PDA

View Full Version : Fox cheats - Dulce Candy is eye candy for immigration debate

Mac-7
01-29-2016, 02:49 AM
She's so pretty how can anyone disagree with her?

So when Fox promotes her as a victim of anti immigrant sentiments they corrupt the debate process.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NY6MGtDsZC0

midcan5
01-29-2016, 06:50 AM
Tongue in cheek.

LOL Agreement comes when spoken by a beautiful woman - how odd an assumption. Ugly immigrants say false words cause they are ugly? No wonder the level of dialogue today is so low. Is that why Fox has so many attractive woman? And then there are the signs of age, true or false. Old men inspire, old women are old women. The conservatives images of Hillary come to mind. Imagine burqas on all. I once read a Muslim author who described the eyes of the woman he was engaged with, he did so in a way that demonstrated that beauty can be seen in many ways. When I watch our local news today the dresses the women wear amaze me. They look like they are out on the town rather than telling you snow is coming.

"If you worship money and things — if they are where you tap real meaning in life — then you will never have enough. Never feel you have enough. It’s the truth. Worship your own body and beauty and sexual allure and you will always feel ugly, and when time and age start showing, you will die a million deaths before they finally plant you. On one level, we all know this stuff already — it’s been codified as myths, proverbs, clichés, bromides, epigrams, parables: the skeleton of every great story. The trick is keeping the truth up-front in daily consciousness. Worship power — you will feel weak and afraid, and you will need ever more power over others to keep the fear at bay. Worship your intellect, being seen as smart — you will end up feeling stupid, a fraud, always on the verge of being found out. And so on." David Foster Wallace

Safety
01-29-2016, 07:15 AM
"It's not fair" :rofl:

Nutz
01-29-2016, 07:24 AM
#teaperlogic lol pathetic.

Nutz
01-29-2016, 07:25 AM
I guess the racist hates veterans too! (if they are non-white of course).

Crepitus
01-29-2016, 08:16 AM
Wow. Mac actually said something I can agree with.

She is pretty.

Matty
01-29-2016, 08:47 AM
All I saw was a pretty woman doing her hair? What is this about?

Nutz
01-29-2016, 08:49 AM
All I saw was a pretty woman doing her hair? What is this about?

She asked a youtube question during the debate. She is a legal immigrant from Venezuela who served in the military and is an entrepreneur. The OP hates anyone who is non-white...so he took offense.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 08:54 AM
I sure didn't see anything wrong with her question, or the insignificant fact that she happens to be attractive. I have no idea what the OP's objections are on this one.

Safety
01-29-2016, 09:00 AM
I sure didn't see anything wrong with her question, or the insignificant fact that she happens to be attractive. I have no idea what the OP's objections are on this one.

Illegal immigration.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 09:02 AM
Illegal immigration.

it is a legitamate issue. I don't get his objection with any of it.

Safety
01-29-2016, 09:07 AM
it is a legitamate issue. I don't get his objection with any of it.

I guess because they used an attractive latina from Venezuela and not a mestizo many seem to denigrate?

Standing Wolf
01-29-2016, 10:05 AM
Old men inspire, old women are old women.

In popular culture (and often in the real world), old men of color inspire, and are always considered or assumed to be wise, be they Black, Asian, Hispanic or American Indian. Somewhat the same effect is seen with minority women, particularly if they are Black. (Maya Angelou is a mediocre poet, truth be told.)

Mac-7
01-29-2016, 10:17 AM
According to info supplied by brightbart Dulce Candy Ruiz is an illegal alien from Mexico who has somehow gained citizenship

As I said before she is very attractive and since Fox is pro illegal alien it's easy to see why they picked her to be in the debate

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/01/27/fox-google-pick-1994-illegal-immigrant-to-ask-question-in-iowa-gop-debate/

The Xl
01-29-2016, 10:19 AM
She looks......delicious.

Mac-7
01-29-2016, 10:21 AM
She looks......delicious.

True

Nutz
01-29-2016, 10:22 AM
According to info supplied by brightbart Dulce Candy Ruiz is an illegal alien from Mexico who has somehow gained citizenship

As I said before she is very attractive and since Fox is pro illegal alien it's easy to see why they picked her to be in the debate

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/01/27/fox-google-pick-1994-illegal-immigrant-to-ask-question-in-iowa-gop-debate/
lol...Breitbart. Find another link. According to her bio, she isn't from Mexico.

Matty
01-29-2016, 10:27 AM
lol...Breitbart. Find another link. According to her bio, she isn't from Mexico.

If you want another link find it yourself.

Mac-7
01-29-2016, 10:28 AM

I posted a reference that says she is from Mexico

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 10:38 AM
awesome...she is an "illegal alien" from Mexico who's gained "citizenship".

I'm wondering how you can be both an illegal alien and a citizen of the US?

Mac-7
01-29-2016, 11:19 AM
awesome...she is an "illegal alien" from Mexico who's gained "citizenship".

I'm wondering how you can be both an illegal alien and a citizen of the US?

She is a citizen now, but arrived as an illegal alien

Nutz
01-29-2016, 11:20 AM
I posted a reference that says she is from Mexico
Aye...but Fox News introduced her as being from somewhere else. Breithbart is a joke. Find another link...I have no reason to believe FNC lied.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 11:24 AM
She is a citizen now, but arrived as an illegal alien

Kudos to her for serving in our military and earning citizenship. I would like to see more people follow her lead.

she should be applauded, not criticized.

Mac-7
01-29-2016, 11:28 AM
Aye...but Fox News introduced her as being from somewhere else. Breithbart is a joke. Find another link...I have no reason to believe FNC lied.

She also identified herself as an immigrant without mentioning the illegal alien part of her bio

I guess the open borders quislings at Fox think that a legal immigrant from Venezuela sounds better than an illegal alien from Mexico

Mac-7
01-29-2016, 11:34 AM
Kudos to her for serving in our military and earning citizenship. I would like to see more people follow her lead.

she should be applauded, not criticized.

I said she was pretty

Plus military service which is good

And she seems to be ambitious and productive in an Internet "virtual" way that seems to be the new norm

But unfortunately not everyone who swims the river looks like her

Nutz
01-29-2016, 11:37 AM
She also identified herself as an immigrant without mentioning the illegal alien part of her bio

I guess the open borders quislings at Fox think that a legal immigrant from Venezuela sounds better than an illegal alien from Mexico
Breitbart says she is illegal. Breitbart is a rag that has no journalistic integrity.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 11:39 AM
Breitbart says she is illegal. Breitbart is a rag that has no journalistic integrity.

In your mind, which news source is the most credible?

Nutz
01-29-2016, 01:13 PM
In your mind, which news source is the most credible?

most of them...not breitbart.

Nutz
01-29-2016, 01:14 PM
not huffpo

donttread
01-29-2016, 01:15 PM
She's so pretty how can anyone disagree with her?

So when Fox promotes her as a victim of anti immigrant sentiments they corrupt the debate process.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NY6MGtDsZC0

False advertising. I just did all that stuff with my hair and I don't look even close to that good.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 01:19 PM
most of them...not breitbart.

Huffingtonpost? Politifact? MSNBC. CNN? All unbiased and credible? All fact oriented and objective?

Mac-7
01-29-2016, 01:20 PM
False advertising. I just did all that stuff with my hair and I don't look even close to that good.

Lol

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 01:25 PM
Daily Kos, media matters for America, mother jones, the nation, ny times, ABC, CBS, NBC all objective or a source for unbiased news?

Nutz
01-29-2016, 02:12 PM
Huffingtonpost? Politifact? MSNBC. CNN? All unbiased and credible? All fact oriented and objective?
Well, if you would have looked instead of having a knee jerk reaction, I did say huffpo is nonsense. So is MSNBC. Politicfact...never paid too much attention. CNN...I will trust that source (same as FNC) before I believe Breitbart bs

Nutz
01-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Daily Kos, media matters for America, mother jones, the nation, ny times, ABC, CBS, NBC all objective or a source for unbiased news?
Funny...NY Times is great for your type if they support your narrative, otherwise you consider it a rag. ABC, NBC, CBS..yeah...I will believe anything they say before I believe something from fucking Breitbart.

