PDA

View Full Version : Trump admits he says horrible things to keep people interested

Bo-4
01-31-2016, 09:38 AM
I don't think he believes half of what he says. But nobody is better at feeling an audience!

"If it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts,” he told the Times' editorial board.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-presidential-campaign_us_56acef96e4b0010e80ea4d6e?utm_hp_ref=po litics (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-presidential-campaign_us_56acef96e4b0010e80ea4d6e?utm_hp_ref=po litics)

Sane Centrist
01-31-2016, 09:49 AM
I don't think he believes half of what he says. But nobody is better at feeling an audience!

"If it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts,” he told the Times' editorial board.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-presidential-campaign_us_56acef96e4b0010e80ea4d6e?utm_hp_ref=po litics (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-presidential-campaign_us_56acef96e4b0010e80ea4d6e?utm_hp_ref=po litics)

I posted this in "Political Forums" and the response was about what you would expect.......

All of the Trump supporters rallied in support of their super hero to give the most lamest of lame excuses for their carnival barker of a candidate.

Dude, really, you just can't make this stuff up.

Trump comes out and confirms what all of us "sane" people knew all along how he basically lies & makes chit up to rile his base up & keep them interested, and you would think that they would turn on the guy or at the very least be bothered by this.

Nope...................as far as they're concerned he's still the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Un-freaking-believable........:geez:

Mac-7
01-31-2016, 09:55 AM
"Let's build the wall" is only the America Last crowd's idea of saying something horrible

Bo-4
01-31-2016, 10:14 AM
"Let's build the wall" is only the America Last crowd's idea of saying something horrible

The crap he says about women and Muslims is pretty horrible, but you might not see that.

Mac-7
01-31-2016, 10:18 AM
The crap he says about women and Muslims is pretty horrible, but you might not see that.

Trump wants to keep out Muslims who are a danger to our lives

That's not horrible

But as far as I know trump likes women as much as the next guy

Peter1469
01-31-2016, 10:49 AM
It is pretty clear that he does that. Ask him a question on substance and if it isn't economic he babbles to the quality of Exo.

Mac-7
01-31-2016, 10:56 AM
It is pretty clear that he does that. Ask him a question on substance and if it isn't economic he babbles to the quality of Exo.

Just because trump chooses not to show you his cards doesn't mean he's not holding a good hand or knows how to okay them

And that may be to my disadvantage since I might not like all of trumps policies if I knew what they are

Cigar
01-31-2016, 11:14 AM

More like to feed the ignorant their Daily feeding of stupidity.

Tahuyaman
01-31-2016, 11:37 AM
Trump admits he says horrible things to keep people interested
is this somehow considered breaking news to your? Did you really need huffpo to load this idea into your head? Most people figured that on their own before he officially announced his candidacy.

Bo-4
01-31-2016, 11:42 AM

is this somehow considered breaking news to your? Did you really need huffpo to load this idea into your head? Most people figured that on their own before he officially announced his candidacy.

It's political news, and a whole lot more interesting and factual than 90% of the crap you post. ;-)

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/55513-Hillary-s-plan-for-public-schools

Tahuyaman
01-31-2016, 12:05 PM

It's political news, and a whole lot more interesting and factual than 90% of the crap you post. ;-)

Like I said, most people knew this about Trump before he formally announced his candidacy.

Can you form your views based on your own observations, or do you need hufpo or politifact to shovel the compost into your head?

Peter1469
01-31-2016, 12:06 PM
Just because trump chooses not to show you his cards doesn't mean he's not holding a good hand or knows how to okay them

And that may be to my disadvantage since I might not like all of trumps policies if I knew what they areIf you don't want to show your cards, it is not a smart tactic to ramble on like an exo.

Bo-4
01-31-2016, 12:14 PM
Like I said, most people knew this about Trump before he formally announced his candidacy.

Can you form your views based on your own observations, or do you need hufpo or politifact to shovel the compost into your head?

