PDA

View Full Version : Mark my words, the last thing Billary wants is Trump to Win

texan
02-01-2016, 02:39 PM
He will crucify her on the public stage for all the crap she has pulled and Bill has done. She can't gutter fight like he will.

I kind of want Trump and Hillary..................:happy1::happy1:

Bo-4
02-01-2016, 02:52 PM
He will crucify her on the public stage for all the crap she has pulled and Bill has done. She can't gutter fight like he will.

You sure about that? ;-)

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl (https://www.scribd.com/doc/295919133/NBC-WSJ-January-Poll)
1/9 - 1/13
800 RV
Clinton +10

Cigar
02-01-2016, 02:56 PM

I'll take my chances with anything The GOP puts up ... :laugh:

All the Democrats need is for people to come out a Vote, and the usual happens.

texan
02-01-2016, 03:03 PM
Bo it has nothing to do with polling. Also, keep in mind she has not been attacked like the republican candidates. Win or lose you don't want to be drug into that gutter with the amount of baggage they carry.........Bernie for example would be pretty good because he doesn't have baggage......But the Clintons? Yikes, recent and long term baggage galore.

Cigar
02-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Bo it has nothing to do with polling. Also, keep in mind she has not been attacked like the republican candidates. Win or lose you don't want to be drug into that gutter with the amount of baggage they carry.........Bernie for example would be pretty good because he doesn't have baggage......But the Clintons? Yikes, recent and long term baggage galore.

Obama is Black and said Clink to their Guns, had Rev Write and Bill Ayers, how much more Baggage can that be .... :laugh:

Bo-4
02-01-2016, 03:18 PM

I vastly prefer Bernie too.

That said, Hilly's been attacked by Republicans for 30 years.

Not sure whether another year would make much difference.

And Trump has baggage of his own ;-)

Cigar
02-01-2016, 03:21 PM
I vastly prefer Bernie too.

That said, Hilly's been attacked by Republicans for 30 years.

Not sure whether another year would make much difference.

And Trump has baggage of his own ;-)

She Eats The GOP for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner .. and goes for snacks during the evening News

suds00
02-01-2016, 03:27 PM
both.hill and trump, are irritating.they're just getting started

texan
02-01-2016, 03:38 PM
Obama is Black and said Clink to their Guns, had Rev Write and Bill Ayers, how much more Baggage can that be .... :laugh:

What does being black have to do with Trump having a gutter war with Clinton?

texan
02-01-2016, 03:38 PM
She Eats The GOP for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner .. and goes for snacks during the evening News

Oh yes she is really dynamic.......

Cigar
02-01-2016, 03:40 PM
What does being black have to do with Trump having a gutter war with Clinton?

We were talking about baggage, try to keep up

Tahuyaman
02-01-2016, 05:42 PM

Hillary Clinton is not worried about Trump. The candidate who frightens her the most is Rubio.

Tahuyaman
02-01-2016, 05:45 PM
Oh yes she is really dynamic.......

She's underwhelming people more and more all the time.