of day again, the other makes her totally incompetent to be President

this is the reality that the left must shrug off if they agenda is to continue.

She will get a lot of votes.

Safety
01-26-2016, 08:47 PM
Did Bush addmin lie about the cause ?? Did the Bush keep a secret email server amd fail to supply all relevant docs ?? So, yes it is different.

Did anyone question him?

hanger4
01-26-2016, 09:13 PM
Did anyone question him?
Must be because the Bush addmin didn't lie about the reasons.

Safety
01-26-2016, 09:16 PM
Must be because the Bush addmin didn't lie about the reasons.

Or nobody cared enough to ask, probably they knew he wasn't going to be running as president at a later date.

JVV
01-26-2016, 09:36 PM
Hillary will be depending heavily on the "at least she is not a Republican" vote.

That will likely be enough to get her into the White House. But I'm not as sure about that as I used to be.