But then again, unlike your ilk...I verify information among a number of different sources instead of simply drinking the kool-aid offered by the likes of Breitbart.

Do you use multiple sources or think that you can just rely on Breitbart, the Tea Party Network and the rest of the biased bs op-eds presented as fact to low info lemmings who don't know the difference between fact and opinion.

Do you know the difference between fact and opinion. Most teapers don't.

donttread
01-29-2016, 04:09 PM

Nearly all media is biased by whatever sells their air time

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 06:28 PM
Well, if you would have looked instead of having a knee jerk reaction, I did say huffpo is nonsense. So is MSNBC. Politicfact...never paid too much attention. CNN...I will trust that source (same as FNC) before I believe Breitbart bs

So, all of them are credible except the mainstream ?

Nutz
01-29-2016, 06:30 PM
So, all of them are credible except the mainstream ?
No, what I am saying is that more than one source makes it credible. If Breitbart claims Bill Clinton fucked a baby monkey....that needs to be verified with another source or it is bs or a simply an opinion piece. You do know the difference between opinion and fact, right?

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 06:31 PM
Funny...NY Times is great for your type if they support your narrative, otherwise you consider it a rag. ABC, NBC, CBS..yeah...I will believe anything they say before I believe something from $#@!ing Breitbart.

But then again, unlike your ilk...I verify information among a number of different sources instead of simply drinking the kool-aid offered by the likes of Breitbart.

Do you use multiple sources or think that you can just rely on Breitbart, the Tea Party Network and the rest of the biased bs op-eds presented as fact to low info lemmings who don't know the difference between fact and opinion.

Do you know the difference between fact and opinion. Most teapers don't.

So, you buy the pap peddaled on NBC, CBS, and ABC?

I've never heard of " the tea party network"

incredible.....

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 06:32 PM
Nearly all media is biased by whatever sells their air time

Not according to some.

Nutz
01-29-2016, 06:35 PM
So, you buy the pap peddaled on NBC, CBS, and ABC?

I've never heard of " the tea party network"

incredible.....

Are you playing dumb? I said that sources need to be verified. If MSNBC says Ted Cruz' real name is Rafael...I am going to look for another source to confirm that. If you can't find two sources...then it is BS or simply an Op Ed.

You do know the difference between fact and opinion...right?

BTW, TPN is another Breithbart type source that pretends opinion is fact

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 06:38 PM
No, what I am saying is that more than one source makes it credible. If Breitbart claims Bill Clinton $#@!ed a baby monkey....that needs to be verified with another source or it is bs or a simply an opinion piece. You do know the difference between opinion and fact, right?

There you go, just couldn't remain rational. First you play the race card, then you go for the allegation that someone reports that Bill Clinton fucked a monkey.

Mac-7
01-29-2016, 07:30 PM
No, what I am saying is that more than one source makes it credible.

Except that they are all copying off each others test papers like the lazy, drunken journalism students that they are.

the first one that gets it wrong gets it wrong for everybody

Nutz
01-29-2016, 07:31 PM
There you go, just couldn't remain rational. First you play the race card, then you go for the allegation that someone reports that Bill Clinton $#@!ed a monkey.

LOL... You do realize that was a joke...right?

Wait...you probably don't as you can't differentiate fact from opinion and jokes from seriousness.

LMAO...this place is a joke.

Nutz
01-29-2016, 07:36 PM
Except that they are all copying off each others test papers like the lazy, drunken journalism students that they are.

the first one that gets it wrong gets it wrong for everybody
lol...depending on the source - you may be partially correct. But then again...when an event happens, facts are facts. You are just ignorant of how news works.

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 07:43 PM
LOL... You do realize that was a joke...right?

