PDA

View Full Version : Ted's Excellent Iowa Adventure - The Surreal Final Chapter

Bo-4
02-01-2016, 08:53 AM
Flanked by "Cantaloupes for Calves" King, Duckboy Robinson and Glenn Beck (who doesn't even like him).

Too funny! :cool:

Iowa Rep. Steve King promised that Cruz “may be spoonfeeding a little bit of Leviticus to the leftists” when he makes appointments to the court.

Robertson blew on his duck whistle as he addressed an Iowa City crowd, referred to Donald Trump as Donald Duck, and delivered a lengthy soliloquy on the meaning of Acts 10 and the scriptural permissibility of eating duck meat. PETA may be after him for political correctness, he noted, but Acts 10 says Christians may eat all kinds of meat so that is what he will do.

Glenn Beck wasn’t to be upstaged. At rallies throughout the day, he spoke more than nearly anyone else on stage—including, at times, Cruz—passing the 30-minute mark and rambling about his love for George Washington even as flustered audience members began to leave one event.

During these protracted monologues, Beck spent significantly more time talking about Washington than Cruz. And when he did discuss the candidate, he was oddly critical. For instance, at one point he defended Cruz’s authenticity by saying that Cruz talks about the same geeky subjects using the same curious syntax in private as in public.

“Dude, you are boring,” Beck said. And he expressed significantly more affection for Cruz’s father, Rafael, than he did for Cruz himself. “You’re gonna kick your son’s butt if he screws it up,” Beck noted. “I would ask, that you would stand not for Ted, but stand for the principles that he embodies,” Beck said.
:rofl:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/01/ted-cruz-s-surreal-last-stand.html

Cigar
02-01-2016, 08:54 AM
Kinda makes me want to go to Iowa to see the show ... for the First Time :grin:

Bo-4
02-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Kinda make me want to go to Iowa to se the show ... for the First Time :grin:

Oh hell, you can't make stuff like that up!
:laughing9: