PDA

View Full Version : Lazy Welfare Asshole In the White House

Jack Fate
09-10-2012, 01:40 PM
“The Government Accountability Institute (http://g-a-i.org/) examined President Obama’s schedule from the day he took office until mid-June 2012, to see how often he attended his Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) — the meeting at which he is briefed on the most critical intelligence threats to the country. During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times —or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2012/09/10/campaigner_in_chief_too_busy_for_daily_intel_meeti ngs

Trinnity
09-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Well, he's not really interested in doing the hard work, but letting ValJar run things for him.

Here's the deal:
Mr. Obama: "How 'bout you do all the work, and I take all the credit? Especially Seal Team Six. Now get bizzy."

sec
09-10-2012, 01:56 PM
He was not elected to be an executive so why are you shocked about this? He had no prior executive experience and naturally would not understand the concept of executive briefings. He was elected to prove that we were not racists and to kick the can down the road for 4 years as we felt good about Hope and Change whatever that was.

patrickt
09-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Actually having to do the work was not something he was ever taught or experienced.

Trinnity
09-10-2012, 02:03 PM
His goal was to "fundamentally change America" and NOT for the better. We all know the deal.
Thing is, will America continue to let him harm the country and citizens by re-electing him? I hope not. The moron vote is the wild card.

DonGlock26
09-10-2012, 02:12 PM
The country is on auto-pilot and has been for four years.

Cigar
09-10-2012, 02:46 PM
It's because if racist ass holes making claims like this that their boy will never see the inside of the oval office.

Enjoy your bitterness and anger, I know I am ... it's the only future you have. :)

Trinnity
09-10-2012, 03:32 PM
The country is on auto-pilot and has been for four years.No kidding. Congress hasn't even passed a budget in what 3 or 4 years? And Obama's proposed budgets have been so bloated with spending that they didn't even get one vote.

Goldie Locks
09-10-2012, 03:52 PM
He clearly does not care. He's a puppet, an empty suit, an empty chair, an empty mind.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPs16Ms8yaC9C6CL-4K_1BdcQdKHEJx8zX0hUPcBlmaWB2eOJzNZ-mAUWjqw

Carygrant
09-10-2012, 04:00 PM
For some , the best way to work is by frequently humping a variety of different women --- Picasso is a legend . Bill Clinton aspired but was caught out by a bunch of prim prudes .
Others like to drink a bottle of brandy whilst painting -- Winston made a regular habit of that . Mutt should take that up because he desperately needs to re-invent himself .
Some lie in the bath and yell out Eureka when the soap slips up the wrong place . But none count , or are interested in , daily meetings for pen pushers and administrators .

George went regularly because he needed to learn to pronounce names and find out which countries were being talked about .Didn't he once ask whether the Taliban were a pop group ?

Goldie Locks
09-10-2012, 04:04 PM
For some , the best way to work is by frequently humping a variety of different women --- Picasso is a legend . Bill Clinton aspired but was caught out by a bunch of prim prudes .
Others like to drink a bottle of brandy whilst painting -- Winston made a regular habit of that . Mutt should take that up because he desperately needs to re-invent himself .
Some lie in the bath and yell out Eureka when the soap slips up the wrong place . But none count , or are interested in , daily meetings for pen pushers and administrators .

George went regularly because he needed to learn to pronounce names and find out which countries were being talked about .Didn't he once ask whether the Taliban were a pop group ?

You mean like corpse men?

Jack Fate
09-10-2012, 04:06 PM
It's because if racist ass holes making claims like this that their boy will never see the inside of the oval office.

Enjoy your bitterness and anger, I know I am ... it's the only future you have. :)

The racist asshole is sitting in our Oval Office. Only a dishonest little prick would fail to see that.

Agravan
09-10-2012, 04:14 PM
The racist asshole is sitting in our Oval Office. Only a dishonest little prick would fail to see that.

Cigar does not see that because he is also a racist.

coolwalker
09-10-2012, 04:17 PM
It's hard to be at work when you are playing a hundred rounds of golf...work is just getting in his way. Now he has to contend with campaigning too...you can't expect much from him since he believes the government should be doing for him...duh, he is the government. Oh well, either way he's not going to do much except run his mouth.