Wait...you probably don't as you can't differentiate fact from opinion and jokes from seriousness.

LMAO...this place is a joke.

Well, when you are trying to make a point about bias or the lack of a bias in the media it helps to not go Completely irrational. No media outlet, no matter how biased or crazy would not make anything close to the claim you tried to,use to make your point.

Humor is fine and sometimes useful, but it needs at the very least to be close to being rational in order to work.

Nutz
01-29-2016, 07:45 PM
Well, when you are trying to make a point about bias or the lack of a bias in the media it helps to not go Completely irrational. No media outlet, no matter how biased or crazy would not make anything close to the claim you tried to,use to make your point.

Humor is fine and sometimes useful, but it needs at the very least to be close to being rational in order to work.
Most rational people would have realized I was making an outrageous example to make a point.

I had so much hope for you

Tahuyaman
01-29-2016, 07:52 PM
Most rational people would have realized I was making an outrageous example to make a point.

I had so much hope for you

here, often the outrageous represents someone's actual view.

Nutz
01-29-2016, 07:55 PM
Well yeah...I think Bill Clinton would bend a poodle over if he though he could get away with it.

Brett Nortje
01-29-2016, 08:07 PM

This is straying into insults, please refrain from goading others to 'bet more,' yes? if you want to debate, well, this is a personal comment - this must stop on this forum, please?

This debate is about fox news, and you are talking about their stories, of course. you are saying they are credible, yes? the truth is, when it comes to putting food on your own table, as nutz said earlier in another thread about advertising, anything goes! this is like the wild west, nobody on television has moral fibre - have you seen what those stars d for attention? this has it roots in america, of course, and, nothing is more american than fox news, okay i have made a statement i need to back up, and, i hope you will humour me with a response, yes?

I am saying that fox news wants to be viewed for as long as possible, because, this brings the 'grid of dots' higher than it is, and then more people advertise on it, and, they get mentioned in papers for good ratings.

Now, i challenge you to counter me, and, here is an example;

Fox news is run by people that the people trust, and, if they were to falsify anything, their source could turn informer.

Tahuyaman
01-30-2016, 12:06 AM
This is straying into insults, please refrain from goading others to 'bet more,' yes? if you want to debate, well, this is a personal comment - this must stop on this forum, please?

This debate is about fox news, and you are talking about their stories, of course. you are saying they are credible, yes? the truth is, when it comes to putting food on your own table, as nutz said earlier in another thread about advertising, anything goes! this is like the wild west, nobody on television has moral fibre - have you seen what those stars d for attention? this has it roots in america, of course, and, nothing is more american than fox news, okay i have made a statement i need to back up, and, i hope you will humour me with a response, yes?

I am saying that fox news wants to be viewed for as long as possible, because, this brings the 'grid of dots' higher than it is, and then more people advertise on it, and, they get mentioned in papers for good ratings.

Now, i challenge you to counter me, and, here is an example;

Fox news is run by people that the people trust, and, if they were to falsify anything, their source could turn informer.:

Why did you think that was the appropriate response to my comment?

Brett Nortje
01-30-2016, 02:06 AM
:

Why did you think that was the appropriate response to my comment?

I am, if i may be so bold, trying to make you debate in a better manner, maybe i got the terms switched, but i wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. if you don't want me to debate you, just ignore my creepy ramblings.

On the other hand, we are debating fox news as a topic, and the i have just entered the thread. i am familiar with threads straying from the topic into something personal, or two sentence rebuttals. ~ if something is worth saying, it is worth saying properly.

Tahuyaman
01-30-2016, 10:41 AM
I am, if i may be so bold, trying to make you debate in a better manner, maybe i got the terms switched, but i wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. if you don't want me to debate you, just ignore my creepy ramblings.

On the other hand, we are debating fox news as a topic, and the i have just entered the thread. i am familiar with threads straying from the topic into something personal, or two sentence rebuttals. ~ if something is worth saying, it is worth saying properly.

so, you think Fox News had a hidden agenda when airing her video debate questions?