Can you form YOUR views based on your own observations, or do you need The Federalist to shovel the compost into your head? :D

Tahuyaman
01-31-2016, 12:19 PM

Can you form YOUR views based on your own observations, or do you need The Federalist to shovel the compost into your head? :D

Thank you for answering my question by refusing to answer my question.

It is a fact that you have no idea what to think until you are told what to think. That means that you don't actually think. You regurgitate.

Mac-7
01-31-2016, 12:20 PM
If you don't want to show your cards, it is not a smart tactic to ramble on like an exo.

Trump is leading in the polls

That must say something about his tactics

Peter1469
01-31-2016, 01:00 PM
Trump is leading in the polls

That must say something about his tactics

I have said often that he is leading in the polls.

I also said that if you ask him a substantive question on anything other than economics what comes out of his mouth makes zero sense. It is like he is possessed by exo.

Truth Detector
01-31-2016, 01:04 PM

I also said that if you ask him a substantive question on anything other than economics what comes out of his mouth makes zero sense. It is like he is possessed by exo.

I'd like to know what economic policy he espouses that makes sense? I have seen ZERO substance from the TrumpTARD on ANYTHING other than assurances that he will have the smartest people on the planet working for him.

Peter1469
01-31-2016, 01:12 PM
I'd like to know what economic policy he espouses that makes sense? I have seen ZERO substance from the TrumpTARD on ANYTHING other than assurances that he will have the smartest people on the planet working for him.

Pay attention to the economic forum when people who understand economics discuss economics.

Mac-7
01-31-2016, 01:23 PM
Pay attention to the economic forum when people who understand economics discuss economics.

I hope you don't mean Chris or any known lefties cause they understand zero about economics

Mac-7
01-31-2016, 01:30 PM

Trump does not need a detailed foreign police at this stage of the campaign

But I have to admit that I'm rather curious about it myself

Peter1469
01-31-2016, 02:47 PM
I hope you don't mean Chris or any known lefties cause they understand zero about economics

Chris is not a leftists. To claim that is, well, exo-ish.

Chris understands economics. To claim that is to not understand economics.

Bo-4
01-31-2016, 02:48 PM
Chris is not a leftists. To claim that is, well, exo-ish.

Chris understand economics. To claim that is to not understand economics.

Well Pete, Mac thinks YOU'RE a Lib-Lib-Libbie too!
:laughing9:

del
01-31-2016, 02:48 PM

is exo supplanting hillary now?

maineman
01-31-2016, 02:49 PM
Trump wants to keep out Muslims who are a danger to our lives

That's not horrible

But as far as I know trump likes women as much as the next guy

Trump wants to keep out ALL Muslims.... not just the ones who are a danger to our lives.

Peter1469
01-31-2016, 04:00 PM
Trump wants to keep out ALL Muslims.... not just the ones who are a danger to our lives.

He wants a hold on immigration until fix the system. That will leave out the migrants from Syria as it is impossible to vet them. The Director of the FBI testified to that.

maineman
01-31-2016, 04:07 PM
He wants a hold on immigration until fix the system. That will leave out the migrants from Syria as it is impossible to vet them. The Director of the FBI testified to that.

it will leave out ALL Muslims....

just the way we need to behave if we ever want to have Muslims in the middle east work with us to fight Islamic extremism....

Peter1469
01-31-2016, 04:24 PM
it will leave out ALL Muslims....

just the way we need to behave if we ever want to have Muslims in the middle east work with us to fight Islamic extremism....

OK.

donttread
01-31-2016, 05:24 PM

Vs. the standard political tactic of lying your ass off to get attention?

Mac-7
01-31-2016, 06:08 PM
Chris is not a leftists.

i know.

He's an anarchist who does not vote.

Chris understand economics. To claim that is to not understand economics.

And he doesnt know the first thing about economics.

Peter1469
01-31-2016, 06:17 PM
i know.

He's an anarchist who does not vote.

And he doesnt know the first thing about economics.ok Mac.

Chris
01-31-2016, 07:32 PM

I admit I write left-handed. And I know economies are not zero-sum.

Bo-4
01-31-2016, 09:02 PM

Cool spin Pete, but maineman is correct.