Mainecoons
09-10-2012, 05:55 PM
I think the topic heading is a little over the top but this information just is further confirmation that we have a Manchurian president who is pretty much a figure head and the presidency is really being run by the radicals who concocted Obama in the first place and got him elected.

Deadwood
09-10-2012, 06:03 PM

It is an interesting sociological phenomenon that the most racist of people are the quickest to accuse others oif racism, those with the most bitterness are the easiest to find fault with others with noi substance to back it up, the most angry are the loudest and most prolific.

Deadwood
09-10-2012, 06:06 PM

Whoa....

Holy bleeding assholes Batman, that post came sorta close to actually making sense.

You obviously are running low on the bitters....hic!

Deadwood
09-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I have said this since he won the nomination: Obama is all about Obama. As with most borderline sociopaths he cares nothing for any result other than what's in it for him.

He has never done anything for the greater good of the country, only what is good for him.

We need some of those pictures with him with his feet up on the furniture.......they tell the whole story on this cancerous lump of wasted skin.

Goldie Locks
09-10-2012, 06:12 PM
I think the topic heading is a little over the top but this information just is further confirmation that we have a Manchurian president who is pretty much a figure head and the presidency is really being run by the radicals who concocted Obama in the first place and got him elected.

This is not news...I hope you are not just realizing this.

DonGlock26
09-10-2012, 06:27 PM

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u114/claxton20t/jitcrunch-4aspx.jpg

Mainecoons
09-11-2012, 06:17 AM
This is not news...I hope you are not just realizing this.

That's why I wrote "FURTHER confirmation." :grin:

Akula
09-11-2012, 07:36 AM
Well, he's not really interested in doing the hard work, but letting ValJar run things for him.

Here's the deal:
Mr. Obama: "How 'bout you do all the work, and I take all the credit? Especially Seal Team Six. Now get bizzy."

Jarrett is a cancer on america. Same as "Eric "My People" Holder....and many many others in soetoro's administration.

They have an agenda....and it's not good for america.

..or..wait....maybe it is, actually.....let them go on....In fact, go ahead and re elect soetoro..it'll hasten the inevitable and we can start over with "different" demographics. ;)

Trinnity
09-11-2012, 08:32 AM
ValJar is quite a piece of work. She stole govt grant money meant to fix broken plumbing, window, heat etc in a Chicago housing project - mostly inhabited by Blacks. She's a lying, scheming, manipulative thief.

Read this:

Grim proving ground for Obama's housing policy
(http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/06/27/grim_proving_ground_for_obamas_housing_policy/)

Mainecoons
09-11-2012, 09:33 AM
What's missing here is how the tenants themselves wreck housing. Having rented to Section 8 tenants in the past, I've seen this up close and personal.

You can take the people out of the slums but taking the slums out of the people is a great deal more difficult.

This is also an extraordinary demonstration of how leftists feed off of public projects and steal from them and corrupt them.

Trinnity
09-11-2012, 09:49 AM
What's missing here is how the tenants themselves wreck housing. Having rented to Section 8 tenants in the past, I've seen this up close and personal.I don't dispute that at all.

You can take the people out of the slums but taking the slums out of the people is a great deal more difficult.
This is also an extraordinary demonstration of how leftists feed off of public projects and steal from them and corrupt them.Yes, it is. She's a thief. Period.

ELOrocks17
09-13-2012, 11:46 AM
It's hard to be at work when you are playing a hundred rounds of golf...work is just getting in his way. Now he has to contend with campaigning too...you can't expect much from him since he believes the government should be doing for him...duh, he is the government. Oh well, either way he's not going to do much except run his mouth.

And you really have to question the lunacy of spending $300 million dollars to get a job that pays $200k per year. And that was in 2008 dollars

Cigar
09-13-2012, 12:02 PM
“The Government Accountability Institute (http://g-a-i.org/) examined President Obama’s schedule from the day he took office until mid-June 2012, to see how often he attended his Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) — the meeting at which he is briefed on the most critical intelligence threats to the country. During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times —or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2012/09/10/campaigner_in_chief_too_busy_for_daily_intel_meeti ngs

I believe we'll be paying the President for life. :)

Akula
09-14-2012, 05:56 AM
I believe we'll be paying the President for life. :)

Same as the rest of the negroes on the government dole...

Two of the things they do best. Beg whitey...(no..sorry.not "whitey"..you get away with calling us "crackers" in here, negro, I noticed).......anyway..the two things negroes do best..beg crackers for help and then complain about it.

