PDA

View Full Version : tPF Trump vs. Clinton

Green Arrow
01-25-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm going to be honest...while I detest Trump, if the geberal election does end up being Trump vs. Clinton, I'd vote for Trump. I find Clinton at least equally detestable and Trump has one thing going for him that Hillary doesn't: entertainment value.

The way I see it, Trump likely won't make it through his first term and definitely won't get a second, unless he completely changes his persona and ideas. We'd be stuck with Hillary for at least four years, maybe eight if the GOP put up another shitty candidate against her for her re-election. So we'd suffer less under Trump and he'd be more entertaining.

Thus, my vote goes to Trump.

Peter1469
01-25-2016, 06:28 PM
You would have to condone criminal behavior to include public corruption to vote for Hillary. She and her family have made enough off their positions.

hanger4
01-25-2016, 06:31 PM
I'm going to be honest...while I detest Trump, if the geberal election does end up being Trump vs. Clinton, I'd vote for Trump. I find Clinton at least equally detestable and Trump has one thing going for him that Hillary doesn't: entertainment value.

The way I see it, Trump likely won't make it through his first term and definitely won't get a second, unless he completely changes his persona and ideas. We'd be stuck with Hillary for at least four years, maybe eight if the GOP put up another shitty candidate against her for her re-election. So we'd suffer less under Trump and he'd be more entertaining.

Thus, my vote goes to Trump.
That's a hell of a way to look at it, ..... but .... it works, .... sadly

Green Arrow
01-25-2016, 07:06 PM
That's a hell of a way to look at it, ..... but .... it works, .... sadly

Normally in these situations I'd vote third party, but let's be honest, it's not like it matters who I vote for, so might as well have fun with it :tongue:

PolWatch
01-26-2016, 05:34 AM
If the election is between Clinton & Trump, I'll clean out the pantry.