PDA

View Full Version : DeLay: FBI 'Ready to Indict' Hillary

Peter1469
01-25-2016, 06:38 PM
DeLay: FBI 'Ready to Indict' Hillary (http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tom-delay-hillary-clinton-indict-fbi/2016/01/25/id/710813/)

The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton and if its recommendation isn't followed by the U.S. attorney general, the agency's investigators plan to blow the whistle and go public with their findings, former U.S. House Majority leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tom-delay-hillary-clinton-indict-fbi/2016/01/25/id/710813/#ixzz3yInyuzAh

:shocked:

del
01-25-2016, 06:45 PM
any second now, amirite?

Peter1469
01-25-2016, 06:48 PM
Hold your breath Del! :shocked:

del
01-25-2016, 06:50 PM
Hold your breath Del! :shocked:

that's okay

i know you're on the case

carry on

Mark III
01-25-2016, 06:56 PM
Why would anyone in their right mind pay attention to Tom Delay, who is as partisan and corrupt as the day is long?

Peter, why do you post so much junk on this forum ?

Chris
01-25-2016, 06:59 PM
Why would anyone in their right mind pay attention to Tom Delay, who is as partisan and corrupt as the day is long?

Ad hom like that is junk. Corrupt as Delay might be, from all that's been coming out in the past several weeks, I don't doubt the FBI is ready to act.

Peter1469
01-25-2016, 07:04 PM

What makes you think Delay is corrupt- at least more than other Congress Critters?

Oh, and Hillary. :wink:

del
01-25-2016, 07:05 PM

hey now, do you think a high quality source like newsmax would have him on if his credentials were less than impeccable?

Peter1469
01-25-2016, 07:06 PM
hey now, do you think a high quality source like newsmax would have him on if his credentials were less than impeccable?
News Max isn't Slate. :shocked:

del
01-25-2016, 07:07 PM
News Max isn't Slate. :shocked:

no, it's like mad magazine without the talent.

Peter1469
01-25-2016, 07:07 PM

Chris
01-25-2016, 07:13 PM
What makes you think Delay is corrupt- at least more than other Congress Critters?

Oh, and Hillary. :wink:

Because he was found guilty... Had to look this up, a higher court overturned the ruling. I still think he was a crony crook with k-street. But that doesn't disquality what he's saying. Some people lack logic.

Captain Obvious
01-25-2016, 07:45 PM
Does anyone see the irony here?

del
01-25-2016, 07:45 PM
Does anyone see the irony here?

no, we've been waiting for you to point it out for us

Mark III
01-25-2016, 07:48 PM
Because he was found guilty... Had to look this up, a higher court overturned the ruling. I still think he was a crony crook with k-street. But that doesn't disquality what he's saying. Some people lack logic.

When you combine DeLay's corruptness with his hyper partisanship, and the fact that "conservatives" have been predicting imminent indictment of H Clinton, just about daily, for many months, what we end up with is a pile of unconvincing and unreliable crap. Just because people like Peter, and maybe you, who long for it to be true, believe it doesn't make it so.

Chris
01-25-2016, 07:59 PM
When you combine DeLay's corruptness with his hyper partisanship, and the fact that "conservatives" have been predicting imminent indictment of H Clinton, just about daily, for many months, what we end up with is a pile of unconvincing and unreliable crap. Just because people like Peter, and maybe you, who long for it to be true, believe it doesn't make it so.

Except he's reporting what he heard with, reportedly, the FBI as source. I can agree, it's hearsay, but it's supported by the very things you say you don't like to hear and you have nothing but ad hom to argue with.

del
01-25-2016, 08:01 PM
Except he's reporting what he heard with, reportedly, the FBI as source. I can agree, it's hearsay, but it's supported by the very things you say you don't like to hear and you have nothing but ad hom to argue with.

whereas you have second hand stories told to a third rate *news* outlet

Captain Obvious
01-25-2016, 08:05 PM
no, we've been waiting for you to point it out for us

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/47810163.jpg

Chris
01-25-2016, 08:27 PM
whereas you have second hand stories told to a third rate *news* outlet

You're really good at ad hom.

Peter1469
01-25-2016, 08:30 PM

His conviction was overturned because the prosecutor overstepped his legal bounds.

del
01-25-2016, 08:32 PM
You're really good at ad hom.

it's not ad hom if it's true, sugartits

Mark III
01-25-2016, 08:35 PM

Anyone in Washington can claim an FBI source. Whoopdedoo.

Chris
01-25-2016, 08:35 PM
it's not ad hom if it's true, sugartits

Actually, it is.

Chris
01-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Anyone in Washington can claim an FBI source. Whoopdedoo.

Including Hillary.

del
01-25-2016, 08:37 PM
Actually, it is.

i'm sorry that only raving mouth breathers take newsmax seriously.

i truly am

Chris
01-25-2016, 08:38 PM
i'm sorry that only raving mouth breathers take newsmax seriously.

i truly am

Mere ad hom. Like I said, you're good at it.

Green Arrow
01-25-2016, 09:07 PM

90% of what Pete posts is pretty good content, actually. (I say 90% because we all post stupid shit, being serious 100% of the time sucks ass.)

You, on the other hand...

texan
01-25-2016, 09:08 PM
Peter if it were any rag other than Dick Morris' site I would consider it.

hanger4
01-25-2016, 09:12 PM
Peter if it were any rag other than Dick Morris' site I would consider it.
But it's Tom DeLay not NewsMax

texan
01-25-2016, 09:16 PM
Two peas in a pod.

tom delay is a nasty guy with an axe to grind. Can't take him at his word I will need additional people with sources that are more trustworthy.

Tahuyaman
01-25-2016, 09:53 PM

So, all of a sudden corruption and hyper partisanship disgusts you?

Thats hilarious.

Beevee
01-25-2016, 11:37 PM
DeLay: FBI 'Ready to Indict' Hillary (http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tom-delay-hillary-clinton-indict-fbi/2016/01/25/id/710813/)

If they are ready, why is there a DeLay?

ThaiBoxer
01-25-2016, 11:38 PM
News Max. :rofl::rofl:

Cletus
01-25-2016, 11:43 PM

Newsmax once had one of the largest and best political forums online.

del
01-25-2016, 11:43 PM
Newsmax once had one of the largest and best political forums online.

:rofl:

good one

Tahuyaman
01-25-2016, 11:51 PM

Hmmm. I didn't expect to see him here again

Cletus
01-25-2016, 11:57 PM
:rofl:

good one

It is obvious you are a novice at this whole forum thing.

It had somewhere around 2000 members and easily a hundred or more active threads at any given time.

TrueBlue
01-26-2016, 12:28 AM

Have you heard about DeLay's own history? And how long have Republicans been trying to indict Hillary? Huh? How long? And "but...but...but...nothing yet" as the song goes. More partisan, wishful thinking as the election gets nearer and nearer. It's nothing more than that.

Convicted Felon Tom DeLay
"The Hammer" guilty of money laundering
By Richard Whittaker

http://www.austinchronicle.com/daily/news/2010-11-24/convicted-felon-tom-delay/

-------------------------
Right-Wingers cannot be believed any longer and I, undoubtedly one of many, don't believe them any more. End of story.

Mac-7
01-26-2016, 01:30 AM
It would be great if they did.

But I cant believe that the Obumer dictatorship will indict the democrat nominee for president.

Peter1469
01-26-2016, 05:41 AM
Have you heard about DeLay's own history? And how long have Republicans been trying to indict Hillary? Huh? How long? And "but...but...but...nothing yet" as the song goes. More partisan, wishful thinking as the election gets nearer and nearer. It's nothing more than that.

Convicted Felon Tom DeLay
"The Hammer" guilty of money laundering
By Richard Whittaker

http://www.austinchronicle.com/daily/news/2010-11-24/convicted-felon-tom-delay/

-------------------------
Right-Wingers cannot be believed any longer and I, undoubtedly one of many, don't believe them any more. End of story.

Ronnie Earle was almost disbarred over his partisan prosecution of DeLay.

That DeLay was convicted at all is a product of judicial incompetence at the trial-court level, also attested to by Justice Goodwin’s opinion. The jury, justifiably confused about how Mr. DeLay could be convicted of money laundering without an underlying crime producing dirty money to be laundered, sent the judge a question: “Can it constitute money laundering if the money wasn’t procured by illegal means originally?”

Justice Goodwin again: “The proper answer to the question is ‘no.’ The jury’s question about the law was not answered, however.” Which is to say, the judge refused to answer an explicit jury inquiry about the fundamental legal question at stake in the case. Mr. Earle, who was hot off an earlier failed attempt to use his office to engage in a similar political persecution of Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, promptly put Mr. DeLay’s scalp at the end of his lance and began considering a run for governor or attorney general. In the event, he would run for lieutenant governor and be defeated in the Democratic primary. He has since lapsed into well-deserved obscurity.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/359032/delays-vindication-texass-shame-editors