A day of reckoning approaches.

Mainecoons
09-14-2012, 06:32 AM
You really need to tone the racial rhetoric down a bit. You're just feeding the reverse racists like Cigar here.

Lets try and remember that it was a white guy, Lyndon Johnson, and white liberals who re-established the plantation.

birddog
09-14-2012, 09:05 AM
What's sad is that LBJ did it to establish a permanent D voting block, yet most of the blacks don't seem to care they are being used!

Jack Fate
09-14-2012, 09:20 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/383249_429653070426390_1217501835_n.jpg

Jack Fate
09-14-2012, 09:50 AM
This is pure gold. http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/14/steyn-on-obamas-las-vegas-performance-every-american-should-be-ashamed-of-their-president-audio/

Akula
09-15-2012, 06:40 AM
You really need to tone the racial rhetoric down a bit. You're just feeding the reverse racists like Cigar here.

Lets try and remember that it was a white guy, Lyndon Johnson, and white liberals who re-established the plantation.

I don't care what "reverse racists" think. They'll be dealt with one day.

cigar is allowed to use racial insults like "cracker" with no penalty when addressing others. Referring to a negro as a "negro" isn't "racial rhetoric"...telling the truth isn't "racist".
Ignoring the truth isn't helpful to anyone.

LBJ was despicable but so?
Show me the admirable politician who works tirelessly for the good of the people? Name one.

Mainecoons
09-15-2012, 06:58 AM
I don't care what "reverse racists" think. They'll be dealt with one day.

cigar is allowed to use racial insults like "cracker" with no penalty when addressing others. Referring to a negro as a "negro" isn't "racial rhetoric"...telling the truth isn't "racist".
Ignoring the truth isn't helpful to anyone.

Don't stoop to his level.

Akula
09-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Don't stoop to his level.

I respect your opinion, but I post hard truth and inconvenient facts backed up by valid sources...I do purposely twist the knife as it goes in for effect.

He just taunts white people.

I can respond to taunts with facts.
For example...the post of his I was responding to;
There are more negroes PER CAPITA on welfare than white people...That was my point when he said we'll be paying the president for the rest of his life.

In an earlier post I pointed out that obama called his grandfather a word that apparently only negroes can use these days....and cigar said something about absent fathers...I pointed out that most negro families are single parent and the father is usually absent...These things are proven facts.

Inconvenient and ugly, but true.

...or we can all avoid the truth and pretend that "diversity" and multiculturalism" and "civil rights" have all worked out just fine and everything is going great.

Agravan
09-15-2012, 07:41 AM
"Every American who’s watching, regardless if you’re Democrat or Republican, if you’re not embarrassed by the buffoon who’s serving as President of the United States after that performance last night, there’s something wrong with you.” - Mark Steyn

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/14/steyn-on-obamas-las-vegas-performance-every-american-should-be-ashamed-of-their-president-audio/#ixzz26Xe0WWHs

ELOrocks17
09-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Liberals are to afraid of bieng called a racist to stand up to Obamas tyranny, They are to afraid of radical Islam to speak out against it. Liberals instead like to attack targets that dont fight back, IE Conservatives, Christians et, al. They are the most spineless bunch of automatons that ever existed

Conley
09-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Liberals are to afraid of bieng called a racist to stand up to Obamas tyranny, They are to afraid of radical Islam to speak out against it. Liberals instead like to attack targets that dont fight back, IE Conservatives, Christians et, al. They are the most spineless bunch of automatons that ever existed

Or maybe Libs just support the Democratic POTUS? Conservatives don't fight back? What?

Stuck_In_California
09-16-2012, 05:04 AM
For some , the best way to work is by frequently humping a variety of different women --- Picasso is a legend . Bill Clinton aspired but was caught out by a bunch of prim prudes...........

Man, l you're a twisted Limey, aren't you.

Nobody works well by "humping a variety of different women." Picasso sucked and so did Clinton. And Bill Clinton got in trouble for commiting perjury in court, not for having sex. He lied under oath, which is a crime for which many people are currently serving time.

ELOrocks17
09-29-2012, 01:08 AM
Or maybe Libs just support the Democratic POTUS? Conservatives don't fight back? What?

Conservatives dont threaten to kill your entire family if you disagree with them. Radical Mooslims will.

Conley
09-29-2012, 01:20 AM

Do you think Obama is one of these radical Muslims?

I agree radical Muslims are a danger but I think the real dangers need to be identified and eliminated and I think combining these concepts are a dangerous path, it's a bit of the boy crying wolf. There are very real threats out there but Obama is not the reason they're out there and he's certainly not an ally of theirs.

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 01:26 AM

I agree radical Muslims are a danger but I think the real dangers need to be identified and eliminated and I think combining these concepts are a dangerous path, it's a bit of the boy crying wolf. There are very real threats out there but Obama is not the reason they're out there and he's certainly not an ally of theirs.

He is most definitely an ally of theirs. He started the Arab Spring which gave revolutions to 2 different nations, and now who's moving into power in both those nations? The Muslim Brotherhood, and terrorists. He certainly isn't an ally of Israels, and they're an ally of America. Wake up, this man in the White House is with the terrorists.

ELOrocks17
09-29-2012, 01:27 AM

WEll I sure as hell dont see the Lybian murderers running for the hills scared to death of our reprisal. No. Obam goes out of his way to downplay the murder od a US ambassador is a mere trifle of a incident by calling it a "bump in the road". If Regan were in office, Lybia would be a large crater.

Conley
09-29-2012, 01:30 AM
He is most definitely an ally of theirs. He started the Arab Spring which gave revolutions to 2 different nations, and now who's moving into power in both those nations? The Muslim Brotherhood, and terrorists. He certainly isn't an ally of Israels, and they're an ally of America. Wake up, this man in the White House is with the terrorists.

Hey he fucked up, no doubt. I guess we disagree about whether it was intentional.

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 01:39 AM
Hey he fucked up, no doubt. I guess we disagree about whether it was intentional.

There are a number of things that throw "intentional" out the window. Whether it was or wasn't doesn't matter. What matters are the cover-ups, the lies, the lack of apologies to America, even though the Obama-Elected Muslim Brotherhood got an apology for the video. What matters is the campaigning for 4 more years instead of doing anything about this. What matters is the position he is taking on it is cowardly, at best, dismissive and traitorous at worst, or is it worse? It could be worse than we even imagine.

Carygrant
09-29-2012, 01:59 AM
r. even though the Obama-Elected Muslim Brotherhood got an apology for the video..

What does this mean?
Have you a link or do you get special personal reports from their Board ?

shaarona
09-29-2012, 03:50 AM

The US had nothing to do with the Arab Spring... We would have been happy to keep the status quo.. The upheavals did not benefit the US at all.

Neither Israel nor Egypt are legally "allies".. both are recipients of US foreign aid and considered "special friends"..

You really should try to learn something of your subject matter.

hanger4
09-29-2012, 06:00 AM
The US had nothing to do with the Arab Spring... We would have been happy to keep the status quo.. The upheavals did not benefit the US at all.

Neither Israel nor Egypt are legally "allies".. both are recipients of US foreign aid and considered "special friends"..

"legally "allies"" ??

WTH

​Are there illegalle allies ??

Please link or explain since you say you know "your subject matter".

GrassrootsConservative
09-29-2012, 10:13 AM

Actually both Israel AND Egypt are allies. You're fucking stupid if you really think it's true that neither Israel or Egypt are our allies. Just because Obama doesn't know they are.. doesn't mean that they aren't. Go do YOUR RESEARCH. What the fuck is wrong with Liberals these days?

Akula
09-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Actually both Israel AND Egypt are allies. You're fucking stupid if you really think it's true that neither Israel or Egypt are our allies. Just because Obama doesn't know they are.. doesn't mean that they aren't. Go do YOUR RESEARCH. What the fuck is wrong with Liberals these days?
All due respect..but they are NOT our friends. On paper it may say "Ally" but they wouldn't spit on us if we were on fire..They WILL accept money from us...as often as we will give it to them...but we can certainly get along just fine without either of them.

They both hate our guts and our way of life. Don't kid yourself.

The jews think we're "unclean" and the arabs say we're "infidels"..let them settle it among themselves..if israel gets erased..oh well..tough..

bladimz
09-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Actually both Israel AND Egypt are allies.Just see how fast our relationship with Israel goes down the dumper when we tell them that we won't invade Iran for them. (God, i hope we don't).